Allowing the sharing of Bashar

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Post Reply
User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1420
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:53 pm

This forum will allow the sharing of information that Bashar gives through mentioning or linking the Bashar sharing group on google.

I torrent full sessions myself. Simply because I, like many others, find the prices too high to enjoy Bashar fully.
And I say many others because, based on simple calculations of the fact that Bashar has a 100k fans + that Darryl said they are not getting of it, means that only 1% or less of the fans are watching full Bashar session through B.C. and I don't like that at all because it's a loss for both B.C and a loss for the fans.

So the solution? Well I simply donate an amount that I can afford and think is fair to Bashar Communications, and so far, this process has always been very synchronous for me and so I would encourage everyone to do the same if you decide to receive a copy.

This way, it becomes a win-win situation, as now all fans can afford to watch Bashar and Darryl can now easily become rich of it.
(i.e. if just 50% of the viewers donate 2 dollars he makes 100k + 30k (for the event) he makes 130k a month for 1 session!)

And also, this free giving could finally allow to stop the hunt down of people sharing youtube videos, and it would make Bashar a lot more popular as well again. It's also in alignment, for both sides, with the advice from Conversations with God books that Bashar recommended us to read (over and over and over again).

Sharing!
The group
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum ... -community

To donate
http://basharchanneledbydarrylanka.org/donate/

Edit:
Interesting, I just stumbled upon this study:
The European Commission’s Joint Research Centre's study examined the effects of online piracy and digital music sales and found that piracy does not affect digital sales.
http://www.ibtimes.com/online-piracy-do ... c-industry

So the ones torrenting, wouldn't buy it anyways is what it found.
You might as well give it away for free then, and trust that ones supporting you will continue to do want to do so (perhaps even more as you don't give it to them conditional), and it could also invite the torrenters with your generosity to perhaps donate a little too now, since you don't judge their action and as you show that you want them to see it.
And most importantly, this way 100% of the fans could enjoy (and allow the material to spread) instead of the current 1%.

[youtube]UnQrZhe7KgY[/youtube]
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

coolbreeze
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:56 am

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by coolbreeze » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:35 am

highly concerned that posting that link will result in action being taken against it via bashar communications

themaster
Posts: 836
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:43 am

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by themaster » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:43 am

coolbreeze wrote:highly concerned that posting that link will result in action being taken against it via bashar communications
I can't think what they'd do.. filing DMCA does not take down a website.. just my thoughts anyway. :)

And last I counted.. kat.cr had about 5-15 bashar torrent files.. certainly doesn't work to well on the big guys.. :P thought I do know that they've maybe started to respond to some DMCA
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

xplosiw
Posts: 696
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by xplosiw » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:19 am

Yeah, I might be careful about that. A hot potato. Nevertheless, I agree, the pricing should come down and a business model fit for 21st century internet community.

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1420
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:35 am

coolbreeze wrote:highly concerned that posting that link will result in action being taken against it via bashar communications
That wouldn't be possible as far as I understand as I live in the Netherlands. Recently there was a case in Germany where having links to a torrent site was allowed. But being careful shouldn't hurt, so it's only allowed to link to the sharing community, not to share direct links here.

If they do request me to take this down I will consider it. Though only if they decide to change stuff on their side. I do not feel like supporting a business model that leaves 99% of the people out of being able to watch these amazing interactions.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

coolbreeze
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:56 am

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by coolbreeze » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:17 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:
coolbreeze wrote:highly concerned that posting that link will result in action being taken against it via bashar communications
That wouldn't be possible as far as I understand as I live in the Netherlands. Recently there was a case in Germany where having links to a torrent site was allowed. But being careful shouldn't hurt, so it's only allowed to link to the sharing community, not to share direct links here.

If they do request me to take this down I will consider it. Though only if they decide to change stuff on their side. I do not feel like supporting a business model that leaves 99% of the people out of being able to watch these amazing interactions.
:)

I think you'd be alright, just linking it won't affect this site per say, but i would be worried publicizing the group would put it on their radar and i wonder if they can shut down the google group.

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1420
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:25 pm

coolbreeze wrote: I think you'd be alright, just linking it won't affect this site per say, but i would be worried publicizing the group would put it on their radar and i wonder if they can shut down the google group.
I just hope they will realize they can be abundantly supported through making it free.
They have a consistent 100.000 people who are interested in the full session, that is A LOT of people, if you just ask them to donate to keep the full free sessions going you surely will have many people doing so.
Not to mention that I am fairly positive that Bashar will grow exponentially quickly if it's all free on youtube anyways.

And now for example you have thousands of people on the facebook group getting the information from the sessions to someone who makes a summary, a written summary, that's cool too, that they can at least get the information, but it's so redundant. They have an infinite amount of copies just laying there!

Oh well. Breathe, accept and move on. ^ ^
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Pair A Docs
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:55 pm

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by Pair A Docs » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:56 pm

:D Zero seeds... so, I happened upon another torrent that does have a few seeders. I too have followed this method in the past. I donated what I could. It makes sense. I just wonder what Bashar Communications thinks about it?

