I will stop posting full Bashar sessions

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

AlwaysBeNice
-

I will stop posting full Bashar sessions

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:47 am

Since Bashar communications hunts every new share of material on this forum, I will just stop posting.

Unfortunate for those who really like to watch Bashar, since there are always enough copies available without any more production cost and since it's necessary for Bashar Communications to ask a lot of money for something they are being given (given they make bank even without online sales, i.e 28k dollars in profit every live session from just 0.3% of the fans).

What I will do is reupload the Bashar science videos because I feel like they can be game breaking for many people, including healing their disease, and of course breakthroughs in science. I hope Bashar communications does not take them down.

Peace.
PS.
Lucky for all, supreme happiness, ultimate knowing and absolute fulfillment are found within, not outside so there is no reason to be sad, en plus, going within is the way to make contact with your own higher self and any relevant entity as well!
And don't forget Bashar has recommended Conversations with God by Neale Walsch, such a wealth of information for anything you can think of wisdom wise.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

bshr101

Re: I will stop posting full Bashar sessions

Postby bshr101 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:59 am

Thanks for all the sharing that's been done. I get the feeling that 2017 will be a bright year full of excitement and growth for anyone who wants to participate, and it must be time for us all to listen to, and learn from, our own higher self now - by following our highest excitement tothebestofourabilitywithabsolutelynoattachmenttoanyparticularoutcomewhatsoever.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:27 pm

Anyone willing to get them for themselves, the same Bashar Sharing Group is still there and they have updated the DLs as far as I know.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:32 pm

By the way, there will still be topic discussions on every session and it would be really appreciated if people can make a summary or note the important things from a session.
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

coolbreeze

Postby coolbreeze » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:06 pm

i mean not to pat myself on the back, but i told you that this would happen on a public forum...

mikee88

Postby mikee88 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:09 pm

xplosiw wrote:Anyone willing to get them for themselves, the same Bashar Sharing Group is still there and they have updated the DLs as far as I know.
Do they still let in new people? I requested an invite months ago :-/

mac

Postby mac » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:47 pm

For $1.99/month you can get 100g of data storage using Google Drive. Not one of my video links has been shut down.

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:49 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:By the way, there will still be topic discussions on every session and it would be really appreciated if people can make a summary or note the important things from a session.

Yes please!! I am hearing impaired and listening to long audio sessions is draining for me.

Showtime

Postby Showtime » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:44 pm

mac wrote:For $1.99/month you can get 100g of data storage using Google Drive. Not one of my video links has been shut down.

Does anybody have these uploaded on GD? Really want to get my hands on the latest session, missed it while it was up :-/

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:46 pm

Hope you'll still post the sessions, regardless of how long they stay up. Just know that through your actions you've made a huge positive difference in my life. Thank you very much, Always be Nice (and everyone else) for a wonderful year here, on the Bashar forum!

Have a great 2017!

Z13

Postby Z13 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:25 pm

Torrents?

IamSirius

Postby IamSirius » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:27 am

I strongly second what Alexa just said. I have enjoyed these videos immensely. They have made a huge difference in my life and the lives of my family. I do purchase videos from Darryl directly when I am able to afford them, but I am not wealthy enough to regularly drop $50-$100 per DVD, so the occasional "free" videos have been a Godsend. Know that even if your videos get taken down, they are making a difference.

I hope you will still choose to put some videos in the future...but if not, thank you anyway for all that you have already done.

Best wishes and Happy New Year.

physical friend

Postby physical friend » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:02 am

Please keep posting. I know the most recent posts were only up a short time, but I watched them right away and they were the best ones yet. Thanks for all you have done to spread Bashar's message. :)

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:11 am

physical friend wrote:Please keep posting. I know the most recent posts were only up a short time, but I watched them right away and they were the best ones yet. Thanks for all you have done to spread Bashar's message. :)

Why is it I only can access audios of these and others are talking about watching videos :?: :?:

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:57 am

The videos were DMCA'd offline pretty fast. Someone is lurking here and reporting the downloads.

matcha

Postby matcha » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:38 am

xplosiw wrote:The videos were DMCA'd offline pretty fast. Someone is lurking here and reporting the downloads.

