So it's on.. are we seeing a key step to the economic collapse? (brexit)

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

themaster

So it's on.. are we seeing a key step to the economic collapse? (brexit)

Post by themaster » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:49 am

Britain votes to leave EU, unleashing global turmoil

apparently even though the vote is official.. it doesn't mean it has to be 'official' the politicians can apparently stop it or something..

Well, it's just a pondering.. thread :)
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

coolbreeze

Re: So it's on.. are we seeing a key step to the economic collapse? (brexit)

Post by coolbreeze » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:12 pm

Glad someone posted this. I don't believe Bashar mentioned the EU in particular but I'm curious if he alluded to anything regarding dissolving of geographic unions and things like that occurring in 2016 specifically. Looks like this has a lot of implications for other allegiances like Scotland being part of the UK and Northern Ireland.. Also read that France Italy and Netherlands are requesting a memorandum as well. Fascinating stuff...

AlwaysBeNice
-

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:46 pm

Not directly, but it's part of the 2016 stream of change, as in a private session he once said, after a girl mentioned that at the beginning of the year a lot of things changed for her: 'Yes, 2016 is the wherein everything starts to change'
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:05 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:'Yes, 2016 is the wherein everything starts to change'
Personally, in my life I have seen so much change in my being. If global change were to occur just a year prior, I would not have been ready. Now I am. I think 2016 will ease the change in slowly and 2017 it will be more obvious.

Also, on that note my Dad recently departed this material plane for now. With the help of the ancient masters, and of course, Bashar, I have easily been able to come to terms with it.

I remember Bashar saying that people who are not of your vibration will simply remove themselves from your reality. My Dad was very frustrated with life and constantly angry and depressed. He would not have liked the new changes and revelations at all, and his higher self guided him towards a more comfortable exit.
Last edited by Rokazulu on Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hangu

Post by Hangu » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:00 am

Many diffrent things can cause an economic collapse.

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:25 pm

This from another channeler, Zingdad, seems apropos, and hopeful!

http://zingdad.com/.../the.../176-adamu-on-brexit...

<excerpt>

My friends. This group of people whom we usually call “the Illuminati”. This group who collectively own the world’s banking system and therefore collectively own the world’s money supply and therefore collectively own the world’s resources. This group. This is not a group who is used to not getting their way. When they come to internal agreement on something, IT HAPPENS. When they disagree internally there is strife all across the globe as they vie with each other for control. Until one group wins out over another, there is once again internal agreement and then IT HAPPENS.

What I am trying to say is that this group, collectively, is like the emperor of this world. When they decide upon a decree, IT HAPPENS.
Or so it has been for a very long time. Going back to the ages of kings and emperors and to the god-kings before them. Going back, in fact, to the times of Babylon and Sumeria.

Until today.

You see, this group has many internal disagreements over many things right now. They struggle with each other over many things. Which is why the world seems to be at a constant pre-World War III simmer. But amongst all their many disagreements, the one thing they all agreed upon was that the EU should remain intact. You see, the Illuminati’s great plan is to slowly unify the whole planet into one nation. Which they would rule and own. They wished to expand the EU. They wished to create other similar multi-national blocs. They wished to provide administrative control over these blocks that ordinary people could not vote for, just as they had with the EU. This would allow unprecedented power and control over these vast multi-national blocs. And then the final act would be to unify the blocs into one world nation. Their world, belonging politically, economically and religiously to them.

That was the plan. And, though it has not been all plain sailing, their plan has been unfolding in accordance with their will.

Until today.

Today the Emperor declared to Britain that they would remain in the EU and the British people just showed him a rude sign and shuffled off.

This is a massive strategic win for the side of the Light.

Water_Light

Post by Water_Light » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:55 pm

most of my friends (living in britain) (who find the idea of the illuminati and everything they stand for abhorrent) are furious and distraught at the decision about brexit they see it as a betrayal of the younger generation by the older generation
You can't blame the masterpiece if the artist had ideas above his station

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:34 pm

Maybe share that channeling with them? It could give them a better perspective...

themaster

Post by themaster » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:30 pm

Alice wrote:Maybe share that channeling with them? It could give them a better perspective...
it seems a bit just over the top... :roll:

One way to kick the so-called illuminati out of your reality is to not give them power over you in anyway.. that doesn't matter if their in the disguise of the EU or not.. and includes channels that could easily be said "empowers" them.
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:31 am

Yeah I don't agree with the Illuminati stuff. I mean it probably exists but why should I be bothered by it when I don't see it anywhere and it doesn't matter to my life.

However, I think Britain exiting EU is sort of scary in a way. I'm sure it'd be alright in the long run but still. I guess I'm just used to how things have been most of my life.

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:58 pm

I'm not "bothered" by the Illuminati. It's true that they were aiming for a one world government (again, not something I was "worried" about) and Britain's withdrawal from the EU effectively quashes that long-held vision of theirs. It has been predicted by other sources currently that this will have a "ripple" effect and that it will affect the economy. So this fits in with Bashar's prediction.

ccing a Facebook post from Bentinho Massaro:
Imagine a pond (pond A) representing Europe, and a lower lying pond (pond B) representing the United States.

Pond B is connected to--and affected by--pond A by a stream of water ever flowing from Europe into the US.

Now imagine a perfectly round pebble being gradually pushed up a rail (like a roller coaster ride's initial stage of the carts being slowly pushed up the hill to make its initial descend).

