Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Nirvana
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 3:52 am

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by Nirvana » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:48 am

I said it "seemed" like they're more innovative, I didn't say that they definitely absolutely were

sean10789
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:56 pm

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by sean10789 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:34 am

Nirvana wrote:I said it "seemed" like they're more innovative, I didn't say that they definitely absolutely were
It "seems" to me like ur trying to take some of the blame off urself. The point has not changed whether u add the word "seems" or not. And the point is that you believe that the white race is superior in terms of creativity and innovativeness. I'm telling u that the people who are given credit for things in life, and the people who are famous and popular are not always the ones to whom credit is rightfully due. U've got to wake up because logically speaking: there's just no way that only one race of people progressed society and the rest of the races were just living in huts. And the evidence to prove this is out there but YOU WON'T FIND THE EVIDENCE IN HISTORY BOOKS WRITTEN BY WHITE SCHOLARS, and that is because white people only give facts that carry out their agenda of promoting white people above all other peoples. I don't know why white people cared that much to be the best (could be the orion influence, or it could also be that white people were jealous of how much more advanced the black and brown civilizations were when they first left the Caucasus Mountains, and so they had to overcompensate from then on.)

It's just a fact why do u think revolutionaries who speak about this stuff get assassinated? All the revolutionaries throughout history spoke about the wickedness and falseness of the powers that be and the powers that be have always been of the white race (and that's due to their orion influence meaning they have a need to dominate, and that need is absent in other races which is why Bashar agreed that other races are less violent than the white races). If the revolutionaries were talking nonsense and if what the revolutionaries were saying was not true, then there would be no reason for the powers that be to assassinate them. The revolutionaries are a threat to the powers that be because darkness fears the light; lies fears truth. It's the truth I can't believe even today so many people are still asleep. And I hate when ignorant white folk say things that show that they believe that there's no way that non-white races could have been great and that their own race of people lied and stole and were deceitful and inhumane.. and then it's these white people who get insulted at being called racist when the truth is that they held views in their subconscious that were racist views, it's just the truth.

If this topic were discussed in a Bashar group discussion, people would stop paying Darryl and would stop going to the Bashar events because by far majority of the audience is always white. And white people can't handle being called racist but if they just admitted it and said "Yes I'm ignorant and I want to learn because it's unfair that my black and brown brothers and sisters have lost their histories because of the evil white colonists," if white people just admitted it then we could get the elephant out of the room finally and move forward as a people. But white people are too sensitive and too pussy to be honest as long as things don't affect their race they don't care but call them out on it and then they get pissed about it. Even just now a white poster deleted her comment on this page when i showed her ignorance by respectfully telling her that the Middle East is not India. She actually deleted her comment she was that embarrassed. How are they gonna accept that many white people are racist if they're so sensitive that they take down a comment over being called out on their ignorance. And i bet some white person will say, "white people are victims of racism too ya know". And that's more ignorance because the entire world's been brainwashed through propaganda on the news and religion and through outright genocide to want to be like white people hence the skin lightening creams, the self-hatred among black and brown people, and the fact that slaves are dark people. And this is also due to the fact that the histories of black and brown people are erased by the evil white colonists. Truth hurts which is why the masses can't handle it.
Last edited by sean10789 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nirvana
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 3:52 am

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by Nirvana » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:49 am

Aren't we as Indians more racially similar to White people than any other race? Why are we called "Indo-Aryan" and why does the swastika come from India? Straight hair, caucasian facial features, etc.

sean10789
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:56 pm

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by sean10789 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:56 am

Nirvana wrote:Aren't we as Indians more racially similar to White people than any other race? Why are we called "Indo-Aryan" and why does the swastika come from India? Straight hair, caucasian facial features, etc.

Cuz hinduism is a white racist thing too. Before the aryans (white central asians) invaded India, the indigenous people of India were peaceful and there was equality. During that time there was no such religion as Hinduism (which is really Brahmanism), the indigenous people merely worshipped nature, like the sun, the earth, animals including cows, etc.

Then when the whites (Aryans) invaded India they subjugated the darker native Indians and created the caste system placing the indigenous natives into the Untouchable class. Hinduism is nothing more than racism. I may have offended you but it's the truth the holy texts Vedas, Gita, etc. They say racist, sexist stuff, so it can't be the word of God by default.

The word Aryan, the Swastika symbol, all come from the invading white Aryans, and the Aryans are not native to India, the natives to India were very dark skinned and again they've been enslaved for millennia due to racist Hinduism.

Why do u want to be white dude dark skin is absolutely beautiful you know Dhanush the actor? I think he's fucking handsome as hell and he's dark skinned and may be classified as Dravidian. I swear when bollywood actors bleach their skin white they look horrible because it looks unnatural.

