Allowing the sharing of Bashar

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

okewaja
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:43 am
Location: Poland

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by okewaja » Mon May 08, 2017 8:00 pm

Zoe17 wrote:My email is zoe.magic.sun@gmail.com, if anyone would like to add me I would be really grateful :)
my e-mail is geroo@op.pl , thx in advance! :)

Evolvedmonkey
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 8:39 am

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by Evolvedmonkey » Wed May 17, 2017 8:43 am

Hi dear people!

I am also a big fan of Bashar. I have been looking to get some of the new material on the internet but everything is taken down, sadly.
I simply cannot afford to spend 30 dollars per session. I have read some people are willing to PM links with material and that there is a Google sharing group. I have a keen interest in both of these options. If someone wants to help me out, it would ensure me some very exciting moments!

Thank you

themaster
Posts: 828
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by themaster » Wed May 17, 2017 9:15 am

TheInventor wrote:I am very glad that the private sessions are 300 dollars only. with +30 years of channelling experience, that's just dirt cheap.
it's not.. one thing that I was prepared for when I went to see bashar was the fact.. he might roll out his public pieces.. that he's already said like 2-5 times.. in my public video (which they say is coming back to youtube :P) but in my public.. I was given the "prime radiant" piece as my answer.. but of course I wasn't impressed.. I had already heard it.. I did not recognize bashar's label for it when he asked me if I heard it?

For example bashar gave me the story of his friend photographer (darryl's) in my private.. and I had heard that story and told him so.. he didn't CARE he purposefully chose to repeat that.. :P one piece I heard at my private.. that I had NEVER heard before was "threshold of believability" and ahh even though I had studied before our talk.. no I had never heard that piece.. and it's too bad it's not on youtube.. that is one "useful" tool/piece vs. other things bashar says..
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

xplosiw
Posts: 696
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by xplosiw » Wed May 17, 2017 4:21 pm

themaster wrote:one piece I heard at my private.. that I had NEVER heard before was "threshold of believability" and ahh even though I had studied before our talk.. no I had never heard that piece..
I've heard that a thousand times too :lol:

I wonder if I've gotten the point by now..

themaster
Posts: 828
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by themaster » Wed May 17, 2017 5:17 pm

xplosiw wrote:
themaster wrote:one piece I heard at my private.. that I had NEVER heard before was "threshold of believability" and ahh even though I had studied before our talk.. no I had never heard that piece..
I've heard that a thousand times too :lol:

I wonder if I've gotten the point by now..
it is a awesome piece.. it is so useful as a tool to manifestation.. being able to have timelines on them..is awesome!'

it would really help me if I had it when I talk to newbies..? but I think I'm gonna fire up my talk..and transcribe it one of these days.. for newbie loa types.. maybe as I resolve this copyright thing with BC.. maybe I will ask them if they can put up pieces for me.. that was a piece I needed. I'm sure they totalled all 5-6 of my bashar videos.. one of mines was the piece called "they come after you!" that was a good/important piece too! :(

ohh speak of the devil.. my private is backup today.. :P
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

User avatar
swimnbird
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:56 am

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by swimnbird » Sat May 20, 2017 5:24 am

Can you add me to this group? I bought a ton of bashar videos and would like to share too :)

swimnbird@gmail.com

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 2009
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by Alice » Sat May 20, 2017 8:10 pm

themaster wrote:
xplosiw wrote:
themaster wrote:one piece I heard at my private.. that I had NEVER heard before was "threshold of believability" and ahh even though I had studied before our talk.. no I had never heard that piece..
I've heard that a thousand times too :lol:

I wonder if I've gotten the point by now..
it is a awesome piece.. it is so useful as a tool to manifestation.. being able to have timelines on them..is awesome!'

it would really help me if I had it when I talk to newbies..? but I think I'm gonna fire up my talk..and transcribe it one of these days.. for newbie loa types.. maybe as I resolve this copyright thing with BC.. maybe I will ask them if they can put up pieces for me.. that was a piece I needed. I'm sure they totalled all 5-6 of my bashar videos.. one of mines was the piece called "they come after you!" that was a good/important piece too! :(

ohh speak of the devil.. my private is backup today.. :P
Threshold of believability seems like pretty basic Bashar. But yes, we are still working our way out of our cocoons/the limitation game.
...understand: when you are doing what truly represents the vibration of
your reality, all the details take care of themselves....when you live the essential way;
when you live in synchronous harmony with the path you chose to be,
everything is already on that path, and will
fall into place as it needs to fall to let you continue being the person
you chose to be. You will automatically and effortlessly and coincidentally
attract into your life all the tools necessary to allow the details to be
taken care of. It is all one package...your life is one homogenous event...

