[sticky] All books (strongly) recommended by Bashar

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

tedmann12

Re: [sticky] All books (strongly) recommended by Bashar

Postby tedmann12 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:26 pm

Hi all,

New to this forum. I just wanted to thank you "AlwaysBeNice" for this thread, and for your links to the conversation with god books.

I had been spending a little too much money on Bashar material, and turned to these books which easily satisfied my desire to learn about more about the true nature of reality. 1-3 are some of the best books I have ever read. I just ordered the new 4th conversation book that just came out. Looking forward to it.

Anyway, I just wanted to express my gratitude. Thank you!

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:34 pm

The best to you kind man
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

albesayz

Postby albesayz » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:48 pm

Anyone read the 4th book yet? I'm thinking of getting it but still working on book 2 first

I'm curious about it since it answers the question, "Is the human race being offered help by Highly Evolved Beings from Another Dimension?"

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:08 am

Alice wrote:
TheInventor wrote:Conversations with God Part 1 but also part 2, 3 and Home With God by Neale Walsch ("read them over and over and over again")

CWG the 1st book to %th Book are fine. I would recommend. However after that Neale stopped his Question and God Answered; to Neale jabbering Neale Books. He is not channeling anymore, just rehashing CWG to Trash.

%th Book :?: :?:

5th CWG, When His Happier Than God Book was pulled from publishing (I got a copy by mistake) the Publishers held up the general release (for a period of time) then published later. There was about 2 pages of his Q and A with God, rest was Neale Walsch's own conjecture and projections of thought based on CWG. And those pages were only fit to wipe my .... sitting down,

He quit channelling really, just churning rehashed concepts. I quit reading his book at Barnes and Noble; The last book I paid for was the Happier Than God. If you want to buy his books, read then at the bookstore before buying them.

Tanfeliz

Re: All books recommended by Bashar

Postby Tanfeliz » Thu May 25, 2017 12:48 am

Rokazulu wrote:Just ordered "Right use of Will". Pretty excited since it is exactly relevant to what I am going through right now.

Anyone read it yet? What can I expect?

I am reading it now, loving it. How about you? I notice that it's also right on track with the discoveries I've been making. It has its own surprising way of revealing things, hard to put a finger on. I feel my perspective shifting rapidly. I also got the Feelings Matter book, haven't looked at it yet.

One thing, I think Right Use of Will is a great book for anyone concerned about the splitting prism and the diverging realities/fall of 2016. Very comforting perspectives. Not the easiest book to read, bit of a brain bender. But you don't have to literally understand every sentence to get the book. It has its own magic.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Thu May 25, 2017 12:51 am

xplosiw wrote:Bashar calls them densities too. Dimensions are another thing. In fact density is the standard.

IIRC in one session Bashar explained that densities exist inside a dimension. Like you can be in a different density than someone else while in the same dimension. I thought of it like counties and states in America, where counties are inside states.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Thu May 25, 2017 7:41 am

Tanfeliz wrote:
xplosiw wrote:Bashar calls them densities too. Dimensions are another thing. In fact density is the standard.

IIRC in one session Bashar explained that densities exist inside a dimension. Like you can be in a different density than someone else while in the same dimension. I thought of it like counties and states in America, where counties are inside states.

Yes, we exist in the fourth dimension (three of space, one of time) but there are different densities here. Stones are apparently of the first density, plants and trees of the second and third density animals and humans. We can move into the fourth, or actually we are already doing that. All within the same dimension.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon May 29, 2017 10:43 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:
Rokazulu wrote:Just ordered "Right use of Will". Pretty excited since it is exactly relevant to what I am going through right now.

Anyone read it yet? What can I expect?

I am reading it now, loving it. How about you? I notice that it's also right on track with the discoveries I've been making. It has its own surprising way of revealing things, hard to put a finger on. I feel my perspective shifting rapidly. I also got the Feelings Matter book, haven't looked at it yet.

One thing, I think Right Use of Will is a great book for anyone concerned about the splitting prism and the diverging realities/fall of 2016. Very comforting perspectives. Not the easiest book to read, bit of a brain bender. But you don't have to literally understand every sentence to get the book. It has its own magic.

