The Bashar science project! (updated video 8/13/16)

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

AlwaysBeNice
-

Re: The Bashar science project! (updated video 8/13/16)

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:28 pm

marinko9 wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:21 pm
No wander this forum is almost dead if all the videos are deleted!
Pitty isn't it.

Feel free to email them I'd say
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Alice

Post by Alice » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:55 pm

marinko9 wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:21 pm
No wander this forum is almost dead if all the videos are deleted!
This forum is alive and well. It is normal to go through phases of less and more activity.

Start a new thread on whatever you would like to talk about, why doncha.

Phill

Post by Phill » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:41 pm

I just tried to get help on a physics forum regarding the experiment Bashar suggested to achieve teleportation (the one with the metal ball that nobody has done yet?). You know what the answer was of the person who moderated the topic? "We do not discuss obvious nonsense." And subsequently deleted it. lol...

This planet is obviously not ready yet for open contact and we are lucky if it happens within the timeframe Bashar suggested and doesn't get pushed out further and further.

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:00 pm

Phill wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:41 pm
I just tried to get help on a physics forum regarding the experiment Bashar suggested to achieve teleportation (the one with the metal ball that nobody has done yet?). You know what the answer was of the person who moderated the topic? "We do not discuss obvious nonsense." And subsequently deleted it. lol...

This planet is obviously not ready yet for open contact and we are lucky if it happens within the timeframe Bashar suggested and doesn't get pushed out further and further.
I've contacted a dozen or more physicists, inc retired, only one responded. he said No thanks. But that has nothing to do with the overall state of the planet as it relates to open contact. Perhaps yea over-extrapolated? Yes?
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.