Train Tracks, Splitting Prism and Reality Split

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

ViaGateway99

Train Tracks, Splitting Prism and Reality Split

Post by ViaGateway99 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:48 pm

Today I formulated this in connection to the Trump child-parent separation issue but it goes much deeper:
People are using their Free Will to want and take drugs > Drug cartels in Mexico are exporting drugs to the US > Cannibis export is 50% of income for drug dealers in Mexico > Government is failing to combat the problem, some are being bribed too > Mexicans fleeing to the US because of violence, gangs and drug cartels.

Those people at the end of the day clearly think and live very differently from me and are breaking many laws too by using their free will to want and take drugs. Supply means nothing if there is no demand by people.

Bashar has stated very clearly that I can't force people to change or think differently so it seemed I was stumped.
Oh if only I could live in a world where more people thought like me and were positive. Then the answer revealed itself:

We currently experience many intermingled viewpoints and realities of very huge ranges here on 3D Earth. It's entirely possible to have poverty and richness on the same Earth, even within the same country.

Bashar has said the game of drastically different viewpoints co-existing with each other is coming to an end. It's also clear they can't co-exist in harmony with each other. So This drastic diversity would only be experienced for a few more years and then we would only exist in realities with those who think like us.

This means it's a very good idea to get on board the positive choo choo train. These next few years will really show the Everything will change thing that Bashar mentioned.

Brian Eveshi Rammac

Re: Train Tracks, Splitting Prism and Reality Split

Post by Brian Eveshi Rammac » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:53 pm

ViaGateway99 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:48 pm

This means it's a very good idea to get on board the positive choo choo train.
Brian Eveshi Rammac jonno
Prolific Christian Gay Poster - PsienceQuest
https://goo.gl/rmnT6X

Meditator

Post by Meditator » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:23 am

The game isn't coming to an end; it's an eternal game. IMO, Earth was always intended to be a place of contrast and that isn't necessarily a bad thing, but earth itself does have a certain vibration, and that vibration is going up more and more. Perhaps that's what it could be referring to, however it will remain a place of contrast for at least a hundred years.

bshr101

Post by bshr101 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:44 am

Meditator wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:23 am
Perhaps that's what it could be referring to, however it will remain a place of contrast for at least a hundred years.
Sounds likely, but how do you know this?

Brian Eveshi Rammac

Post by Brian Eveshi Rammac » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:36 pm

Brian Eveshi Rammac jonno
Prolific Christian Gay Poster - PsienceQuest
https://goo.gl/rmnT6X

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:13 pm

bshr101 wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:44 am
Meditator wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:23 am
Perhaps that's what it could be referring to, however it will remain a place of contrast for at least a hundred years.
Sounds likely, but how do you know this?
It does sound likely, I think we still need the lessons of contrast for some time to come, until we are ready for a whole new ball game!

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:06 pm

I see a lot of these questions pop up when answer is rather straight forward. If you're getting triggered by anything that's happening on earth, it's a telltale sign from your higher self that's telling you to take action to fix the problem in whichever way you can and that would fix the blockage.

Meditator

Post by Meditator » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:20 pm

Yup, everything triggered points to something within your consciousness. Without a corresponding belief or identity, there would be nothing to get triggered as well.

coolbreeze

Post by coolbreeze » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:30 pm

ViaGateway99 wrote:
Today I formulated this in connection to the Trump child-parent separation issue but it goes much deeper:
People are using their Free Will to want and take drugs > Drug cartels in Mexico are exporting drugs to the US > Cannibis export is 50% of income for drug dealers in Mexico > Government is failing to combat the problem, some are being bribed too > Mexicans fleeing to the US because of violence, gangs and drug cartels.

Those people at the end of the day clearly think and live very differently from me and are breaking many laws too by using their free will to want and take drugs. Supply means nothing if there is no demand by people.
people are breaking laws because the laws shouldn't be there in the first place if you want free will. i don't need someone, a fellow human of similar or in many instances lower intelligence, who the people actually vote to put in place, telling me who is of sound mind and body what i can and cannot ingest based mostly on racist and archaic laws set up by people vibrating on far lower frequencies.

ialmostforgot

Post by ialmostforgot » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:35 am

You reminded me of this quote:

The name of the game is co-creation.

The laws are there because we created them, they mirror our fears and desires. It seems to me that societies have thrived because of a common ground, common goals. Cooperation. Of course, it's a living, everchanging thing, and maybe some day soon will no longer need laws and everything will run on synchronicity. But I agree in the 100 years prospect, or at least 50.

