what is physical reality ?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

illinity

Re: what is physical reality ?

Postby illinity » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:11 am

but all the bits are the same? exactly? but wouldnt some bits be bigger or smaller or shinier or so forth

Interesting question.

i do understand it being different PERSPECTIVES but not all perspectives are the same thats where i get confused. :lol:

Each perspective is unique but all perspectives come from the same source.

themaster

Postby themaster » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:04 am

It's a game environment it's everything non-physical is not.. but yet non-physical reflections do exist here.

The environment was created so you could taste, touch, smell, hear, feel all that and the game environment was lost in a sea of unconsciousness.. (basically how we became so dumb, because as you can see we created this place, these bodies and more so we are REALLY very smart)

Bashar has told us this is illusion that we have not left non-physical.. basically were all in non-physical pods in the matrix.. and yet? you can still tap on your keyboard and manifesting apples is decades away? :) /so enjoy the games, gamers were just here to explore what the one is.. and ohh so many games to go (according to bashar it's unlimited/never ends)
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

matcha

blank

Postby matcha » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:43 am

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

infinity is now

Postby infinity is now » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:37 am

Someone put this video together a couple of years ago. I'm sure it's been seen before, but I love it. One of the few Bashar videos with other people's music that I really enjoy. The imagery is magnificent. Like an Alan Watts video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l6SZ_KJR9k

ialmostforgot

Postby ialmostforgot » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:28 pm

It's like a fractal, every part of the whole is the whole.

themaster

Postby themaster » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:40 am

it's like this place that cashes my checks and has free wifi :)
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

ViaGateway99

Postby ViaGateway99 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:37 am

It's like a computer program, it's all binary and bits of code at the source and all the extra things like pictures and sounds come several layers after, as a result of what the code has accomplished through working together.

ingerul9

Postby ingerul9 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:37 am

love76 wrote:
illinity"

[quote="love76 wrote:
but i am still unclear why a god would want to split into thousand bits..

It is the nature of the structure, which doesn't change, only the perspective changes. It's not any finite number of 'bits' (synonymous with fractals, divisions, mirror shards), it is a whole different realm of thinking. And that's why you're
always at the center surrounded by an infinite potential of other consciousness, any way you go, any reality you shift to. Hope this helps.

Ok, i still dont understand this properly. GOD split him-her-it to BITS... but all the bits are the same? exactly?
but wouldnt some bits be bigger or smaller or shinier or so forth, or is this a 3d way of looking at this<_
i do understand it being different PERSPECTIVES but not all perspectives are the same thats where i get confused. :lol:
[/quote]

I would like to add another perspective on why GOD "split". If you go and study NeoPlatonism - btw there is also the notion of the ONE included and its quite fundamental to this philosophical view - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoplatonism#The_One - you can read Plotinus presentation of the One splitting in the Enneads- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plotinus#Emanation_by_the_One and the important part is taken from -> https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/plotinus/#2

The causality of the One was frequently explained in antiquity as an answer to the question, ‘How do we derive a many from the One?’ Although the answer provided by Plotinus and by other Neoplatonists is sometimes expressed in the language of ‘emanation’, it is very easy to mistake this for what it is not. It is not intended to indicate either a temporal process or the unpacking or separating of a potentially complex unity. Rather, the derivation was understood in terms of atemporal ontological dependence.

What this means is that from our usual perspective "within physical reality" (I understand that reality is within me from Bashar's perspective) we have the notion of space and time. Since we are so locked into using the notion of time we use terms - of how did the Big Bang start? The question is faulty from the very start since you cannot put this question in the first place since the notion of time as seen from physics "started " with the Big Bang.

The same can be said with the split - the idea of splitting is seen from our idea/notion of beginning. There is no beginning since if you go through this in logical manner (relating to the Big Bang) you go ad infinitum asking yourself - what was before that?

