Bashar about Drugs

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Nirvana

Bashar about Drugs

Post by Nirvana » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:35 pm

I know he's talked about DMT but I wonder what his opinion of MDMA is, since I'll be doing it soon (again)

Alice

Re: Bashar about Drugs

Post by Alice » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:29 pm

Don't know about Bashar, but I don't like MDMA because it depletes serotonin. https://dancesafe.org/drug-information/ ... epression/

But if you do use it, 5-htp may help, as explained there.

TBP

Post by TBP » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:24 pm

Never heard him mentioning MDMA/ecstacy, but there's a Youtube video in which he describes the results of chronic cocaine use in extremely unflattering terms. If you're gonna use MDMA use it at the appropriate dose (~1.5mg/kg) and supplement with antioxidants, and use it rarely (people recommend 4 times per year at most), otherwise your serotonin neurotransmission system will downregulate... and you don't want that; I know by experience!

Nirvana

Post by Nirvana » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:49 am

Yup I'll definitely be spacing out the doses like that and hopefully at least get magnesium glycinate for supplementation

Going to try 150 mg for my second time

coolbreeze

Post by coolbreeze » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:24 am

jealous :(

Nirvana

Post by Nirvana » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:08 pm

coolbreeze wrote:jealous :(
lol aww coolbreeze, do you not have access to MDMA?

mac

Post by mac » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:11 pm

Nirvana wrote:
With your history of schizophrenia and drug abuse, is this a good idea of yours?

coolbreeze

Post by coolbreeze » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:26 am

Nirvana wrote:
:| :cry:

Nirvana

Post by Nirvana » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:51 am

mac wrote:With your history of schizophrenia and drug abuse, is this a good idea of yours?
I'm gonna assume you're the mac from Afterlifeforums.

I think I'll be fine, because MDMA is not a typically pro-psychotic stimulant or psychedelic.

I consider it acutely antipsychotic, actually. My first time with it at 100mg was very calming.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:27 am

In my teenage years I had a period of delusions, grandiose ego and even the imagining voices that were actually a reflection of my own consciousness (Bashar spoke about this, and that's how it felt, we also know schizophrenic's brains can have the part of their brain light up that is about hearing voices from other people when their own internal monologue is going).

I found that when I started meditating and practicing just being awareness (instead of being focused on being the egomind), all of it healed very quickly and disappeared in a year. Because all these things came from a hurt and broken ego wanting to be special.

So it should definitely be looked at, perhaps in most cases, as just the ego needing some love, also genetics are vastly overrated (this features some of the highest professors in the world):
[youtube]36HquPzdxf4[/youtube]
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Nirvana

Post by Nirvana » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:25 pm

I actually suffer more from the less-interesting deficit syndrome of the disease (lack of motivation, socialization, hygiene, emotional expression, etc.)

Notoriously treatment-resistant

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:17 pm

I'm curious, as I love e-cigs and use them every day throughout the day, what does Bashar think of nicotine? Any benefits? Not the cigarettes, that stuff is just deadly! Thanks :)

kings.tse

Post by kings.tse » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:39 am

I take mono atomic gold as my drug defined daily.I can see clearly my dream if I want to.
Be passionate about being passionate! :lol:

King

Post by King » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:40 pm

I just wanted to add to this thread that you do NOT need DMT to have a "DMT experience"....I figure someone might find this information useful, so I'm going to post it here:

This week, I just found out about DMT & started researching people's experiences. The more I heard/read about their experiences the more I realized that it's the same places that you can get to by simple meditation. You might not have the experience during the meditation, but it might happen in a dream or daydream.

On a side note, I've never done ANY drugs, but I've had many of the same experiences as my friend's that have done them; this is why I believe that the places & things seen are real. Either way, DMT sounded so awesome that I was willing to try it....but then I found that you cannot easily import the root bark into the USA.

But I did find that the substance Ayahuasca can be easily made. And I thought that it was awesome how people had such great spiritual experiences, so I wanted to try it. However, I wanted to try to see if I could have the same experience without actually taking Ayahuasca. So before I went to bed, I just kept recalling all the cool stories that I had just heard & slowly fells asleep. I also talked to "Source" about the good in my life. I fell asleep in a state of Euphoria.

Well, it turned out that during that night, I actually did have a VIVID experience like those that take Ayahuasca. In fact, I met with my "spiritual guide". Not only did I see her (it was a female) face clearly, but I got her name (it was written clearly) & she put me into this deep trance where I was able to witness a past life. She also gave me a directive: she sternly told me to stop learning a certain mystical path that I've been learning for about 10 years. She made it known (telepathically) that it was holding me back....so this week, I stopped learning that path & my life has shot forward incredibly. I actually talk to her everyday & it helps me to get quickly to a state of positive synchronicity.

Anyways, I wrote down as many details of the dream experience as I could remember & then "googled" some of the stuff I remember from the dream. There was 1 subject that she showed me a painting & I remember the colors, how the man was sitting & other details. The eerie thing was that when I typed in that subject, an image of the painting from my dream appeared.

......my point for telling this story is that you can also "tune your frequency" to get the same experiences. It just takes ....however, I still wouldn't mind trying DMT, lol.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:45 pm

Wow cool, thanks for sharing. What was that path about? ^ ^
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:48 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Wow cool, thanks for sharing. What was that path about? ^ ^
Yes, great post, thanks. I have taken a DMT-containing substance (acacia leaf tea); did not get into the visions etc but it was trippy enough for me.
Would not mind going deeper with it, but I agree meditation can lead us there also.