The Basharian Biggest Picture

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

TBP

The Basharian Biggest Picture

Post by TBP » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:27 am

Aloha friends,

I have just posted v1.00 of a website project I've been working on for a while: http://thebiggestpicture.net/

The backbone of the information contained in it is "what Bashar says". Many other sources of information among the most advanced are also paid attention to, in fact more humans than ETs, as it should be.

Tell me that this isn't the best article about Bashar you've ever seen!: http://thebiggestpicture.net/Bashar

What do you think?

Is any text unclear? Spot any typos? See any outdated or incorrect information? Too long articles / Too much info crammed into each article? How could I make it even better? Constructive criticism is very welcome.

Much love <3

Alice

Re: The Basharian Biggest Picture

Post by Alice » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:59 am

Looks good, reading now, will get back to you.

Nirvana

Post by Nirvana » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:06 am

Waiting for the article on cannabis but yeah it's interesting so far

TBP

Post by TBP » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:50 am

Nirvana wrote:Waiting for the article on cannabis but yeah it's interesting so far
That one's almost finished too! ;) Have you seen the DMT one?

Nirvana

Post by Nirvana » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:10 am

Of course I have, I love psychedelic drugs lol

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:17 pm

What happened to the line at the bottom that said Copyleft Eternity?
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

QuantumMusic

Post by QuantumMusic » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:47 am

Hey! :)

What's up with the website? It was my personal favourite and now it says that the account has been suspended.
Will you put it up again? What's the situation?

Smiles!

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:33 am

well its gone now.

Alice

Post by Alice » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:00 pm

BC strikes again :?:

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:50 am

This forum is like a magnet for DMCAs

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:25 am

I do not believe thebiggestpicture.net was taken down because of BC. I have messaged the user TBP and e-mailed him with no response. I assume he is working on other projects or doing something more exciting at the moment and thus, forgot to pay for hosting. He has also stopped posting here as well.

Also, another reason I believe this, is because BC had already taken down all the Youtube videos he had on the site before the site was offline, also he only used quotes of about 100 words or less from Bashar.

Regardless, this archive site saved a snapshot before it went down. Though it isn't the newest version it still has most of the information in tact.

https://web.archive.org/web/20161008185 ... cture.net/
Last edited by Rokazulu on Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

QuantumMusic

Post by QuantumMusic » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:35 am

I think Rokazulu is right. I have the feeling that the hosting was not paid.
I'm sure the website will be up at some point. : )

QuantumMusic

Post by QuantumMusic » Thu May 04, 2017 8:15 pm

Yay, the website is up and running again! : )

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun May 07, 2017 4:07 am

Today I've been perusing the page. Great job.

Not sure about this (bolding mine):
It seems as if the degree of influence that Bashar has over human consciousness has been limited by means of the pursuance of copyright infringement rules. This would be the counter-balance to the power of Bashar's information. As Adronis of Sirius has said, it is about appropriately accordantly adjusting the level of exposure that is in equal capacity to that of the human collective consciousness. Equivalent exchange 101 between worlds.

In other words, the idea is that Bashar sees the higher-dimensional picture and respects the degree of allowance of Essassani energy exposure onto our world, and, since most of the collective consciousness believe in the idea that man-made "laws" are genuinely benevolent and do apply to them, the idea of copyright law serves as a means by which Bashar can transmit (what appears to be) the most advanced and powerful metaphysical information in his transmissions while limiting the degree of exposure which the Internet so vastly enhances. That Bashar hasn't become a worldwide (or English-wide) phenomenon by now, given how utterly flawless he is (or seems to be, with a 100% success rate in answering questions without hesitation or doubt), can probably be attributed to the work of BC.
There's always been tons of detractors as well as admirers of Bashar. Many sneering comments at youtube and elsewhere. Calling Darryl and channeling in general, a fraud. They just aren't ready to hear his message.

Would be interested in others' opinions...

