I will stop posting full Bashar sessions

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

mac

Re: I will stop posting full Bashar sessions

Postby mac » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:18 pm

matcha wrote:I did not report, but I feel it is my fault. The first time I downloaded a video I felt horrible. So sent an apology to Bashar that I had downloaded a video from a forum and was sorry and didn't even watch it. That was a long time ago, though. When I noticed the videos taken down, I felt guilty and felt I should never post here again.

Go with your gut.

I am not sure it is my fault, and he might have had someone check out the forum naturally (this being the only Bashar Forum) so I decided to keep posting.

Not your little head.

Should I stop posting and find a new forum. I could try getting in with the Bentinho clique, they have a forum too.

Great place, you might even get laid.

Not.

matcha

Postby matcha » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:45 pm

mac wrote:
matcha wrote:I did not report, but I feel it is my fault. The first time I downloaded a video I felt horrible. So sent an apology to Bashar that I had downloaded a video from a forum and was sorry and didn't even watch it. That was a long time ago, though. When I noticed the videos taken down, I felt guilty and felt I should never post here again.

Go with your gut.

I am not sure it is my fault, and he might have had someone check out the forum naturally (this being the only Bashar Forum) so I decided to keep posting.

Not your little head.

Should I stop posting and find a new forum. I could try getting in with the Bentinho clique, they have a forum too.

Great place, you might even get laid.

Not.

You continue to overlook the Angel inside you! Why in the world would I want to get laid, though? I mean I love k-pop, but am not an EXO fan. Perhaps you mean I should visit Hawaii?

Well Angelic Soul attempting to play the role of a troll. I am just playing with you, I totally understood you were attempting to put me down. Once you realize how beautiful of a person you are you will stop trying to show others how the world treated you in the past.

No matter how people reacted to you showing them that someone put you down when you needed to be lifted up, I will not react the same way.

You are Divine. Trolling on forums cannot change how perfect your heart is. Someday you will shine your light as brightly as the Sun. Take as much time as you need, trolling. You are in fact slowly healing deep wounds.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:19 pm

matcha wrote:Addition:
I need to learn to understand this jumping of realities. I well a need to change the world I live on, but if I only navigate to new worlds, what then is the point of attempting to change the world?

You understand it if you understand that you are not just Matcha at this moment, but also AlwaysBeNice, Mac, Benitho, and every insect, rock etc. all at the same time.
We all create the reality we see now with our free will, with the state of being we choose, that radiates vibration and creates our actions.

When Bashar says you don't change the world you are on he means that you create completely new worlds every moment, but the real 'you' is All That Is. ;)
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:21 pm

I don't think that's trolling though, since it has informational content, it's called being blunt.

kings.tse

Postby kings.tse » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:19 am

Thank you, AlwaysBeNice .I have downloaded all previous vids. It is gonna take me a big amount of time to digest them.:)
Be passionate about being passionate! :lol:

matcha

Postby matcha » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:21 am

xplosiw wrote:I don't think that's trolling though, since it has informational content, it's called being blunt.

We can agree to disagree. Sometimes trolling and bluntness is the same. I can be blunt, but I try to do it in a way which is respectful of others to the best of my ability. Words are powerful. I try to use them wisely, even if I am not always wise with the use. At least with words that are directed at others.

Mac repeatedly has been blunt to more than one user in a way that could hurt the feelings of that person. When you write in such a way that hurts others, repeatedly, that is what I call trolling.

Believe me, my Dad does the same thing with the defense he is just playing around. Little kids will leave him crying because he jokingly put them down. He was just teasing (he says), yet to the young it is different. We are not really that different from little kids, we just hide the running away crying and let the emotions built up.

So informational content or not. Blunt or trolling. Humans remain human.

Honestly, after thought, I realized that Darryl has likely had his eye on AlwaysBeNice for a long time. Yet, he could not get the videos taken down quickly at first because the website was in another language. So Darryl had to likely hire a translator to contact the website. Now that the contact is made, the taking down of videos has been quick.

