Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

sean10789
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:56 pm

Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by sean10789 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:33 am

We talk about clarification on identifying beliefs, the different human sub races and their origins as well as the ET connections to those races, and more... I was interested in learning and am also pissed off about how white people took over the world and why they were deceitful and non-compassionate towards black and brown cultures. I'm Indian, and I asked questions about India.

What I learned is in order to change ur beliefs an important part of that is that paradoxically u need to be okay with believing the beliefs u don't prefer, and so ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BELIEVE WHAT U DON'T PREFER is what ALLOWS U TO BELIEVE WHAT U DO PREFER. I know we've all heard this before but I needed to learn this more deeply. That paradox is the key to changing beliefs. The other important thing I learned regarding beliefs is that I AM CHOOSING EVERY BELIEF, THOUGHT, EMOTION, AND EXPERIENCE in my life. It doesn't feel like that though when i feel fear, and I've learned that THE FEELING OF FEELING LIKE YOU DIDN'T CHOOSE THAT EMOTION OR THAT THOUGHT OR THAT EXPERIENCE IS ONE OF THE NEGATIVE BELIEF'S TRICKS.. BUT YOU ARE INDEED STILL CHOOSING, AND WHATEVER YOU ARE CHOOSING IS OKAY. SO IF YOU WANT TO CHOOSE SOMETHING ELSE, THEN BE. OKAY. WITH. WHAT. YOU ARE CHOOSING. RIGHT NOW.... AND THEN UR FREE.

Throughout this conversation, I felt like Bashar was not that able to read my mind because I don't think he understood how many thoughts were racing through my mind, I couldn't speak nearly fast enough to get out all my thoughts. At one point Bashar goes, "I'm asking you a question". I wanted to respond, "Dude, I know. The reason I'm not replying yet is cuz I have a million thoughts going through my head so fast that I don't know where to begin, so give me a second." I thought Bashar would be able to read my mind better and therefore didn't think he would have been insensitive enough to state "I'm asking you a question".

Overall, a great experience I felt super comfortable around Bashar and am thankful I got to squeeze in this private session on such short notice because Darryl said he was booked the rest of this year originally.

Enjoy
https://soundcloud.com/sean-saxena

xplosiw
Posts: 696
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by xplosiw » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:33 pm

A nice session! I didn't notice any insensitivity, quite the opposite: he was more "gentle" than in a group setting. No, he can't read your mind because Darryl cannot read your mind. He can read your energy but that's above your mind ;) You were talking reallyreally fast, too fast and hasty in my opinion. But that's okay, I guess your were afraid of running out of time. Perhaps taking the time to ponder would've allowed you to understand faster :D

Nevertheless, thank you for sharing! A brilliant session, very interesting information about the indians :)

Eno
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:24 pm

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by Eno » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:35 pm

Hey

Thanks for the listen. About Bashar saying he was asking you a question , to me it does not sound like he was hurrying you. He was just making sure you understood it was a question and not an example.. if that makes sense.

Salich
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:46 am

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by Salich » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:50 pm

Thanks for sharing. :)

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 487
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by Rokazulu » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:39 pm

I enjoyed that session a lot. You really went into it with Bashar about those beliefs and how they keep coming up. When Bashar said "you will still test yourself" "thoughts will come up you can just choose not to believe them" that helped me a LOT to understand some of the negative beliefs I still cling to. These beliefs can be super tricky. It seems like you learned a lot, also you helped me by your sharing, thank you.

By the way, is it undue impropriety if I ask how much those sessions go for? What is the wait period like and does he do them through skype or something?
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

Nirvana
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 3:52 am

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by Nirvana » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:14 am

I'm Indian, too

Thanks for sharing, Sean

sean10789
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:56 pm

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by sean10789 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:30 am

Hi Rokazulu: The cost is 300 for the private session. I don't think Darryl does Skype but u can ask him via email or something. Also, I think he's booked solid for the rest of the year but I'd contact him to make sure cuz sometimes people cancel.

Hey Nirvana I was so interested in hearing about the archetypal non-phyiscal energies that Indians and Native Americans are connected to. I wanna learn more do you know anything about this kind of stuff?

