Allowing the sharing of Bashar

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

xplosiw

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by xplosiw » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:43 am

The thing is, all of the financial data is based on speculation. We don't know for sure if they are raking in millions per ten years because we haven't seen their financial papers. We don't know the production costs because we are not professionals of that genre. We don't know how much they pay their employees. We don't know how much the running costs are, especially the unexpected ones. We just are not in the position to tell how to run their business.

If it works...

themaster

Post by themaster » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:07 am

Just because darryl can channel bashar.. doesn't exactly means "he uses the bashar material" my feeling on darryl is he's got a bug up his ass.. to use bashar communication to DMCA dozens of + videos on youtube.. but they do let some "stand" they ain't all dead..

My feeling is simple Darryl's energy isn't in a good alignment to capitalize better on the selling of bashar material if that's what were talking about here..? (the abraham-hicks model I think works real well) I can only gather do to all the problems with it being too costly etc. that 90% people pirate it.. and maybe when he capitalizes even uses bashar's advice/smarts.. then he could manifest better money/peoples if that's what he wants.. and or what is lacking? till then it just has always seemed like a half-assed operation.. that has "been" getting better.. So I just watch the drama and eat popcorn ;)
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

AlwaysBeNice
-

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:23 am

No one said they are making millions, in fact Darryl has said they are not getting rich of it (though maybe not by LA standards only, it almost hard to imagine otherwise, but if this is true, it can't mean that more than 1% of their fan base is watching the new sessions as that would mean they would generate more than a million dollars).

And we are in the position to give feedback and speak out, everyone is, isn't that one of the things Bashar recommends when you see something you don't prefer? But ideally one should do so based on evidence and arguments that have been thought through. And I have done so. It's not hard to calculate these thing; hiring a room, camera/editing costs, website costs etc. are all virtually public knowledge.

And also, we have Bashar's indirect advice with us, by him recommending Conversations with God. Some examples:
"You would not agree to give something of value which you have to another only if they had something of value to give you in exchange. You would never hold back on giving or sharing something until you got what you call a just return.
You would give and share automatically, and so, there would be far fewer contracts to break, because a contract is about the exchange of goods and services, whereas your life would be about the giving of goods and services, regardless of what exchange may or may not take place.
Yet in this kind of one-way giving would your salvation be found, for you would have discovered what God has experienced: that what you give to another, you give to your Self. What goes around, comes around.
-All things that proceed from you, return to you.-
Sevenfold. So there is no need to worry about what you are going to "get back."
There is only a need to worry about what you are going to "give out." Life is about creating the highest quality giving not the highest quality getting.
You keep forgetting. But life is not "for getting." Life is "for giving" and in order to do that, you need to be forgiving to others—especially those who did not give you what you thought you were going to get!"

"The highly evolved cultures of the universe understand deeply all that I have
explained here. In those cultures it would not be possible to fail to share. Nor would
it be possible to think of "charging" increasingly exorbitant "prices" the more rare a
necessity became. Only extremely primitive societies would do this. Only very
primitive beings would see scarcity of that which is commonly needed as an
opportunity for greater profits. "Supply and demand" does not drive the HEB system.
This is part of a system that humans claim contributes to their quality of life and to the common good.
Yet, from the vantage point of a highly evolved being, your system violates the common good,
for it does not allow that which is good to be experienced in common."

"Also, as I said, they share everything. When another is in need, they would never dream of keeping or hoarding something they had, simply because it was in scarce supply. On the contrary, that would be their very reason for sharing it.
In your society, the price goes up for that which is rare, if you share it at all. In this way you ensure that, if you are going to share something which you "possess," at least you'll be enriched doing it.
Highly evolved beings are also enriched by sharing rare things. The only thing that is different between HEBs and humans is how HEBs define "being enriched." A HEB feels "enriched" by sharing everything freely, without needing to "profit." Indeed, this
feeling is the profit."
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:13 pm

I think just because Bashar reccommended a book doesn't mean we can use that as an authority to tell Darryl "see? even Bashar tells you to do this!". If it was really important, I'm sure it would happen next week. But so far they seem quite content with what they are getting. And again, we don't see the big picture. They may be saving up money to do something big. Hell, they have a few employees and just made a big documentary with scientist and all that with James Wood and one of the best animation teams in the world. I'm sure most of the capital is going there and the Bashar library project.

Eno

Post by Eno » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:02 pm

xplosiw wrote:I think just because Bashar reccommended a book doesn't mean we can use that as an authority to tell Darryl "see? even Bashar tells you to do this!". If it was really important, I'm sure it would happen next week. But so far they seem quite content with what they are getting. And again, we don't see the big picture. They may be saving up money to do something big. Hell, they have a few employees and just made a big documentary with scientist and all that with James Wood and one of the best animation teams in the world. I'm sure most of the capital is going there and the Bashar library project.

