Fall of 2016 begins next thursday on September 22nd

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Nirvana

Re: Fall of 2016 begins next thursday on September 22nd

Postby Nirvana » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:39 am

Read Shadowsmiling's comments in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp8OZ1RChhA

illinity

Postby illinity » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:37 am

matcha wrote:You might be of the population that gets the first residential space ships too. They might become a popular way to avoid certain taxes, have a house and travel.

I'll have my own spaceship available to explore the universe but of course i'll stay on earth in order to benefit from tax exemption. :roll: :lol:

matcha wrote:Yet, I am impatient so say, I want my SpaceShip Home ASAP.

Indeed, sounds like a panacea! But i would also be thrilled to be welcome aboard someone else's spaceship, a true refreshment for the senses. I never heard Bashar talk about the cost of building them in terms of resources, time and skills needed.

laptop123 wrote:Its that time of the year already... I guess i should put on some fresh underwear

The program of genetic material extraction is over, isn't it? Still be careful since they may have an acute sense of smell. :lol:

laptop123 wrote:Whatever happens, I would really like to built a high end gaming pc, with a awesome 4k screen and the latest games (with low international ping to game servers).

Yeah, i'm particularly thinking about this jaw-dropping game, Star Citizen. Funny how now is the time we are becoming this idea. Like Bashar says, surround yourself with the props! Will virtual props do the trick? Also curious about the state of ET tech in this area and if they would be able to program a genius piece of software.

matcha

blank

Postby matcha » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:16 pm

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:56 pm

matcha wrote:
illinity wrote:I'll have my own spaceship available to explore the universe but of course i'll stay on earth in order to benefit from tax exemption. :roll: :lol:

I want to remain of the Earth. I just want to be able to travel the world without worry of transportation fees/hotels/etc... After only a week from Home I start missing my Home, and after I return I can relax. So the Spaceship would enable me to be at Home anywhere on Earth. Earth has enough to explore where I would not have to travel the cosmos. Also it is where my friends/family live. Only this way, I would be able to visit my sister in New York state, and my sister who might be in San Jose in a year... in the same day. What if it were just as easy to chat with a person in person as to Facetime, even if you live across the country.

This and if there is no rental cost for my Spaceship... my budget would blossom. Not to mention the technologies on the Ship like a Food Printer.

If I ever feel up to Space Travel, I would indeed have the ship, but Earth is my Homebase. I have a feeling there might be a period when you can have a Spaceship, but Space Travel is off limits. Space Travel might require some training.

I guarantee you that when we have spaceships, we won't have rental costs or money in general as a requirement :D You won't have to think about your budget in that sense because spaceships also provide free energy and so forth. This renders money obsolete since we can just have robots in a hotel serving you. I think our society will be much more like the utopian society in Star Trek where money is no longer an issue. According to Bashar, 2050 is a high probability for this level of existence but we all know how Bashar's "predictions" tend to become incorrect when they are made decades in advance.

Then again, he's said that money will exist in some form until that time, although becoming more and more useless as time goes by. One of the more interesting things are open contact in 2030 and all that. Monetary systems should change by then quite a lot in my opinion. This relates to the prediction Bashar has said that within the next few years a little reform might happen. Also, he's said that we can loan their spaceships...

illinity

Postby illinity » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:59 pm

matcha wrote:I want to remain of the Earth. I just want to be able to travel the world without worry of transportation fees/hotels/etc...

Earth is still beautiful indeed, with great spots i'd like to discover too. A point to clarify: the cost of ship maintenance.

matcha wrote:Earth has enough to explore where I would not have to travel the cosmos. Also it is where my friends/family live.

Earth has a lot to explore for sure, but why would you want to limit yourself in such a way? Don't you crave to explore worlds like those depicted in sci-fi books and movies? They do exist! Spaceships will of course have space for relatives.

matcha wrote:Not to mention the technologies on the Ship like a Food Printer.

This is way beyond any available technology. However a highly automated and efficient food service (from production to cooking) is plausible, freed from the limitations of the earth's weather.

matcha wrote:If I ever feel up to Space Travel, I would indeed have the ship, but Earth is my Homebase. I have a feeling there might be a period when you can have a Spaceship, but Space Travel is off limits.

I would feel like anywhere is potentially home. Spaceships are self-aware and able to guide themselves.

matcha wrote:Space Travel might require some training

Of course, but we'll have great teachers!
Let's get the feet on the ground now, we'll have to wait a long time... :(

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:25 pm

I think it's best to keep continue the discussion in one general topic: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=562
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

TBP

Postby TBP » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:35 am

Nirvana wrote:
TBP wrote:Bashar has stated that an example of one exoplanetary/lunar body we will eventually discover would be Europa (the 4th largest moon of Jupiter), which "you will eventually discover" to have "simple forms of life", as our scientists suspect, "that is not of your world"

He actually specified Europa?

Yes. I gave the precise reference, so you can check if you have the video.

themaster

Postby themaster » Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:08 pm

TBP wrote:
Nirvana wrote:He actually specified Europa?

Yes. I gave the precise reference, so you can check if you have the video.

neat didn't know that.. my bashar studies are behind :P
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

Return to “Bashar's channelings”