Salich
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:46 am

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by Salich » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:12 am

Rokazulu wrote: When Bashar said "you will still test yourself" "thoughts will come up you can just choose not to believe them" that helped me a LOT to understand some of the negative beliefs I still cling to. These beliefs can be super tricky.
Yes, absolutely. But once you know they're just smoke and mirrors you can see right through their tricks and choose not be affected. Bashar also talks about the skeleton key ... :)

themaster
Posts: 818
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by themaster » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:11 pm

As a person who's hung out with darryl/bashar myself in the physical.. did you notice if you felt the energy?????

Did you notice it?
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

coolbreeze
Posts: 315
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:56 am

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by coolbreeze » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:04 pm

can't wait to listen thanks for this!

sean10789
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:56 pm

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by sean10789 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:08 pm

Hey themaster: The energy was not intense or unnatural. I just felt really comfortable around Bashar and Darryl as well. I remember I was sitting in a really relaxed position while talking to Bashar my legs were wide open I wasn't in some fidgety nervous position, and my arms were behind my head like a CEO giving orders to a bunch of yes men lol. Like I didn't feel like Bashar was trying to scare me or anything like that. But I must say also that the energy was not intense, it just felt right and comfortable like spending time with an old friend.

I also talked to Darryl after the session was up. I asked him about like the big event this Fall and he said he doesn't know either because Bashar won't tell him lol. It was funny Darryl was interested in the Uber app on my phone cuz it showed my ride arriving to the destination in real time. Old people and their fascination with every day technology lolol. Anyway I felt reaaaallllly comfortable around Darryl as well same way as I felt around Bashar. Interesting thing is that when I looked into Darryl's eyes, the dude looked like an alien or something in the sense that he just looked out of this world. I wasn't scared or anything just intrigued. Like the non-white part of his eyes looked almost black and very captivating. I don't know they say the eyes are the windows to the soul and so maybe more of his soul is coming through his eyes cuz he's being more of himself. Or maybe he was wearing colored contacts LOL
Last edited by sean10789 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nirvana
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 3:52 am

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by Nirvana » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:11 pm

sean10789 wrote:Hey Nirvana I was so interested in hearing about the archetypal non-phyiscal energies that Indians and Native Americans are connected to. I wanna learn more do you know anything about this kind of stuff?
Unfortunately, I don't. But I was very interested to hear that White people have Orion DNA, which makes them want to dominate. I wish Bashar elaborated on more of their genetic characteristics - because they do seem to be more creative/innovative than other races.

ladycarrington
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:45 pm

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by ladycarrington » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:33 pm

Thank you so much for sharing this audio, it was very helpful.

sean10789
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:56 pm

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by sean10789 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:48 pm

Nirvana wrote:
sean10789 wrote:Hey Nirvana I was so interested in hearing about the archetypal non-phyiscal energies that Indians and Native Americans are connected to. I wanna learn more do you know anything about this kind of stuff?
Unfortunately, I don't. But I was very interested to hear that White people have Orion DNA, which makes them want to dominate. I wish Bashar elaborated on more of their genetic characteristics - because they do seem to be more creative/innovative than other races.

I don't know what race you are referring to when you say "they seem to be more creative/innovative than other races". All I know for sure is that white history books are full of lies and that many if not most or all of the inventions credited to white race belong to people of black and brown cultures. For example, directions on how to build the airplane and how to build the nuclear bomb were first saw in the Vedas, an ancient Indian text that was around thousands of years before the white man reinvented these things. And the German who is credited with producing the first nuclear bomb, it is on record on the History Channel that he used the directions from the Vedas to produced his bomb. In addition, black people constructed the ancient pyramids which white scientists still do not know how to replicate today. So it is the brown and black cultures who are very creative and innovative.

It is VERY important for me to speak this truth about black and brown cultures and the lies told by white colonialists because the idea is very prevalent in the world today that whatever is white is right and that whites are more civilized and the most progressive etc. This completely inaccurate idea needs to end because not only is it a false notion, but it also allows black and brown people of the world to feel a sense of low self esteem and makes them feel like they need to be more white and need to be accepted by white society and this is simply untrue and unnecessary. Black and brown people should know about their GLORIOUS HISTORIES and should LOVE where they come from despite what US propaganda and tries to do resist that.

Whoever believes that whites civilized the world is a racist and an ignorant person.

