[sticky]'Can you help me find the free energy schematics online? Bashar: MAXWELL LOUGHAN

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Aroutearound

Re: [sticky]'Can you help me find the free energy schematics online? Bashar: MAXWELL LOUGHAN

Post by Aroutearound » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:56 am

Hey guys! I am the person who asked bashar this question
I am still searching for the schematics to the device because I would like to fricken build it. I want to connect it with an array of rodin coils and amplify the energy that's output to a more useful voltage. Anyone have any leads?

klosinskil

Re: [sticky]'Can you help me find the free energy schematics online? Bashar: MAXWELL LOUGHAN

Post by klosinskil » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:20 pm

Can't find schematics, nor any info cause this kids is a fake. Bashar is lying to you all as its always this and that, remember? Lying is same truth as one is all and all is one. He said once that he doesn't have to be honest. There is no time and space, just here and now, no facts just observations, he has no memory as he knows what he needs when he needs... yet he seems very selective at what he knows and what he remembers XD and why are there 5 laws suddenly...? Their civilization has 4 laws!... but since we are dumb as f he had to brake 1 law into 2? Guess there is time (even GOD experiences time though us), he has memory (ability to re-member parts of himself), there are facts (structure and underlying patterns of creation), there is this and that, everything can be viewed from different perspective yet that is just illusion of same thing... all are permissions slips and energy, yet without understanding the structure and the mechanism you will not be able to use your permissions effectively XD CAUSE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND YOURSELF!
Don't take everything that he says for a fact as he is just learning himself. He is just another trickster ;) one with genuine intentions
Evil has many faces... speaking of which, did you look in the mirror recently?

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:20 am

klosinskil wrote:Can't find schematics, nor any info cause this kids is a fake. Bashar is lying to you all as its always this and that, remember? Lying is same truth as one is all and all is one. He said once that he doesn't have to be honest. There is no time and space, just here and now, no facts just observations, he has no memory as he knows what he needs when he needs... yet he seems very selective at what he knows and what he remembers XD and why are there 5 laws suddenly...? Their civilization has 4 laws!... but since we are dumb as f he had to brake 1 law into 2? Guess there is time (even GOD experiences time though us), he has memory (ability to re-member parts of himself), there are facts (structure and underlying patterns of creation), there is this and that, everything can be viewed from different perspective yet that is just illusion of same thing... all are permissions slips and energy, yet without understanding the structure and the mechanism you will not be able to use your permissions effectively XD CAUSE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND YOURSELF!
Don't take everything that he says for a fact as he is just learning himself. He is just another trickster ;) one with genuine intentions
Hey Matcha, still creating New User Names?. and Negative Beliefs and Negative EGO are clearly illustrated. Clearly your Christian Teachings by the Church fails to teach yoi a fundamental truth "Thou Shall Not Lie" and You are lying to yourself to support this

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:27 am

Last edited by TheInventor on Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ialmostforgot

Post by ialmostforgot » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:03 pm

Hi Folks, I made one of those space-time antennas today, here is the model if anyone can print it in copper or something: https://www.shapeways.com/product/download/UW49J6KNQ

Here's a pic: https://images4.sw-cdn.net/product/pict ... 896670.jpg

spacetribe

Post by spacetribe » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:05 am

i am playing with the space-time antenna concept and had a 8" 3D mold printed out for one half of it to roll out metal on. here it is with some tin as the STA body, but that material does not support its own weight:
https://ibb.co/f6P6Z6

the idea is to screw out the mold once it's nice and taught (i would need to get a stronger wire of course), do another half, screw them together and then tin them together to have a circuit.

if anyone needs the 3D model PM me, and if you have any more manufacturing ideas please share them.

ialmostforgot

Post by ialmostforgot » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:52 am

My second try at rendering the space-time antenna: https://www.shapeways.com/product/SFZVC ... d=64610318

I have never printed it. It's available for download if anyone is interested. Cheers.

bshr101

Post by bshr101 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:00 pm

Read between the lines friend :lol:
Words will be different, but the meaning is the same.

klosinskil wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:20 pm
Can't find schematics, nor any info cause this kids is a fake. Bashar is lying to you all as its always this and that, remember? Lying is same truth as one is all and all is one. He said once that he doesn't have to be honest. There is no time and space, just here and now, no facts just observations, he has no memory as he knows what he needs when he needs... yet he seems very selective at what he knows and what he remembers XD and why are there 5 laws suddenly...? Their civilization has 4 laws!... but since we are dumb as f he had to brake 1 law into 2? Guess there is time (even GOD experiences time though us), he has memory (ability to re-member parts of himself), there are facts (structure and underlying patterns of creation), there is this and that, everything can be viewed from different perspective yet that is just illusion of same thing... all are permissions slips and energy, yet without understanding the structure and the mechanism you will not be able to use your permissions effectively XD CAUSE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND YOURSELF!