Warning: The Sedona Cult Bro (guess who...)

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

bshr101
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:40 am

Warning: The Sedona Cult Bro (guess who...)

Post by bshr101 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:53 pm

He sleeps with and verbally abuses students and believes he is an awakened God not responsible for his actions. He loves expensive scotch and has a sweet spot for cigars, but not Cubans. I spent one month embedded in his group under the alias “Shakti Hunter.” This is my report. #WelcomeToSedona
“Fuck your relationships. They mean nothing. Let them go, let them go. Don’t give a fuck about your family. Don’t give a fuck about your children. Don’t give a fuck about your parents. Don’t give a fuck about your partner.”


I just came across a disturbing article about... yes...
... Bentinho Massaro.
Apologies if this is old news - it's new to me.

Article: Tech Bro Guru: Inside the Sedona Cult of Bentinho Massaro



What do you guys make of this?
After reading the article I would not call him evil. But I see that he is 100% a disturbed person and a vulnerable target for negative spiritual entities and energies.

My reason for making this thread is to remind you to be careful out there.
Channelers are attractive targets for negative entities. And many of them are probably more difficult to spot than Bentinho.
Last edited by bshr101 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 2113
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Warning: The Sedona Cult Bro (guess who...)

Post by Alice » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:58 pm

Old news bruh...
http://bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=402

My opinion? Take what you can use and leave the rest.

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 502
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Warning: The Sedona Cult Bro (guess who...)

Post by Rokazulu » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:44 pm

bshr101 wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:53 pm


My reason for making this thread is to remind you to be careful out there.
If you trust me to make clear decisions, why would I need to be careful?
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

OgBashar
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Warning: The Sedona Cult Bro (guess who...)

Post by OgBashar » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:54 am

Sounds like a typical millennial to me. He never got the spankings he so desperately needed. :lol: Just kidding. :p

But seriously, he does seem like an egoic child playing at STS. What I can’t figure out is why there seem to be so many people willing to subjugate themselves to people like this. Maybe self esteem problems? I don’t know.
Here, Bentinho talks about consuming his sheep, “the more you become a lion or lioness and absorb and digest the sheep around you and spit them out…consumption is love.”
Classic STS.

Assuming the article is accurate and not twisted to make look bad. I don’t personally have any direct knowledge about BM myself.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 2113
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Warning: The Sedona Cult Bro (guess who...)

Post by Alice » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:48 am

OgBashar wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:54 am
Sounds like a typical millennial to me. He never got the spankings he so desperately needed. :lol: Just kidding. :p

But seriously, he does seem like an egoic child playing at STS. What I can’t figure out is why there seem to be so many people willing to subjugate themselves to people like this. Maybe self esteem problems? I don’t know.
Here, Bentinho talks about consuming his sheep, “the more you become a lion or lioness and absorb and digest the sheep around you and spit them out…consumption is love.”
Classic STS.

Assuming the article is accurate and not twisted to make look bad. I don’t personally have any direct knowledge about BM myself.
Bentinho is a member of the Facebook LoO forum I mentioned previous. There was a ginormous thread about that article there, and he
posted in it. Yes, I think the article is slanted, although I would not say I am a follower of his.

A member here, coolbreeze, found Bentinho's book Super Accelerated Living very helpful.
Amazon reviews:
https://www.amazon.com/Super-Accelerate ... op?ie=UTF8

Or listen to his talk on youtube (I haven't yet):


bshr101
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:40 am

Re: Warning: The Sedona Cult Bro (guess who...)

Post by bshr101 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:55 am

Rokazulu wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:44 pm
If you trust me to make clear decisions, why would I need to be careful?
Some people pay for his very expensive events because they have not found out how he really is.
And shortly after this article came out, one of his very devoted students committed suicide.
All I'm saying is, keep in mind that Ben is not the only fake. If you notice red flags with a teacher then investigate them.

---

And I forgot to post the best Massaro quote:

A female student says she is upset because “I just asked a simple question and he said ‘fuck you.’” He goes on to repeatedly yell at her “fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, FUCK YOU.”

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Verbal abuse aint funny, but god damnit that one makes me laugh every single time.

OgBashar
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Warning: The Sedona Cult Bro (guess who...)

Post by OgBashar » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:34 am

although I would not say I am a follower of his.
I have always had a natural aversion to ‘following’ anyone other than my own intuition and intellect. I was once invited to join the freemasions, I turned them down. I have never desired to be a member of a church. I wouldn’t call myself a follower of Bashar either. I love Bashar but I don’t look at him as my leader. I guess I’m just anti authority by nature. I do give it up to God though. :)

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 2113
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Warning: The Sedona Cult Bro (guess who...)

Post by Alice » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:59 am

OgBashar wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:34 am
although I would not say I am a follower of his.
I have always had a natural aversion to ‘following’ anyone other than my own intuition and intellect. I was once invited to join the freemasions, I turned them down. I have never desired to be a member of a church. I wouldn’t call myself a follower of Bashar either. I love Bashar but I don’t look at him as my leader. I guess I’m just anti authority by nature. I do give it up to God though. :)
And of course you know...You are God also :mrgreen:

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 2113
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Warning: The Sedona Cult Bro (guess who...)

Post by Alice » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:06 am

bshr101 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:55 am
Rokazulu wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:44 pm
If you trust me to make clear decisions, why would I need to be careful?
Some people pay for his very expensive events because they have not found out how he really is.
And shortly after this article came out, one of his very devoted students committed suicide.
All I'm saying is, keep in mind that Ben is not the only fake. If you notice red flags with a teacher then investigate them.