I likely was worried about nothing and just got a lot of people on this forum to dislike me. Yet, to me, that is better than trying to hide how you are feeling. You are likely mad at me. Mac is likely mad at me.

Manus

Postby Manus » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:29 am

Hi mate. Just wanted to say how much I really appreciated your postings of the links. On a number of occasions you saved my life. (Not at suicide level but certainly enough to just walk away from everything and go hide in a cave somewhere) While it was Bashar's advice that helped me solve a few issues in 2016 it was your actions, while I was dead poor, that enabled me to be able to absorb his words. Without you choosing that intention for me and everyone else here, 2016 would have been a lot darker for me. Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart.

(I bought several recordings from BC between 2010 and 2015 when I could afford it. I also donated money to their library. Unfortunately I couldn't do that in 2016 and hit rock bottom financially. I'm still struggling but I intend 2017 to be the year I get myself out of it and subscribe to Bashar Communications subscription service when it launches.)

I believe for Darryl to be properly supported by BC I estimate he needs to earn a minimum of US$75,000 per year clear, that's after all expenses and production and paying staff and bills and flights and travel and accommodation and taxes etc that are incurred just running a business in the US. I'm sure he barely makes half of that. So, of course, if I can, I want to be able to contribute to be able to receive more Bashar material.

Many thanks again

Manu S

P.S. If it interests anyone here, though most of you already know this stuff, I've released a book called Contact Aliens Within 30 Days. You can find it on Amazon. After production costs, taxes, bank fees, transfer fees and conversion fees, and commissions, I make about $1 on each printed book, so if you know someone who you might want to gift a copy to...every bit helps. ;)

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:04 pm

You're welcome.

But it does not have to cost much for them at all and they already make absolutely bank, even with relatively very little online sales.

The spaces they rent cost around 650 dollars (I looked it up), they need sound equipment (one time purchase of a few thousand) and they use volunteers to set it up. After that you just need to record and publish, child's play.
As far as I know they actually mostly have sessions in Cali, if they chose to travel, that's fine, that costs a bit, still nothing in comparison:
As they earn around 30.000 dollars in profit from just for the live event tickets, from just 0.3% of the fans.

So are already easily easily abundantly supported, yet they still have a huge online pay wall, whereas donations from the rest of 99,7% fans would support them juuust fine.
Whereas now just a rich 1% of the fans watches the online vids consistently, probably bringing in way way less, creating a huge artificial scarcity AND it stops the Bashar Library being finished in a few months (via fans+youtube) AND it thus prevents Bashar from a lot of exposure.

Feel free to give them a comment about it at comments@bashar.org
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

mac

Postby mac » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:40 am

matcha wrote:
xplosiw wrote:I don't think that's trolling though, since it has informational content, it's called being blunt.

We can agree to disagree. Sometimes trolling and bluntness is the same. I likely was worried about nothing and just got a lot of people on this forum to dislike me. Yet, to me, that is better than trying to hide how you are feeling. You are likely mad at me. Mac is likely mad at me.

By your definition, Bashar is a Master Troll. Here's a question for you. Why do you spend so much time worrying about what other ppl think of you? I'm not mad at you, I simply don't care enough about you to be anything especially mad.

matcha

Postby matcha » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:30 am

mac wrote:
matcha wrote:

We can agree to disagree. Sometimes trolling and bluntness is the same. I likely was worried about nothing and just got a lot of people on this forum to dislike me. Yet, to me, that is better than trying to hide how you are feeling. You are likely mad at me. Mac is likely mad at me.

By your definition, Bashar is a Master Troll. Here's a question for you. Why do you spend so much time worrying about what other ppl think of you? I'm not mad at you, I simply don't care enough about you to be anything especially mad.

Bashar does not put people down. He attempts to uplift them and break negative beliefs. I have not seen you uplifting with you bluntness. Why do you care enough about me to respond? Why does what I say matter to you?