The force slowly pushing this perfectly round pebble up the construction which is overhanging Pond A, represents the global tensions originating from the collective's unconscious mind being purged into the collective conscious mind as this earth continues to up its vibration into a fully developed fourth density vibration of love and transparency; consequently pushing anything held below the surface of our consciousness that doesnt fit in with this love into the forefront of our collective's consciousness through these types of decisions, its media coverage, etc.

This pebble has just been pushed over the edge, dropped in pond A, symbolized by Britain separating itself from the EU.

As this pebble has fallen, you will see immediate economic effects not only in pond A but as the ripples/waves expand across Europe, it will overflow into pond B; the US.

And so many effects are currently set in motion that will be judged right or wrong by different parties depending on their perspective, but it truly matters not what happens in the meantime. In the end all that this means is that the world's collective change has been set in motion more fully and you can expect to see a shit storm of ripple effects take place this fall and throughout the rest of this year. The most notable effects being economic at this time, but since economics are so crucial to our way of life and international relations and our sense of security and our pride on national levels, you can understand that an economic domino effect will affect almost every other area of our civilized world, including politics, nation's decisions and policies, etc.

I think many economies will show highly unusual drops and anomalies that will greatly disturb the status quo of many other areas of our interconnected civilization. The fragility of our economic system and its followers will be made very, very tangible.

This, in my eyes, is ultimately a good thing as it is a necessary purge to bring about--eventually--a new way of being and living together.

When all existing systems and entities of authority--which are based on reason and created to handle calculated, marginal and predictable changes--fail to bring us back on track from these types of unforseeable rapid and radical changes, we will be forced to consider new systems to support our well-being as a people and as nations and as a planetary civilization.

I am excited.

Next up, possibly, watch China as it drops its own (economic) pebble causing more ripples in Europe and consequently the US.

bothsidesnow

Coping with Economic Collapse

Post by bothsidesnow » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:02 pm

Those of you who believe we are on the verge of great economic turmoil, what are you doing personally to prepare?

The Pleiadians (Barbara Marciniack) had 4 Pieces of Advice

1. Hold at least 2 thousand dollars (or equivalent) in fiat currency at home and do not touch it. If you can't ( and are over 30) you might want to consider yourself in an economic emergency and should really think about ways to make more money.

2. Buy Silver- silver has economic uses and hold an intrinsic worth as a valuable metal.

3. Buy Gold- similar reasoning than silver. Gold has economic value properties, some of which have not been discovered. Also, Gold is an old standard for currency so it will likely outlive this economy.

4. Buy laundry detergent and bulk up on all essential household goods. It is very likely that prices will rise drastically by the end of the year. So consider some stuff everyone uses and load up, at least until after the election.

Anything you all would like to disagree with or add?

mac

Re: Coping with Economic Collapse

Post by mac » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:16 pm

bothsidesnow wrote:Those of you who believe we are on the verge of great economic turmoil, what are you doing personally to prepare?
e
I'm shifting elsewhere :D

Hangu

Post by Hangu » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:02 pm

illuminati, srsly? Why dont you stop Creating such fearfull reality? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZyMMLB06As

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:18 pm

I am preparing by making good music people will want to listen to when things go sour. I'm there to uplift them in my own bubble reality and when they come to my gigs they'll forget anything bad every existed!

Salich

Post by Salich » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:21 pm

bothsidesnow wrote:Those of you who believe we are on the verge of great economic turmoil, what are you doing personally to prepare?

The Pleiadians (Barbara Marciniack) had 4 Pieces of Advice

1. Hold at least 2 thousand dollars (or equivalent) in fiat currency at home and do not touch it. If you can't ( and are over 30) you might want to consider yourself in an economic emergency and should really think about ways to make more money.

2. Buy Silver- silver has economic uses and hold an intrinsic worth as a valuable metal.

3. Buy Gold- similar reasoning than silver. Gold has economic value properties, some of which have not been discovered. Also, Gold is an old standard for currency so it will likely outlive this economy.

4. Buy laundry detergent and bulk up on all essential household goods. It is very likely that prices will rise drastically by the end of the year. So consider some stuff everyone uses and load up, at least until after the election.

Anything you all would like to disagree with or add?
And that is a very good example of why I have never come to resonate with The Pleiadians by Barbara Marciniack ... :lol:

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:36 pm

True haha! I listened to one channeling session of about two hours but it was just filled with stuff like that so it was relatively difficult to take in.

themaster

Post by themaster » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:23 pm

Absolutely nothing.. and I don't believe.. I create ;)
bothsidesnow wrote:3. Buy Gold- similar reasoning than silver. Gold has economic value properties, some of which have not been discovered. Also, Gold is an old standard for currency so it will likely outlive this economy.
you forgot lego's.. :roll:

Water_Light

Post by Water_Light » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:40 pm

xplosiw wrote:I am preparing by making good music people will want to listen to when things go sour. I'm there to uplift them in my own bubble reality and when they come to my gigs they'll forget anything bad every existed!
ROGER DALTREY!! :o
You can't blame the masterpiece if the artist had ideas above his station

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:13 pm

Good to review. From 2011, but very timely:
Bashar ~ Current Economic Systems and Creating a New Supportive One
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Pxygv2VKyM

What new systems can we create, starting now?