[sticky] All books (strongly) recommended by Bashar

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Iliatil

Re: All books recommended by Bashar

Postby Iliatil » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:06 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:
Iliatil wrote:Oh got one more!
In "Redefining Dogma" he advices the book "We Dont Die" (or We Don't Die: George Anderson's Conversations with the Other Side)

Cheers

Cool, thanks. In context to a person or just out of the blue?

Hi, it was mentioned by Bashar when a woman expressed her fears about her parents dying.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:51 pm

ty
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

light bloke

Postby light bloke » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:41 am

The Law Of One is probably the most profound book I have ever read.

http://www.lawofone.info

bigray

Postby bigray » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:18 am

light bloke wrote:

The Law Of One is probably the most profound book I have ever read.

http://www.lawofone.info

ive got all 5 of these books, i bought them about 7 years ago. They are the greatest thing ever but there is 0 personality in the text and the wording is so complex (cant think of a another word to describe it). i actually never finished the 4th and 5th book because it got to a point where i was just read and not absorbing anything. maybe i was too young lol

I loved how Ra called them densities. nearly everyone else calls them dimensions

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:50 am

Bashar calls them densities too. Dimensions are another thing. In fact density is the standard.

themaster

Re: Bashar recommending the books Conversations With God by Neale Walsch

Postby themaster » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:03 am

AlwaysBeNice wrote:The Heart's Code

who's actually read "the heard code" I'm just curious? I haven't read it.. but I did send a friend to see bashar.. and she was recommended that book at a san fran bashar event..

my best guess is it's about love n' stuff.. and listening to your heart..

xplosiw wrote:True but it's highly likely Darryl has read those books himself.

that's very logical and all.. but no I don't think that's true with every output he gives darryl's body to mouth :)

the shit darryl says is so fucking smart.. or bashar? ahh I would call it coming through a external intelligence and that's why bashar can give all sorts of facts from the oneness database...

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:12 am

themaster wrote:
AlwaysBeNice wrote:The Heart's Code

who's actually read "the heard code" I'm just curious? I haven't read it.. but I did send a friend to see bashar.. and she was recommended that book at a san fran bashar event..

A little more than that. Goes into how heart transplant patients take on the memories and characteristics of the donors.

From Booklist
Psychologist Pearsall had a personal experience with "energy cardiology" when he had hip cancer. His logical, directing brain struggled over his disease and what it meant to him with his sensitive, more accepting heart. He began to study the heart and learned about its "L energy" and how to recognize its warnings. He went on to study heart transplants and how the background of a new heart could affect its recipient; for example, one man began to yearn for spicy foods and to study Spanish before he knew that his donor had been Hispanic. Documenting the stories he tells with medical and psychological literature, Pearsall states that we have been too brain-focused and have not listened to all the heart has to offer. We should learn to be patient, connected with others, pleasant, humble, and gentle, Pearsall says, and for those who want to find out whether they are cardiosensitive, he presents a personal inventory

h

themaster

Postby themaster » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:00 am

Alice wrote:
themaster wrote:who's actually read "the heard code" I'm just curious? I haven't read it.. but I did send a friend to see bashar.. and she was recommended that book at a san fran bashar event..

A little more than that. Goes into how heart transplant patients take on the memories and characteristics of the donors.

well, it should be about love n' stuff.. :P

Alice

Postby Alice » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:15 am

themaster wrote:
Alice wrote:
themaster wrote:who's actually read "the heard code" I'm just curious? I haven't read it.. but I did send a friend to see bashar.. and she was recommended that book at a san fran bashar event..

Here's what Bashar sez about it.
https://www.facebook.com/SoulSiStarChan ... 053075955/

PurpleOwl333

Postby PurpleOwl333 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:06 pm

JediYog7

Postby JediYog7 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:51 am

themaster wrote:
Alice wrote:

It is about love and stuff.. book starts out as Alice said, laying things out in a left brain kind of way.. explaining how his research shows that there is a palpable and measurable energy to the heart, etc, and lays out the basis of his 'L' energy 'thesis', the premise that we're swimming in eachothers energy fields aka auras, and therefore can communicate via telempathy (didn't use that term but essentially did). Then later in the book, he explains how to get in touch with your heart and other ppls hearts... I def think it's worth reading.

themaster

Postby themaster » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:45 am

eternal_life

Postby eternal_life » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:43 pm

Hi all! Does anyone know, did Bashar ever comment on Dolores Cannon's books?

xplosiw

Re: [sticky] All books (strongly) recommended by Bashar

Postby xplosiw » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:49 pm

A book called "The right use of will" by Ceanne DeRohan was strongly recommended by Bashar in the session Space Time Travel to allow for a powerful understanding of Intention, which is the most powerful and misunderstood component of manifestation. Intention is not the mental aspect only but action and much more as well. Bashar describes that the book truly allows you to understand this concept on a whole new level.

ingerul9

Postby ingerul9 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:54 am

Hello everyone.

One book that I found out in a transcript from the old yahoo group that Bashar recommended for understanding the notion of parallel realities and time is "The End of Time: The Next Revolution in Physics" by Julian Barbour - https://www.amazon.com/End-Time-Next-Revolution-Physics/dp/0195145925/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1488797490&sr=8-2&keywords=the+end+of+time.

Julian's Barbour presentation on youtube -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKsNraFxPwk

Good day.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:01 am

This was great!

Hustler1

Postby Hustler1 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:21 am

Just started reading the quest for truth. I found it in PDF form. It's selling for over $1,000 USD...
I thought the book penetration by info swan was expensive!
"Those who know do not speak. Those who speak do not know."
Lao Tzu, Tao Teh Ching

ingerul9

Postby ingerul9 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:50 pm

I remembered another 2 books which were recommended by Bashar indirectly - I remember him stating in one of the sessions (can't remember which one) that their people are indebted and in gratitude towards the work of John Mack.

https://www.amazon.com/Passport-Cosmos-John-E-Mack/dp/1907661816/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1490284061&sr=8-1&keywords=john+mack
Passport to the Cosmos

https://www.amazon.com/Abduction-Encounters-John-E-Mack/dp/1416575804/ref=la_B000AQ4TWY_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1490284099&sr=1-2 - Abduction: Human Encounters with Aliens

Here you can find more details about him - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_E._Mack

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:14 pm

Conversations with God Part 1 but also part 2, 3 and Home With God by Neale Walsch ("read them over and over and over again")

CWG the 1st book to %th Book are fine. I would recommend. However after that Neale stopped his Question and God Answered; to Neale jabbering Neale Books. He is not channeling anymore, just rehashing CWG to Trash.

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:58 am

TheInventor wrote:Conversations with God Part 1 but also part 2, 3 and Home With God by Neale Walsch ("read them over and over and over again")

CWG the 1st book to %th Book are fine. I would recommend. However after that Neale stopped his Question and God Answered; to Neale jabbering Neale Books. He is not channeling anymore, just rehashing CWG to Trash.

%th Book :?: :?:

Return to “Bashar's channelings”