Historical/energy questions for Bashar

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Alexa

Historical/energy questions for Bashar

Postby Alexa » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:14 pm

Hi,

I'm the nut that didn't know the month of the year when asking about the Art of Art session... I've been on holiday during late August, and without accessing any emails and stuff, I think my wishful thinking got me believing it was the end of September and the sessions had already happened.

I've been extremely curious about what Bashar would have to say about the Dacians in the Carpathian mountains. During this vacation I've visited their capital, Sarmizegetusa Regia, which is a complex of ruins located in the Orastie Mountains, one part of the larger Carpathians in Romania. The Dacians had left no texts, and this lead the way to endless speculations about their religious beliefs and practices, which in present Romania translates into all kinds of people believing all kinds of wacky things about what they did (from Dacian hardcore believers who think that they were some kind of chosen people and that all history revolves around them (we call theese "Dacopaths") to christian orthodox zealots who say they were demon worshipers (we call theese idiots :) and so on...).

The scholars have very little to go on, and most of them say that the sanctuaries of the old Dacian sites were merely calendars and places for sacrificial rites.

I, being a stone/crystal/energy wacko, would like to know what the energetic purpose of the buildings was (if it was so) and whether or not the Dacians had any real connections to other schools of worship of the time (and/or any alien connections).

Going there, you are not allowed to climb the stones or enter the circles, and it is a good thing, considering the hoards of people that would go there to chant and sing and evoke all the deities fathomable (it used to be like this some years ago), but you can touch them with your hands, which I did, to extremely surprising results.

The complex is mostly built from a volcanic stone called andesite, which captures heat something unbelievable, and the stones I've touched had a very strange, magnetic property and gave off some kind of deep hum (energetically speaking). The most powerful ones seemed to be those making up the big "calendar circle" in the center, that once touched gave me instant headaches and a very strange high (the wooden pillars in the middle were added in the 70's for a historical film shot there, and were based on the burned stubs that were originally discovered.

There are other elements to the ruins, including a big circular altar that had been rebuilt and which is called The Andesite Sun (it's broken pretty badly and almost half of it is redone, and so it spoke more "softly" than the others) and rows of disc-like andesite chunks that are vibrating somewhat higher than the calendar circle. Of course, not everybody got the same feelings from the rocks. My friend had no headaches, but she said she felt the energy in her solar plexus like a deep hum, and my boyfriend (as usual) felt nothing, except frustration that he can't feel the vibe. Since then, for me it felt like I went down some strange rabbit-hole or something, because I've started having the most unbelievable, intricate and life-like dreams ever (including the worst nightmare of my life, which I could see frame by frame, just like the other post-Sarmizegetusa dreams).

Anyway, sorry for the long post and all the mambo-jumbo in it. These are some links, should anybody want to see pictures of the place. It's mostly Romanian, but the first one has some English text at the bottom and the second one is mostly a historical description in English. And should anybody want to ask Bashar about the Dacians and their old temples, I would be really grateful.

Thnx!

https://welcome2romania.wordpress.com/2 ... ent-dacia/

http://www.panacomp.net/sarmizegetusa-dacia-romana/

xplosiw

Re: Historical/energy questions for Bashar

Postby xplosiw » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:30 pm

Wow, that place looks exactly like the Shaddock Bashar described in Stone Speakers session!

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:30 pm

Alexa wrote:Hi,

I'm the nut that didn't know the month of the year when asking about the Art of Art session... I've been on holiday during late August, and without accessing any emails and stuff, I think my wishful thinking got me believing it was the end of September and the sessions had already happened.

I've been extremely curious about what Bashar would have to say about the Dacians in the Carpathian mountains. During this vacation I've visited their capital, Sarmizegetusa Regia, which is a complex of ruins located in the Orastie Mountains, one part of the larger Carpathians in Romania. The Dacians had left no texts, and this lead the way to endless speculations about their religious beliefs and practices, which in present Romania translates into all kinds of people believing all kinds of wacky things about what they did (from Dacian hardcore believers who think that they were some kind of chosen people and that all history revolves around them (we call theese "Dacopaths") to christian orthodox zealots who say they were demon worshipers (we call theese idiots :) and so on...).

The scholars have very little to go on, and most of them say that the sanctuaries of the old Dacian sites were merely calendars and places for sacrificial rites.

I, being a stone/crystal/energy wacko, would like to know what the energetic purpose of the buildings was (if it was so) and whether or not the Dacians had any real connections to other schools of worship of the time (and/or any alien connections).

Going there, you are not allowed to climb the stones or enter the circles, and it is a good thing, considering the hoards of people that would go there to chant and sing and evoke all the deities fathomable (it used to be like this some years ago), but you can touch them with your hands, which I did, to extremely surprising results.

The complex is mostly built from a volcanic stone called andesite, which captures heat something unbelievable, and the stones I've touched had a very strange, magnetic property and gave off some kind of deep hum (energetically speaking). The most powerful ones seemed to be those making up the big "calendar circle" in the center, that once touched gave me instant headaches and a very strange high (the wooden pillars in the middle were added in the 70's for a historical film shot there, and were based on the burned stubs that were originally discovered.

There are other elements to the ruins, including a big circular altar that had been rebuilt and which is called The Andesite Sun (it's broken pretty badly and almost half of it is redone, and so it spoke more "softly" than the others) and rows of disc-like andesite chunks that are vibrating somewhat higher than the calendar circle. Of course, not everybody got the same feelings from the rocks. My friend had no headaches, but she said she felt the energy in her solar plexus like a deep hum, and my boyfriend (as usual) felt nothing, except frustration that he can't feel the vibe. Since then, for me it felt like I went down some strange rabbit-hole or something, because I've started having the most unbelievable, intricate and life-like dreams ever (including the worst nightmare of my life, which I could see frame by frame, just like the other post-Sarmizegetusa dreams).

Anyway, sorry for the long post and all the mambo-jumbo in it. These are some links, should anybody want to see pictures of the place. It's mostly Romanian, but the first one has some English text at the bottom and the second one is mostly a historical description in English. And should anybody want to ask Bashar about the Dacians and their old temples, I would be really grateful.

Thnx!

https://welcome2romania.wordpress.com/2 ... ent-dacia/

http://www.panacomp.net/sarmizegetusa-dacia-romana/

The pictures are pretty amazing. Nice to see people using them as permission slips. I am looking to do some channeling maybe this weekend on Skype. I need people to ask questions, if you want to ask about them. Also on that one site there is a picture of that Aztec calendar. When in Mexico City I went into a subway station. The giant stone calendar is in the middle of the station. They found it when they blasted to build the subway. It is way too big to move, I think at least 3 meters high and 20 meters around.

Alexa

Postby Alexa » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:56 am

Tanfeliz wrote:
The pictures are pretty amazing. Nice to see people using them as permission slips. I am looking to do some channeling maybe this weekend on Skype. I need people to ask questions, if you want to ask about them. Also on that one site there is a picture of that Aztec calendar. When in Mexico City I went into a subway station. The giant stone calendar is in the middle of the station. They found it when they blasted to build the subway. It is way too big to move, I think at least 3 meters high and 20 meters around.

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I wouldn't even know what to ask, really. The place is so overwhelming that I seem to have lost my questions. What I can say again is that I'm still pondering on that energy burst I got while touching the big calendar circle. It definitely had a lingering effect, given the crazy dreams I had afterwards. There's something universal about how humans relate to round stones and stone circles, I guess. And probably how extraterrestrials humanoids do, too, given the Sassani also have them.

If I remember correctly, Bashar said about the stone circles that they are permission slips to other dimensions, so I guess they enable us to shift energies a lot faster and easier. I guess I'd like to know if they are extraterrestrial-inspired and some practical ways to use them efficiently. Yet again, I always look for "practical ways" of using any permission slip:)))))))

I won't be able to skype this weekend, but I can't wait to hear how it went!!! Neptune is moving into retrograde these days, so whatever things will start to resurface might be really mind-blowing to everyone!

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:30 pm

This is clearly a "primitive" version of the Shaddock Bashar mentioned exists on their planet. It's essentially a Stone Speaker "device" or "temple" used to access other dimensions of information :) More info on the Stone Speakers session!

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:10 pm

xplosiw wrote:

This is clearly a "primitive" version of the Shaddock Bashar mentioned exists on their planet. It's essentially a Stone Speaker "device" or "temple" used to access other dimensions of information :) More info on the Stone Speakers session!

I really enjoyed the stone speakers too. Alexa, I have very prominent Neptune in my chart. I also can't wait to see what's revealed.

I brought two stones to my private to ask bashar about them. One is a rainbow obsidian ball about 3" across. It has bands going through it that give it eyes on each side. Then one is a double terminated citrine about 3" long, with a cloudy white at one point and clear yellow at the other. I got them many years ago and put them in a drawer. I didn't know how to use them until recently. I felt like the ball represented the moon and the citrine the sun. Bashar said the obsidian also has Jupiter energy, because of the bands.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”