Nirvana
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 3:52 am

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by Nirvana » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:48 am

Interesting

When it comes to looks, I don't care about skin color as much as facial features.

sean10789
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:56 pm

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by sean10789 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:59 am

Nirvana wrote:Interesting

When it comes to looks, I don't care about skin color as much as facial features.
Alright well i guess u prefer white facial features. I personally think features from every race are beautiful and that's me saying the truth. I think gabrielle union is gorgeous she's black, i think natalie portman is gorgeous she's white, i think preity zinta is beautiful she's indian, i think asians and latinos are sexy too, etc.

I think ur preference for white facial features may be because ur white washed due to the media propagating that white is beautiful and every other race is ugly.

xplosiw
Posts: 696
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by xplosiw » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:54 pm

sean10789 wrote: One solid proof that black and brown indigenous cultures were highly advanced and more advanced than today's societies credited to whites, is the existence of the ancient pyramids which still can't be replicated today; the white scientists are still scratching their heads. And those pyramids are at the perfect location to represent certain star systems. I don't doubt that there may very well have been extraterrestrial help, but that's also how white people are coming out with the new technology that they are being credited with inventing today: by reverse-engineering ET technology. White historians are liars about their history to make it seem like their race is better than the rest. But it obviously isn't true.
As if the black or brown scientist knew any better today. Back when the pyramids were built the civilization was very different, it was probably during the atlantic times 10 000 years ago. I don't know about the skin color back then but the very idea of skin color having any relevance to this discussion is stupid.

If the history was reversed and black folk had won all the wars, I'm sure your argument would stay the same "The black man is known to be a liar".

Edit: Reading the rest of the comments, it seems like you are very pissed off and often seem to fall into the very pit of ignorance you blame others for :) If you truly want to balance things, you need to let go of your hatred to "the evil white colonists". They don't really exist anymore, just so you know, most of them have died a long time ago..

themaster
Posts: 822
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by themaster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:26 pm

xplosiw wrote:it was probably during the atlantic times 10 000 years ago. I don't know about the skin color back then but the very idea of skin color having any relevance to this discussion is stupid.
I don't know if it was bashar that said this..? but the pyramids timeline fluctuates at 50,00 years old to 10k or 30,000 one of those?
xplosiw wrote: you need to let go of your hatred to "the evil white colonists". They don't really exist anymore, just so you know, most of them have died a long time ago..
well then they reincarnated :P

and also since bashar's/our law states "all time is now" it wasn't long time ago.. it's right now and now and now still :P
xplosiw wrote:it seems like you are very pissed off and often seem to fall into the very pit of ignorance you blame others for :)
for resistance to be quelled.. it must be faced :P
Last edited by themaster on Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1414
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:32 pm

At what time does the genetic stuff start in the audio?
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

xplosiw
Posts: 696
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by xplosiw » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:19 pm

themaster wrote:
xplosiw wrote:it was probably during the atlantic times 10 000 years ago. I don't know about the skin color back then but the very idea of skin color having any relevance to this discussion is stupid.
I don't know if it was bashar that said this..? but the pyramids timeline fluctuates at 50,00 years old to 10k or 30,000 one of those?
Last I remember it was 12k.
themaster wrote:
xplosiw wrote: you need to let go of your hatred to "the evil white colonists". They don't really exist anymore, just so you know, most of them have died a long time ago..
well then they reincarnated :P
Who "they"? The personalities responsible for those choices are dead. True, there are other entities that are connecting to those lives and call them past lives but they are entirely different people and no longer really hold any power in my opinion. The age of colonies has ended a long time ago! Sure, you can drag all the illuminati stuff here and whatever you want but that affects all the humans on this planet, not just certain colored individuals..
themaster wrote: and also since bashar's/our law states "all time is now" it wasn't long time ago.. it's right now and now and now still :P
And so is the time where none of this is relevant.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1999
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by Alice » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:23 pm

I am sure skin color is a non-issue for those who are advanced enough to be into Bashar's teachings.

Re the pyramids...according to the Law of One channelings of Ra, there was higher dimensional assistance in their creation.

From the Law of One Study Guide:
3. HOW WERE THE PYRAMIDS BUILT?

I. THEY WERE BUILT BY THE FORCE OF ONE

RA: The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One.

THE STONES ARE ALIVE. THIS HAS NOT BEEN UNDERSTOOD BY YOUR CULTURE. (B1, S2, 72-73) [Note: Ra refers to the fact that the stones exist in the first density of consciousness, the density of awareness. The first, second and third densities of conscious lifeforms are all visible to third-dimensional beings such as ourselves.]

II. HOW WERE THE BLOCKS MAKING UP THE PYRAMIDS MOVED?

RA: Imagine the activity within all that is created. The energy, though finite, is quite large. This energy is intelligent. It is hierarchical. Just as you have a hierarchy of vehicles, or bodies, so does each atom of such a material as rock.