And btw a person posted on this page about how Bashar said that Middle Eastern people have Orion influence as well, to which I replied that Nirvana and I are talking about India not the Middle East. I then felt the need to mention that these two areas are very different from each other even though there are some similarities. I remained respectful throughout. This person then deleted her comment, I assume out of embarrassment. I would have respected this person more had she not deleted her ignorant comment.

User avatar
mac
Posts: 826
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by mac » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:40 pm

sean10789 wrote: I don't know what race you are referring to when you say "they seem to be more creative/innovative than other races". All I know for sure is that white history books are full of lies and that many if not most or all of the inventions credited to white race belong to people of black and brown cultures.
You're kidding.


Yes? :roll:

Nirvana
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 3:52 am

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by Nirvana » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:51 pm

I was referring to Whites, but yeah I agree with you that non-Whites have a self-esteem problem, and that's not fair.

Yeah I've heard about the atomic bomb being first invented in India, but unfortunately there isn't a lot of definitive evidence for who invented what.

I wish Bashar would talk more about race, or more of his followers would ask him race-related questions. It's the elephant in the room.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 1991
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by Alice » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:58 pm

News flash, we all have self-esteem issues, it is endemic in the population.
Even Trump is overcompensating.

I'm sure Bashar would answer any questions you put to him about this.

Nirvana
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 3:52 am

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by Nirvana » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:20 am

Yeah I agree self-esteem issues are endemic

Unfortunately, no one ever asks Bashar about race. I'd personally be embarrassed to ask him, "are white people superior"?

sean10789
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:56 pm

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by sean10789 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:15 am

mac wrote:
sean10789 wrote: I don't know what race you are referring to when you say "they seem to be more creative/innovative than other races". All I know for sure is that white history books are full of lies and that many if not most or all of the inventions credited to white race belong to people of black and brown cultures.
You're kidding.


Yes? :roll:

If you think that white people, which is the most recent race of people to exist on earth by far they have not been around for nearly as long as black brown and asian people, if you think white people are the one and only group of people which came up with the majority of advancements in technology and civilization, and if you believe that prior to the arrival of white people that humans on earth were scratching their butts doing nothing (which is what it sounds like u believe to me), then you are a racist, and your beliefs are inaccurate.

Just because the white man's textbooks don't talk about the inventions and discoveries of black and brown people doesn't mean they don't exist. On the contrary, I am skeptical about anything that is written in the white man's textbooks, for he has been known as a liar throughout the ages; the Native Americans said that the white man speaks with a "forked tongue", meaning he says one thing and then does another thing.

One solid proof that black and brown indigenous cultures were highly advanced and more advanced than today's societies credited to whites, is the existence of the ancient pyramids which still can't be replicated today; the white scientists are still scratching their heads. And those pyramids are at the perfect location to represent certain star systems. I don't doubt that there may very well have been extraterrestrial help, but that's also how white people are coming out with the new technology that they are being credited with inventing today: by reverse-engineering ET technology. White historians are liars about their history to make it seem like their race is better than the rest. But it obviously isn't true.

sean10789
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:56 pm

Re: Had a private session with bashar recently. Here's the audio if interested

Post by sean10789 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:23 am

Nirvana wrote:Yeah I agree self-esteem issues are endemic

Unfortunately, no one ever asks Bashar about race. I'd personally be embarrassed to ask him, "are white people superior"?
You are ignorant to even entertain the idea that one race is superior to another. I think you should learn about the real history of India and other ancient indigenous civilizations. The only challenge is that you most likely have to use alternative sources to get your knowledge because the white man has written most of the books that are deemed creditworthy by the eyes of society. And society is brainwashed to the point that people think that alternative sources of information and history are full of lies because anything that doesn't have the white man as being on top makes people think it's fake. but just know that society is brainwashed into the illusion of white supremacy, I just proved that one of the people on this forum finds it hard to believe that non-white cultures came up with many great inventions which shows that this person very likely believes that only white people came up with great inventions. It sounds like you believe the same judging by your quote that you believe the white race is more creative and innovative. I believe the white race overall is better at violence and they don't mind lying and deceiving to get what they want in order to maintain their power.

I find it's a shame that an Indian like you believes his own race is inferior to other races because it's not true. And Bashar was asked once if certain races are better than others, to which Bashar replied "of course not". This conversation was recorded and is on YouTube.

Post Reply