Allowing the sharing of Bashar

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

mac

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by mac » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:52 pm

Join the Bashar Sharing Community on Google Groups.

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:59 am

mac wrote:Join the Bashar Sharing Community on Google Groups.
Been stuck at 31% for a few days now, no one is seeding the videos.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:33 am

I am helping now : )
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:30 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:I am helping now : )
Ah missed it. If you can do it today, that would be nice of you.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:43 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
You're welcome. You are downloading the audio collection right? Because the video collection has very few compared to the audio ones, the video collection only has the beginning of all the old sessions.
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:49 am

AlwaysBeNice wrote:
Rokazulu wrote:
You're welcome. You are downloading the audio collection right? Because the video collection has very few compared to the audio ones, the video collection only has the beginning of all the old sessions.
Got all the audio sessions done. Only 31% through video. Any seeding would be nice.

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:55 am

Something must be wrong with my client because I don't see you seeding AlwaysBeNice. I don't see anyone who is at 100% seeding, but the sharing community said they are able to download it.

I downloaded qbittorrent and deluge, and I'm able to download different parts of the videos. Hmmmm. What program do you use?

AlwaysBeNice
-

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:54 am

Rokazulu wrote:Something must be wrong with my client because I don't see you seeding AlwaysBeNice. I don't see anyone who is at 100% seeding, but the sharing community said they are able to download it.

I downloaded qbittorrent and deluge, and I'm able to download different parts of the videos. Hmmmm. What program do you use?
Yeah sorry I thought you just wanted the audio one. I currently don't need the video ones and and I can't upload it either from the programs.
But the audio one has all the sessions and you can download the newer videos separately from 2014 and on. Deluge is best from my limited experience I think.

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:18 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:
Rokazulu wrote:Something must be wrong with my client because I don't see you seeding AlwaysBeNice. I don't see anyone who is at 100% seeding, but the sharing community said they are able to download it.

Yeah sorry I thought you just wanted the audio one. I currently don't need the video ones and and I can't upload it either from the programs.
But the audio one has all the sessions and you can download the newer videos separately from 2014 and on. Deluge is best from my limited experience I think.
Oh ok then. Audio will be fine. Video is hardly necessary when the channel just kinda sits there most of the time.

Thanks for sharing!

Alice

Post by Alice » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:19 am

"Video is hardly necessary when the channel just kinda sits there most of the time."

I much prefer videos, myself. Bashar isn't "just sitting there." His personality comes through in his facial expressions and just his aura.

But it is also true that I am hearing impaired and I need all the visual cues I can get.

Koolmo

Post by Koolmo » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:45 pm

themaster wrote:
coolbreeze wrote:highly concerned that posting that link will result in action being taken against it via bashar communications
I can't think what they'd do.. filing DMCA does not take down a website.. just my thoughts anyway. :)

And last I counted.. kat.cr had about 5-15 bashar torrent files.. certainly doesn't work to well on the big guys.. :P thought I do know that they've maybe started to respond to some DMCA
Hey themaster. I recently listened to an audio session from 2012 of you conversing with bashar. You were inquiring on how you would be able on how to manifest an apple out of thin air. I have some very interesting information you might be interested in, please email me at koolmodg@hotmail.com

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:50 am

Alice wrote:"Video is hardly necessary when the channel just kinda sits there most of the time."

I much prefer videos, myself. Bashar isn't "just sitting there." His personality comes through in his facial expressions and just his aura.

But it is also true that I am hearing impaired and I need all the visual cues I can get.
his voice is power on it's own, but yeah now that I think about it there is something to the visual of the channel like some of his hand gestures.

Well, please PM me, anyone who finds someone seeding the old videos. I'd like to know.

polarbear616

Post by polarbear616 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:24 am

how do I join the google group?

okewaja

Post by okewaja » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:25 pm

how to joing google group? :O

mac

Post by mac » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:42 pm

Send me $100, I'll see what I can do.

Debbie

Post by Debbie » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:30 pm

Don't send him $100, it's a scam!!

I'll do it for real, for only $89. Plus, I'll throw in a free Essassani Contact Sponge (which is better than the Crystal.. it helps you absorb all the information twice as fast).

Alice

Post by Alice » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:05 pm

Debbie wrote:Don't send him $100, it's a scam!!

I'll do it for real, for only $89. Plus, I'll throw in a free Essassani Contact Sponge (which is better than the Crystal.. it helps you absorb all the information twice as fast).

Oooooohhh, gotta have it! :lol:

mac

Post by mac » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:30 pm

Debbie wrote:Don't send him $100, it's a scam!!

Beeyatch!!!

:D

Debbie

Post by Debbie » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:56 pm

mac wrote:Beeyatch!!!

:D
I channel Beeyatch from time to time. We share the same oversoul. ;)

okewaja

Post by okewaja » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:39 pm

Well, I would propably pay these 89 bucks to get access to ALL material and future sessions, seems to be a fair price to me.