The Bashar science project! (updated video 8/13/16)

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Alice, xplosiw

Debbie

Re: The Bashar science project! (updated video 8/13/16)

Postby Debbie » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:25 pm

You can't change anything in the "outside world". It's a reflection. Take action to change yourself.

jman5000

Postby jman5000 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:30 pm

Debbie wrote:You can't change anything in the "outside world". It's a reflection. Take action to change yourself.

Understood. And you can't change the world you're on. You can only make changes to yourself and you will automatically exist in the world that matches that vibration. And taking action grounds the circuit. I was just defending AlwaysBeNice a little bit because I know he/she has taken action towards this subject.

aharmony

Postby aharmony » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:33 pm

jman5000 wrote:I would say AlwaysBeNice has taken quite a bit of physical action to change the situation. AlwaysBeNice, I thank you for what you have done and your efforts to change the system. The system hasn't changed yet, but you have taken action towards that, and that's something.

Ditto. Thank you for everything you've shared, AlwaysBeNice...it's benefited me and others tremendously.
"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." - Charles M. Schulz

Debbie

Postby Debbie » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:48 pm

jman5000 wrote:I was just defending AlwaysBeNice a little bit because I know he/she has taken action towards this subject.

I'm sure AlwaysBeNice can take care of himself/herself. I'm trying to help out by pointing out the constant whining. If it was a habit, now they are aware of it. If they continue to whine, it's a choice. Which is ok, it's a learning experience and a path they must take to move on.

But the more you complain about something, the more it will be reflected. Change your perspective. It will not change, you have to change.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:17 pm

I do not force anything and I am merely expressing how I felt about it.
It's also natural if something may sadden you for a moment if something leaves you (see the CwG books), however the more you know yourself this takes place within a greater peace and it does not have to be the same as mental drama or suffering.

You can't change anything in the "outside world". It's a reflection. Take action to change yourself.

The outside world is yourself. And indeed taking action is critical to crystallize your mind into physical reality. As Bashar says, if you want to make changes get together and change them.

And when Bashar says you don't change the world you are on he says that because the world is a very fluid thing that gets created by the collective state of being and changes every moment, when he says don't belief negative things because that might shift you to that world that's because your inner mind/state of being radiates into the world, just as all minds do, which creates the collective state of mind/being which create the co-created experience of All that is.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Debbie

Postby Debbie » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:04 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:I do not force anything and I am merely expressing how I felt about it.

You can't force anything, you have to allow.

AlwaysBeNice wrote:It's also natural if something may sadden you for a moment if something leaves you...

It's not natural, we are sadden due to our beliefs.

AlwaysBeNice wrote:

The outside world is yourself.

I know, that's why I placed "outside world" in quotes.

AlwaysBeNice wrote:And indeed taking action is critical to crystallize your mind into physical reality. As Bashar says, if you want to make changes get together and change them.

He means changing yourself. Be the person you want to be, and take action. Without expectations. You can't change anything but yourself.

AlwaysBeNice wrote:And when Bashar says you don't change the world you are on he says that because the world is a very fluid thing that gets created by the collective state of being and changes every moment, when he says don't belief negative things because that might shift you to that world that's because your inner mind/state of being radiates into the world, just as all minds do, which creates the collective state of mind/being which create the co-created experience of All that is.

When he says you don't change the world you are on, he literally means it. Even the collective can't change the world you are on.

Yes, the world we switch to is collectively created, but how you perceive it and the synchronicities of the circumstances you encounter are always a match to your vibration. You cannot be affected by something you are not the vibration of.

DiveHeart

Postby DiveHeart » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:36 pm

xplosiw

Postby xplosiw » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:08 am

DiveHeart wrote:

You know there is no telekinesis in that. It's a party trick I learned when I was five ;D

Jay139

Postby Jay139 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:15 pm

In what session did he speak about the (Atlantean/ancient Egypt) skepter and what is it's function?

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:05 pm

An old one and I don't know.

It still baffles me when I think about it that I can't upload these videos, like what.
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:43 pm

Added info about a basic cone to pull in energy

Alice

Postby Alice » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:45 am

AlwaysBeNice wrote:An old one and I don't know.

It still baffles me when I think about it that I can't upload these videos, like what.

Ditto, ditto. What were they thinking? :?

Tanfeliz

Postby Tanfeliz » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:14 pm

I recently listened to a 1995 session called Stretching Your Limits. At the tail end, after the questions from the audience, he gave a bunch of technical information about making space craft, like how to develop the materials, how different kinds of craft work. He mentioned different people to look into, I think he said David Hutchinson and John Searl. Much specific info on the how and why.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:10 pm

Yeah, I had that video and it got removed (not sure if I still have it), good to know where it's from.

Flo

Postby Flo » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:38 am

Does anyone has the information regarding how to remove fluoride from the water??

The posted video is no longer available. I would love to remove flouride from the water.

Thank you so much!

AlwaysBeNice
-

Postby AlwaysBeNice » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:50 pm

Imposing the electromagnetic frequency of normal water on it would be the easiest way.
Otherwise working with sunflower or charcoal or something.

But you have regular water filters in the US that work just fine too right?

Flo

Postby Flo » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:51 pm

Thank you very much AlwaysBeNice. I am from Canada and I use a Doulton filter on my kitchen countertop.

However, it does not remove Flouride.

laptop123

Postby laptop123 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:08 am

Flo wrote:Does anyone has the information regarding how to remove fluoride from the water??

The posted video is no longer available. I would love to remove flouride from the water.

Thank you so much!

Reverse osmosis system should do it? I believe cheaper carbon filters dont remove actually remove fluride.

Flo

Postby Flo » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:36 pm

Thank you very much laptop123! I will research on the Reverse osmosis system.

Return to “Bashar's channelings”