When one can speak to that intelligence, the finite, physical energy of the physical rock body is put into contact with that infinite energy which is resident in the more well-tuned higher bodies, be they rock or human.

With this connection made a request may be given. The intelligence of infinite rock-ness communicates to its physical vehicle or body, and that splitting and moving which is desired is then carried out. (B1, S3, 77)

III. WAS THIS WAS DONE MENTALLY BY ONE INDIVIDUAL?

RA: There is a distinction between individual power through the Law of One and the power available through the combined understanding of the Law of One by a group soul.

One individual, purified of all flaws, could indeed move a mountain. However, in the case of mass understanding of unity, each individual may contain an acceptable amount of distortion and yet the mass mind could move mountains. (B1, S3, 78)

There are those among your people at this time whose purity is already one with intelligent infinity.

(B1, S4, 82)

IV. WHY NOT CREATE IT AS A WHOLE INSTEAD OF WITH BLOCKS?

We did not want to be worshipped as builders of a miraculous pyramid. Thus it appears to be made, not thought. (B1, S3, 79)

V. RESURRECTION DUE TO INITIATION IN THE QUEEN'S CHAMBER

RA: The concept of initiation demands the centering of the being upon the seeking of the Creator.

The initiation in the Queen‘s chamber involved the abandoning of self to such desire to know the creator in full that the purified in-streaming light is drawn in balanced fashion through all energy centers, or chakras, meeting in the inner eye chakra and opening the gate to intelligent infinity. Then true life is experienced, or, as your people call it, resurrection. (B3, S57, 49)

VI. THE USE OF THE RESONATING CHAMBER

QUESTION: You said that the resonating chamber was used so the adept could meet the self. Would you explain that?

RA: One meets the self in the center or in the deeps of the being. It is analogous to the burial and resurrection of the body wherein the entity dies to self and, through this confrontation of apparent loss and realization of essential gain, is transmuted into a new and risen being.

The chamber worked on the mind and the body. The mind was affected by sensory deprivation and the archetypical reactions to being buried alive with no possibility of extricating the self. The body was affected by both the configuration of the mind and by the electrical properties (piezoelectrical) of the materials used. (B3, S65, 112)

VI. CAN THE PYRAMID STILL BE USED FOR HEALING AND INITIATION?

RA: It is like a piano out of tune. It plays the tune, but, oh, so poorly. Only the ghost of the streaming still remains. The time of the pyramids is past. (B1, S4, 81-82)
Ra was also channeled (by Carla Rueckert) as saying:
We decided to come among your peoples. Your peoples were much unlike us in physical appearance. Thus we did not mix well with the population and were obviously other than they. Our visit was relatively short. This was when we built the pyramids. When we chose this mission among your peoples, we would have been perceived as light had we arrived on earth in our natural form.
The Cayce Readings indicated that Ra and his female companion Isis were later mythologized into gods by future generations of Egyptians.

I think the documentary, The Pyramid Code, is still on Netflix streaming. Fascinating.

themaster
Posts: 822
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by themaster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:57 pm

And one other thing on the pyramids.. in bashar's recent transmission The Artifacts 2015.. it was all about the pyramids.. and there are or WERE a total of 6.. which the one in the asteroid belt destroyed or fragmented that leaves 5.. one on the backside of the moon, one on mars, one on a moon for saturn one on pluto.. I wrote of this up on The Artifacts.. and of course ours is #1 or #5 :)
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

Jay139
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:59 am

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by Jay139 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:08 am

Great session and information
I only wish you had asked about the ancient vimanas and ET wars in ancient India.
The part about race was very interesting. I also have noticed no one asks Bashar about race in the sessions good you brought it up.
I personally think of mathematics talent when I think of Indians their vedic maths are way superior than western math. However there is often news of discrimination and even violence against African students in India.
Indians also being black is something I did not excpect you to admit most dark races deny having anything to do with Africa.
The part about beliefs is very difficult and confusing for me to understand and apply i will have to listen to it again and again even though he said the same thing in most sessions it does not resonate with me nor can I seem to use it in a practical way.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1999
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by Alice » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:06 am

Jay139 wrote:Great session and information
I only wish you had asked about the ancient vimanas and ET wars in ancient India.
The part about race was very interesting. I also have noticed no one asks Bashar about race in the sessions good you brought it up.
I personally think of mathematics talent when I think of Indians their vedic maths are way superior than western math. However there is often news of discrimination and even violence against African students in India.
Indians also being black is something I did not excpect you to admit most dark races deny having anything to do with Africa.
The part about beliefs is very difficult and confusing for me to understand and apply i will have to listen to it again and again even though he said the same thing in most sessions it does not resonate with me nor can I seem to use it in a practical way.
You mean this part?
What I learned is in order to change ur beliefs an important part of that is that paradoxically u need to be okay with believing the beliefs u don't prefer, and so ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BELIEVE WHAT U DON'T PREFER is what ALLOWS U TO BELIEVE WHAT U DO PREFER. I know we've all heard this before but I needed to learn this more deeply. That paradox is the key to changing beliefs.
I had never heard it before and it is confusing. :?

