Fall of 2016 begins next thursday on September 22nd

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

AlwaysBeNice
-

Re: Fall of 2016 begins next thursday on September 22nd

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:10 pm

student_for_life wrote:If it's played right, a single beacon of light will shift the entire planet slowly yet vigorously enough to make positive change. A padding of all interest have been taking place and then the veil must be moved slightly so we can see behind it for just a second. The positive force is within our awareness, it happened for me on Sept 13.
Yes that is what's happening. What happened for you specifically on sept 13?
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

matcha

blank

Post by matcha » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:52 am

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

TBP

Post by TBP » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:47 am

AlwaysBeNice wrote:I belief he said something like 'probably 98/99, possibly stretching out into 01'.
Unfortunately I didn't save his predictions video, I thought rutube would have been save, but Bashar Containments does such a good job at limiting the sharing of material.
Hahaha, I had thought about this... Bashar Communications should be called Bashar Anticommunications or Bashar Containment, indeed.

Let's do this -- let's all start calling it what it is: BASHAR CONTAINMENT, not BASHAR COMMUNICATIONS.

Salich

Post by Salich » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:10 am

student_for_life wrote:If it's played right, a single beacon of light will shift the entire planet slowly yet vigorously enough to make positive change. A padding of all interest have been taking place and then the veil must be moved slightly so we can see behind it for just a second. The positive force is within our awareness, it happened for me on Sept 13.
What happened to you on Sept 13?

laptop123

Post by laptop123 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:04 pm

matcha wrote:Bashar isn't the only Channeler pointing to this Fall as a time of Change.

Adronis channeled by Brad Johnson
And also Kryon... however i suspect they all started talking about this after Bashar?

Alice

Post by Alice » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:21 pm

laptop123 wrote:
matcha wrote:Bashar isn't the only Channeler pointing to this Fall as a time of Change.

Adronis channeled by Brad Johnson
And also Kryon... however i suspect they all started talking about this after Bashar?
Before, after, doesn't matter...anyway I don't think it is about them following in his lead, but just picking up on the energies.
Daniel Scranton is channeling about it also.
http://bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=518

matcha

blank

Post by matcha » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:47 pm

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

laptop123

Post by laptop123 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:55 pm

Its that time of the year already... I guess i should put on some fresh underwear

ps:
Whatever happens, I would really like to built a high end gaming pc, with a awesome 4k screen and the latest games (with low international ping to game servers).

coolbreeze

Post by coolbreeze » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:59 pm

laptop123 wrote:Its that time of the year already... I guess i should put on some fresh underwear

ps:
Whatever happens, I would really like to built a high end gaming pc, with a awesome 4k screen and the latest games (with low international ping to game servers).
funny u bring up tech. i was able to release one app i worked with a developer on a month ago and I'm currently in beta development with another. both were my dreams and passions...but there's a give and take. unfortunately i don't have an income and i had to move in with my parents at the moment so that has overshadowed my ability to be grateful for accomplishing one of my goals and for being a quarter of the way done with accomplishing another. but 2016 has proven to be in many ways a year of manifestation and change while still being a year of monotony/boredom and financial issues. perhaps you should put your plans to work and take action on what you can. that's one piece of advice i honestly tried to live by and was able to do pretty well.

GoldenRatio

Post by GoldenRatio » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:23 am

Hello All...

First post on this forum but I've been following it for a little while now. Just want to point out this article to those that haven't heard about it yet. May not be anything, but we'll see on Monday.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/7 ... en-jupiter

Alice

Post by Alice » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:51 am

GoldenRatio wrote:Hello All...

First post on this forum but I've been following it for a little while now. Just want to point out this article to those that haven't heard about it yet. May not be anything, but we'll see on Monday.

That does sync with the part of B's predictions for this time period, about confirming life exists on another planet.
Thanks! Didn't see anything in the article about Monday?

GoldenRatio

Post by GoldenRatio » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:00 am

Alice wrote:

That does sync with the part of B's predictions for this time period, about confirming life exists on another planet.

You're welcome! I first heard about it on a youtube channel call "Secureteam10". Decided to google it afterwards and found this article. Here's hoping for exciting news on Monday.

GoldenRatio

Post by GoldenRatio » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:12 am

Alice wrote:

Well it seems NASA has come out to say that it hasn't found aliens...lol...most likely announcing that they have discovered an ocean underneath Europa's icy surface...exciting none the less

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style ... 23066.html

Alice

Post by Alice » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:22 am

I wasn't expecting "ailens" myself. Animal life (sea creatures?) would be good enough for me. Bashar spoke about finding life on another planet.
It's still ET life!

From the article you linked to:
"The 1,900-mile-wide moon is thought to hold two to three times as much water as all the Earth's oceans. Europa's ocean is believed to be salty, and warmed by powerful tidal forces generated by Jupiter's gravity so that it remains unfrozen."

Deep sea diving, anyone? Who knows what we'll find there :D

GoldenRatio

Post by GoldenRatio » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:43 pm

Alice wrote:I wasn't expecting "ailens" myself. Animal life (sea creatures?) would be good enough for me. Bashar spoke about finding life on another planet.
It's still ET life!

From the article you linked to:
"The 1,900-mile-wide moon is thought to hold two to three times as much water as all the Earth's oceans. Europa's ocean is believed to be salty, and warmed by powerful tidal forces generated by Jupiter's gravity so that it remains unfrozen."

Deep sea diving, anyone? Who knows what we'll find there :D
Agree. I wasn't expecting aliens as well. Just for them to announce the possibility of life on Europa due to the vast salt water oceans underneath that ice surface is a step in the right direction in my opinion.

TBP

Post by TBP » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:23 pm

GoldenRatio wrote:
Alice wrote:

Well it seems NASA has come out to say that it hasn't found aliens...lol...most likely announcing that they have discovered an ocean underneath Europa's icy surface...exciting none the less

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style ... 23066.html
Fascinating, because Bashar has stated that an example of one exoplanetary/lunar body we will eventually discover would be Europa (the 4th largest moon of Jupiter), which "you will eventually discover" to have "simple forms of life", as our scientists suspect, "that is not of your world". [source: Bashar - Jupiter: The Eye of the Storm & The Watchful Father (2013-06-16) (1of2 at ~22min)]

Will it be the first one though, the one that creates the meme of "we are not alone" in the mass consciousness? Kinda looks like it.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:34 pm

fk.
yes.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

coolbreeze

Post by coolbreeze » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:56 pm

Salich wrote:
AlwaysBeNice wrote:
Yes that is what's happening. What happened for you specifically on sept 13?

Alice

Post by Alice » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:18 pm

TBP wrote:
Fascinating, because Bashar has stated that an example of one exoplanetary/lunar body we will eventually discover would be Europa (the 4th largest moon of Jupiter), which "you will eventually discover" to have "simple forms of life", as our scientists suspect, "that is not of your world". [source: Bashar - Jupiter: The Eye of the Storm & The Watchful Father (2013-06-16) (1of2 at ~22min)]

Will it be the first one though, the one that creates the meme of "we are not alone" in the mass consciousness? Kinda looks like it.
Well spotted! :idea: :D

Nirvana

Post by Nirvana » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:47 am

TBP wrote:Bashar has stated that an example of one exoplanetary/lunar body we will eventually discover would be Europa (the 4th largest moon of Jupiter), which "you will eventually discover" to have "simple forms of life", as our scientists suspect, "that is not of your world"
He actually specified Europa?