Another perspective comes from geometry - in geometry one of the first things you learn is about the fundamental piece - which is the point. The point is considered "adimensional" but is used as a start "point" :) for the rest of it - through 2 points it passes a line and so on and so forth.

So to sum up there was no split - you are/were/will always be awareness itself - which by definition requires an "otherness" in order to perceive any sort of reality. The split is used as an analogy in our "usual" terms for explaining a sort of "beginning" - only because of the ingrained idea of time as being "out there".

Another answer would be - we have books with what happens after death - in between lives - but if you think about it a bit - you can ask yourself same as in your dreaming while dreaming - what year is this? or what time is this? When you are dead that question is meaningless since after you die - time has a different quality or notion and it is not any year per se ; the same is in dreaming - if you become lucid in dreams and ask yourself what year is - you can only have a reference since you bring the physical notion of time - and you may say it is year 2017 - using physical reality as a benchmark - frame of reference for the dream; the dream itself is not pinpointed in any time or location. When you wake up you say that you slept between 12 am and 7 am - then again you are using the frame of physical reality as "fundamental" but it is not.

If you want to go more advanced you can study theory of special relativity and in particular - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relativity_of_simultaneity
In physics, the relativity of simultaneity is the concept that distant simultaneity – whether two spatially separated events occur at the same time – is not absolute, but depends on the observer's reference frame.

Okay I think it is enough for now :)

Good day.

ab123

Postby ab123 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:41 pm

Hi,

Can someone tell me what does Bashar mean by perception in his article http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/
Is he talking about perception as imagination (seeing a picture in mind's eye) or is perception through the physical eye basically the same (both end up on the mind's eye background)?

Greetings,

ingerul9

Postby ingerul9 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:43 pm

It means that whatever you think about reality it will shape your perception of it. A simple example is if you think that your world is gonna end anytime soon (as in the apocalypse scenario of the theory conspiracy) then you are more probable to buy bomb shelters or be in a state of mind to acquire the necessary ingredients for survival and stashing them somewhere.

TheInventor

Postby TheInventor » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:41 pm

love76 wrote:
illinity"

[quote="love76 wrote:
but i am still unclear why a god would want to split into thousand bits..

It is the nature of the structure, which doesn't change, only the perspective changes. It's not any finite number of 'bits' (synonymous with fractals, divisions, mirror shards), it is a whole different realm of thinking. And that's why you're
always at the center surrounded by an infinite potential of other consciousness, any way you go, any reality you shift to. Hope this helps.

Ok, i still dont understand this properly. GOD split him-her-it to BITS... but all the bits are the same? exactly?
but wouldnt some bits be bigger or smaller or shinier or so forth, or is this a 3d way of looking at this<_
[/quote]

All that is is one. a multidimensional energy/vibration state. Now because god/all that is broke itself into infinite parts, they are still identical parts. This is consciousness itself. The Radiant Particle creates all the infinite static universes all at once, because the Infinite Particle is outside Space/Time boundary. The realm of Nothing is probably where all that is originated from.

now since these universes were created with "all that is" consciousness it has the property of Space/Time. Since you also have same intrinsic consciousness property as "all that is" you create your own space/time bubble...see posted polaroids. Now....if a part of your vibration pattern matches another bubble...the a imprint is superimposed on your bubble, this is in addition to the self created reflections you make yourself.
this superimposed imprint is what is common to another souls bubble.

look up my other posts, numerous questions answered w physics. which Bashar does as well.

ab123

Postby ab123 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:02 am

Ok, thanks. At the second thought the answers look useful indeed.

ab123

Postby ab123 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:56 am

You guys know how to tell the difference between an thought-form person and a real person? As I understand, we create all the people in our reality, but when we're born on 3d Mother Earth (btw, how to tell its not a reincarnation in 4th dimensional astral plane?), we start from same reality as our parents and siblings. But how to tell a thought-form person apart from my parents and siblings in the later years? The bubble and timeline a individual lives in might drift too far away from parent's bubble?

Return to “Bashar's channelings”