I am very excited to watch the documentory and I will definitely buy it. Does anyone know when it's available?

themaster

Post by themaster » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:54 pm

Eno wrote:I am very excited to watch the documentory and I will definitely buy it. Does anyone know when it's available?
This documentary type is already available.. I'm not sure there will ever be anything better? :P

[youtube]e0ZAOFC9f84[/youtube]

One of the most amazing thing in this documentary is to see 6 different channels.. all say the same thing ;)
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:49 am

Eno wrote:
xplosiw wrote:I think just because Bashar reccommended a book doesn't mean we can use that as an authority to tell Darryl "see? even Bashar tells you to do this!". If it was really important, I'm sure it would happen next week. But so far they seem quite content with what they are getting. And again, we don't see the big picture. They may be saving up money to do something big. Hell, they have a few employees and just made a big documentary with scientist and all that with James Wood and one of the best animation teams in the world. I'm sure most of the capital is going there and the Bashar library project.

I am very excited to watch the documentory and I will definitely buy it. Does anyone know when it's available?
He said around October.

Pair A Docs

Post by Pair A Docs » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:12 pm

I've changed my feelings on this. I've deleted all material I downloaded & will not be utilizing any "free" material again. This feels exciting to me. I also accept other perspectives! Thanks for the opportunity to discover what feels most exciting to me. :)

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:02 am

Congratulations are in order then! :) Me too, I've started to save up money so I can appreciate the sessions more.

Alice

Post by Alice » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:18 pm

Just a thought. The Crimson Circle makes all the monthly Shouds, which are over an hour, freely available on their site and on youtube. There is even captioning available.

They also do "specials" which they do charge for, and they put out requests for donations from time to time. They get enough financial support to keep it all going and prospering. Recently they requested donations to help upgrade the Crimson Circle Connection Center where the Shouds are held, and people came through.

Not saying Darryl should do the same, but I think their example is instructive.

I too look forward to the documentary.

fawn001

Post by fawn001 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:45 pm

I think all the channeling should be free. Darryl is not creating the information he is channeling it. He should be compensated for his time and expenses but only for that. The information he provides is provided by the universe and no one should profit from it. His website has a .org extension and that is non profit but the prices are high. I do not think he is getting rich off of it though.

I think he should charge whatever he needs for the retreats and crystals but I have seen where he has taken videos down from Youtube due to copyright infringement. This is very upsetting to me because he is not the originator of the information. If I was Bashar, I would quit channeling to him because of this. He is limiting the distribution of the information. Perhaps Bashar should find a channel more giving and willing to disburse the information.

We need more people to have access to this information. I have been following others like Abraham Hicks and Tom Campbell. They provide great information that is free and have enriched my life.

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:50 pm

Using the same logic farmers shouldn't be payed for their fruits and vegetables. They're only growing them but it's nature earth that's creating them. The information still is free and always has been but if you're asking for Darryl to get the information for you, it's going to cost and the cost is based on expenses and whatever the individual deems is an appropriate amount to charge.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:56 pm

xplosiw wrote:Using the same logic farmers shouldn't be payed for their fruits and vegetables. They're only growing them but it's nature earth that's creating them. The information still is free and always has been but if you're asking for Darryl to get the information for you, it's going to cost and the cost is based on expenses and whatever the individual deems is an appropriate amount to charge.
Yeah, though in this case the farming is going to sleep and being recorded to produce an infinite amount of fruit that currently just 1% of the hungry get to make use off.
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:30 pm

The reason it's just about going to sleep is because of thirty years of every day practice. I think we should pay the dues to the man, he's the sole reason we're talking now. Would I like to have all session for free? Yeah, sure! Why not?

But I also appreciate the fact that he has a skill only a handful westerners have in our world and prices according to that. Also, it's a skill anyone can learn and practice without any tools required, for free. (Not talking to you directly but:) Why don't you learn to channel Bashar and share us all the videos here for free? Seriously, why not?

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:33 pm

Also, Kryon and Abraham Hicks don't have A-level documentaries like the one coming up and, as far as I know, don't really have full-time employees and a library project of all the session they've done, ever, being transcripted etc. converted into the digital domain. I mean the animation for the documentary probably costs up to a hundred thousand or more, plus all the other expenses which can be even greater.

AlwaysBeNice
-

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:54 pm

I agree, it's a pretty honorable thing what he's doing, it takes great courage to do what he does.
And to be honest, I haven't seen any other channeler (except for Walsch) to bring through such direct and clear information, let alone the amazing interactions with the humor and charisma etc. (which is all the more why I care so much about having this available to the public).
And we have many channelers now on youtube, but which is significant, which has brought through verifiable information like Bashar does all the time?
I have not seen it.

The documentary is suppose to make profit as well I figure, but anyways, there is nothing he could do that would make it worth that only 1% can listen to Bashar.

