Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

snape

Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

Post by snape » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:17 pm

It seems to me that they have different views. On the one hand bashar says you don't have to think about something you want constantly,because instantly when you want something higher self knows that and moves you in that direction,

on the other hand abraham supports to think and feel good about something you want to attract it+ the 17 seconds thing which i dont really know the theory behind this.
generally she proposes to spend time to "align".

what is your opinion?

ialmostforgot

Re: Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

Post by ialmostforgot » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:50 pm

Bashar accentuates much more the importance of action. They otherwise say pretty much the same thing. Abe Hicks don't want you to get hung up on the whole visualization of the thing, because when you think of what's desired and you don't believe it completely, your desire can feel bad to you. They often say that the rule of thumb is: if it feels good, think about it, if it doesn't, go general with it or don't focus on it at all, because all you do then it's to block the energy (and thinking you are doing what you have to do).

Abe also remark that your inner being knows much better than you what's "your stuff" and how to get it, and that anyway the human mind cannot hold that kind of info. Same thing with Bashar, when he says that the human mind is not designed to knwo how things happen.

So I'd say they are very close in their views.

Brian Eveshi Rammac

Re: Difference between bashar and abraham about time spent in thinking/visualizing and the role it plays in manifesting

Post by Brian Eveshi Rammac » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:12 pm

ialmostforgot wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:50 pm
So I'd say they are very close in their views.
Brian Eveshi Rammac jonno
Prolific Christian Gay Poster - PsienceQuest
https://goo.gl/rmnT6X

Alice

Post by Alice » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:14 am

Another way they are alike is that they both say to trust your timing.

B:
Do not buy into the belief that
"I do not get what I want."

Instead, remind yourself:
"I always get what I want. If it's not available now, then my Higher
Self must have some experiences it wishes me to have first, so that
when I do get what I want, I'll be able to enjoy it even more. I'll be
able to enjoy it on a much richer, deeper basis."
Abe:
Trusting the Process: … It's a Sure Thing!

The key to living happily ever after is in understanding and therefore
trusting the process.

In other words, feel the difference when you're on your way
somewhere
and you know it's a sure thing so the anticipation is just delicious
anticipation, and that feeling of wanting to be somewhere and you have
no idea if you'll ever get there.

And the thing we're wanting you to keep practicing is, know that
it's a
sure thing.

In other words, you will never be let down. Know that it's a sure
thing
and in that knowing that it's a sure thing then you don't have
to this
red hot minute make it manifest.

It is only when you finally really get it that whatever you want is an
absolutely sure thing, it's just the timing of it that you're in
control of, that you really start enjoying the savoring of the
unfolding.

And we think that the reason so many of you stand in a place of discord
between when you've launched a rocket and when it's manifested
fully in
your experience is not because you understand that it's coming.

The discord is because you're really not sure that it's coming.

You think it might not come and in your awareness of the absence of it
you can hardly stand that!

So the work that we offer, what we're always wanting to assist you
in
understanding is:

IT'S COMING! IT'S A SURE THING!

It's just a matter of how long any of you are going to hold yourself
vibrationally apart from it!

And once you really get that and STOP TORTURING YOURSELF with thoughts
of lack, and you start soothing yourself with those thoughts of
anticipation, then you begin to be the savorer that you've come
forth to be.
By the way...the B quote above is the tail end of a quote about as long as Abe's. Forum ruuuuuules, B quotes no more than
100 words :|

snape

Post by snape » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:57 am

Another thing is the expectation,,bashar zero expectation, abe expect it

ialmostforgot

Post by ialmostforgot » Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:08 pm

Yet both have said that once you cast your desire unto the Universe, it's a done deal. What Abe calls Step 2. Now this may be a case of discussing semantics, I really don't know. Gee, we should get together Esther and Darryl :lol:

snape

Post by snape » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:16 pm

See lets talk seriously and not generally they dont say the same things if you ask bashar how do i get this he will say act on your excitement, its the easiest way but still you may not get this specific thing youwant if you ask abe she will tell you visualize ann focus on that thing as long as you can that is a diffener approach beacause bashar doesnt support focus on something when you acting on your excitement you cant focus your thoughts to something specific u want

snape

Post by snape » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:25 pm

And from my experience i see that,focusing on something (in thoughts not acting)or a theme for a period of time does play role in manifesting that and for sure is faster way that bashars general action,which doesnt help in specific things rather than in sinchronicities. In my opinion that is contradictory to the whole bashar theory that you dont have to focus and it doesnt matter if you do, i will trust abe more than bashar although i watched bashar first and please dont tell me what works for me because these things work for all :D

ialmostforgot

Post by ialmostforgot » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:24 pm

Whatever works.

I myself have blended both approaches:

Get in alignment and then follow the path of highest excitement to the best of your ability with zero insistance on what the outcome should look like.

snape

Post by snape » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:34 pm

The problem is that abe is more like you should expect an outcome to get it

Brian Eveshi Rammac

Post by Brian Eveshi Rammac » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:56 pm

snape wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:34 pm

Alice

Post by Alice » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:11 pm

snape wrote:
Did you read my post above?

Both Bashar and Abe say to trust our timing and that we can count on getting what we want.

B again:

Brian Eveshi Rammac

Post by Brian Eveshi Rammac » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:46 pm

snape wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:25 pm
... and please dont tell me what works for me because these things work for all :D

snape

Post by snape » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:12 pm

Alice wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:11 pm
snape wrote:

Both Bashar and Abe say to trust our timing and that we can count on getting what we want.

B again:

But the bashar process does not work to manifest something specific he tells you just live and follow your excitement and whatever comes abe says if you want something keep thinking and feeling about it...when you follow excitement you dont focus on something and does it play any role? Is it better to focus on something and manifest it faster?

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:39 am

snape wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:12 pm
Alice wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:11 pm
snape wrote:

B again:

But the bashar process does not work to manifest something specific he tells you just live and follow your excitement and whatever comes abe says if you want something keep thinking and feeling about it...when you follow excitement you dont focus on something and does it play any role? Is it better to focus on something and manifest it faster?
You ask good questions. I think it comes down to trusting what unfolds for us. Sometimes what we think we want, is not what we really need.

This from Seth may clarify.
"But what is important is the inner development."

“There must be an open-minded, and openhearted attitude here. You must 
not try to use what you have learned in a narrow, limiting way. This 
hampers your own development. It closes your eyes to many 
possibilities that will be important to you. It is natural, perhaps, 
to want to use what you have learned, this information, as a 
technique to achieve what you at any particular time think desirable, 
a particular person, a particular thing. But what is important is the 
inner development. If this is taken care of, it will automatically 
lead you to the person that is best for you and to the circumstances 
that will help you develop. To insist that a specific individual or a 
specific goal be attained through these methods is limiting. There 
must always be the acknowledgement that you do not consciously as yet 
realize the depths of yourself, the goals you have set and the 
challenges, and this material should be used to open up your inner 
horizons and to lead you in those directions toward which your inner 
self has already set you. If you then egotistically, say – No – this 
particular situation is what I want, then you may be blocking the 
inner direction which has been meant for you.”

Seth (Jane Roberts) from The Early Sessions, Book 8

Light Warrior

Post by Light Warrior » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:10 pm

Just to chime in, I noticed this same exact thing. I've been following bashars general advice of just follow your excitement and this does work, but if you're after something specific, it's going to be very slow. As a matter of fact, I followed bashars advice solely for the past 5 years and nothing was really happening (as far as specific goals).

The reason why is this, you're always thinking about something at any given moment, if you "let it go" you're probably going end thinking thoughts that reinforce your current reality (which is not good).

I was about to give up on this because it didn't seem like it was working (5 years is a long time). I was on a mission to figure out if there is any evidence of this being BS or not. Then I got a book called "The Spontaneous Healing Of Belief" by Greg Braden who is a scientist who has spent several years connecting the two and how to actually make it work.

