Bashar on Alien Species

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Alice

Bashar on Alien Species

Post by Alice » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:00 am

Found this transcript, a guy asking about various alien species, v. interesting.

http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Bashar% ... elings.txt

B's last sentence seems hopeful:

The Tau Cetians are very friendly and will become one of the best friends your species has ever had.

Wonder if Bashar has ever said more on them...

Brian Eveshi Rammac

Re: Bashar on Alien Species

Post by Brian Eveshi Rammac » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:21 pm

Alice wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:00 am
Found this transcript,
http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Bashar% ... %20(.txt)/
Brian Eveshi Rammac jonno
Prolific Christian Gay Poster - PsienceQuest
https://goo.gl/rmnT6X

Alice

Post by Alice » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:11 am

Brian Eveshi Rammac wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:21 pm
Alice wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:00 am
Found this transcript,
http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Bashar% ... %20(.txt)/
Woohoo, thanks! :mrgreen:

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:06 am

Found all this interesting. The way he describes the Tau Cetians is the way I would describe the state of being in my youth. The way he described Orion Greys, made me realize I need to be a lot more sincere in life. Though, my definitions of reality are often completely opposed to that of most people, which means most people think I'm joking. Strange irony. Or perhaps I need to say "A strange sincerity".
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

Alice

Post by Alice » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:04 am

Rokazulu wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:06 am
Found all this interesting. The way he describes the Tau Cetians is the way I would describe the state of being in my youth. The way he described Orion Greys, made me realize I need to be a lot more sincere in life. Though, my definitions of reality are often completely opposed to that of most people, which means most people think I'm joking. Strange irony. Or perhaps I need to say "A strange sincerity".
What about his description of the Orion Grays spurred that realization?

You strike me as being quite sincere, at least on this board.

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:54 pm

Alice wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:04 am

It's no challenge on this board. Everyone has an implicit understanding. Certain times, in certain places I find myself joking about realities that I know exist. This is what I mean. I rather integrate than mock the idea of, let's say faeries or unicorns, ETs, astral projection or mystical revelations. The momentum of ridicule is so great that I simply choose to laugh with them. Mostly strangers at this point, but it can still happen with my friends or family.

All I will say about Orion Greys is that they no longer get any joy from the mask they forgot they put on in the first place.

Alice

Post by Alice » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:02 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:54 pm
It's no challenge on this board. Everyone has an implicit understanding. Certain times, in certain places I find myself joking about realities that I know exist. This is what I mean. I rather integrate than mock the idea of, let's say faeries or unicorns, ETs, astral projection or mystical revelations. The momentum of ridicule is so great that I simply choose to laugh with them. Mostly strangers at this point, but it can still happen with my friends or family.
I get it. You can't "beat 'em" so to speak--it is very unlikely you could get them to entertain the notion that these things are for real--and so you join 'em.

The Pleiadians via Marciniak do say: "It is important to speak your truth, not to convince anyone else of it. Everyone must make up their own minds."
All I will say about Orion Greys is that they no longer get any joy from the mask they forgot they put on in the first place.
That's cryptic :) I know about the Zeta Grays, but not the Orion variety.

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:51 pm

Alice wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:02 pm

I typed a lot and found it boring. Take what I said previously and relate it to the greys. Didn't mean to be mysterious.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:42 am

Rokazulu wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:51 pm
Alice wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:02 pm

I typed a lot and found it boring. Take what I said previously and relate it to the greys. Didn't mean to be mysterious.
It's OK :) Been looking online for info on the Orion greys, haven't turned up much.

matcha

Post by matcha » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:15 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:54 pm
Alice wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:04 am

I have also learned to tailor my language to the audience. I once opened up to a therapist about that stuff and soon discovered my psychiatrist increasing my medication for no reason (that he would give me.) So sooner or later I need to find a new psychiatrist.

Brian Eveshi Rammac

Post by Brian Eveshi Rammac » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:07 pm

matcha wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:15 pm

I have also learned to tailor my language to the audience. I once opened up to a therapist about that stuff and soon discovered my psychiatrist increasing my medication for no reason (that he would give me.) So sooner or later I need to find a new psychiatrist.
Brian Eveshi Rammac jonno
Prolific Christian Gay Poster - PsienceQuest
https://goo.gl/rmnT6X

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:01 pm

matcha wrote:
I would suggest not opening up to psychiatrists that aren't willing to receive it. If I opened that door with my doctor, I would still be on their medications.

matcha

Post by matcha » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:18 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:01 pm
matcha wrote:
I would suggest not opening up to psychiatrists that aren't willing to receive it. If I opened that door with my doctor, I would still be on their medications.
I used to feel the need to convince others of my sanity. I would site reasons I had beliefs that seemed outlandish to them, such as studying Near Death Experiences, reading New thought or metaphysical books, and listening to people like Darryl Anka. Only I went through a phase of attempting to accept others views of my need for Medication and wrote of my childhood experiences with angels that were largely influenced by going to a catholic school. So when I was young I was afraid of demons. I am a writer so I wrote out a long post on Faeries, Angels and Demons which out of context of my upbringing would seem like delusions. I handed the printout to my therapist who passed it on to my psychiatrist.

