Allowing the sharing of Bashar

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

okewaja

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by okewaja » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:42 pm

If anybody wanted to exchange some videos, please PM me, I've got all videos and mp3 till 2014, some 2015's and 2016 too; I've got all Elan's mp3 and some other really good channeling and science stuff, kinde, audible that I've payed for. We can share fe on skype. Let me know.

Looking for newest Bashar sessions, vidoes.

okewaja

Post by okewaja » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:31 pm

up

albesayz

Post by albesayz » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:09 am

How does one join the google group?

ingerul9

Post by ingerul9 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:25 am

What google group? You mean the official one?

okewaja

Post by okewaja » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:08 pm

good question, I've send a request some time ago, no answer so far

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:42 am

okewaja wrote:good question, I've send a request some time ago, no answer so far
PM me your email and I will share you some of the newest videos of which I have already uploaded.

Then, if you want you can just share those old videos with anyone who wants them.

TheInventor

Post by TheInventor » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:09 am

5 dollars per movie; yeah that's about right for digital media in my un humble opinion. I have been to Bashar Events in Vegas, and 100 is average for channellers. kryon lee carroll is 100 average. I see alot of people recording audio, video and ustream for Bashar Event. I cant stand speculation of profits and costs. I have setup another Private Session; and have visited both locations. Simply Put, I dont see lavish surrounding there. The speculations of 30k do not match with the surroundings. I am very glad that the private sessions are 300 dollars only. with +30 years of channelling experience, that's just dirt cheap.

tedmann12

Post by tedmann12 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:49 pm

Hi guys,

Any idea how I can get into the sharing group?

I have bought many bashar vids from Basharstore at full price. I love the content and have already paid hundreds of dollars. I would love the opportunity to view more content, but it is a little too expensive to keep forking out $45 to view new sessions.

Anyway, I own a lot of vids, and I am interested in checking out this group.

Thanks!

Billionheir

Post by Billionheir » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:01 pm

Hey, can I join the google sharing group too? I've got some videos too

Billionheir

Post by Billionheir » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:12 pm

Now that Bashar's official youtube channel has been deleted, can people post segments of some of his sessions and not get flagged for copyright?
By the way, I heard that Bashar Communications was banned was because they abused the copyright privilege

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:09 am

Billionheir wrote:Now that Bashar's official youtube channel has been deleted, can people post segments of some of his sessions and not get flagged for copyright?
By the way, I heard that Bashar Communications was banned was because they abused the copyright privilege
I heard that YouTube thought Darryl's channel was "fake news," associating the name with Bashar Al Assad. :roll:

mac

Post by mac » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:30 am

Billionheir wrote:Now that Bashar's official youtube channel has been deleted, can people post segments of some of his sessions and not get flagged for copyright?
I miss the logic behind this question.
Someone posted naked videos of Bashar and YouTube thought that BC did it.

True story.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:22 am

It did? How do you know?

The channel had a message that it was shut down for 'inappropriate content', I figured this was because a popular yelling guru claiming to be an alien channel that knows how to cure a bunch of disease probably pissed some people off at YT.

Anyways, it is quite ironic that it happened after they pretty much removed all 100's of the fans videos.
Having no one left to want to stand up for them to rebel against youtube.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:14 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:It did? How do you know?

The channel had a message that it was shut down for 'inappropriate content', I figured this was because a popular yelling guru claiming to be an alien channel that knows how to cure a bunch of disease probably pissed some people off at YT.

Anyways, it is quite ironic that it happened after they pretty much removed all 100's of the fans videos.
Having no one left to want to stand up for them to rebel against youtube.
Yeah, what goes around comes around...hopefully this will be a wake-up call.

ingerul9

Post by ingerul9 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:47 am

Actually what you all are referring to is only speculation. We don't know the reason that it was removed other than what was stated on their youtube page
This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations.

ViaGateway99

Post by ViaGateway99 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:41 am

[I had mistakenly thought this thread was a new post, but I wrote my reply anyway just in case.]

What would be the point of sharing his stuff when you could write a quick summary of the most important highlights from his new releases?
There's enough free information on youtube from him, Abraham and others to get anyone up to scratch.

Bashar's teachings summarize into following your excitement, being in the present and dealing with ones beliefs.
We have also helped a lot just by sharing our perspectives on this forum.

We on this forum are already doing enough and choosing to share his materials out of fear isn't the best way to go about this.

Have you ever thought perhaps Bashar's message was only meant for a small group and when a percentage of that small group develops their own connection then they can help others who are supposed to listen to their version and not Bashar's simply because Bashar's version doesn't work for those other people?

Sharing Bashar's material while he does not consent to it is not doing so in alignment and simply encourages more of the same behavior from other people. Also it seems I am one of the few who does believe that a donation system would work but not the share everything for free system, simply put you go to his website to buy his sessions and they all require a minimum of $5 and have no cap if you want to pay more for them.

Let me be very clear that I have tried to help someone in need with Bashar's teachings and it does not work, those people need something more and I believe that those of us who followed Bashar's teachings, found what works for us and discarded what doesn't, then we can develop something that will help others who can only be helped by us in our connected state but they themselves wouldn't know what to do with Bashar's teachings.

For example if I had my connection, my energy would radiate and automatically raise other peoples energy and if I felt it was part of my excitement to go help others who are very out of alignment I would fly around to those parts of the world and ask if they agree to be instantly aligned and if they said yes then it would be so. We can only really help other people if we ourselves are aligned. I think this would be the way we do it in the future. Where people are so aligned that they can go out and help others for free and instantly awaken them to their true nature so that those newly awakened people once awakened no longer need any further help and will then go on to align other people in perfect harmony.

Zoe17

Post by Zoe17 » Sun May 07, 2017 9:22 pm

Is there a way I can be invited into this sharing group? It says I can't join unless invited so I would love to join!

Zoe17

Post by Zoe17 » Sun May 07, 2017 9:27 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
okewaja wrote:good question, I've send a request some time ago, no answer so far
PM me your email and I will share you some of the newest videos of which I have already uploaded.

Then, if you want you can just share those old videos with anyone who wants them.

I don't know how to PM people on here but I would love to find a way to join !

Zoe17

Post by Zoe17 » Sun May 07, 2017 9:29 pm

My email is zoe.magic.sun@gmail.com, if anyone would like to add me I would be really grateful :)