2016 US Elections

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Frisky

2016 US Elections

Postby Frisky » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:02 pm

Hello,

I'm new here.

I know that Bashar cannot give 100% accurate predictions all the time, only the most likely what he thinks will happen.
But has he commented on who he thinks most likely will win 2016 US election??

xplosiw

Re: 2016 US Elections

Postby xplosiw » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:41 pm

He has said that with 88% we will have a female president which means Hillary Clinton probably wins.

themaster

Postby themaster » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:13 pm

the odds are really that hillary wins.. trump has 0 chance.. and there could be a "coop" by bernie sanders :D

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:12 pm

Just to add a little to what has already been said, Bashar said 88% probability of a female president, 22% probability of the opposite happening (a assume that means Trump), and 10% probability of something completely unexpected happening, which is what I believe themaster was saying by something like a coop by Bernie could happen. And there was a transmission (I think State of the Union) where Bashar turned the transmission over to his father (which was super cool). His father explained that the 88%, 22%, and 10% don't add up to 100%, but that's the way they read the probabilities.

Frisky

Postby Frisky » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:37 pm

themaster wrote:the odds are really that hillary wins.. trump has 0 chance

That changed very quickly, didnt it??

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:37 pm

Frisky wrote:

Care to explain?

themaster

Postby themaster » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:54 pm

xplosiw wrote:Care to explain?

care to read energy?

read trumps.. read hillary's.. ahh then read bernie sanders in comparison.. :D :P

you know you don't need bashar or adamus or whoever to read this election.. you all very capable creator gods.. open and read.. and don't forget to choose with billions of realities being manifested every second.. you do get to choose :shock:

Now if the outside reflection doesn't match what I've chosen.. I'm not going to throw a temper tantrum.. cause it's not really gonna bother me much either way.. Image but this is my reality and I've chosen for it ;)

Frisky

Postby Frisky » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:15 am

xplosiw wrote:
Frisky wrote:

Care to explain?

I think that FBI investigation might put a dent in her presidential aspirations

themaster

Postby themaster » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:55 am

Frisky wrote:I think that FBI investigation might put a dent in her presidential aspirations

maybe.. one of my classmates said a surrogate might be put in.. it's certainly a certain psychic I've mentioned here that she thinks bernie will be put in.. in fact let's see if she has a new youtube video?

yep she has a new one.. let's see what it says?

she basically shares info she gets from the other side as a psychic I'm not saying she's right.. but I'm studying her and maybe she is?

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:18 am

themaster wrote:
Frisky wrote:I think that FBI investigation might put a dent in her presidential aspirations

maybe.. one of my classmates said a surrogate might be put in.. it's certainly a certain psychic I've mentioned here that she thinks bernie will be put in.. in fact let's see if she has a new youtube video?

yep she has a new one.. let's see what it says?

she basically shares info she gets from the other side as a psychic I'm not saying she's right.. but I'm studying her and maybe she is?

We'll know soon enough! Her predictions do seem like a real stretch at this point in the game.

themaster

Postby themaster » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:25 am

Alice wrote:We'll know soon enough! Her predictions do seem like a real stretch at this point in the game.

Not to me.. not today.. but yah let's see what happens? we got about 10 days to go.. ;)

But it does look like one of bashar's major predictions just as "in the fall of 2016 everything changes" is about to manifest as this event.. but we'll see..

Alice

Postby Alice » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:28 am

themaster wrote:
Alice wrote:We'll know soon enough! Her predictions do seem like a real stretch at this point in the game.

Not to me.. not today.. but yah let's see what happens? we got about 10 days to go.. ;)

But it does look like one of bashar's major predictions just as "in the fall of 2016 everything changes" is about to manifest as this event.. but we'll see..

Right...get out the popcorn :mrgreen:

themaster

Postby themaster » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:34 am

lol

themaster

Postby themaster » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:32 am

This has a good description of what's going on.. very interesting.. (it sounds like they found the proof of whatever she did wrong.. and this will end her candidacy)

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/did-james ... nton-case/

given that she's probably received about million or 3? votes already.. it'll be interesting as they figure how to pass those to bernie etc. (obviously I'm going to guess that the bernie stage is a few days away or more.. but not that far.)

And who the hell is gonna be the vice president to sanders?? lol is it going to be this guy from Virginia?? wow.. yes interesting..