Then Greg Braden mentioned the teachings of Neville Goddard, and that's when things started to get real :D . Neville makes it very simple,

1) You must act as if you are already in the outcome, you must "live in the outcome" as if it was real in the present (I actually have 2 recordings of Bashar saying a similar thing).
2) When you go to sleep at night, imagine the outcome as if it was real, do this every night.

(You can find most of Nevilles stuff for free on Youtube, it really does work if you follow it exactly. He's been teaching this since the 1930's)

To make a long story short, I did this and in 7 day's I got what I wanted (which I couldn't get in the last 5 years) it was mind-blowing and I am 1000% sure it was because of this since I've done this multiple times now and the results are consistent.

Here is a guy who was actually a student of Neville and used his teachings for years: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCYZxeWuO34

I know bashar says that some messages he try's to convey get's lost in translation, I think this is one of them. I think bashar means don't think of what you want but live as if it has already happened and forget about the thought of it. "do the things you would do if the reality was true for you at present" and that's Bashar own words that he uttered in the 7 Laws Of Manifestation recording.

snape

Post by snape » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:44 pm

Light Warrior wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:10 pm
Just to chime in, I noticed this same exact thing. I've been following bashars general advice of just follow your excitement and this does work, but if you're after something specific, it's going to be very slow. As a matter of fact, I followed bashars advice solely for the past 5 years and nothing was really happening (as far as specific goals).

The reason why is this, you're always thinking about something at any given moment, if you "let it go" you're probably going end thinking thoughts that reinforce your current reality (which is not good).

I was about to give up on this because it didn't seem like it was working (5 years is a long time). I was on a mission to figure out if there is any evidence of this being BS or not. Then I got a book called "The Spontaneous Healing Of Belief" by Greg Braden who is a scientist who has spent several years connecting the two and how to actually make it work.

Then Greg Braden mentioned the teachings of Neville Goddard, and that's when things started to get real :D . Neville makes it very simple,

1) You must act as if you are already in the outcome, you must "live in the outcome" as if it was real in the present (I actually have 2 recordings of Bashar saying a similar thing).
2) When you go to sleep at night, imagine the outcome as if it was real, do this every night.

(You can find most of Nevilles stuff for free on Youtube, it really does work if you follow it exactly. He's been teaching this since the 1930's)

To make a long story short, I did this and in 7 day's I got what I wanted (which I couldn't get in the last 5 years) it was mind-blowing and I am 1000% sure it was because of this since I've done this multiple times now and the results are consistent.

Here is a guy who was actually a student of Neville and used his teachings for years: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCYZxeWuO34

I know bashar says that some messages he try's to convey get's lost in translation, I think this is one of them. I think bashar means don't think of what you want but live as if it has already happened and forget about the thought of it. "do the things you would do if the reality was true for you at present" and that's Bashar own words that he uttered in the 7 Laws Of Manifestation recording.

haha nice but still according to bashar teachings whether you imagine it before you sleep or not its the same

maybe it happened because you believe it,,,now you see i believe bashar about permission slips and now i cant believe a "ritual" that is the problem :lol:

Arouet

Post by Arouet » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:56 pm

Light Warrior wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:10 pm
Here is a guy who was actually a student of Neville and used his teachings for years: https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=8xH8eyUeLKo
Love him!!!!
I AM a Precursor! https://goo.gl/K9yoHW

snape

Post by snape » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:58 pm

and something else its easy to say act as if, but practically its nearly impossible

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:24 am

snape wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:58 pm
and something else its easy to say act as if, but practically its nearly impossible

No, it is not impossible. It's about using our imagination. In the teachings of Neville Goddard, imagination is where it is at. Imagination is God!
https://www.law-of-attraction-haven.com ... oddard.pdf

And Bashar says imagination is the key to Higher Mind. Basically the same idea.