Fall of 2016 begins next thursday on September 22nd

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

coolbreeze

Re: Fall of 2016 begins next thursday on September 22nd

Postby coolbreeze » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:27 am

AlwaysBeNice wrote:
Nirvana wrote:I think I'm feeling a little something tonight, actually...

maybe it's beginning. whatever it is.

When someone mentioned her live falling apart in beginning this year in a priv. session Bashar said: 'yes, 2016 is the year wherein everything changes'

can you direct to me where you heard this? i kind of need to hear this right now at this point in my life

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:09 am

coolbreeze wrote:
AlwaysBeNice wrote:
Nirvana wrote:I think I'm feeling a little something tonight, actually...

maybe it's beginning. whatever it is.

When someone mentioned her live falling apart in beginning this year in a priv. session Bashar said: 'yes, 2016 is the year wherein everything changes'

can you direct to me where you heard this? i kind of need to hear this right now at this point in my life

The only thing I could find (might not be in this part), but you don't really need to hear it, I just told you and remember it clearly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M1vvQDrAUU
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Nirvana

Postby Nirvana » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:05 pm

My brother just got hired for a great job and now I don't want the economic downturn to happen...

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:33 am

Nirvana wrote:My brother just got hired for a great job and now I don't want the economic downturn to happen...

It won't affect everyone in the same way. As Bashar says, infinite probable realities.

How we will experience this will have more to do with what we are vibrating, than anything else.

laptop123

Postby laptop123 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:45 am

I am hoping all of us win the lottery in our own realities... That would certainly qualify as 'everything will change'...

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:38 am

Yeah that'd be cool, especially when you think of the lotteey winning as a metaphor for what we truly desire. It'd be fun to literally win lottery but I feel it might shortcircuit my passion in a way an result in less creative endeavors. I might just buy weed and vaporize all day long in my own house until I'd run out of money. Then again, I might just work all day long and vaporize while doing it and enjoy life even more. I guess we'll never know, I don't believe I'm ever going to literally win the lottery :)

Metaphorically speaking I'd love to have even more musical success and take bigger steps towards my ultimate goals.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:42 am

In spirituality it's often said we are all like beggars trying to scrape by while we forgot we actually have a billion dollars in the bank :P
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

coolbreeze

Postby coolbreeze » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:15 pm

well guys, looks like it's finally hit.. the fall of 2016, everything has changed. what a time to be alive.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/20/entertain ... index.html

laptop123

Postby laptop123 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:46 pm

coolbreeze wrote:well guys, looks like it's finally hit.. the fall of 2016, everything has changed. what a time to be alive.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/20/entertain ... index.html

Lol and that article had more landing page space than the bombings

coolbreeze

Postby coolbreeze » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:07 pm

but in all seriousness, this shit is gonna get worse before it gets better right?
how does one know if they got caught in a real negative and shit parallel stream or if it's the kinks being worked out en route to a more positive reality? after reading alt-right tweets on twitter for fun for some odd reason last night along with all the other misery occurring this week, I'm thinking my future reality track is fucked and this world is going to literal shit. and if you're reading this- you're fucked too bec your non-fucked version is in a much better place unable to read this post muuahaahaha. :lol: :(

Nirvana

Postby Nirvana » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:52 am

Found this in Bashar: Blueprint for Change (1990):

"Thus you can perhaps readily understand that point c, your year 2017, initiates
and represents the time when there will be within your society the capability of
joining us with your own space craft, although it may be earlier -- perhaps five
years earlier. That is when your technology will allow you to develop the idea
similar to our spacecraft technology. You will have this by 2017 if you maintain
your adherence to the template, which it seems in all likelihood you will. By 2027
you will be absolutely inter-woven into the Galactic Association of Worlds."

matcha

blank

Postby matcha » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:43 am

blank
Last edited by matcha on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:50 am

Nirvana wrote:Found this in Bashar: Blueprint for Change (1990):

"Thus you can perhaps readily understand that point c, your year 2017, initiates
and represents the time when there will be within your society the capability of
joining us with your own space craft, although it may be earlier -- perhaps five
similar to our spacecraft technology. You will have this by 2017 if you maintain
your adherence to the template, which it seems in all likelihood you will. By 2027

It is possible that we, as a species, have this technology now. Doesn't mean it's public though. Nevertheless, I simply think we got off-tracked and ended somewhere different. That was before I was born so different times.

I am massively a part of the Hybridization Program. Even before I understood what the Program was. So perhaps SpaceShips are how they intend to pay back those who have provided lots of genetic and astral material for the Program. I have the slightly Rarer ability to be able to provide astral material... for lack of a better term.

Hey, let's dream on together! I had the same exact idea two years ago when I had a huge initiation with the ETs. I basically spent the year 2014 communicating with them in various ways and setting up templates for the rest of my life. Having a spaceship/home was a major idea among the files of information I received. And the impression that I already had a spaceship built for me, I just didn't allow myself to access it for reasons.

laptop123

Postby laptop123 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:55 am

coolbreeze wrote:but in all seriousness, this shit is gonna get worse before it gets better right?
how does one know if they got caught in a real negative and shit parallel stream or if it's the kinks being worked out en route to a more positive reality? after reading alt-right tweets on twitter for fun for some odd reason last night along with all the other misery occurring this week, I'm thinking my future reality track is fucked and this world is going to literal shit. and if you're reading this- you're fucked too bec your non-fucked version is in a much better place unable to read this post muuahaahaha. :lol: :(

I would not be worried if i were you. Unless i am mistaken, most of bashars predictions do not happen... Including the peace in the middle east...

Other channelers have said that the worst is already over....

themaster

Postby themaster » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:13 am

Nirvana wrote:Found this in Bashar: Blueprint for Change (1990):

wow that template is way off.. wrong earth buddy, your talking about another one..

you can just tell it's way off.. cause bashar has contact at about 2040 last I checked.. maybe it'll get moved up to 2030? maybe..

laptop123 wrote:I would not be worried if i were you. Unless i am mistaken, most of bashars predictions do not happen... Including the peace in the middle east...

Other channelers have said that the worst is already over....

I think if you spent time digging.. bashar's record on predictions is bad.. when you delve into the 80's stuff etc. (especially the book mentioned)

But these predictions are only 2 years off.. and are probably mostly right.. but the only way to know is watch, wait & see

9/11 is his most successful prediction that I know of.. and he said that shit in 1998 or 1997.. (or was it 1999?) and that was pretty damn crazy to say it then! One thing that is interesting about bashar and the 9/11 prediction is that he had darryl shutdown conferences I think at some point.. and right when it became October of 2001.. he started up again.. with a small little "i was right dance" and then he went back to what he does ;)
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:35 am

I belief he said something like 'probably 98/99, possibly stretching out into 01'.
Unfortunately I didn't save his predictions video, I thought rutube would have been save, but Bashar Containments does such a good job at limiting the sharing of material.

Alice

Postby Alice » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:22 pm

He just seemed SO certain in this prediction. Gotta admire his chutzpah. I wonder if he ever addressed the failed predictions before.

Salich

Postby Salich » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:35 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:I belief he said something like 'probably 98/99, possibly stretching out into 01'.
Unfortunately I didn't save his predictions video, I thought rutube would have been save, but Bashar Containments does such a good job at limiting the sharing of material.

I have an old audioclip wherein he talks about an "isolated limited nuclear strike" and a high probability for New York. Must have been around 1997 / 1998. And he says that it's going to happen between 1999 and 2001. So if anyone is interested, let me know ...

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:52 pm

Salich wrote:
AlwaysBeNice wrote:I belief he said something like 'probably 98/99, possibly stretching out into 01'.

I have an old audioclip wherein he talks about an "isolated limited nuclear strike" and a high probability for New York. Must have been around 1997 / 1998. And he says that it's going to happen between 1999 and 2001. So if anyone is interested, let me know ...

It's good evidence, along with the fukushimi nuclear reactor, good to have on hand.

If you were to upload it you probably have to use something like dailymotion because unfortunately there is this group that tries to prevent people from sharing Bashar's message and will get you a strike on youtube, probably automatically.

student_for_life

Postby student_for_life » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:54 pm

If it's played right, a single beacon of light will shift the entire planet slowly yet vigorously enough to make positive change. A padding of all interest have been taking place and then the veil must be moved slightly so we can see behind it for just a second. The positive force is within our awareness, it happened for me on Sept 13.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”