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:02 am

themaster wrote:
xplosiw wrote:Care to explain?

care to read energy?

read trumps.. read hillary's.. then read bernie sanders in comparison.. :D :P

Look, I'm sorry to be cynical but Hillary's probably going to win regardless of an FBI investigation or whatever energy readings you or I would do. I know Bernie would be better, just like Ron Paul was last time but I don't think there's a chance for him anymore. Now I'm not American so I don't really care but I'd like to see weed get legalized, that's about it.

themaster

Postby themaster » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:06 am

xplosiw wrote:Look, I'm sorry to be cynical but Hillary's probably going to win regardless of an FBI investigation or whatever energy readings you or I would do. I know Bernie would be better, just like Ron Paul was last time but I don't think there's a chance for him anymore. Now I'm not American so I don't really care but I'd like to see weed get legalized, that's about it.

it's okay to be cynical but most likely your to be proved wrong in about 10 days.. because all this shit is technically impossible and yet here it's going to happen.. trump is going to lose. Hillary is going to be thrown out a new candidate installed for the election or maybe even after? we'll see this gonna be weird :?

rancocas

Postby rancocas » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:00 am

even in that cbs video the guy says: possible, but not probable. and IF any sort of heist like this were to happen, it would be post-election. take into consideration: 1. she already has this election in the bag in regards to the popular vote and the electoral college. 2. if the investigation is as severe to the degree this guy says, it'll be months before we hear anything. 3. but we all know it's not. even comey won't admit that there is even anything significant in there at all. (source: in his letter to congress)

light bloke

Postby light bloke » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:02 pm

themaster wrote:maybe.. one of my classmates said a surrogate might be put in.. it's a certain psychic I've mentioned here that she thinks bernie will be put in..

I've watched a few of Christine Pavlina's videos relating to the presidential election, and she repeatedly states that God has told her He is going to manoeuvre events so that Hillary's corruption is revealed and Bernie will be voted in as president. In a comment post she stated that because God is going to make it happen her words are not a prediction. so yeah.... :lol:
Last edited by light bloke on Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

matcha

Postby matcha » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:09 pm

themaster wrote:This has a good description of what's going on.. very interesting.. (it sounds like they found the proof of whatever she did wrong.. and this will end her candidacy)

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/did-james ... nton-case/

given that she's probably received about million or 3? votes already.. it'll be interesting as they figure how to pass those to bernie etc. (obviously I'm going to guess that the bernie stage is a few days away or more.. but not that far.)

And who the hell is gonna be the vice president to sanders?? lol is it going to be this guy from Virginia?? wow.. yes interesting..

I see now how you think Sanders could still win. As I did research and it showed that in most states a vote for Bernie will not count because he didn't register to be on the ballot. I wasn't going to tell you as I didn't want to hurt your hopes. Yet, gee, if anything that David Wilcock used to say about Hillary Clinton is true and the FBI decides to bring it out into the public... even if she wins no one will want her as president anymore. A lot can happen between the election and the time she would be sworn into office.

Based on old logic, this would seem impossible, but I do not run by old logic. Take note which train you pick to ride on. We could all end up being right. We choose our reality.

So Bashar is right about the 88% chance of Hillary winning, but if she ends up being charged by the FBI, she will be unable to hold the position she won. There is a 10% chance that the news will break before the election.

And here I was debating if I should vote for Johnson or Stein.

It might be that Obama will have to hold office a bit longer when the news about Hillary breaks and we might get a second election. So Trump will be running against Bernie while we go through this whole process the way it should have been if the Democrats had not gone against the collective's wish for Bernie vs Trump. As you recall Bernie had won, but the Democrats lied. Well, I guess with the new logic, you cannot cheat the Collective's will quite as easily as before.

themaster

Postby themaster » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:21 pm

matcha wrote:And here I was debating if I should vote for Johnson or Stein.

lol

this is really unprecedented though the office of the president not held by a standard politician.. things are really gonna change.. we are bringing to earth ourselves.. there's no doubt :)

matcha wrote:It might be that Obama will have to hold office a bit longer

people keep saying obama is going to go down as a very good president.. but when I hold him to account.. I still count "drone killings" the "nsa" and "guantemo" and he really didn't clean GWB's legacy completely.. I definitely think sanders will be one of the best we've had in a long time.. ;)

matcha wrote:Well, I guess with the new logic, you cannot cheat the Collective's will quite as easily as before.

yah, exactly 'game over' man :)

Return to “Bashar's channelings”