I have asked to channel by the way, I have tried it in front of someone else, but nothing significant happened. It's one of those things that's part of your journey or not (Bashar too indicated this sometime, it either may happen to you or it doesn't), and of course the journey is itself about channeling your higher self anyways which I am, just like everyone, fully in the process of. ;)

fawn001

Post by fawn001 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:12 am

I do not think the farming example is a good analogy. A farmer must buy his seed, plant it, water it, fertilize it, then harvest. There may be one year of a good harvest and another year of complete loss. What Darryl does is instantaneous, always there, and free. He does the same work as a radio tuned in to a frequency. Does he deserve to be compensated for his expenses and time? Yes. But he should make the nonprofit aspect of his business reflect that. The information is provided with no effort by the universe and not all of us have the gift to channel.

The Dearly Departed movie is inspired by many books and stories they researched. I also wanted to say that Darryl's wife posts some incredible things on Facebook. I sent her a friend request (which she kindly accepted) so that I could be alerted to the things she posts. It is obvious that she is a kind and intelligent manifestation of spirit.

xplosiw

Post by xplosiw » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:27 am

I'd agree with you if he was recording youtube videos in his mom's basement but he often travels long distances to sessions and has to arrange transport for the crystals, the holotope etc. That shit can be expensive! And I don't know, where did you read about Bashar Communications being a non-profit? I've always thought it's just an organization and a business.

Yeah, true, the farming analogy is a bit off. But I'll use what Bashar has used. If one plants an apple tree to his own backyard (the analogy to starting the spiritual journey as over 40 years ago, the ufo sighting), grows it and nurtures it (investigation, exploration of information) and eventually gets to a point where the apple tree can bear delicious fruits (starting to channel information, information = apple) and everyone wants a piece. If he's still the one picking the apples from the tree and it's his tree in his backyard and he's done a lot of work to make it happen in the first place, I think we have to give him space and allow him to make his decisions about what's right in terms of money and everything.

Besides, most of us in this discussion have pirated several sessions and never payed back in any way. Sure, I've also used thousands of dollars for those sessions but my life reflects that, literally everything I do has something Bashar has thought me. What I mean that I have aligned myself in such way as to allow excitement to guide me and everything I do in life is relevant to something Bashar has taught me. So I'm constantly guided by him, so to speak, because he has gone through so many scenarios with other people that I can just look at my life and clearly see how I should be doing things in a positive way. I've got nothing to complain here, I've eaten so many delicious Bashar apples that my life is full of it. And all of this with the old model!

I think this discussion will be had a thousand times after this post but my point of view is that when Darryl chooses to change, he will and BC will change the business model. Until he feels it's the right time and he feels safe doing so, only then should it happen. Otherwise we are to blame for Bashar Communications going out of business for we tried to force Darryl jump off a cliff without a parachute.

Eno

Post by Eno » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:09 am

xplosiw wrote:I'd agree with you if he was recording youtube videos in his mom's basement but he often travels long distances to sessions and has to arrange transport for the crystals, the holotope etc. That shit can be expensive! And I don't know, where did you read about Bashar Communications being a non-profit? I've always thought it's just an organization and a business.

Yeah, true, the farming analogy is a bit off. But I'll use what Bashar has used. If one plants an apple tree to his own backyard (the analogy to starting the spiritual journey as over 40 years ago, the ufo sighting), grows it and nurtures it (investigation, exploration of information) and eventually gets to a point where the apple tree can bear delicious fruits (starting to channel information, information = apple) and everyone wants a piece. If he's still the one picking the apples from the tree and it's his tree in his backyard and he's done a lot of work to make it happen in the first place, I think we have to give him space and allow him to make his decisions about what's right in terms of money and everything.

Besides, most of us in this discussion have pirated several sessions and never payed back in any way. Sure, I've also used thousands of dollars for those sessions but my life reflects that, literally everything I do has something Bashar has thought me. What I mean that I have aligned myself in such way as to allow excitement to guide me and everything I do in life is relevant to something Bashar has taught me. So I'm constantly guided by him, so to speak, because he has gone through so many scenarios with other people that I can just look at my life and clearly see how I should be doing things in a positive way. I've got nothing to complain here, I've eaten so many delicious Bashar apples that my life is full of it. And all of this with the old model!

I think this discussion will be had a thousand times after this post but my point of view is that when Darryl chooses to change, he will and BC will change the business model. Until he feels it's the right time and he feels safe doing so, only then should it happen. Otherwise we are to blame for Bashar Communications going out of business for we tried to force Darryl jump off a cliff without a parachute.
Well said..

There is good things to be said about the free samples as well. First time I watched bashar was on youtube maybe 8 years ago or so. I can't recall how I found the clip but it was old and from the time when he spoke somewhat different. My first though was " what is this and why is he so weird" and I almost turned it off but listening just 30 seconds or maybe 1 minute made me realise there was something about what he said and I kept watching. I think the second one I found was channeling to children. And I have been a fan ever since.

I guess my point is that if there had been no free videos out there I would not know about bashar now.

fawn001

Post by fawn001 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:17 pm

Let me add that Bashar is having a sale right now and some of the sessions are greatly discounted. However, they are the older sessions, mostly dealing with 2012, but I imagine the message is the same. I am sure there are a lot of nuggets useful for today.

And as far as non-profit goes, the extension for this site is .org which makes it non-profit.