TBP
Posts: 323
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:08 pm

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by TBP » Wed May 31, 2017 1:25 am

fawn001 wrote:There are two main types of people: Service to self (negative) and service to others (positive).

As a positive person progresses, the desire to serve begins in the dimension of love for others. This is an overwhelming goal of an advanced, positively oriented person (Bashar says he is advanced). Therefore, a person will voluntarily put data in a place which would be available to all who seek. You would want to share and continue these goals of service.

To take the data and use it for personal enrichment is a sign of a negatively oriented person/entity or service to self. Like the Ten Commandments, the channeler uses the information to manipulate others under the guise of helpfulness. Under the Law of Free Will, there will never occur a “thou shall not.” Do you see the comparison?

What I am saying is that Bashar appears to be a negatively oriented being, trying to be helpful under the guise of helpfulness with the cooperation of Darryl. I am not saying don’t listen to him nor buy his works. That is your free will. It just means know what you are listening to and govern what you allow in if you are a positively oriented person.
What would the negative goal/purpose be, for such a being to present itself as a positively oriented being and to provide the specific information and ideas that Bashar speaks? (In other words, why?)

TBP
Posts: 323
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:08 pm

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by TBP » Wed May 31, 2017 1:26 am

Rokazulu wrote:Can anyone seed the full Bashar collection?

I am quite fickle in my beliefs, I might actually go ahead and download the videos and then donate instead of just purchase. A lot of my dreams said I need to actually think for myself. I think if I get access to all of his material, I'm going to give him more money by donations then I would if I selectively bought the material.

I'm awaiting to leech on the torrent if you have the videos.
Last I checked, donations to BC in USD are not tax-deductible, so you know they will give a percentage of your donation to the USG / deep state, who will then use some of that to commit crimes to further the globalist plan. They refuse to take donations in bitcoin or anything else that isn't fiat monopoly money backed by bombs. I even wrote them a tutorial on how do set it up.

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by Rokazulu » Wed May 31, 2017 1:36 am

TBP wrote:
Rokazulu wrote:Can anyone seed the full Bashar collection?

I am quite fickle in my beliefs, I might actually go ahead and download the videos and then donate instead of just purchase. A lot of my dreams said I need to actually think for myself. I think if I get access to all of his material, I'm going to give him more money by donations then I would if I selectively bought the material.

I'm awaiting to leech on the torrent if you have the videos.
Last I checked, donations to BC in USD are not tax-deductible, so you know they will give a percentage of your donation to the USG / deep state, who will then use some of that to commit crimes to further the globalist plan. They refuse to take donations in bitcoin or anything else that isn't fiat monopoly money backed by bombs. I even wrote them a tutorial on how do set it up.
Welcome back TBP. Where have you been?
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

loveall108
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:59 pm

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by loveall108 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:00 pm

Can you please add me to the group?

Bobby@1heart.tech

isabel777
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:56 am

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by isabel777 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:00 am

Please add me to the group. I bought a few of Bashar's mp3 recordings (5 total) but they are a bit expensive and at this time do not have the means to purchase all of his teachings. Thank you! iolipano@gmail.com

antonakis
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:47 pm

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by antonakis » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:51 pm

Hey. Please add me to the group as well. My email is antonakis.chris@gmail.com

I have been buying videos since 2012. I stopped buying any last year as they took down one of the uploaded videos I had on youtube for sharing with friends. It was 3 minutes and had 100 views. I mean, come on. They screwed my YT channel. An email with a warning would be enough.

varsovian
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:35 pm

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by varsovian » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:16 pm

I'd like to join to the group. Kamil3091@gmail.com

flay
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:09 am

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by flay » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:26 am

Hello im also big fan of Bashar.
Plase add me too.

flay
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:09 am

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by flay » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:36 am


InfiniteMuscle
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:14 am

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by InfiniteMuscle » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:27 am

I'd like to join the group: theothersun12@gmail.com

snape
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:41 pm

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by snape » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:18 pm

Can you add me to the group? snape267r@gmail.com

marinko9
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:06 pm

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by marinko9 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:08 pm

I'd appreciate being added to the group as well - magictea.hr@gmail.com.

wildwestrom
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:51 am

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by wildwestrom » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:16 pm

I'd like to be added to the group, could you send a private message so I can give my email that way? Thank you.
Last edited by wildwestrom on Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply