I will stop posting full Bashar sessions

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

TheInventor

Re: I will stop posting full Bashar sessions

Postby TheInventor » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:23 am

As they earn around 30.000 dollars in profit from just for the live event tickets, from just 0.3% of the fans.

I go to the events in Las Vegas, its 100 early bird and the average is between 100 to 150 people, that's 10k to 15k only. They Transport 1 day travel only; the Volunteers handle some things, but the Audio and Video dont look to be Volunteers. So your numbers of Bank are off Better guess is 12K per Event at Best prior to expenses 3k guess; and lets say average of 16 a year. That's the Average of 2014,2015,2016 shows. Not as much Bank as You Think.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:14 pm

I saw around 300 people for multiple venues they advertised, and I had a volunteer confirm that as well.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

CherylCatSage

Postby CherylCatSage » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:45 am

Hi everyone! new here.. ive attended several seminars, private sessions, and told countless people about it... i even mention bashar almost every time i get into an uber or meet someone new.,.. i dont feel bad whatsoever about uploading almost every torrent of bashar for free... I helped change SO MANY PEOPLE with this help and have now become a teacher myself. I dont feel bad at all because this is bigger than Bashar communications and Bashar tells them to do what they will as far as monetizing and protecting the copy write (even though Bashar has said that in a utopia copy writing and monetizing will no longer be utilized) I understand monotizing because afterall we need money... but i am a lil mad that they are essentially stopping the spreading of this precious material... although all info is free, Essassani headquarters spent a lot of effort perfecting their channeling methods, are there any more places like this that are this good at relaying the info in this way? Darryl agreed to be the chosen one, he needs to take the responsibility for the future of mankind and be the hero we need... We should not let our negative beliefs stop us from getting this info to everyone! I have a ton of new seminars uploaded to my facebook... i might make it private soon tho in case they flag my facebook... ill be soooo mad if they do.

I honestly want to ask Bashar about it... and tell him that we as a people want to stand up and stop this filtering of knowledge that Bashar himself says that humanity has forgotten without any other sources informing mankind, we have forgotten parts of our heritage and the way we are socialized we desperately need to dissolve these out of date templates in order to reach our potential as a species ... this is something that could change the future... I need to be able to link people the 5 min clips that used to be on youtube and i cant, there needs to be a hearing about this. I understand monetizing things, i do.. but the films he spends most of the money on aren't that good, i have heard that he is a little dirty with business practices so i imagine he hasn't sorted some beliefs either... love you Darryl but come on man... step up.. we need him to be better at utilizing the money and resources and also... what happened to the classes Bashar said Darryl was supposed to teach and monetize? I was going to pay for those classes but now theres no talk about it... in fact, of all the ideas people have come up with Darryl hasn't done many of them, so Darryl hasn't sorted out his beliefs and are making all of humanity pay?... Bashar we have spoken... okay im done...

spacepathfinder

Postby spacepathfinder » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:09 pm

anibody have Shards, The Next Chapters to share?

Pebble

Postby Pebble » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:24 pm

Hi AlwaysBeNice, can you send me a PM? I can't PM yet. Thanks~! :)

polarbear616

Postby polarbear616 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:31 am

I cannot PM yet too. Thanks

okewaja

Postby okewaja » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:16 pm

Is here some google group for shareing? I'm looking for some newer videos.. hm..

Rokazulu

Postby Rokazulu » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:58 pm

CherylCatSage wrote: i even mention bashar almost every time i get into an uber or meet someone new...

That would be challenging for me to do. What are most people's reaction when you tell them about a guy who is channeling an extraterrestrial from a slightly shifted reality in the future?

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:03 am

Rokazulu wrote:
CherylCatSage wrote: i even mention bashar almost every time i get into an uber or meet someone new...

That would be challenging for me to do. What are most people's reaction when you tell them about a guy who is channeling an extraterrestrial from a slightly shifted reality in the future?

I think that would be tough for me to do also unless the person was pretty open to such things. Most aren't. But I'd guess people riding around on Uber are traveling in a sense, and could be more open. Travel is broadening...

themaster

Postby themaster » Wed May 17, 2017 9:21 am

Alice wrote:I think that would be tough for me to do also unless the person was pretty open to such things. Most aren't. But I'd guess people riding around on Uber are traveling in a sense, and could be more open. Travel is broadening...

I've played bashar on some rideshares.. aka one can have little to do when travelling a 1,000 miles.. some people get interested? some.. :)
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

ruiming

Postby ruiming » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:26 pm

Rokazulu wrote:I was looking for sites that have uploads that won't take down for copyright infringement. I use to use Anonfiles.com for this but, that site isn't up.

Google drive actually would work though, but everyone who wants in would have to post their email. We could do that, I will make a new account if no one wants to.

OR!! BC could go donate model and start putting everything up on YOUTUBE, and stop wasting psychic energy on taking down content. =) =). Big step though, lot of fear-based beliefs will prevent that.

Please email me where I can download them.

Xery

Postby Xery » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:10 pm

Rokazulu, could you please email me too?

Return to “Bashar's channelings”