[sticky]'Can you help me find the free energy schematics online? Bashar: MAXWELL LOUGHAN

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

AlwaysBeNice
-

[sticky]'Can you help me find the free energy schematics online? Bashar: MAXWELL LOUGHAN

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:22 am

part 2 35:44
'I can't find the free energy schematics online, can you help me find it?'
Bashar: 'Maxwell Loughan' .. 'a 13 year old boy who has invented a free energy device that costs 13 dollars'.

According to him a first try on his prototype, so it needs a little more exploration and attention to probably make much much bigger breakthroughs still albeit it's already working.
And so now confirmed by Bashar.

If you have any connections to a university, investors, scientists or you are just rich etc. and you want to solve the world's energy crisis, save the planet and free everyone from forced labor here's your chance to amplify and quicken it. 12:22 as I type this. :)

Let's go.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Eno

Re: 'Can you help me find the free energy schematics online? Bashar: MAXWELL LOUGHAN

Postby Eno » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:21 pm

To be the devils advocat for a moment here.

I watched a video yesterday with this boy doing an experiment with compressed air and a testtube with water. After mixing compressed air and water thewater froze solid.

Now my inner sceptic tells me that he was using liquid nitrogen and not compressed air

If that is true it makes me very sceptic about this free energy device and i fear it might be a hoax to try and get donations from people.

I will try and find that video and post a link. Otherwise just find it on youtube. Should be easy to Find

Eno

matcha

Re: 'Can you help me find the free energy schematics online? Bashar: MAXWELL LOUGHAN

Postby matcha » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:03 am

Eno wrote:To be the devils advocat for a moment here.

I watched a video yesterday with this boy doing an experiment with compressed air and a testtube with water. After mixing compressed air and water thewater froze solid.

Now my inner sceptic tells me that he was using liquid nitrogen and not compressed air

If that is true it makes me very sceptic about this free energy device and i fear it might be a hoax to try and get donations from people.

I will try and find that video and post a link. Otherwise just find it on youtube. Should be easy to Find

Eno

I first heard about this many months ago. He was on a Mainstream News... I think.

You can create whatever reality you want Eno, but Free Energy is something so simple a 13-year-old can do it.

I knew exactly who Bashar was talking about when he answered the question with this boys name. So do you somehow think that Bashar is in on the hoax to help a 13-year-old get more donations?

Anyway, sending this boy love and protection.
If you recall what happened when a man invented a device that made a car run on water... (David Wilcock talks about it) well the military tried to get him to sell the invention to them. When he refused so that he could get the invention into the hands of people... a long list of misfortunes ending in Poisoning followed.

Perhaps, the collective consciousness is more ready to accept Free Energy than they were ready to receive the invention of cars that run on water.

The Geniuses they be coming like a tidal wave... just you wait. It means it must be safe for them now.

Eno

Postby Eno » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:46 am

https://youtu.be/Icar0VYXBqI

There is nothing I hope More than for this Boy to be the real deal.

At the same time I always question things and the experiment in the video is a bit odd.

And yes I know bashar mentions this kid in a video thats how I learned about him. But even info bashar gives me I check out.

Well anyway time will tell. I hope I am wrong. I really do

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:40 am

It's fine to be skeptical. Bashar isn't always very nuanced.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

themaster

Postby themaster » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:46 pm

As far as I know this kid wasn't the invention bashar promised/predicted might be demonstrated.. and then pulled and brought back a manufactured/production version a few years later.. (part of 2016 stuff) I would say that this mostly isn't worth your time.. if you think you can pull your home off the power grid in a few years.. solar and wind right now are booming and the way their going, there going to close all the coal mines eventually... because of it.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:47 pm

you cannot pump liquid nitrogen through a normal pump, the pump will freeze up. which is why most times it is poured for experimental applications. usually a double bath setup is used.

Eno

Postby Eno » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:53 pm

TheInventor wrote:Now my inner sceptic tells me that he was using liquid nitrogen and not compressed air

you cannot pump liquid nitrogen through a normal pump, the pump will freeze up. which is why most times it is poured for experimental applications. usually a double bath setup is used.

Well in that case it should be easy to disprove my theory. Ido not have the materials needed to do it myself but if I did I would do the experiment.

Like I said before I want this to be true and I still hope it is but my inner bullshit meter is going off.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”