RE: Instant Connections

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

QuestionsAndComments

RE: Instant Connections

Post by QuestionsAndComments » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:08 am

Ok. I have been listening to/ reading about Bashar’s books/youtube posted videos/purchased material for some time now. I have experienced something that Bashar has not talked about. Maybe he did but I don’t have it or it’s categorized into another term for which I can’t find because I search using a different word. The experience I am referring to is when you experience an instant connection. I used to call it “love at first sight” but the latest experience changed that for me. I hear this talk about Bashar saying something about how we create our versions of the persons we interact with. I’m trying to understand this particular experience because it was impactful. Looking for this stuff on the internet, especially on YouTube, just confuses me because I can never be sure. Perhaps this is not the forum but if some kind souls can mention something helpful would be appreciated. Thanks.

Alice

Re: RE: Instant Connections

Post by Alice » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:48 am

QuestionsAndComments wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:08 am
Ok. I have been listening to/ reading about Bashar’s books/youtube posted videos/purchased material for some time now. I have experienced something that Bashar has not talked about. Maybe he did but I don’t have it or it’s categorized into another term for which I can’t find because I search using a different word. The experience I am referring to is when you experience an instant connection. I used to call it “love at first sight” but the latest experience changed that for me. I hear this talk about Bashar saying something about how we create our versions of the persons we interact with. I’m trying to understand this particular experience because it was impactful. Looking for this stuff on the internet, especially on YouTube, just confuses me because I can never be sure. Perhaps this is not the forum but if some kind souls can mention something helpful would be appreciated. Thanks.
It's nice when that happens. I don't think Bashar has spoken much about love and romance in general. He has said that in his civilization,
everyone is married to everyone else.

You indicated that you don't believe this was "love at first sight." So how was it different? Are you now in touch with this person, do you think
you'll see each other again?

Bottom line, it was your experience, you created this. Even if you don't meet again, that does not diminish the significance.

Brian Eveshi Rammac

Post by Brian Eveshi Rammac » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:25 pm

Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:08 am
“love at first sight”
Brian Eveshi Rammac jonno
Prolific Christian Gay Poster - PsienceQuest
https://goo.gl/rmnT6X

Brian Eveshi Rammac

Post by Brian Eveshi Rammac » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:29 pm

Brian Eveshi Rammac jonno
Prolific Christian Gay Poster - PsienceQuest
https://goo.gl/rmnT6X

QuestionsAndComments

Post by QuestionsAndComments » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:47 pm

Alice wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:48 am

You indicated that you don't believe this was "love at first sight." So how was it different? Are you now in touch with this person, do you think
you'll see each other again?
Thank you for your reply.

I use the term "love at first sight" for sake of simplicity. Yes, they are nice when it happens. This latest one was different in the following ways:
- was not expecting it
- this person is much younger than me
- I'm in a loving relationship
I will eventually speak to this person to see if it was a mutual in terms of experiencing the way I experienced it. When it happened, the best way I can describe it was like being happy to see this person. There was a tunnel effect. This tunnel effect made me wonder of this was the "peeking" into what someone really looks like when we create our versions of people we interact with. There was an effect like I was home.

The effect grew stronger only because I was not able to come to terms with it. I doesn't feel resolved. I have fond memories of the other three times of others it has happened to but this just lingers only because I keep thinking about it. I have asked the universe for help in trying to understand it but I haven't yet learned to understand them. Damn that ego sometimes! I understand about the "you get more of what you focus" bit but this is just too much! Once I get a chance to meet up with Bashar I will definitely ask and share. Or when I pass from this plane, I look forward to asking my higher self, "What the hell was that?"

Alice

Post by Alice » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:41 pm

QuestionsAndComments,

Thanks for sharing. More than likely, you have a powerful past life connection with this person. If you do speak to him/her again, you
might ask their birthday (year not needed) and I could give you some insight there.

Younger--how much younger? Not that it matters, just curious. When I had just turned 21 and was at camp as a counselor, I was very taken with one
of the campers, a 12 y.o. boy who was so articulate and imaginative. And I've experienced other age gap attractions. In only one of them did it become physical (he was older). In retrospect it would have been better to keep the act out of it.

QuestionsAndComments

Post by QuestionsAndComments » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:32 am

Thank you to all that have responded. I really appreciate it.
Alice wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:41 pm
QuestionsAndComments,

Younger--how much younger? Not that it matters, just curious.
She was nine or ten years of age at the time.

I meet and see people all the time. I'm neutral to them as per usual. Then there are people who you like because there's just this aura about them. And there are those people we meet and go, "Ok. What is this all about?" [Me to the universe] "What are you saying to me?" I'm on a spiritual quest and I do try to do my best as a full-time dad to three young kids. Sometimes I think, "So what?" What am I going to do with this knowledge? I guess I just want peace of mind.

Alice

Post by Alice » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:50 am

Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:32 am
Thank you to all that have responded. I really appreciate it.
Alice wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:41 pm
QuestionsAndComments,

Younger--how much younger? Not that it matters, just curious.
She was nine or ten years of age at the time.

I meet and see people all the time. I'm neutral to them as per usual. Then there are people who you like because there's just this aura about them. And there are those people we meet and go, "Ok. What is this all about?" [Me to the universe] "What are you saying to me?" I'm on a spiritual quest and I do try to do my best as a full-time dad to three young kids. Sometimes I think, "So what?" What am I going to do with this knowledge? I guess I just want peace of mind.
Peace of mind is primary, for sure.

You might check out the thread here on Ho'oponopono.
http://bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=664
One of the Ho'op mantras is, "Peace begins with me."

If you do find out her birthday, be happy to check for past life connections.