Which Bashar Crystal to buy Essassani or Sirius Dolphin?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

InSync

Which Bashar Crystal to buy Essassani or Sirius Dolphin?

Post by InSync » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:33 am

Bashar has two types of crystals being sold in the website - Essassani Contact Crystal and Sirius Dolphin Crystal (both $175.00 each). Has anyone tried any of these? Noticed anything change? I will buy one of these soon. Looking for recommendations (as to which one to buy) and experiences.

OgBashar

Re: Which Bashar Crystal to buy Essassani or Sirius Dolphin?

Post by OgBashar » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:09 pm

InSync wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:33 am
Bashar has two types of crystals being sold in the website - Essassani Contact Crystal and Sirius Dolphin Crystal (both $175.00 each). Has anyone tried any of these? Noticed anything change? I will buy one of these soon. Looking for recommendations (as to which one to buy) and experiences.
Ive got the contact crystal, may get the dolphin crystal eventually. It is very nice looking(high quality) and comes in a nice wooden jewelry box. A dvd of Bashar’s contact meditation is included as well.

I have noticed my continued spiritual development accelerating after acquiring it, though there may be many factors influencing this besides the crystal. I look at it as a tool or permission slip you can use to help focus your intent, and for that purpose I’d say it works well.

Arouet

Post by Arouet » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:23 am

InSync wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:33 am
Both are great! Which one resonates with you?
I AM a Precursor! https://goo.gl/K9yoHW

openmindedskeptic

Post by openmindedskeptic » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:45 pm

I bought both and was disappointed to find that they're both made of clear acrylic plastic and on the box it says "Made in China by the Hu-Ha Permission Slip Manufacturing Company, Ltd.".....

So sad, it's just cheap merchandising.... so I'm going to resist the temptation to buy further so called crystals and will refrain from my former urge to buy the Bashar effigy huggable stuffed doll ( $ 220.50) , nor will I now buy the multi-flexible Bashar action figure, with 25 pithy and profound recorded/playback pronouncements ($ 250.-) and the optional plastic triangular spaceship ( $ 378.90).

Instead I'm going to buy the less expensive and more enjoyable Star Wars merchandising stuff.....

By now you will have, hopefully, figured out that the above comments are just bogus joking on my part, none of it is true.... :lol:

Sorry, I couldn't resist, because I found it very amusing that on the one hand Bashar keeps telling us that we don't have to use rituals or objects to attract wonderful circumstances and passion and joy, "they're just permission slips" and on the other hand.... he's selling expensive friggin' Permission Slips..... :shock: :?:

But, hey, who am I to judge such paradoxes...? So, if you can easily afford to buy such stuff, and it's exciting for you, go for it..... at the very least they probably make great decorations, or paperweights or door-stops....

OS

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:44 am

They are not "just" permission slips! Putting it that way implies that they don't have a real effect, but they do!

Where does Bashar use that term, "just permission slips"? I believe he has said we should use whatever ones that resonate with us.
You might like to peruse this thread I started a couple of years ago:
http://bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f ... sion+slips

openmindedskeptic

Post by openmindedskeptic » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:36 pm

Thanks for your perspective, Alice. My perspective / perception of Bashar on this subject has been that he advises us to keep things as simple as possible, to not complicate our reality creation, because "it's that simple".

For example he keeps saying "Ask yourself 'what would I have to believe in order to create this situation that I don't prefer', and then change that belief to what you would prefer".... And the he adds this phrase, with emphasis "IT'S THAT SIMPLE !!" It sounds like he's scolding us, or is impatient with us, but it's probably just his way of being a tough-love coach.

Anyway, I also got the impression that while he is not totally against permission slips, he seems to warn us that using overly complex time-consuming rituals, or buying expensive magic charms because we don't have to do that, and it may side-track us or get us too oriented toward EXPECTING RESULTS.

His proposed formula is based on not having expectations as to specific results, and when you use crystals etc you start looking for results, instead of keeping in touch with your highest passion.

So I found it to be an odd contradiction that Bashar is selling these items, and at rather expensive prices. Or maybe that's just Darryl doing it without asking whether Bashar agrees.

As for me, since I have been getting good results without good luck charms or other items or rituals, I will continue to keep things simple and inexpensive.

But, hey , live and let live.... to each his own....

OMS

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:53 pm

Thank you too for your perspective OMS.
Yes, Bashar is clear that the power doesn't exist in those objects/rituals. They are "permission slips" for us to be ourselves.

If you match the frequency of the idea it symbolizes for you, then yes there is an effect. If one is attracted to those crystals sold
by BC, then they could be worth going for. I don't think it is necessarily about looking for results, I think it is more about following our
excitement. If they make you feel good/inspired etc., then their purpose is fulfilled.

You may not be into the crystals (me neither) but I am sure you have your own permission slips in life. As we all do! 8-)

InSync

Post by InSync » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:05 am

Made in China lol . Thanks for the inputs guys, really helps...

I will buy one of these and keep you guys updated....at this point I am trying everything (going all out), permission slip or not :lol:

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:15 am

InSync wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:05 am
Made in China lol . Thanks for the inputs guys, really helps...

I will buy one of these and keep you guys updated....at this point I am trying everything (going all out), permission slip or not :lol:
I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. There is loving intent within the crystals and you have the option to add to it and release it as it becomes your desire to do so. :)

mat3j

Post by mat3j » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:04 pm

openmindedskeptic wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:45 pm
I bought both and was disappointed to find that they're both made of clear acrylic plastic
How did you check? Are you absolutely certain? If not, you're spreading misinformation.

I specifically asked BC:
what type of crystal is Bashar's contact crystal made of?

and got a reply:
Thank you for your email. It is a quartz crystal. You can read more about it here: http://www.basharstore.com/products/ess ... l-the.html

Arouet

Post by Arouet » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:01 pm

openmindedskeptic LIAR !!!!!

:evil:
I AM a Precursor! https://goo.gl/K9yoHW

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:36 pm

You do realize that "openmindedskeptic" is an oxyMORON.

Yes?
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.