2016 US Elections

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Alice

Re: 2016 US Elections

Postby Alice » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:28 am

Excerpt from a collection of Polarity Practices which I will post in full separately, in the forum "anything else."
Correct the Flow of Your Energy

Forming The Steeple by touching the ends of the fingers together will correct the flow of energy, and energize the whole body.

***Palms should not touch. Mentally flow energy up the left and and down the right hand.

"The Steeple" helps restore our polarity and brings order to the energy moving in the body. (do not press the palms together). In a healthy person, energy flows up the left side of their body and down their right side. Our too-busy lives can weaken our polarity and reverse that flow. Then we become unnaturally tired or agitated, our thinking becomes "foggy," and we don't feel good.

Forming The Steeple by touching the ends of the fingers together will correct the flow of energy, and energize the whole body.

truthhurts

Postby truthhurts » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:36 am

Alice wrote:Excerpt from a collection of Polarity Practices which I will post in full separately, in the forum "anything else."
Correct the Flow of Your Energy

***Palms should not touch. Mentally flow energy up the left and and down the right hand.

"The Steeple" helps restore our polarity and brings order to the energy moving in the body. (do not press the palms together). In a healthy person, energy flows up the left side of their body and down their right side. Our too-busy lives can weaken our polarity and reverse that flow. Then we become unnaturally tired or agitated, our thinking becomes "foggy," and we don't feel good.

I did guess that there was a purpose to it. Thanks
http://bit.ly/memoryimprovementpermissionslip

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Wed May 31, 2017 7:44 pm

truthhurts wrote:Just a question. Any meaning when Darryl and Trump make this hand signs. I find it fascinating

Bashar has explained that he does this with Darryl's hands to help focus our energy for him.

truthhurts

Postby truthhurts » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:58 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:
truthhurts wrote:Bashar has explained that he does this with Darryl's hands to help focus our energy for him.

someone give me something for the 666 hand sign. is it a-ok from your perspective.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:52 am

truthhurts wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:
truthhurts wrote:Bashar has explained that he does this with Darryl's hands to help focus our energy for him.

someone give me something for the 666 hand sign. is it a-ok from your perspective.

I dont understand you here. I dont know what a 666 hand sign is. If you're asking if hes signaling a-ok, no. As I said, I accept the explanation he gave. If youre asking if I have any concerns about the mudra, no.

truthhurts

Postby truthhurts » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:25 am

as a christian who listens to bashar.

from that bashar explanation, then i could interpret it to mean giving the devil the go ahead by allowing him to focus our energy for him.
666 is the devils no in ,revelations in the bible.

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:38 am

truthhurts wrote:Image

from that bashar explanation, then i could interpret it to mean giving the devil the go ahead by allowing him to focus our energy for him.

How is it to be a christian and listen to Bashar? The two seem to me a little at odds with each other, as all the christians I know would label him entirely demonic to begin with, so any "devil empowerment" he might do would be just another thing that comes with the territory.

truthhurts

Postby truthhurts » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:10 pm

Christianity encouraged me to adopt fruits of the holy spirit as a young kid. I created belief systems that serve me upto this day like my regard and practice of honesty, faithfulness, kindness and peace. Listenening to Bashar gives me a kind of liberation to not necessarily abide by those virtues since there is a sense of freedom/unboundedness with his teachings.
I dont necessarily find it interesting to listen to the pastor in the church but The God image I created as a kid in christianity usually helps keep me grounded and feeling like I can answer to someone to keep my values in line.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:46 am

Alexa wrote:

How is it to be a christian and listen to Bashar? The two seem to me a little at odds with each other, as all the christians I know would label him entirely demonic to begin with, so any "devil empowerment" he might do would be just another thing that comes with the territory.

Im a Christian too. It depends what flavor of Christian you are. We Catholics have the Communion of Saints, meaning we talk to the dead people.

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:55 am

Bottom line, the devil is everywhere, just as God is. Its always a simple question of whose communication you will follow. You can accept the fear that the Father of Lies offers you, and run from everything all the time like the goofball in North Carolina who proudly told me she will never open her mind, in case the devil jumps in there. All due respect, I thought that was the most idiotic thing I have ever, ever, ever heard. If you want to be afraid, the answer is yes, always. You can always, always freak yourself out, 100% of the time. If you decide that shadows are scary, you will have a scary life.

His explanation about focusing the energy made perfect sense to me: hes in a room full of hundreds of people that he doesnt know. That mudra helps him focus on individuals in the same way that I put on my glasses when I drive, and suddenly I can make out individual words on signs. If you want to freak out about it, by all means its your life spend it as you wish. Similarly, the mudra you posted in the pictures isnt even the one he uses.

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:25 am

Thank you both for your answers, truthhurts and Tanfeliz!
They really helped me understand this mixture from totally new perspectives.

Alice

Postby Alice » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:20 am

truthhurts wrote:Christianity encouraged me to adopt fruits of the holy spirit as a young kid. I created belief systems that serve me upto this day like my regard and practice of honesty, faithfulness, kindness and peace. Listenening to Bashar gives me a kind of liberation to not necessarily abide by those virtues since there is a sense of freedom/unboundedness with his teachings.
I dont necessarily find it interesting to listen to the pastor in the church but The God image I created as a kid in christianity usually helps keep me grounded and feeling like I can answer to someone to keep my values in line.