Some excerpts:
http://www.aloha.net/~ruth/Ruow.html

p.74 start: "In the beginning, when Spirits first entered the Earth it was in a land called Pan which is now under the Pacific Ocean. In the land of Pan, no one had to earn a living; everything sprang forth without effort. ...For example, a Spirit only needed to say,'I am hungry' and something delicious to eat would appear. ...In the beginning all the Spirits could change forms and though some had more mastery at this than others, all could do it.

Earth was created to be a living fairy tale without any shadow of evil or doubt. The ones abusing the gifts were not understanding how it was meant to be on Earth and did not accept or even like Earth's intended way....These spirits had some home planets other than Earth which they could not find and had come to Earth because they were lost. ...They would not admit this however,. Instead, these Spirits acted superior and said they had come to protect Earth..

. I now want to give a short synopsis of what happened on Earth so that you can understand how the Earth got to be so dense and slow that magic seems lost, and manifesting and changing form seem difficult and slow. This is also how it happened that nearly everyone now feels that they have to work for a living or inherit money. Long ago in Pan the air smelled of flowers and the Earth was soft with mosses grasses and sandy beaches. The rocks were gemstones and the waters were liquid light that sparked and danced...the harmony manifested as music. ...I have to speak lyrically here because Pan was so magical, musical and free. Earth allowed entry of many Spirits [Warriors] that claimed they wanted to be part of this reality but many of these Spirits only came to disagree with Earth about how it should be.

These fairy folk were new children in Creation and did not know that the Warriors had another place they were supposed to go. They did not understand that the Warriors would draw conflict anyplace they would go because the Warriors carried the conflict within themselves. The Warriors claimed they were just barely in the nick of time to beat back the danger that was always near and protect these silly Spirits that refused to see what actually lurked behind every tree. The truth of the matter was that these Warriors brought with them to Earth their own reality and did find danger lurking everywhere just because that was how they wanted to be.

The more the Warriors found danger on Earth the more the other Spirits began to fear that the Warriors really had reason to be near. The more that all the Spirits began to fear, the harder it was for them to stay clear. Then the Warriors began to control them and tell them what they had to do to be protected appropriately. ...They made judgments here that changed their reality. It was no longer considered appropriate to be wild and free, everyone now was supposd to be orderly. ...The Warriors wanted Earthlings to live by rules, 'Because,' they said, ' we can't protect unpredictable fools.'

Meanwhile the Warriors began refusing to protect Earth for free. The Warriors were demanding gifts and service from others. ..The Earth Spirits felt they were having to agree to more and more controls and less and less abundance for themselves. They all had seeds of denial in themselves and were allowing this to happen. They had fear which they covered with anger.

...The treacherous fire dragon [set by Warriors to protect Earth] took advantage of everyone's confusion.....he called to that force [a hot dry raging cosmic wind of destructive anger]. This hot dry wind raged across the face of Pan that night ... Its raging fingers reached into the Earth itself causing volcanoes and earthquakes. The hot dry wind could not stay in one place; it raged on, seeking destruction everyplace it went until it burned out.

The hot dry wind had left a Spirit on Earth that had not been here before. When the Spirits of Pan found him in their search for missing friends, he claimed he had come to help heal the Earth. ....he frightened them. He was a wizard that had come to Earth ....He did not come to heal the Earth, but he did have experience with the hot dry wind; he was its master. The hot dry wind was the raging fire of an entire universe that had destroyed itself with its own destructive anger.

...The dark wizard...had to find another place for his destructive anger since it had alreayd consumed its original univese. He sought to implant its flames on Earth and feed himself by fanning the flames into another inferno.

I WANT YOU TO KNOW that the dark wizard is about to find himself removed from the EARTH ...because his flames of destructive anger have reached the potential for nuclear holocaust. [note here date of text :1 9 8 4].

Copyrighted material to CeAnne DeRohan

spacetribe

Postby spacetribe » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:33 pm

Film recommendations by Bashar:
Arrival
Somewhere in Time

openmindedskeptic

Postby openmindedskeptic » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:25 pm

I loved "Arrival"...Amy Adams was great.... now I just saw the IMDb rave reviews for Somewhere in Time... I think I'll order it...

Thanks for listing those, Spacetribe....

OMS

Return to “Bashar's channelings”