I did not report, but I feel it is my fault. The first time I downloaded a video I felt horrible. So sent an apology to Bashar that I had downloaded a video from a forum and was sorry and didn't even watch it. That was a long time ago, though. When I noticed the videos taken down, I felt guilty and felt I should never post here again. I am not sure it is my fault, and he might have had someone check out the forum naturally (this being the only Bashar Forum) so I decided to keep posting.

I did end up downloading maybe two other videos, and I did watch them. Yet, part of me regrets it. I am just hoping that Darryl will soon have his monthly subscription service up and the price will be reasonable.

Yet, why did you pick this timeline? Why did you pick the reality where Bashar's videos are so heavily copyrighted and so high priced? There could be a number of reasons. Any ideas?

Should I stop posting and find a new forum. I could try getting in with the Bentinho clique, they have a forum too.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:52 am

I, too, hope for the subscription based service + Bashar library. I'd pay up to $20 a month for that, consistently.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:48 am

Lol it's fine Mascha.

Also, it's not like we don't co-create. You do not shift to a timeline regardless of other people's decisions, you sound out a vibration with your state of being that makes it more likely for a collective parallel reality to manifest. Other people have just as much co-creating power as you, though positivity is stronger than negativity.

I just hope for something that can allow Bashar to spread the world, and help all unconditionally. They can easily do it that way. :)
Also, a bashar library create by them will be severely limited to a Bashar library we can all create via youtube.

Kitty Wong

Postby Kitty Wong » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:38 pm

Thank you very much AlwaysBeNice for all your hard work. I completely concur with Alexa and IamSirius that your efforts in posting the videos have been phenomenally helpful AlwaysBeNice and have made tremendous difference in peoples lives. This forum in itself is a treasure trove of knowledge. It is completely understandable if you're unable to post anymore videos, what you have done so far is no less than a stellar contribution. What I found most amazing is how selflessly you put up Bashars videos regardless of any obstacles. That was truly amazing. Thank you so very much for that AlwaysBeNice. As you suggested topic discussions/synopsis on any latest Bashar sessions - that would be much appreciated as it will most certainly help. Wishing everyone on Bashar forum a very Happy New Year and God bless you!!!

matcha

Postby matcha » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:11 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Lol it's fine Mascha.

Also, it's not like we don't co-create. You do not shift to a timeline regardless of other people's decisions, you sound out a vibration with your state of being that makes it more likely for a collective parallel reality to manifest. Other people have just as much co-creating power as you, though positivity is stronger than negativity.

I just hope for something that can allow Bashar to spread the world, and help all unconditionally. They can easily do it that way. :)
Also, a bashar library create by them will be severely limited to a Bashar library we can all create via youtube.

Exactly right. We are all Masters of negativing reality. Even those who seem poor and unfortunate. They are in a perfect reality for what they need to be in. If you go help them, that is a reality they might need. The reality of having another Donate money to help you when you are at you see as rock bottom. That can be a powerful catalyst for change.

Yet, we cannot assume that anyone's manifesting power is weaker because they do not live in a prosperous country. EVERYONE will face the perfect unfolding.

However, my creating power in my life has the most influence. Your power has the most influence in your life. So we must have communicated in the dream state and decided on the reality where Darryl Anka focuses on this forum. The reality where I would feel guilty due to my email. However, Darryl likely has had his focus on this forum for a long time. If he went after the Law of Attraction forum which only has a few of his teachings... he might have been sending emails to this forum's head to take down information for a long time.

He likely has been trying to get your videos down, but having trouble due to the language used on the site you spread the videos on.

I hope you navigate to the reality where the world is ready and willing to listen to Bashar. The thing stopping the spread is only partly the cost of videos and the takedown of pirated videos. The Law of Attraction channeler Ester Hicks does not stem the flow of her channeling and there are parts of the world that language barriers and more keep her message away.

You will find yourself in this reality you dream of at the Perfect Moment for YOU. We do not change the world we live on, we jump realities to the world that has what we need. NEED. If it were just the world that has what we WANT... well we all would have been Billionaires at a young age.

Addition:
I need to learn to understand this jumping of realities. I well a need to change the world I live on, but if I only navigate to new worlds, what then is the point of attempting to change the world?

Return to “Bashar's channelings”