I went to Catholic school as a girl, and was confirmed in the faith, but my knowledge of the Bible is via New Thought teachers like Neville Goddard and Emmet Fox. I am not a churchgoer and don't identify myself as a Christian, but then the same was true of Jesus :) Actually, organized religion has little to do with the central teachings, the esoteric root of Christianity. I don't see any contradiction with that in Bashar's teachings.

truthhurts

Postby truthhurts » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:09 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:
His explanation about focusing the energy made perfect sense to me: hes in a room full of hundreds of people that he doesnt know. That mudra helps him focus on individuals in the same way that I put on my glasses when I drive, and suddenly I can make out individual words on signs. If you want to freak out about it, by all means its your life spend it as you wish. Similarly, the mudra you posted in the pictures isnt even the one he uses.

I agree with the purpose of the act but my curiousity lies on the choice of hand sign. what if he did something different like a thumbs up?

But no worries. In such cases I think its nice to ask myself. What would a more connected 10yr old me do with such a predicament? It would obviously be a non-issue :D

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:10 pm

truthhurts wrote:
Tanfeliz wrote:

I agree with the purpose of the act but my curiousity lies on the choice of hand sign. what if he did something different like a thumbs up?

But no worries. In such cases I think its nice to ask myself. What would a more connected 10yr old me do with such a predicament? It would obviously be a non-issue :D

About the more connected 10 y/o, Im really not sure. You seem to be jumping at shadows, then using your own fear as confirmation of danger.

I dont see the same hand mudra. The one you are calling 666 involves the thumb and forefinger of the same hand touching. The one Bashar uses is thumb to thumb, forefinger to forefinger. So, not the same actual thing in any way.

He also doesnt use it in private sessions. It is like putting on glasses when you drive, as I said above. He doesnt need to in a private. He can easily distinguish which person he is interacting with. That is harder to do in a huge room of people. Do you not understand that simple concept?

When you say, I agree with the purpose of the act, but ... the choice of hand sign. What if he did something different, like a thumbs up? All I can do is ask you to re-read what I wrote. You can understand this if you can grasp the idea of why I put on glasses when I have to drive, because otherwise I cant read the signs. So the glasses are a choice, yes. What if I tried balancing a spatula on my head instead?

Arouet

Postby Arouet » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:30 pm

Alexa wrote:...as all the christians I know would label him entirely demonic to begin with, so any "devil empowerment" he might do would be just another thing that comes with the territory.

All?

Every single one?

:roll:
I AM a Precursor!

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:49 pm

Arouet wrote:
Alexa wrote:...as all the christians I know would label him entirely demonic to begin with, so any "devil empowerment" he might do would be just another thing that comes with the territory.

All?

Every single one?

I live in a country that's overwhelmingly orthodox. You should try it, it's... fun :))))))))

And stop picking at everything, not every single word one says must encompass every single possibility in the world. Speech is not exhaustive when one is not specifically intent on precisely defining exact terms.

Insteaaaad... you could actually try and define in your own personal terms and statements (however relative) the things YOU mean to express when you precursor yourself all over the place:))))) There's an exercise that would be interesting to do, how about it? Whadda ya say? Longer texts, less fuss, less mirror-hissing, more introspection and self-expression? That would be fun too! I bet you're a really interesting and smart kitty, just stop scratching the damn couch all the time!

Or not, your choice.

Alice

Postby Alice » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:09 am

Alexa wrote:
Arouet wrote:

All?

Every single one?

I live in a country that's overwhelmingly orthodox. You should try it, it's... fun :))))))))

And stop picking at everything, not every single word one says must encompass every single possibility in the world. Speech is not exhaustive when one is not specifically intent on precisely defining exact terms.

Insteaaaad... you could actually try and define in your own personal terms and statements (however relative) the things YOU mean to express when you precursor yourself all over the place:))))) There's an exercise that would be interesting to do, how about it? Whadda ya say? Longer texts, less fuss, less mirror-hissing, more introspection and self-expression? That would be fun too! I bet you're a really interesting and smart kitty, just stop scratching the damn couch all the time!

Or not, your choice.

I love your posts Alexa. Many lightbulb moments :idea:

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:39 am

Alexa wrote:
Arouet wrote:

All?

Every single one?

Or not, your choice.

Alexa, where are you located? I know exactly what you mean. This is the kind of Christian they have in North Carolina. I really was not prepared for how limiting some of their ideas are. If people havent personally been in such a community, they cant imagine. I literally had a woman get indignant about meditation, even though it is mentioned repeatedly in the Bible, because its guided meditation for one thing. Also her pastor is anti-meditation and anti open-mindedness, because as she said, he teaches that if you open your mind the devil can get in. Just stay rigidly focused on exactly what he told you at all times. :O

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:54 am

Alice wrote:
Alexa wrote:
Arouet wrote:All?

Every single one?

Or not, your choice.

I love your posts Alexa. Many lightbulb moments :idea:

Oh, Alice, you make me blush:))) :oops:

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:01 pm

Tanfeliz wrote:
Alexa, where are you located? I know exactly what you mean. This is the kind of Christian they have in North Carolina. I really was not prepared for how limiting some of their ideas are. If people havent personally been in such a community, they cant imagine. I literally had a woman get indignant about meditation, even though it is mentioned repeatedly in the Bible, because its guided meditation for one thing. Also her pastor is anti-meditation and anti open-mindedness, because as she said, he teaches that if you open your mind the devil can get in. Just stay rigidly focused on exactly what he told you at all times. :O

Hahahaha!! It sond sooooo familiar, it hurts!!! Just nod and move on, it's the path of least resistance for everybody involved.

Just don't allow them to propose and pass laws! Orthodox fanatics... it's like with the gremlins: they're pretty funny and benign as long as you don't let them do certain things(in their case, the grown-up stuff). If you do... pfffff...........

Return to “Bashar's channelings”