[sticky]'Can you help me find the free energy schematics online? Bashar: MAXWELL LOUGHAN

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Aroutearound

Re: [sticky]'Can you help me find the free energy schematics online? Bashar: MAXWELL LOUGHAN

Postby Aroutearound » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:56 am

Hey guys! I am the person who asked bashar this question
I am still searching for the schematics to the device because I would like to fricken build it. I want to connect it with an array of rodin coils and amplify the energy that's output to a more useful voltage. Anyone have any leads?

klosinskil

Re: [sticky]'Can you help me find the free energy schematics online? Bashar: MAXWELL LOUGHAN

Postby klosinskil » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:20 pm

Can't find schematics, nor any info cause this kids is a fake. Bashar is lying to you all as its always this and that, remember? Lying is same truth as one is all and all is one. He said once that he doesn't have to be honest. There is no time and space, just here and now, no facts just observations, he has no memory as he knows what he needs when he needs... yet he seems very selective at what he knows and what he remembers XD and why are there 5 laws suddenly...? Their civilization has 4 laws!... but since we are dumb as f he had to brake 1 law into 2? Guess there is time (even GOD experiences time though us), he has memory (ability to re-member parts of himself), there are facts (structure and underlying patterns of creation), there is this and that, everything can be viewed from different perspective yet that is just illusion of same thing... all are permissions slips and energy, yet without understanding the structure and the mechanism you will not be able to use your permissions effectively XD CAUSE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND YOURSELF!
Don't take everything that he says for a fact as he is just learning himself. He is just another trickster ;) one with genuine intentions
Evil has many faces... speaking of which, did you look in the mirror recently?

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:20 am

klosinskil wrote:Can't find schematics, nor any info cause this kids is a fake. Bashar is lying to you all as its always this and that, remember? Lying is same truth as one is all and all is one. He said once that he doesn't have to be honest. There is no time and space, just here and now, no facts just observations, he has no memory as he knows what he needs when he needs... yet he seems very selective at what he knows and what he remembers XD and why are there 5 laws suddenly...? Their civilization has 4 laws!... but since we are dumb as f he had to brake 1 law into 2? Guess there is time (even GOD experiences time though us), he has memory (ability to re-member parts of himself), there are facts (structure and underlying patterns of creation), there is this and that, everything can be viewed from different perspective yet that is just illusion of same thing... all are permissions slips and energy, yet without understanding the structure and the mechanism you will not be able to use your permissions effectively XD CAUSE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND YOURSELF!
Don't take everything that he says for a fact as he is just learning himself. He is just another trickster ;) one with genuine intentions
Evil has many faces... speaking of which, did you look in the mirror recently?

Hey Matcha, still creating New User Names?. and Negative Beliefs and Negative EGO are clearly illustrated. Clearly your Christian Teachings by the Church fails to teach yoi a fundamental truth "Thou Shall Not Lie" and You are lying to yourself to support this
Attachments
diagram.jpg
diagram.jpg (53.59 KiB) Viewed 85 times

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:27 am

Aroutearound wrote:Hey guys! I am the person who asked bashar this question
I am still searching for the schematics to the device because I would like to fricken build it. I want to connect it with an array of rodin coils and amplify the energy that's output to a more useful voltage. Anyone have any leads?

The SpaceTime Antenna is the very basic starting point. I have built devices and inventions based around this concept. Once I aquire Patent Pending Right's I will post such ideas. I have posted Effects of such inventions on my facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/lasvegas.inventor

ialmostforgot

Postby ialmostforgot » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:03 pm

Hi Folks, I made one of those space-time antennas today, here is the model if anyone can print it in copper or something: https://www.shapeways.com/product/download/UW49J6KNQ

Here's a pic: https://images4.sw-cdn.net/product/pict ... 896670.jpg

Return to “Bashar's channelings”