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Sun May 07, 2017 5:02 am

I think we are BC ultimately and if YOU were able to successfully promote a hundred friends to listen to Bashar then it'd be an easy job to make this viral. However, I just had a deep chat about dreams and aliens yesterday with my co-workers and only one of them even acknowledged that there is a consciousness connecting all of us and that dreams are real in their own sense. I don't think we truly actually want Bashar to spread as fast as we say we want. Because I don't think the world we've shifted into can support even the fundamental ideas (you are one etc)

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Sun May 07, 2017 5:05 am

So I think it can mainly be attributed to how advanced the information truly is. It's literally like Tesla a hundred years ago, yeah he changed out society but only now can we recognize his true genius, back then they seemed like crazy ideas but now that we can see he was right... It's a lot different.

For example, the best electric cars are designed based on the Tesla engine. Also, the AC motor in general and transferring electricity and a billion other things. Even radio, according to some sources. Hell, we haven't even understood some of the concepts yet such as the infinite wireless electricity based on Earth's magnetic field or something.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun May 07, 2017 6:23 am

Thanks for your replies, addressing both here...
xplosiw wrote:I think we are BC ultimately and if YOU were able to successfully promote a hundred friends to listen to Bashar then it'd be an easy job to make this viral. However, I just had a deep chat about dreams and aliens yesterday with my co-workers and only one of them even acknowledged that there is a consciousness connecting all of us and that dreams are real in their own sense. I don't think we truly actually want Bashar to spread as fast as we say we want. Because I don't think the world we've shifted into can support even the fundamental ideas (you are one etc)
That's what I'm talking about! To use Bashar's radio analogy, they're not tuned to that channel. :)

I spent a few days out of town in the company of an old school friend who invited me to her family's cabin in a lovely rustic setting. It was
great, yet I really felt the frequency difference with her. Very resistant to concepts that go beyond the mainstream--even including survival of
the spirit after passing of the body. I mentioned Anita Moorjani's story and she seemed briefly interested and then quickly moved on to something else.
I don't want to sound elitist, but I can't help thinking it's a case of muggles and wizards...wizards being in the minority.

Don't get me wrong, there was a lot to appreciate about her and our time together. But there were definitely those times when I really felt the
disconnection.
So I think it can mainly be attributed to how advanced the information truly is. It's literally like Tesla a hundred years ago, yeah he changed out society but only now can we recognize his true genius, back then they seemed like crazy ideas but now that we can see he was right... It's a lot different.

For example, the best electric cars are designed based on the Tesla engine. Also, the AC motor in general and transferring electricity and a billion other things. Even radio, according to some sources. Hell, we haven't even understood some of the concepts yet such as the infinite wireless electricity based on Earth's magnetic field or something.
Right, he was ahead of his time. We who are into Bashar, are too, I think. We may not understand or apply the material perfectly, but we are ready
for it, else we wouldn't be here, sharing and studying.

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Sun May 07, 2017 6:46 am

There's a sort of a duality within me about the "elitist, we are right"-mentality. I mean the truth is that none of us truly know for a fact beyond a shadow of a doubt that we are absolutely right about everything (in reference to the collective reality). Sure, you can feel that in your own reality bubble and I encourage that but I bet there are humans out there who could burst your bubble no matter how much you believe in it. There's always a way to burst the bubble if a bubble exist. So I'm not sure we are absolutely right and in alignment with the collective reality all humans and the planet agree to experience. I mean, we are surely influencing the direction of the ship and sure we have the ability to shift into our own realities within the collective. But still, there's some influence from the collective and I think even WE are going to be surprised by the future, no matter what Bashar tells us. And remember that he doesn't have the authority to spill the beans, you know? He's always within the collective limits. If there is a surprise coming up, it's filtered out from the transmission before it even reaches the brain of Darryl Anka.