I guess I care what others think because I value them. You act like caring about others is wrong. I actually spend most my time with my nephew or listening to channeling, but this is fun too. Certainly a writing challenge sometimes. I do not really think much about this forum until the day has settled and I need entertainment. As I find most television boring, I have explored deep dark areas of the web. This is how I found Bashar.

I challenge you to attempt to uplift with your words for a week.

mac

Postby mac » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:18 am

matcha wrote: I challenge you...

This is the thx I get for taking you of my Foe list. Back into the vault you go.

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:30 am

I was looking for sites that have uploads that won't take down for copyright infringement. I use to use Anonfiles.com for this but, that site isn't up.

Google drive actually would work though, but everyone who wants in would have to post their email. We could do that, I will make a new account if no one wants to.

OR!! BC could go donate model and start putting everything up on YOUTUBE, and stop wasting psychic energy on taking down content. =) =). Big step though, lot of fear-based beliefs will prevent that.

spacepathfinder

Postby spacepathfinder » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:08 am

I follow Bashar for 10 years or so. I have had ups and downs about his teachings. Im afraid someday we will all find out Bashar is master fake like other channels are. The fact is that channeler can channel only what he or she belive its true in some subconciuss level and nothing else.

I followed abraham-hicks for a long time to and st.germain also. I was very excited about all knowledge they share but at the end I always felt kinda empty or abandoned.

Channels all just suck our energy. They may share something to exchange but their goal is to get gratitude, attention so they can survive.

I have upload some of bashar videos on my yt channel 4 years ago and some new and 2 days ago I recive mail warning to remove them. Why they let the vids for so long and now make remove them. Damn Im mad.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:17 am

spacepathfinder wrote:I have upload some of bashar videos on my yt channel 4 years ago and some new and 2 days ago I recive mail warning to remove them. Why they let the vids for so long and now make remove them. Damn Im mad.

It's strange, I don't get their huge resistance, especially because freeing B with a donation based model would be so profitable still for them.

Now Darryl Anka himself hunted down every (small) transcript on the forum each with a DMCA notice. He also appeared to lie to the site host about me, saying how he had tried to contact me to remove them but received no response, whereas I had not received anything, in fact I am the one who actually tried to contact him without response.

Why be SO keen on making sure none of ur ET message gets shared, it's disturbing, but oh well.

spacepathfinder

Postby spacepathfinder » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:19 pm

Lets organise to boycott them all together :D

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:19 pm

I actually think that I shouldn't have given it so much attention, multiple forum posts and a few emails, and encouraging you guys to email them.

God's always in control anyways and trying to force someone else never works. Let's focus on ourselves, as we are just as powerful.

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:51 pm

spacepathfinder wrote:Channels all just suck our energy. They may share something to exchange but their goal is to get gratitude, attention so they can survive.

Only if you take their predictions and timelines too seriously! And become lethargic as a result. Oh, the number of channels that have said and continue to say that NESARA, Mass Arrests, Enlightenment, A golden age, and Ascension is just around the corner! (Of course a year of time is nothing in their perspective).

AlwaysBeNice wrote:It just creates this false idea of a fight and of an ego that can lose the fight, which just creates more resistance. Time to let it rest for me, I'll leave it up them to walk their path as they wish, God's always in control and there's no need to force anything. Let's focus on ourselves, because we are just as powerful. <3

I think you're right. I mean we're still going to find a way to get free Bashar videos regardless. Information is free. There is no circumventing the internet as it has no hierarchy.

I am going to set up a google drive account, and will begin uploading videos. Anyone who wants to download can just give me an e-mail and I can share it with them.

I'll make a thread about it soon, assuming you guys don't see a problem with it.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:01 pm

Sharing is caring

Hala1988

Postby Hala1988 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:02 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Sharing is caring

it is. thank you for all what you've shared before <3

Showtime

Postby Showtime » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:05 am

If you are going to share and post the sessions it's definitively better to be wise about the attention you draw to it, given his stance on sharing

Return to “Bashar's channelings”