Only I have come to realize that my childhood experiences are little different than others experiences with spiritual guides.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:23 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
matcha wrote:
I am not sure if I already mentioned this, but do you know about niacin (a B vitamin) therapy for schizophrenia?
http://www.doctoryourself.com/review_hoffer_B3.html
Vitamin B-3 and Schizophrenia: Discovery, Recovery, Controversy
by Abram Hoffer, MD

Review by Andrew W. Saul

The United States Patent Office delayed issuing a patent on the Wright brothers’ airplane for five years because it broke accepted scientific principles. This is actually true. And so is this: Vitamin B-3, niacin, is scientifically proven to be effective against psychosis, and yet the medical profession has delayed endorsing it. Not for five years, but for fifty.

In 1952, Abram Hoffer, PhD, MD, had just completed his psychiatry residency. What’s more, he had proven, with the very first double-blind, placebo-controlled studies in the history of psychiatry, that vitamin B-3 could cure schizophrenia. You would think that psychiatrists everywhere would have beaten down a path to Saskatchewan to replicate the findings of this young Director of Psychiatric Research and his colleague, Humphrey Osmond, MD.

You’d think so.

In modern psychiatry, niacin and schizophrenia are both terms that have been closeted away out of sight. And patients, tranquilized into submission or Prozac-ed into La-La Land, are often idly at home or wandering the streets, where either way it is highly doubtful that they will get much in the way of a daily vitamin intake. Those in institutions fare little better nutritionally. For everyone “knows” that vitamins do not cure “real” diseases.

But Dr Hoffer dissents. For half a century Dr Hoffer has dissented. His central point has been this: Illness, including mental illness, is not caused by drug deficiency. But much illness, especially mental illness, may be seen to be caused by a vitamin deficiency. This makes sense, and has stood up to clinical trial again and again. If you do not believe this, Vitamin B-3 and Schizophrenia will provide you with the references to prove it. And remember that it was Dr. Hoffer who started off those clinical studies in the first place. In 1952.

I personally should have first became aware of a food-brain connection during those all-night, cookie-fired mah-jongg marathons I all-too-regularly indulged in while attending Australian National University. Though arguably somewhat less than psychotic, my mind was nevertheless pretty whacked out on sugar, junk food and adrenalin by 3 am. My mood was destroyed; my mind agitated; unable to sleep, sit still, or smile. Of course, I never entertained even the thought of a nutrition connection. For we’ve all been carefully taught that drugs cure illness, not diet.

And certainly not vitamin supplements!

But the truth will out eventually. Three years later, I first saw niacin work on somebody else. He was a bona-fide, properly-diagnosed, utterly-incurable, State-hospitalized schizophrenic patient. I did not see niacin work in the hospital, of course; the only vitamins given there are what you can filter out of your “Jell-O” and your “Tang.” No, the patient was a fellow whose parents were desperate enough try anything, even nutrition. Perhaps this was because their son was so unmanageably violent that he was kicked out of the asylum and sent to live with them. On a good day, his Mom and Dad somehow got him to take 3,000 milligrams of niacin and 10,000 mg of vitamin C. Formally a hyperactive insomniac, he responded by sleeping for 18 hours the first night and becoming surprisingly normal within days. I’d seen him before, and I saw him after. I’d talked to his parents during the whole process. It was an astounding improvement.

Sometime afterward, I tried niacin to see if it would help my own touch of sleeplessness. I found it worked nicely, and it only took a little to do so, perhaps 100 milligrams at most. Any more and I would experience a warm “flush.” But then I found that when I ate junk food or sugar in quantity, I could hold 500 mg or more without flushing a bit. And when I took all that niacin, instead of flipping out, I was calm. In Vitamin B-3 and Schizophrenia, Dr. Hoffer explains why this is so:

1) As a rule, the more ill you are, the more niacin you can hold without flushing. In other words, if you need it, you physiologically soak up a lot of niacin. Where does it all go? Well, a good bit of it goes into making nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, or NAD. NAD is just about the most important coenzyme in your body. It is made from niacin, as its name implies.

2) Niacin is also works in your body as an antihistamine. Many persons showing psychotic behavior suffer from cerebral allergies. They need more niacin in order to cope with eating inappropriate foods. They also need to stop eating those inappropriate foods, chief among which are the ones they may crave the most: junk food and sugar.