Avraam
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:31 am

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by Avraam » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:16 am

Hello Sean,

I have a question to ask you and any Indian brother&sister in this thread considering a part of your already super-rich knowledge and saint-like individuals that lived through the ages. I'm talking specifically about the books of Paramahansa Yogananda and his guru, swami Sri Yukteswar, both named "Autobiography of a Yogi" and "The Holy Science" respectively. Personally I believe that they touched the mechanics of existence as well in a very detailed manner - which can be crossed-referenced with many things that Bashar shares plus other knowledge of other civilizations including my own (Im greek-Cypriot from Cyprus, which is the ultimate mixture of european, middle eastern and african cultures). Now the question, or more likely the complaint, is why those extremely profound books are not mentioned at all in any Bashar conversations or comment sections.. They're not even in the recommended books that Bashar gave in this forum. Thing is they go so deep in stuff (basically recycling Vedic knowledge in a more modern format since at that time quantum physics was (re-)emerging and could back-up the knowledge, for example all the planes(physical-astral-Idea/God) and saints that reached the point of controlling matter etc, that they should be crossed referenced or latest mentioned by some people for the sake of conversation. Not doing so boggles my mind because his work is so BIG (he practically carried the Eastern knowledge to the West in around 1920+) -a huge mission.
Does anyone have an opinion about their teachings compared to Bashar's? Did Bashar ever commented on this subject and especially Kryia Yoga that Paramahansa and the line of gurus he's part of introduced as a practice to attain god-realization in a more scientific way? I mean look at the line of Gurus: starting from Krishna, to Babaji (which is immortal and still living and serving humanity until we all elevate), to Lahiri Mahasaya, to Sri Yukteswar and finally to Yogananda. How can all this HUGE source of knowledge not mentioned in any Bashar material, especially from hindus? Is there any material that I just happen to miss it? I just find it weird.. :)

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 490
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by Rokazulu » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:39 am

These are just our bodies for the time being. Our souls created them to experience the physical world.

Though I am perceiving this male body, I did do a "past" life regression and experienced a strong connection with a female Indian lady. You can draw energy from other lives and perhaps know what it is like to experience their life in some way. I think we can learn a lot from other perspectives. These bodies are limiting. In time we will shed them like a snake sheds his skin.
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

sean10789
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:56 pm

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by sean10789 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:49 am

Hi Avraam. I don't know too much about the specific people you mentioned. I'm not too familiar with Vedic scripture as well. I wish I could give you some information. I don't doubt that Bashar would have answers to your questions if you or somebody else asked him. To me, what went on in ancient history is such a mystery to me and opening up that can of worms is not something I'm willing to do at the moment.

Ariankava
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:16 am

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by Ariankava » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:35 pm

Thanks soooo much! That was super helpful!

User avatar
curlymike
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by curlymike » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:53 am

Thank you very much for sharing you personal experience! Bashar definitely feels different in one-on-one session, this was very interesting.

PeechyGurl
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:37 am

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by PeechyGurl » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:50 pm

sean10789 wrote: Throughout this conversation, I felt like Bashar was not that able to read my mind because I don't think he understood how many thoughts were racing through my mind, I couldn't speak nearly fast enough to get out all my thoughts. At one point Bashar goes, "I'm asking you a question". I wanted to respond, "Dude, I know. The reason I'm not replying yet is cuz I have a million thoughts going through my head so fast that I don't know where to begin, so give me a second." I thought Bashar would be able to read my mind better and therefore didn't think he would have been insensitive enough to state "I'm asking you a question".
I, too, had that "racing mind" for many years & I finally realized that ... ... ... thinking itself gets in the way of KNOWING.

--- The Ego-Mind (Duality-Mind) thinks & questions. The Higher Mind has the answers & KNOWS. ---

Bashar has said many times, in many ways:
Believing is good, but KNOWING is better - because KNOWING comes from a Higher Level of Consciousness.

So, maybe Bashar did this BECAUSE your mind was racing --- he was attempting to get you to QUIET your mind more & FOCUS on ONE thing &/or ONE direction, rather than reinforce the type of thoughts that keep you in the "questioning" or "not knowing" state.
Does that make sense? Or ... ???

Thanks so much for sharing your session! :D

Post Reply