The Basharian Biggest Picture

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Alice

Re: The Basharian Biggest Picture

Post by Alice » Sun May 07, 2017 10:00 pm

xplosiw wrote: Yes, of course, but what I'm saying is that this is a co-creation, you are agreeing to other points of view to exist and present themselves in your reality. This is not an isolated tank where you experience one-to-one reflections of what you put out. Thus there is a collective, although a very fuzzy one due to the variety this world has to offer. But for the most part, our collective lives in this solar system for example. This is a collective definition and to change that, you'd need an immense amount of energy. So if there is a boundary, like I just defined, there must be something within it that everyone agrees to. So in other words, you are agreeing to co-create this world together with us since you don't have the ability to shoot out into the cosmos and live on other planets, right? Or to attract extra-terrestrial who'd take you there physically. In fact, you may even be agreeing to the collective belief that facing extra-terrestrials physically is scary, difficult and/or dangerous. Even Bashar says that we are not ready to meet face to face.

So yeah, essentially you are right that you create your own reality - to an extent. You don't create everything yourself and this was my point. You are still playing within the boundaries of the chess board. Going beyond the chess board means going beyond the collective where everything you choose applies since you become your own collective. But that's the spirit realm, isn't it?
"Co-creation" is a bit of a gray area. It seems to imply we are not creating all of it, that parts of our experience are created by others.
Yes, there are mass agreements or "root asumptions" (in Seth's term) of the collective, such as gravity, time, space, cause and effect, etc.
Within that framework we still are creating it all, drawing to ourselves energy expressions from "others", situations and experiences that are in sync with what we are putting out.

Bashar:
"Your world is physically - not just philosophically - splitting into different dimensions." In the 4th of March session he spoke of two realities splitting apart. The dichotomy seems to me to be between fear and love, the new and the old paradigms.

As Seth says: Which you? Which world?

Edit: Just found this. Root Assumptions of the inner universe:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 44432f.jpg

So...does this make sense? Does this help? (I'm playing Bashar here) ;)

TBP

Post by TBP » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:38 pm

xplosiw wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 5:02 am
I think we are BC ultimately and if YOU were able to successfully promote a hundred friends to listen to Bashar then it'd be an easy job to make this viral. However, I just had a deep chat about dreams and aliens yesterday with my co-workers and only one of them even acknowledged that there is a consciousness connecting all of us and that dreams are real in their own sense. I don't think we truly actually want Bashar to spread as fast as we say we want. Because I don't think the world we've shifted into can support even the fundamental ideas (you are one etc)
That would be fair enough, but only if disclosing such doing, being honest and open about it.

Alice wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 6:23 am
So I think it can mainly be attributed to how advanced the information truly is. It's literally like Tesla a hundred years ago, yeah he changed out society but only now can we recognize his true genius, back then they seemed like crazy ideas but now that we can see he was right... It's a lot different.

For example, the best electric cars are designed based on the Tesla engine. Also, the AC motor in general and transferring electricity and a billion other things. Even radio, according to some sources. Hell, we haven't even understood some of the concepts yet such as the infinite wireless electricity based on Earth's magnetic field or something.
Right, he was ahead of his time. We who are into Bashar, are too, I think. We may not understand or apply the material perfectly, but we are ready
for it, else we wouldn't be here, sharing and studying.
Absolutely, even if Bashar says some things that seem false or detrimental (and very weird), his core ideas seem to be valid and accurate.

xplosiw wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 6:46 am
There's a sort of a duality within me about the "elitist, we are right"-mentality. I mean the truth is that none of us truly know for a fact beyond a shadow of a doubt that we are absolutely right about everything (in reference to the collective reality). Sure, you can feel that in your own reality bubble and I encourage that but I bet there are humans out there who could burst your bubble no matter how much you believe in it. There's always a way to burst the bubble if a bubble exist. So I'm not sure we are absolutely right and in alignment with the collective reality all humans and the planet agree to experience. I mean, we are surely influencing the direction of the ship and sure we have the ability to shift into our own realities within the collective. But still, there's some influence from the collective and I think even WE are going to be surprised by the future, no matter what Bashar tells us. And remember that he doesn't have the authority to spill the beans, you know? He's always within the collective limits. If there is a surprise coming up, it's filtered out from the transmission before it even reaches the brain of Darryl Anka.
Nonetheless, the information he is "allowed" to share makes him a bean-spiller extraordinaire!

xplosiw wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 8:25 am
Alice wrote:
xplosiw wrote:There's a sort of a duality within me about the "elitist, we are right"-mentality. I mean the truth is that none of us truly know for a fact beyond a shadow of a doubt that we are absolutely right about everything (in reference to the collective reality). Sure, you can feel that in your own reality bubble and I encourage that but I bet there are humans out there who could burst your bubble no matter how much you believe in it. There's always a way to burst the bubble if a bubble exist. So I'm not sure we are absolutely right and in alignment with the collective reality all humans and the planet agree to experience. I mean, we are surely influencing the direction of the ship and sure we have the ability to shift into our own realities within the collective.
Remember Bashar says that "reality" is whatever we decide. I don't see anything right or wrong about that, it's just what it is. I also don't see what the collective has to do with it. We can set our own standard. If I am convinced that I'll be supported if I follow my excitement and become the truest expression of who I am, it doesn't matter if no one else believes it. We create/align with our own reality.
Yes, of course, but what I'm saying is that this is a co-creation, you are agreeing to other points of view to exist and present themselves in your reality. This is not an isolated tank where you experience one-to-one reflections of what you put out. Thus there is a collective, although a very fuzzy one due to the variety this world has to offer. But for the most part, our collective lives in this solar system for example. This is a collective definition and to change that, you'd need an immense amount of energy. So if there is a boundary, like I just defined, there must be something within it that everyone agrees to. So in other words, you are agreeing to co-create this world together with us since you don't have the ability to shoot out into the cosmos and live on other planets, right? Or to attract extra-terrestrial who'd take you there physically. In fact, you may even be agreeing to the collective belief that facing extra-terrestrials physically is scary, difficult and/or dangerous. Even Bashar says that we are not ready to meet face to face.

So yeah, essentially you are right that you create your own reality - to an extent. You don't create everything yourself and this was my point. You are still playing within the boundaries of the chess board. Going beyond the chess board means going beyond the collective where everything you choose applies since you become your own collective. But that's the spirit realm, isn't it?
Yes, although ultimately is it you and only you who is creating (within your reality tunnel stream of consciousness) a version of them in order to be able to experience them. (And the same is of course true for everyone else--no solipsism!). Strong agreements such as collective ones may be harder, or even near impossible, to break, but the only rules/agreements that are impossible to break are the 5 Laws of Creation, according to Bashar.

xplosiw wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 8:25 am
Alice wrote:
xplosiw wrote:There's a sort of a duality within me about the "elitist, we are right"-mentality. I mean the truth is that none of us truly know for a fact beyond a shadow of a doubt that we are absolutely right about everything (in reference to the collective reality). Sure, you can feel that in your own reality bubble and I encourage that but I bet there are humans out there who could burst your bubble no matter how much you believe in it. There's always a way to burst the bubble if a bubble exist. So I'm not sure we are absolutely right and in alignment with the collective reality all humans and the planet agree to experience. I mean, we are surely influencing the direction of the ship and sure we have the ability to shift into our own realities within the collective.
Remember Bashar says that "reality" is whatever we decide. I don't see anything right or wrong about that, it's just what it is. I also don't see what the collective has to do with it. We can set our own standard. If I am convinced that I'll be supported if I follow my excitement and become the truest expression of who I am, it doesn't matter if no one else believes it. We create/align with our own reality.
Yes, of course, but what I'm saying is that this is a co-creation, you are agreeing to other points of view to exist and present themselves in your reality. This is not an isolated tank where you experience one-to-one reflections of what you put out. Thus there is a collective, although a very fuzzy one due to the variety this world has to offer. But for the most part, our collective lives in this solar system for example. This is a collective definition and to change that, you'd need an immense amount of energy. So if there is a boundary, like I just defined, there must be something within it that everyone agrees to. So in other words, you are agreeing to co-create this world together with us since you don't have the ability to shoot out into the cosmos and live on other planets, right? Or to attract extra-terrestrial who'd take you there physically. In fact, you may even be agreeing to the collective belief that facing extra-terrestrials physically is scary, difficult and/or dangerous. Even Bashar says that we are not ready to meet face to face.

Yes that's true to a practical degree, although ultimately is it you and only you who is creating (within your reality tunnel stream of consciousness) a version of others in order to be able to experience them/their energy. (And the same is of course true for everyone else--no solipsism!). Strong agreements such as collective ones may be harder, or even near impossible, to break, but the only rules/agreements that are impossible to break are the 5 Laws of Creation, according to Bashar.

Alice wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 10:00 pm
"Co-creation" is a bit of a gray area. It seems to imply we are not creating all of it, that parts of our experience are created by others.
Yes, there are mass agreements or "root asumptions" (in Seth's term) of the collective, such as gravity, time, space, cause and effect, etc.
Within that framework we still are creating it all, drawing to ourselves energy expressions from "others", situations and experiences that are in sync with what we are putting out.

Bashar:
"Your world is physically - not just philosophically - splitting into different dimensions." In the 4th of March session he spoke of two realities splitting apart. The dichotomy seems to me to be between fear and love, the new and the old paradigms.
As I describe here: https://thebiggestpicture.net/Ascension ... ifurcation

Sorry for the late reply guys! :o :lol:

Brian Eveshi Rammac

Post by Brian Eveshi Rammac » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:34 pm

Yeah, my experience is that the more open you are to these things the more they seem to happen around you and you can increase that by increasing your interest and involvement in such things. It's almost like it is a step forward in evolution after all survival needs are taken care of. (I'm not a great believer in evolution by the way, or at least not by random mutation but I do believe it is a model we should bear in mind)
Brian Eveshi Rammac jonno
Prolific Christian Gay Poster - PsienceQuest
https://goo.gl/rmnT6X