what is physical reality ?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

User avatar
love76
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:27 am

what is physical reality ?

Postby love76 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:59 pm

Hi everyone, this site is awesome!! :D
Bashar says that our physical reality is a reflection of me/you/us like a hall of mirrors.
So basically reality is made up of my/your/our conciousness and there is only me in my reality , you in yours
creating versions of stuff in parallel realities.
Well if i am in my reality with my conciousness projection how can i experience you in mine
if your in your own reality conciousness... ? or can these conciousness' merge... ?does bashar explain how this works?
If i am in a room talking with another, its actually to myself... so does that mean you are my conciousness? or are you your own conciousness but i create my version of you? hope thats not getting confusing :lol

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1395
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: what is physical reality ?

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:03 pm

He once used the analogy of everyone being in rubber balls and the only way they can interact with you if is if they press their face into your ball and you create your version of them, because reality only exists in your perception anyways.
And no, other people are not your personal self, but they are actually You, as God, too.

Physical reality can also be well defined as raw cause and effect data, filtered through your brain, which makes a movie for you, which arises in your consciousness, like a VR game.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
love76
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:27 am

Re: what is physical reality ?

Postby love76 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:15 pm

[quote="AlwaysBeNice"]He once used the analogy of everyone being in rubber balls and the only way they can interact with you if is if they press their face into your ball and you create your version of them, because reality only exists in your perception anyways."

]Ok, that makes sense. So everyone is in their own rubber ball , and if people/things/animals press themselves into my reality by AGREEMENT
then i create my version of them.


And no, other people are not your personal self, but they are actually You, as God, too.

Ok, other people/ animals/ nature are my own conciousness? or is their only 1 conciousness called GOD? or is their many conciousnesses making up a whole big conciousness... and these animals/people/things are part of it
this part i am unsure.?

User avatar
love76
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:27 am

Re: what is physical reality ?

Postby love76 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:19 pm

and just to add... if MARIA lets call her that, presses her face into my ball ie reality... could she also exist as MARK or Melissa or another in another reality? im wondering that because it seems unending . - and If those mean people i meet are me, why arent they so nice to me? lol

User avatar
love76
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:27 am

Re: what is physical reality ?

Postby love76 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:23 pm


User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1395
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: what is physical reality ?

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:27 pm

It always happens by agreement because on the higher level it is you.
Yes, there is only one infinite consciousness. Read Conversations With God if you will, see the 'other channelers, teachers' category.

Maria would be the aspect of Maria, not mark or anyone else.
However there are oversoul levels, so she might be more mark than you still.

God/infinite consciousness splits into many oversouls, which split into many oversouls etc. which split into you and me.

- OVER SOUL
/ \
- OVERSOUL OVERSOUL
/ / / / \\\\
mark, maria - natascha Willem etc.
David etc.

edit: I can't post a lot of spaces but perhaps you get the picture, else google bashar and oversouls and you probably find something.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
love76
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:27 am

Re: what is physical reality ?

Postby love76 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:50 pm

OK, thanks for explaining... but why did god split into so many oversouls? ------is it to gain so many millions of perspectives?
if every soul is split and the same whats the point?

so basically all these oversouls exist within this illusionary world too... and each soul creates ITS OWN VERSION of reality (with the people, places and things ) ... so that means potentially in someone else reality i could be a bully/ saint/stalker/ etc... (the roles they need to learn?)

i remember bashar saying sometimes someone can exist in our reality and maybe we wont exist in their
s?
Last edited by love76 on Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
love76
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:27 am

Re: what is physical reality ?

Postby love76 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:53 pm


User avatar
love76
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:27 am

Re: what is physical reality ?

Postby love76 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:30 pm

If others in my reality are mean to me, then does this mean that they are still soul mates and just giving me a chance to love myself?

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1395
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: what is physical reality ?

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:28 am

Possibly, but yes, it's all by agreement on the highest level.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

illinity
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:23 pm

Re: what is physical reality ?

Postby illinity » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:52 pm

but why did god split into so many oversouls?

Because it had no choice, it is the immutable structure of creation. The first reflection of the One (the true infinite) to itself created infinite simultaneous divisions of the One, like a mirror splitting in two and reflecting itself to itself endlessly, we all observed this effect at the hairdresser...8-)

if every soul is split and the same whats the point?

There is no point, god just HAS to be and experience all it can be and experience.

http://divine-cosmos.net/images/posts/m ... r-self.jpg

This picture can help understand the structure of existence but i find the labels misleading, just stick with the One, All That Is, (over-)oversouls and souls.

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1395
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: what is physical reality ?

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:27 pm

'Has to'? The CwG with God books say all life comes out of choice.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

illinity
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:23 pm

Re: what is physical reality ?

