Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

PeechyGurl

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by PeechyGurl » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:29 pm

Alice wrote:
Jay139 wrote:Great session and information
What I learned is in order to change ur beliefs an important part of that is that paradoxically u need to be okay with believing the beliefs u don't prefer, and so ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BELIEVE WHAT U DON'T PREFER is what ALLOWS U TO BELIEVE WHAT U DO PREFER. I know we've all heard this before but I needed to learn this more deeply. That paradox is the key to changing beliefs.
I had never heard it before and it is confusing. :?
It's another version of what Bashar calls INTEGRATION: Accepting & VALIDATING all experiences - whether they are beliefs or circumstances.

A personal example/version of this: Just a few weeks ago, once I finally caved in & DECIDED to fully believe that it was 100% VALID & ACCEPTABLE that my neighbors played their music & video games extremely loud every night until 3-4 am, & FULLY ACCEPTED that that was part of my life, within 2-3 days it stopped!

Did I make them stop? No! I SHIFTED REALITIES! It was my ACCEPTANCE of it that allowed me to LET GO of that version of reality & SHIFT MYSELF to a version that I preferred. I realized that because I was no longer RESISTING/INVALIDATING (focusing my energy on) what I did not prefer, I was making room for the energy of the "quiet & considerate neighbors" that I preferred.

Now, with that said, yes, in a Duality-Based world, what they did was "wrong" & inconsiderate, and I did have those thoughts of Judgement & Invalidation toward them during that deliberate ACCEPTING/ALLOWING period, but I just dismissed & refuted them with: "It is 100% Valid & Acceptable... "

I'm so excited to FINALLY be at a point where I FINALLY get it! ... to FINALLY see RESULTS!

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:16 pm

Awesome Peechy! I experienced something similar with the downstairs neighbor when I stopped resisting her irrationality and attempts to dominate us. She still stirs things up every once in a while, but I just don't let it get to me like before. Yes, acceptance/nonresistance is key. What you resist does indeed persist.

And thanks for the clearification on Bashar. Yes, that is in line with what he says re when we allow positive and negative to be equal, both neutral choices, it is easier to choose what we prefer.

jeremytlv

Post by jeremytlv » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:24 pm

Hi Sean, would you mind sharing the private session once again? The link is dead...

I listened to it last time and I really loved the part where you talk about beliefs, I felt he went more in details into the concept than usual.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Evanwrose

Post by Evanwrose » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:00 pm

Could you upload your session again please?!?! The link is dead...
We would all appreciate it!

LIGHTBEING

Post by LIGHTBEING » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:03 am

oh thank you guys for reviving this thread, I would love to listen to it as well!! maybe u could shoot us(pm) a private soundcloud link!! ♥

frd911

Post by frd911 » Fri May 11, 2018 10:22 am

Hi Sean,

I'm am Indian too. Glad to know that you had such a session and shared about it. It would be really great if you could share the recording. Please feel free to PM me.

Thanks

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Thu May 17, 2018 6:33 pm

D0Odz, why do you think the recording was yanked off Soundcloud?
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.