3) There is a chemical found in quantity in the bodies of schizophrenic persons. It is an indole called adrenochrome. Adrenochrome (which is oxidized adrenalin) has an almost LSD-like effect on the body. That might well explain their behavior. Niacin serves to reduce the body’s production of this toxic material.

That Dr. Hoffer can compress a lifetime of research experience into one readable and surprisingly short book is a tribute to how clearly he teaches both layman and physician the essentials of niacin treatment. I have taught nutritional biochemistry to high school, undergraduate, and chiropractic students. To most, it is not an especially gripping subject. But when even a basic working knowledge of niacin chemistry can profoundly change psychotic patients for the better, it becomes very interesting very quickly.

Dr. Hoffer has treated thousands and thousands of such patients for nearly half a century. At 83, he still is in actively practicing orthomolecular (megavitamin) psychiatry. He has seen medical fads come and go. What he sees now is what he’s always seen: that very sick people get well on vitamin B-3.
It is also a mood booster, I take it myself. It really has a lot of benefits. Best to also include a B complex supplement.

matcha

Post by matcha » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:39 am

Alice wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:23 pm
Rokazulu wrote:
matcha wrote:
I am not sure if I already mentioned this, but do you know about niacin (a B vitamin) therapy for schizophrenia?
http://www.doctoryourself.com/review_hoffer_B3.html
Vitamin B-3 and Schizophrenia: Discovery, Recovery, Controversy
by Abram Hoffer, MD

Review by Andrew W. Saul

The United States Patent Office delayed issuing a patent on the Wright brothers’ airplane for five years because it broke accepted scientific principles. This is actually true. And so is this: Vitamin B-3, niacin, is scientifically proven to be effective against psychosis, and yet the medical profession has delayed endorsing it. Not for five years, but for fifty.

In 1952, Abram Hoffer, PhD, MD, had just completed his psychiatry residency. What’s more, he had proven, with the very first double-blind, placebo-controlled studies in the history of psychiatry, that vitamin B-3 could cure schizophrenia. You would think that psychiatrists everywhere would have beaten down a path to Saskatchewan to replicate the findings of this young Director of Psychiatric Research and his colleague, Humphrey Osmond, MD.

You’d think so.

In modern psychiatry, niacin and schizophrenia are both terms that have been closeted away out of sight. And patients, tranquilized into submission or Prozac-ed into La-La Land, are often idly at home or wandering the streets, where either way it is highly doubtful that they will get much in the way of a daily vitamin intake. Those in institutions fare little better nutritionally. For everyone “knows” that vitamins do not cure “real” diseases.

But Dr Hoffer dissents. For half a century Dr Hoffer has dissented. His central point has been this: Illness, including mental illness, is not caused by drug deficiency. But much illness, especially mental illness, may be seen to be caused by a vitamin deficiency. This makes sense, and has stood up to clinical trial again and again. If you do not believe this, Vitamin B-3 and Schizophrenia will provide you with the references to prove it. And remember that it was Dr. Hoffer who started off those clinical studies in the first place. In 1952.

I personally should have first became aware of a food-brain connection during those all-night, cookie-fired mah-jongg marathons I all-too-regularly indulged in while attending Australian National University. Though arguably somewhat less than psychotic, my mind was nevertheless pretty whacked out on sugar, junk food and adrenalin by 3 am. My mood was destroyed; my mind agitated; unable to sleep, sit still, or smile. Of course, I never entertained even the thought of a nutrition connection. For we’ve all been carefully taught that drugs cure illness, not diet.

And certainly not vitamin supplements!

But the truth will out eventually. Three years later, I first saw niacin work on somebody else. He was a bona-fide, properly-diagnosed, utterly-incurable, State-hospitalized schizophrenic patient. I did not see niacin work in the hospital, of course; the only vitamins given there are what you can filter out of your “Jell-O” and your “Tang.” No, the patient was a fellow whose parents were desperate enough try anything, even nutrition. Perhaps this was because their son was so unmanageably violent that he was kicked out of the asylum and sent to live with them. On a good day, his Mom and Dad somehow got him to take 3,000 milligrams of niacin and 10,000 mg of vitamin C. Formally a hyperactive insomniac, he responded by sleeping for 18 hours the first night and becoming surprisingly normal within days. I’d seen him before, and I saw him after. I’d talked to his parents during the whole process. It was an astounding improvement.

Sometime afterward, I tried niacin to see if it would help my own touch of sleeplessness. I found it worked nicely, and it only took a little to do so, perhaps 100 milligrams at most. Any more and I would experience a warm “flush.” But then I found that when I ate junk food or sugar in quantity, I could hold 500 mg or more without flushing a bit. And when I took all that niacin, instead of flipping out, I was calm. In Vitamin B-3 and Schizophrenia, Dr. Hoffer explains why this is so:

1) As a rule, the more ill you are, the more niacin you can hold without flushing. In other words, if you need it, you physiologically soak up a lot of niacin. Where does it all go? Well, a good bit of it goes into making nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, or NAD. NAD is just about the most important coenzyme in your body. It is made from niacin, as its name implies.