Postby illinity » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:46 pm

'Has to'? The CwG with God books say all life comes out of choice.

That doesn't contradict free will, all creations of god just have to exist in a form or another, a place/dimension or another.

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1395
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: what is physical reality ?

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:52 pm

illinity wrote:
'Has to'? The CwG with God books say all life comes out of choice.

That doesn't contradict free will, all creations of god just have to exist in a form or another, a place/dimension or another.

Oh I see, no it doesn't.

Now that you say it, it reminds me of 'non-existence doesn't exist', which would imply what you are saying is and it makes sense.
But by the way: 'not all parallel realities are experiences are experienced per se (by an individual consciousness), but only held by the mind of All That is, which does not experience suffering'. -Bashar
I made a topic about this on the forum a while back with the original name of the session of you so desire it.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
love76
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:27 am

Re: what is physical reality ?

Postby love76 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:10 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:
illinity wrote:
'Has to'? The CwG with God books say all life comes out of choice.

That doesn't contradict free will, all creations of god just have to exist in a form or another, a place/dimension or another.

Oh I see, no it doesn't.

Now that you say it, it reminds me of 'non-existence doesn't exist', which would imply what you are saying is and it makes sense.
But by the way: 'not all parallel realities are experiences are experienced per se (by an individual consciousness), but only held by the mind of All That is, which does not experience suffering'. -Bashar
I made a topic about this on the forum a while back with the original name of the session of you so desire it.

where is the session? :D

User avatar
love76
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:27 am

Re: what is physical reality ?

Postby love76 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:13 pm

i found this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASyyZotUAQE

but i am still unclear why a god would want to split into thousand bits..

User avatar
love76
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:27 am

Re: what is physical reality ?

Postby love76 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:23 pm

oh, something a bit parellel-reality-ish happened today. Well last friday i was meditating and i got the inspiration to ring my careers advisor (who by the way never answers and is slack at the job) well i rang, and hey presto she answered we arranged a date to meet (as im looking for my dream next job)
well anyway today, i think i shifted into another reality because her colleague rang me and said she is so busy could he take over the case?
i admit i was a bit disapointed because my belief was the first lady is more action minded whilst he just sits and talks...
but the only thing that might work is he might have more knowledge than her in the area i am into...
is this shift a positive or a neutral? i dont feel particularly excited to meet up with him. here i am lookin for my dream job and he pops up again and its talk talk, lol i told him direct, look buddy i want a job . lol

illinity
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:23 pm

Re: what is physical reality ?

Postby illinity » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:48 am

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Now that you say it, it reminds me of 'non-existence doesn't exist', which would imply what you are saying is and it makes sense.
But by the way: 'not all parallel realities are experiences are experienced per se (by an individual consciousness), but only held by the mind of All That is, which does not experience suffering'. -Bashar

It may not seems so but all this stuff is very valuable. The most valuable of all Bashar teachings in my POV, and it makes sense: understanding the structure of existence, how it relates to you and your life, has great power. If you want a great change, a "shift in consciousness", it is well worth to rack your brain on this subject until you get the fundamentals of it, progressing from there (this being tightly coupled with the expansion of consciousness, which is infinite).

AlwaysBeNice wrote:I made a topic about this on the forum a while back with the original name of the session of you so desire it.

Which is?

love76 wrote:but i am still unclear why a god would want to split into thousand bits..

It is the nature of the structure, which doesn't change, only the perspective changes. It's not any finite number of 'bits' (synonymous with fractals, divisions, mirror shards), it is a whole different realm of thinking. And that's why you're always at the center surrounded by an infinite potential of other consciousness, any way you go, any reality you shift to. Hope this helps.

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1395
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: what is physical reality ?

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:44 am

Here it is
"Every parallel reality exists but is not necessarily experienced" -Bashar:
viewtopic.php?t=152
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

User avatar
love76
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:27 am

Re: what is physical reality ?

Postby love76 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:46 am

illinity"

[quote="love76 wrote:
but i am still unclear why a god would want to split into thousand bits..

It is the nature of the structure, which doesn't change, only the perspective changes. It's not any finite number of 'bits' (synonymous with fractals, divisions, mirror shards), it is a whole different realm of thinking. And that's why you're
always at the center surrounded by an infinite potential of other consciousness, any way you go, any reality you shift to. Hope this helps.[/quote]

Ok, i still dont understand this properly. GOD split him-her-it to BITS... but all the bits are the same? exactly?
but wouldnt some bits be bigger or smaller or shinier or so forth, or is this a 3d way of looking at this<_
i do understand it being different PERSPECTIVES but not all perspectives are the same thats where i get confused. :lol:


Return to “Bashar's channelings”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests