2016 US Elections

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

truthhurts

Re: 2016 US Elections

Postby truthhurts » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:13 pm

:D
http://bit.ly/memoryimprovementpermissionslip

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:52 am

truthhurts

Postby truthhurts » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:38 pm

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:09 pm

truthhurts wrote:

nope..

And your reasoning is...?

This ex-CIA operative said if there is proof Russia interfered, we should vote again.
http://addictinginfo.org/2016/12/10/for ... ain-video/
This isn’t simply a hack. This is a takeover. President Obama has ordered an investigation into the possibility that Russians in interfered with our presidential election. He wants that on his desk before he leaves office. What we’re witnessing now has never happened before in this country.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:50 pm

Russia basically admitted they hacked the DNC emails to help Trump before the election, that's what this 'hack' is about, there's no evidence for them actually hacking voting machines I think.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

truthhurts

Postby truthhurts » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:07 pm

If Russia did send those emails to wikileaks then it should be a matter in which the DNC and US as a whole should try improve its cyber security,rather than trying to start some cold war with russia.that is an effort in futility and no real proof for implication will be found unless they fake it.

Leaked emails is not enough reason to do a re-election. And even in the event of reelection nothing will change.the damage was done long ago... Trump voters that might have joined the bandwagon because of the emails will just stay on.

spacepathfinder

Postby spacepathfinder » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:56 pm

• With the new President, do we have a better chance of avoiding the economic collapse that was predicted?

themaster

Postby themaster » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:05 pm

truthhurts wrote:Leaked emails is not enough reason to do a re-election.

hmm but trump might be enough.. :) ;)

truthhurts wrote:And even in the event of reelection nothing will change.the damage was done long ago...

your quite wrong on that one..

america is having lots of buyers remorse.. a lot like the brexit had.. :D

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:15 am

truthhurts wrote:
Leaked emails is not enough reason to do a re-election.

themaster wrote:

Right, a lot of people are finding Trump's statements and actions quite concerning. Such as, skipping his intel briefings.
It has even occurred to me that this is the "everything changing" predicted by Bashar--since this is unprecedented. It is the first time in our history there’s been a foreign power that has tried to influence the campaign.

So his timing was a bit off ;)

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-p ... story.html

As President-elect Donald Trump dismissed intelligence reports about Russian interference in the presidential election as “ridiculous," calls for a government investigation from lawmakers, including some in his own party, grew louder Sunday.

It marked the first significant post-election pushback Trump has encountered from a Republican Party that only belatedly and reluctantly embraced the unconventional nominee, whose views often clash with traditional GOP ideology.In a rare joint statement Sunday, four high-profile Republican and Democratic senators called for a government investigation into the matter and urged colleagues not to allow the issue to become partisan.

“Recent reports of Russian interference in our election should alarm every American,” read a statement from Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman John McCain (R-Ariz.), committee member Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.); incoming Senate Minority Leader leader Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.), and Armed Services Committee ranking member Jack Reed (D-R.I.). “Democrats and Republicans must work together, and across the jurisdictional lines of the Congress, to examine these recent incidents thoroughly and devise comprehensive solutions to deter and defend against further cyberattacks.”The statement came in the aftermath of a Washington Post report late Friday that a secret CIA analysis found that the Russian government’s hacking of Democratic Party emails this year was a deliberate effort to damage Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and boost Trump’s chances.

The Trump transition team responded by mockingly comparing the CIA assessment to the agency’s historic misjudgment on Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction. On “Fox News Sunday,” Trump called the assessment “ridiculous,” and suggested it was an excuse Democrats put forward to rationalize their loss.

"I don’t believe it,’’ Trump told host Chris Wallace. “I think the Democrats are putting it out because they suffered one of the greatest defeats in the history of politics in this country.”

In the interview, Trump also defended his decision to skip some of his daily intelligence briefings, saying he gets them “when I need it” and complaining they are repetitive.

“I'm, like, a smart person. I don't have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years,” Trump said.

The Trump transition team’s resistance to calls for an investigation into Russia's actions and refusal to accept the consensus of U.S. intelligence agencies appears rooted in a fear that it may undercut the legitimacy of his victory.

“The Russians didn’t tell Hillary Clinton to ignore Wisconsin and Michigan, OK?” said Reince Priebus, who is to become Trump's chief of staff, on ABC’s “This Week.” “She lost the election because her ideas were bad.”

Trump tried to cast doubt on the accuracy of the CIA analysis on “Fox New Sunday.”

“They have no idea if it's Russia or China or somebody. It could be somebody sitting in a bed some place,” Trump said.

But in October, the U.S. intelligence community and the Department of Homeland Security said publicly that they were “confident that the Russian government” was behind the hacking of U.S. political groups and individuals in an attempt “to interfere with the U.S. election process.” At the time, they did not say whether the efforts were aimed at helping one candidate or the other.

During the final weeks of the campaign, thousands of embarrassing emails, many stolen from the account of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, were released by WikiLeaks on nearly a daily basis.

On Friday, the White House said President Obama had ordered the CIA and other intelligence agencies to conduct a full review of foreign-based digital attacks aimed at influencing the election. Obama ordered the review completed before he leaves office on Jan. 20.

Since the election, Republicans have worked hard to move beyond the divisions caused by Trump’s candidacy and unite behind the new head of their party. Several high-profile GOP leaders continued to voice support for Trump over the weekend.

The No. 2 Senate Republican, Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) downplayed the news on Twitter, saying "All this ‘news’ of Russian hacking: it has been going on for years. Serious, but hardly news.”

House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) stopped short of calling for a congressional investigation Sunday in a statement to Politico.

"Speaker Ryan has said for months that foreign intervention in our elections is unacceptable,” spokeswoman AshLee Strong said. “The speaker cannot comment on or characterize the content of classified briefings but he rejects any politicization of intelligence matters."

But Trump’s attempt to undercut public trust in the the CIA assessment, his willingness to break with the intelligence community and his conciliatory approach toward Russian President Vladimir Putin appeared to be too much for some Republicans.

McCain told CBS’ “Face the Nation” that Trump should acknowledge Russia may have influenced the election.“I don’t know what to make of it, because it is clear the Russians interfered,” McCain said. “The facts are there.”

McCain, who called Putin a “thug” and a “murderer,” said there should be a select committee formed to investigate. Several House members, including California’s Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Dublin) have called for an independent commission to investigate.

The backlash also raises questions about the confirmation prospects of Trump’s potential secretary of State, Exxon Mobil Corp. chief executive Rex Tillerson.

Trump said Sunday that he’s still weighing candidates, but he defended the oil magnate, who has close ties to Russia’s president, as a “world-class player.”

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said Sunday on Twitter that "Being a ‘friend of Vladimir’ is not an attribute I am hoping for from a secretary of state.”

McCain told “Fox News Sunday” that “I don’t know what Mr. Tillerson’s relationship with Vladimir Putin was, but I’ll tell you it is a matter of concern to me.”

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) voiced separate concerns about former United Nations Ambassador John Bolton, who is being considered as deputy secretary of State. Paul told ABC’s “This Week” that Bolton’s continuing defense of the 2003 Iraq war proved he had not learned the lessons from the unpopular conflict.

"John Bolton doesn’t get it,” Paul said. “He still believes in regime change. He’s still a big cheerleader for the Iraq war.”

Democrats insist they only want to get to the bottom of what could be Russia's unprecedented interference in a U.S. presidential election, but Trump’s handling of the allegations is handing them a political cudgel to use against the president-elect even before he takes office.

“The reason that this Russian campaign was so phenomenally successful is that you have the rare specter of a presidential candidate and president-elect willing to give the Russians cover,” Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Burbank), the ranking Democrat on the House Select Intelligence Committee, said on “Meet the Press” on Sunday.

“The Russians can put out on their TV, their Russia Today and Sputnik, that the president-elect of the United States doesn't believe they were involved,” he said. “That is so extraordinarily beneficial to Russian propaganda. It is what has made this so powerful and so damaging to us.”

themaster

Postby themaster » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:14 am

Alice wrote:Right, a lot of people are finding Trump's statements and actions quite concerning. Such as, skipping his intel briefings.
It has even occurred to me that this is the "everything changing" predicted by Bashar--since this is unprecedented. It is the first time in our history there’s been a foreign power that has tried to influence the campaign.

it has nothing to do with that.. that's just a excuse..

trump is not supposed to be president.. his heart or life isn't about that.. it was well explained..

I'd say trumps biggest problem is his own ego > over his higher mind :)

the point really is the collective wants bernie in and trump out.. and if he chooses to embrace his ego.. we'll just find another way/excuse to get it done..

truthhurts

Postby truthhurts » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:32 am

themaster wrote:
truthhurts wrote:Leaked emails is not enough reason to do a re-election.

truthhurts wrote:And even in the event of reelection nothing will change.the damage was done long ago...

your quite wrong on that one..

america is having lots of buyers remorse.. a lot like the brexit had.. :D

to be honest I had a bit of that buyer remorse for a bit but you know what, hillary still isnt a better choice for me and this 'demograhic'. do the election again and we would still buy trump with his faulty promises. the narrative now is that we trust his judgement to 'MAGA'

truthhurts

Postby truthhurts » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:50 am

themaster wrote:
Alice wrote:Right, a lot of people are finding Trump's statements and actions quite concerning. Such as, skipping his intel briefings.

trump is not supposed to be president.. his heart or life isn't about that.. it was well explained..

the point really is the collective wants bernie in and trump out.. and if he chooses to embrace his ego.. we'll just find another way/excuse to get it done..

This lady is channeling some weird spirits with their own agenda. you should notice this when she keeps suggesting events that they want to happen...once that event fails they try a different route...Once they fail to convince trump to step down they bring up another suggestion and on and on with the ...

Divine order things should not be forced in such a manner. They should happen with grace and ease. this is opposite to pavlina

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:59 am

truthhurts wrote:
themaster wrote:

This lady is channeling some weird spirits with their own agenda. you should notice this when she keeps suggesting events that they want to happen...once that event fails they try a different route...Once they fail to convince trump to step down they bring up another suggestion and on and on with the ...

Divine order things should not be forced in such a manner. They should happen with grace and ease. this is opposite to pavlina

I do agree with you there.

Would Bernie be a good Prez? Theoretically yes...but I think he might serve better weighing in on the sidelines than in that crazy job where
he would likely not be able to implement the changes he'd like to see.

People talk about how disappointed they are in Obama, but it seems they aren't considering the impediments he had, working with a
Republican Congress.

themaster

Postby themaster » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:17 am

truthhurts wrote:This lady is channeling some weird spirits with their own agenda. you should notice this when she keeps suggesting events that they want to happen...once that event fails they try a different route...Once they fail to convince trump to step down they bring up another suggestion and on and on with the ...

again the way I see it is she's just delivering the message.. it's not her agenda.. it's our agenda..

the truth is were all just characters.. channelers of 1% of who we are.. so the truth is those aspects of us in non-physical.. well were really out of touch with ourselves.. there to here :)
Alice wrote:I do agree with you there.

Would Bernie be a good Prez? Theoretically yes...but I think he might serve better weighing in on the sidelines than in that crazy job where
he would likely not be able to implement the changes he'd like to see.

People talk about how disappointed they are in Obama, but it seems they aren't considering the impediments he had, working with a
Republican Congress.

we've all been waiting for change for a long time (or some of us have) but you got to start somewhere...

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:06 am

I think what that Christina lady is doing is utterly useless and futile. I can't help but feel embarrased for her.

I'm sure she's acting on her highest excitement but still posting election videos? Seriously?

I agree with Alice & truthhurts that she's channeling something that isn't relevant to this reality.

truthhurts

Postby truthhurts » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:44 pm

just got a hold of this incredibly awesome video. :D :D :D

coolbreeze

Postby coolbreeze » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:46 pm

without trying to sound too nihilist or apathetic with regard to future implications of all of this, this stuff is actually super exciting.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:50 pm

coolbreeze wrote:without trying to sound too nihilist or apathetic with regard to future implications of all of this, this stuff is actually super exciting.

Never a dull moment :D

matcha

blank

Postby matcha » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:45 am

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

themaster

Postby themaster » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:16 am

xplosiw wrote:I think what that Christina lady is doing is utterly useless and futile. I can't help but feel embarrased for her.

I'm sure she's acting on her highest excitement but still posting election videos? Seriously?

I agree with Alice & truthhurts that she's channeling something that isn't relevant to this reality.

only time will tell.. and hell if you start comparing her predictions to bashar.. bashar's got a low score :P I don't think bashar cares one iouta if any of his predictions or "sensing of the energy at the time" are righttt!!! (tony the tiger right!!! ;) )

I still think she's right.. and things slowly moving towards the possibility that yah.. she is..

1. obama took a step against trump.. (even if he's going out of his way to say he's impartial) and of course it wasn't just him.. it's john mccain and some of the republicans.. maybe you can only get away with saying.. "war heroes don't get captured" so many times before they come for you.. :)

So either your gonna shit your pants along with others... (really just not apologize) when this bitch flips.. (in scenarios where I've posted future based info that proved to be right.. the people I've talked to wouldn't admit shit.. :?: they'd just get real quiet.. that's my past experiences.. anyway) :)

or 2. just get to say you were right all along..

xplosiw wrote:I'm sure she's acting on her highest excitement but still posting election videos? Seriously?

If you looked at her channel.. you would probably be able to see clearer.. and not with bias..

xplosiw wrote:I agree with Alice & truthhurts that she's channeling something that isn't relevant to this reality.

And I personally think you guys would suck ass at doing predictions.. let alone getting them right :o

Since for me.. you guys are technically in MY reality.. hang on for a wild ride.. when in mine :)

Return to “Bashar's channelings”