Breathe, accept, move on... :D :D :D

xplosiw
Posts: 696
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by xplosiw » Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:44 am

Pair A Docs wrote::D Zero seeds... so, I happened upon another torrent that does have a few seeders. I too have followed this method in the past. I donated what I could. It makes sense. I just wonder what Bashar Communications thinks about it?

Breathe, accept, move on... :D :D :D
They probably are not that excited about it. But yeah, download from the cloud.

User avatar
Al McMuffin
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:54 am

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by Al McMuffin » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:07 pm

Yeah I don't think this is a good idea. One would want to believe enough people would donate that the model would work, but that probably isn't reflective of reality (at least our shared reality). Otherwise Bashar Communications wouldn't have to be so anal about it. And a lot of "spiritual folk" and channeled entity followers are more concerned with conspiracies and ego masturbation (labels like indigo children, crystal, rainbow blablabla) than using the information as intended to evolve and grow as a person, so the future millionaire theory doesn't hold up for most, at least for a while. I know I put it terribly bluntly, but it is the truth, we all know people like this. Conspiracy people are kept alive by predictions so they'd have another date to look forward that would maybe force them to actually start living. That's why so many people are obsessed with doom, because if something terrible happened, at least they would be forced to change how they live. A lot of spiritual folk do yoga and wear crystals and shit while still being miserable people, if you have the pleasure of knowing them. They have all the same problems as anyone else but they tell themselves they're on a higher level because they practice this shit so they'd feel okay with not actually following their passion and excitement. If you support obtaining this material in a desperate way... in a way you are supporting their addiction of avoiding their negative beliefs by filling that hole with information they don't need and are not really in the vibratory position to even apply yet.

Anyway, enough ranting. I believe there is enough Bashar information on Youtube legally, that anyone who wanted to utilize it to grow and evolve and be able to eventually buy the Bashar material, would be able to. It's not a requirement to be happy. There's plenty of free self-help out there. I dare say, if you can't afford Bashar's information yet are desperate to attain it any way possible... that kind of desperation in itself probably is indicative that the person is not following their highest excitement (and there is enough free info on the web to learn how to do that and Bashar has been repeating the same stuff about how to do that for dozens and dozens of sessions now). If you can't afford the Bashar material, maybe accept that you don't need it and trust that you will have the information that you need, to do whatever you really need to do and what makes you happy. That's what Bashar has been saying all along.

Alright, Cheers

:ugeek:
Sorry if I rustled any jimmies.

:geek:

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1420
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:42 pm

I think people underestimate how grateful Bashar fans are when Bashar communications decides to share it on youtube for free and makes the viewers aware they only decided to so if this means that if people decide to donate (i.e you just need 1/4 of the fans to donate 2 dollars and you already have 50k dollars, +30k from the event).

In my experience, I simply donate and watch Bashar and this always brings synchronicities with it, so I don't buy the 'this isn't your highest excitement' or 'it's out of alignment' part. They don't lose revenue of it (or a digital session) and it would work extremely lucrative for them if we all did this.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

xplosiw
Posts: 696
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by xplosiw » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:57 pm

You certainly did stir the pot quite a bit inside me! You are right about many things. Then again, I was excited about crystals and stuff so it was my passion back then. I haven't workde for two years now so I really don't have money but will have in the upcoming months, then I will most likely just buy my own sessions because it feels better.

coolbreeze
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:56 am

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by coolbreeze » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:57 pm

no offense to anyone at all but i agree the donation method is just not a reliable business model. i get that you want it to be and defend the idea, but it's not a practical, self sustaining model for a company at this point in our shared experience where capitalism is still very much the forefront. If someone wants a good or service someone else is offering, they pay for it. While changes are on the horizon, collective consciousness seems to be agreeing it's not occurring overnight. donation in theory is nice but in practice, a company cannot rely on it. In a post-Napster society, asking every individual who is receiving something for free to donate money when if they had that money they prob would buy the product or be in the position to buy it, is just nonsensical to me. but don't let me spoil the party, i would love it if the donation model worked. i don't think it's appropriate to ask Darryl or Bashar Communications to leave their livelihood to "chance". They are offering something we value and deserve to get reimbursed for that. I don't find anything wrong with exchanging finances for Darryl's material. People wouldn't ask psychologists or therapists to see patients for free and rely on a few aligned individuals to donate so that the service keeps going..

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1420
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:58 pm

Why not? God recommends it in Conversations with God, a book that Bashar validated and recommended many times.

Also many youtubers are doing it, many twitcher are doing it, with a much smaller user base. Not to mention they already make 30k (minus 2k of the costs but not counting ustream) of the event itself which already is enough to live comfortably on.

Also one thing to consider is that when all sessions are for free online on youtube, it might actually go viral, especially after the predictions.

Anyways, pretty much anything would be better than a price of 35-50 dollars, no company is doing that ever. All streaming services charge around 5 dollars for AAA series or movies etc.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

coolbreeze
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:56 am

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by coolbreeze » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:06 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:Why not? God recommends it in Conversations with God, a book that Bashar validated and recommended many times.

Also many youtubers are doing it, many twitcher are doing it, with a much smaller user base. Not to mention they already make 30k (minus 2k of the costs but not counting ustream) of the event itself which already is enough to live comfortably on.

Also one thing to consider is that when all sessions are for free online on youtube, it might actually go viral, especially after the predictions.

Anyways, pretty much anything would be better than a price of 35-50 dollars, no company is doing that ever. All streaming services charge around 5 dollars for AAA series or movies etc.
Yet Walsch still charged for his book….

Pair A Docs
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:55 pm

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by Pair A Docs » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:08 pm

coolbreeze wrote:
AlwaysBeNice wrote:Why not? God recommends it in Conversations with God, a book that Bashar validated and recommended many times.

Also many youtubers are doing it, many twitcher are doing it, with a much smaller user base. Not to mention they already make 30k (minus 2k of the costs but not counting ustream) of the event itself which already is enough to live comfortably on.

Also one thing to consider is that when all sessions are for free online on youtube, it might actually go viral, especially after the predictions.

Anyways, pretty much anything would be better than a price of 35-50 dollars, no company is doing that ever. All streaming services charge around 5 dollars for AAA series or movies etc.
Yet Walsch still charged for his book….
Yes.. But, probably at a standard price for books?

35-50 for a couple of hours worth of information seems unreasonably high.

coolbreeze
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:56 am

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by coolbreeze » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:12 pm

Pair A Docs wrote:
coolbreeze wrote:
AlwaysBeNice wrote:Why not? God recommends it in Conversations with God, a book that Bashar validated and recommended many times.

Also many youtubers are doing it, many twitcher are doing it, with a much smaller user base. Not to mention they already make 30k (minus 2k of the costs but not counting ustream) of the event itself which already is enough to live comfortably on.

Also one thing to consider is that when all sessions are for free online on youtube, it might actually go viral, especially after the predictions.

Anyways, pretty much anything would be better than a price of 35-50 dollars, no company is doing that ever. All streaming services charge around 5 dollars for AAA series or movies etc.
Yet Walsch still charged for his book….
Yes.. But, probably at a standard price for books?

35-50 for a couple of hours worth of information seems unreasonably high.
I concur- I've said it multiple times, the pricing and financial model they use is extremely outdated and frankly, dumb. I also think a donation system isn't a viable alternative either however. Following the Netflix model and access to unlimited material is the answer IMO.

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1420
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:23 pm

coolbreeze wrote: Yet Walsch still charged for his book….
Obviously, because a book has production costs per user. Yet he doesn't take down youtube videos that have his audio books online or website that have the full books online, in fact in the books it self having them free online was mentioned and he put that in his book,
He also founded an organisation that helps schools and prisons, I belief, to get his books for free.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

coolbreeze
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:56 am

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by coolbreeze » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:30 pm

AlwaysBeNice wrote:
coolbreeze wrote: Yet Walsch still charged for his book….
Obviously, because a book has production costs per user. Yet he doesn't take down youtube videos that have his audio books online or website that have the full books online, in fact in the books it self having them free online was mentioned and he put that in his book,
He also founded an organisation that helps schools and prisons, I belief, to get his books for free.
thats only after he made millions off the selling of the book. if he was just putting it out now, in todays society rather than the 90s when it first came out, i doubt he would react so pleasantly to unauthorized copies of his book floating around for free. and bashar communications surely has production costs…. you kind of make it seem like darryl is just recording this stuff in his basement on his laptop and posting it in his spare time. it takes a lot of money to host weekend retreats in the various locations he does. I do feel like bashar comm. should be rolling in dough between the money he charges to actually attend the seminars, his private practice, the whale excursion, the stones, and the videos.. which is why i was surprised to hear on here that they don't actually rake it in. but the fact they arent raking it in, only reinforces my conclusion that they would never rely on "donations" from strangers to sustain them while the fruits of their efforts go to thousands and thousands of people with a select handful actually taking the time to donate money.

User avatar
AlwaysBeNice
-
Posts: 1420
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Re: Allowing the sharing of Bashar

Post by AlwaysBeNice » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:44 pm

coolbreeze wrote: thats only after he made millions off the selling of the book. and bashar communications surely has production costs…. you kind of make it seem like darryl is just recording this stuff in his basement on his laptop and posting it in his spare time. it takes a lot of money to host weekend retreats in the various locations he does.
I do not make it seem that way, as I mentioned in the post, I said 'minus 2k of costs' per session, even though it's probably much less as I actually looked up the places they rented, which was around 675 dollars.
Best evidence for UFOs: http://www.bestUFOevidence.com
Evidence for the soul http://www.evidenceforthesoul.com
The experiences that verified Bashar for me: bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7

Post Reply