Essentially, I think we are in alignment, we are correct that all things are one and this experience is much like a dream state but much more dynamic in some ways. Much more challenging in many ways. But to say that everything we study is correct is probably not collectively true, only in our sub-collective. Sure, it appears 100% real in our realities but if you take a sample from all the parallel realities going on, we are probably in a huge minority. In that sense we are entitled to the elitist view because we might actually be part of the 1% experiencing this kind of reality spectrum in this collective collctive (all the parallel human collectives added to one huge overcollective of planet Earth in the Now). If this is true, we should continue because it might uplift the general collective a little bit and I think that's worth it.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun May 07, 2017 8:10 am

xplosiw wrote:There's a sort of a duality within me about the "elitist, we are right"-mentality. I mean the truth is that none of us truly know for a fact beyond a shadow of a doubt that we are absolutely right about everything (in reference to the collective reality). Sure, you can feel that in your own reality bubble and I encourage that but I bet there are humans out there who could burst your bubble no matter how much you believe in it. There's always a way to burst the bubble if a bubble exist. So I'm not sure we are absolutely right and in alignment with the collective reality all humans and the planet agree to experience. I mean, we are surely influencing the direction of the ship and sure we have the ability to shift into our own realities within the collective.
Remember Bashar says that "reality" is whatever we decide. I don't see anything right or wrong about that, it's just what it is. I also don't see what the collective has to do with it. We can set our own standard. If I am convinced that I'll be supported if I follow my excitement and become the truest expression of who I am, it doesn't matter if no one else believes it. We create/align with our own reality.
But still, there's some influence from the collective and I think even WE are going to be surprised by the future, no matter what Bashar tells us. And remember that he doesn't have the authority to spill the beans, you know? He's always within the collective limits. If there is a surprise coming up, it's filtered out from the transmission before it even reaches the brain of Darryl Anka.
Well, I hope we'll be surprised. I love surprises :D
Essentially, I think we are in alignment, we are correct that all things are one and this experience is much like a dream state but much more dynamic in some ways. Much more challenging in many ways. But to say that everything we study is correct is probably not collectively true, only in our sub-collective. Sure, it appears 100% real in our realities but if you take a sample from all the parallel realities going on, we are probably in a huge minority. In that sense we are entitled to the elitist view because we might actually be part of the 1% experiencing this kind of reality spectrum in this collective collctive (all the parallel human collectives added to one huge overcollective of planet Earth in the Now). If this is true, we should continue because it might uplift the general collective a little bit and I think that's worth it.
Absolutely. Here's to the wizards uplifting the muggles ;)

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Sun May 07, 2017 8:25 am

Alice wrote:
xplosiw wrote:There's a sort of a duality within me about the "elitist, we are right"-mentality. I mean the truth is that none of us truly know for a fact beyond a shadow of a doubt that we are absolutely right about everything (in reference to the collective reality). Sure, you can feel that in your own reality bubble and I encourage that but I bet there are humans out there who could burst your bubble no matter how much you believe in it. There's always a way to burst the bubble if a bubble exist. So I'm not sure we are absolutely right and in alignment with the collective reality all humans and the planet agree to experience. I mean, we are surely influencing the direction of the ship and sure we have the ability to shift into our own realities within the collective.
Remember Bashar says that "reality" is whatever we decide. I don't see anything right or wrong about that, it's just what it is. I also don't see what the collective has to do with it. We can set our own standard. If I am convinced that I'll be supported if I follow my excitement and become the truest expression of who I am, it doesn't matter if no one else believes it. We create/align with our own reality.
Yes, of course, but what I'm saying is that this is a co-creation, you are agreeing to other points of view to exist and present themselves in your reality. This is not an isolated tank where you experience one-to-one reflections of what you put out. Thus there is a collective, although a very fuzzy one due to the variety this world has to offer. But for the most part, our collective lives in this solar system for example. This is a collective definition and to change that, you'd need an immense amount of energy. So if there is a boundary, like I just defined, there must be something within it that everyone agrees to. So in other words, you are agreeing to co-create this world together with us since you don't have the ability to shoot out into the cosmos and live on other planets, right? Or to attract extra-terrestrial who'd take you there physically. In fact, you may even be agreeing to the collective belief that facing extra-terrestrials physically is scary, difficult and/or dangerous. Even Bashar says that we are not ready to meet face to face.

So yeah, essentially you are right that you create your own reality - to an extent. You don't create everything yourself and this was my point. You are still playing within the boundaries of the chess board. Going beyond the chess board means going beyond the collective where everything you choose applies since you become your own collective. But that's the spirit realm, isn't it?