ViaGateway99

Post by ViaGateway99 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:29 pm

coolbreeze wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:30 pm
ViaGateway99 wrote:

people are breaking laws because the laws shouldn't be there in the first place if you want free will. i don't need someone, a fellow human of similar or in many instances lower intelligence, who the people actually vote to put in place, telling me who is of sound mind and body what i can and cannot ingest based mostly on racist and archaic laws set up by people vibrating on far lower frequencies.
True free will so far is what the elites have, the power to do anything they want at the expense of everyone else and that's why it won't ever work.

I am going to pretend someone is named Jim and that he is one of those people who take cannabis or smoke weed.
Jim likes cannabis and buys it but Jim doesn't realize where the cannabis is coming from or any of the bigger picture information just the same way as people don't know where their wedding diamonds come from.

Would Jim still buy that drug if he knew that people are literally being gang raped, murdered and forced out of their country because of this drug?
If someone is happy taking illegal drugs which were imported from war torn and drug cartel countries then that behavior shows that they are exactly the thing they hate the most.

Some rules do need to change it's true but Bashar has also made it clear that these drugs should be used medicinally and not recreational or a crutch for something inside that needs to be sorted.

Alice

Post by Alice » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:16 pm

I don't recall Bashar saying we "shouldn't" use it recreationally. Just that we do have the ability to replicate the state of being on our own.

Interesting thread on MJ:
https://bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?t=785

I especially like clearlight00's post:
Just drop the whole thing. I don't mean weed I mean this idea.

Negative consequence? What negative consequence other than your definition? The layer of judgement you're coming from is what's obscuring your ability to make free conscious choices viewed in whatever way you want.

Don't waste your energy on ultimatums and definitions in time. "I will stop smoking from now on." or "I will continue to be someone who smokes weed." That's giving away your sense of free will to ideas of lack. As if there could ever be a moment in which, because you chose to smoke or to not smoke a moment ago, you're now limited by that choice!

So just do what you want. If you're genuinely excited about smoking or eating an edible then do it. With full allowance you'll get what you need out of the experience. If you're genuinely excited about not smoking, (maybe you're excited about the idea of greater freedom from seemingly external permission slips like weed), then do that. With full allowance you'll get what you need out of that too.

Making either choice out of "should" or even "if, then" is the limitation itself. You are actually so free that either option is an open channel to greater joy and expansion. Just choose to see it that way.

What Bashar talks about in the video is this realization. Knowing this lends itself to the idea of not smoking, not because smoking prevents your freedom or that you need to stop to experience freedom from it, but simply because once you feel that free there isn't very much reason to go out of your way to get that particular feeling.

If that's something you're interested in, which you are considering you're asking this, then go straight for the freedom. Don't tip toe around freedom through this idea of "which choice is the freer one"! The freedom is in how freely you choose, not what you choose.

bshr101

Post by bshr101 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:59 pm

ViaGateway99 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:29 pm
True free will so far is what the elites have, the power to do anything they want at the expense of everyone else and that's why it won't ever work.

I am going to pretend someone is named Jim and that he is one of those people who take cannabis or smoke weed.
Jim likes cannabis and buys it but Jim doesn't realize where the cannabis is coming from or any of the bigger picture information just the same way as people don't know where their wedding diamonds come from.

Would Jim still buy that drug if he knew that people are literally being gang raped, murdered and forced out of their country because of this drug?
If someone is happy taking illegal drugs which were imported from war torn and drug cartel countries then that behavior shows that they are exactly the thing they hate the most.

Some rules do need to change it's true but Bashar has also made it clear that these drugs should be used medicinally and not recreational or a crutch for something inside that needs to be sorted.
True free will can be used for powerful positive creativity when it's in the hands of a mature entity.
The cannabis thing is funny, because if cannabis and other drugs were decriminalized, then those drug gangs would be unemployed and powerless.
Making drugs illegal doesn't stop anyone from taking drugs anyway, just like making alcohol illegal in the USA didn't stop people from drinking alcohol.

There's a better solution: When people start caring about their health, that's the only way the abuse will stop. That should really be our focus.

Alice

Post by Alice » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:34 am

bshr101 wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:59 pm
True free will can be used for powerful positive creativity when it's in the hands of a mature entity.
The cannabis thing is funny, because if cannabis and other drugs were decriminalized, then those drug gangs would be unemployed and powerless.
Making drugs illegal doesn't stop anyone from taking drugs anyway, just like making alcohol illegal in the USA didn't stop people from drinking alcohol.

There's a better solution: When people start caring about their health, that's the only way the abuse will stop. That should really be our focus.
YES! And self-love has a lot to do with it...