2 questions

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

deafheaven7

2 questions

Post by deafheaven7 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:06 pm

1. Bashar said everyone exists now and we don't actually reincarnate into anyone else , but in Darryl Anka's movie "Dearly Departed" there were a few characters that cited reincarnation, a Native American man said he lived many lives since Atlantis, and a woman said in her next life she would be as rich as Oprah. Contradiction ???

2.If everything exists now, ( all expressions of creation ) that must mean that existence is Finite , not infinite... correct ?

AlwaysBeNice
-

Re: 2 questions

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:30 pm

It's infinite, though that may be hard to wrap your mind around.
And the same thing with time, it's both linear and it's not. Different points of view of consciousness create this.

Bashar recommended the Walsch books, here God discusses it further (stages refers to the stages after death):
Wait a minute. You, yourself, said they happen in ‘stages.’ Stage one, stage two, and so
on.

“That is correct, according to your terminology. Yet those stages are experienced
simultaneously--with each new experience ‘erasing’ the old. And so it is as if the old never
happened. You ‘are’ what you ‘are’ Right Now, and it is very much as if you never were
anything else.”

I’m sorry, that doesn’t make any sense. You’ve just stopped making sense here.

“The challenge here is to speak in earthly terms of a situation or experience that is out of
this world. Let me just say that all things happen sequentially and simultaneously.”

That makes even less sense! Things happen either sequentially Or simultaneously. It
can’t be both.

“It can’t?

“I am telling you that all of life is both.”

All of life is ‘sequential’ and ‘simultaneous’?

“That is correct.”
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Alice

Post by Alice » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:57 pm

Indeed.

Bashar: "When we are in paradox, we are closest to the truth."

TBP

Post by TBP » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:18 pm

Think of a bubble inside a bubble inside a bubble... Each bubble has linear experiences within itself, but eventually returns to the parent bubble. The bubbles are levels of consciousness.