2) Niacin is also works in your body as an antihistamine. Many persons showing psychotic behavior suffer from cerebral allergies. They need more niacin in order to cope with eating inappropriate foods. They also need to stop eating those inappropriate foods, chief among which are the ones they may crave the most: junk food and sugar.

3) There is a chemical found in quantity in the bodies of schizophrenic persons. It is an indole called adrenochrome. Adrenochrome (which is oxidized adrenalin) has an almost LSD-like effect on the body. That might well explain their behavior. Niacin serves to reduce the body’s production of this toxic material.

That Dr. Hoffer can compress a lifetime of research experience into one readable and surprisingly short book is a tribute to how clearly he teaches both layman and physician the essentials of niacin treatment. I have taught nutritional biochemistry to high school, undergraduate, and chiropractic students. To most, it is not an especially gripping subject. But when even a basic working knowledge of niacin chemistry can profoundly change psychotic patients for the better, it becomes very interesting very quickly.

Dr. Hoffer has treated thousands and thousands of such patients for nearly half a century. At 83, he still is in actively practicing orthomolecular (megavitamin) psychiatry. He has seen medical fads come and go. What he sees now is what he’s always seen: that very sick people get well on vitamin B-3.
It is also a mood booster, I take it myself. It really has a lot of benefits. Best to also include a B complex supplement.
What reality have I jumped into now! Years ago I wrote a emotional post after my psychiatrist refused to decrease my medication when I requested. I wrote that I was going to believe my medication was nothing but a vitamin supplement of vitamin B. (Because you cannot overdose on vitamin B like some vitamins because it is water soluble.) Around the same time I started eating meat again because I wanted natural vitamin B in my diet. I now consider meat a very grounding food for me and I had no idea why. Perhaps I was suffering from to little vitamin b in my years as a vegetarian. Newer tests, that test for vitamin b better show a majority of vegetarians and most vegans do not have enough vitamin b in their body. So I started eating meat to ground myself and the grounding effect must have been the b vitamins.

Anyway, for a while when taking my medication I said to myself, ‘This is nothing but vitamin b which my body can wash out if it is too much.’ Now I enter into the reality where vitamin b is considered a cure. Either I was intuitive or my intention made me enter into the vitamin B cure for mental ills reality.

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:57 am

matcha wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:39 am
What reality have I jumped into now! Years ago I wrote a emotional post after my psychiatrist refused to decrease my medication when I requested. I wrote that I was going to believe my medication was nothing but a vitamin supplement of vitamin B. (Because you cannot overdose on vitamin B like some vitamins because it is water soluble.) Around the same time I started eating meat again because I wanted natural vitamin B in my diet. I now consider meat a very grounding food for me and I had no idea why. Perhaps I was suffering from to little vitamin b in my years as a vegetarian. Newer tests, that test for vitamin b better show a majority of vegetarians and most vegans do not have enough vitamin b in their body. So I started eating meat to ground myself and the grounding effect must have been the b vitamins.

Anyway, for a while when taking my medication I said to myself, ‘This is nothing but vitamin b which my body can wash out if it is too much.’ Now I enter into the reality where vitamin b is considered a cure. Either I was intuitive or my intention made me enter into the vitamin B cure for mental ills reality.
Yes, interesting! Maybe give niacin a try! Would be good to work with a naturopathic dr.

There is a flushing effect with it (described in the book review) which is alarming to some, but i personally find it relaxing. It is a bit itchy and makes you scratch a lot but that feels good :)

Vegans and vegetarians can actually get sufficient vitamin B through foods like wheat germ and brewer's yeast, but few people consume them.
Meat is of more value for the protein and fat, I think. Most people benefit from some animal protein in their diet. Doesn't have to be meat, there's fish, eggs, etc.

This interview with a psychiatrist who uses nutrition in her practice, goes a lot into the benefits of a Paleo type diet high in good fats, for mental/brain issues.
https://chriskresser.com/episode-13-dr- ... al-health/

Billy

Post by Billy » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:00 pm

You know some ancient civilisations and even to this day some existing tribes still value the gifted members of their societies who have schizophrenia. They school and guide them into the art of shamanism - teach them how to use their gift properly. We can't do that any more in the West as we don't remember how - the ancient knowledge died with ancient societies so we fill them with drugs instead.

On the original subject I seem to remember Bashar referring to the aliens already on our plant - the Wales in our oceans?? Or am I just making that up!?

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:23 am

Billy wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:00 pm
On the original subject I seem to remember Bashar referring to the aliens already on our plant
Hm.

Cacti?
- the Wales in our oceans?? Or am I just making that up!?
Cardiff is submerged?

Hm.
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.