---

And I forgot to post the best Massaro quote:

A female student says she is upset because “I just asked a simple question and he said ‘fuck you.’” He goes on to repeatedly yell at her “fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, FUCK YOU.”

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Verbal abuse aint funny, but god damnit that one makes me laugh every single time.
Yes, lots of cussing has the strange alchemical reaction of being humorous. :lol:

https://www.theonion.com/increase-your- ... 1826535759

User avatar
Rokazulu
Posts: 502
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 7:57 pm
Contact:

Re: Warning: The Sedona Cult Bro (guess who...)

Post by Rokazulu » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:05 am

OgBashar wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:34 am
although I would not say I am a follower of his.
I have always had a natural aversion to ‘following’ anyone other than my own intuition and intellect.
This is everyone though, I mean mechanically speaking, everyone is their own authority, is only guiding their own mind.

I understand the sentiment of your statement as our connections allow us to realize this more clearly and this makes me wonder why the subject of my authority is always being objectified as a personality that is good/bad that I should/shouldn't listen/not listen to, so on so forth.

Either way, it's always going to be up to me to absorb what I find is useful and drop what isn't useful, for me.
All I'm saying is, keep in mind that Ben is not the only fake. If you notice red flags with a teacher then investigate them.
Why is any personality even brought up? Why would I spend time on anyone's persona or their personal journey through life? That is the theme that they have to integrate, not me. I change who I am everyday, so I imagine others are capable of the same.

Now if someone finds use in investigating the personality, I need to hear it.
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

basharelan3937
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:50 am

Re: Warning: The Sedona Cult Bro (guess who...)

Post by basharelan3937 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:35 am

and Why are you attracted to this kitten murderer? some childhood fantasy perhaps? :|

basharelan3937
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:50 am

Re: Warning: The Sedona Cult Bro (guess who...)

Post by basharelan3937 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:39 am

OgBashar wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:34 am
although I would not say I am a follower of his.
I have always had a natural aversion to ‘following’ anyone other than my own intuition and intellect. I was once invited to join the freemasions, I turned them down. I have never desired to be a member of a church. I wouldn’t call myself a follower of Bashar either. I love Bashar but I don’t look at him as my leader. I guess I’m just anti authority by nature. I do give it up to God though. :)
and that's how it should be and by God you meant over soul who is all loving, all knowing.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 2113
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Warning: The Sedona Cult Bro (guess who...)

Post by Alice » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:58 am

basharelan3937 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:35 am
and Why are you attracted to this kitten murderer? some childhood fantasy perhaps? :|
Who is saying they are "attracted"? Can you direct me to their post?

OgBashar
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Warning: The Sedona Cult Bro (guess who...)

Post by OgBashar » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:30 am

And of course you know...You are God also :mrgreen:
Yes, but I also know that I don’t know what I don’t know, because this aspect of me exists within a limited frame of reference and perception. It’s this AND that.

OgBashar
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Warning: The Sedona Cult Bro (guess who...)

Post by OgBashar » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:51 am

This is everyone though, I mean mechanically speaking, everyone is their own authority, is only guiding their own mind.

I understand the sentiment of your statement as our connections allow us to realize this more clearly and this makes me wonder why the subject of my authority is always being objectified as a personality that is good/bad that I should/shouldn't listen/not listen to, so on so forth.
It’s because of the polarity we exist within, there is what you prefer and what you don’t prefer and this changes with time, experience, circumstance, and from person to person. I think you should listen to and consider as much as possible and then based on your own knowledge and feeling make a decision in how to act.

I don’t mean to imply that you shouldn’t consider Ben’s information. I have seen some of his videos and I have derived some value from them. All I’m saying is, I am not a ‘follower’. I don’t wish to worship, idolize or ‘become’ him. And I’m not implying that you are/do. I’m just talking about me.

OgBashar
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:17 am

Re: Warning: The Sedona Cult Bro (guess who...)

Post by OgBashar » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:26 pm

and Why are you attracted to this kitten murderer? some childhood fantasy perhaps? :|
When I was a child I once killed a toad with my B.B. gun. The first shot flipped him over as it went through his leg. I turned him over and as I placed the barrel to his head to finish him off he flinched in fear and squinted his eyes. In that moment I saw something completely unexpected, I saw his pain and fear. I immediately felt so bad, so horrible and disgusted with myself I wanted to through up. I took a short moment to decide what to do as I now found it very difficult to entertain the idea of killing this poor frightened creature. I decided that the best thing to do would be to end his pain so I shot him in the head killing him quickly. Since then I have never killed an animal higher on the food chain than an insect.

Though I had guilt with regards to my actions, I forgave myself because I realize that taking those actions in ignorance were necessary and allowed me to discover more of who I am. I learned a very powerful lesson relatively eaisly. Some people need much more convincing and they only learn what they need to when they find themselves a frightened toad or kitten as the case may be. Negative Karma is a bitch, I don’t like playing that game anymore.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 2113
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Warning: The Sedona Cult Bro (guess who...)

Post by Alice » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:44 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:30 am
And of course you know...You are God also :mrgreen:
Yes, but I also know that I don’t know what I don’t know, because this aspect of me exists within a limited frame of reference and perception. It’s this AND that.
Right. You are God also. Human and Divine.

User avatar
Alice
Posts: 2113
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 pm

Re: Warning: The Sedona Cult Bro (guess who...)

Post by Alice » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:55 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:26 pm
and Why are you attracted to this kitten murderer? some childhood fantasy perhaps? :|
When I was a child I once killed a toad with my B.B. gun. The first shot flipped him over as it went through his leg. I turned him over and as I placed the barrel to his head to finish him off he flinched in fear and squinted his eyes. In that moment I saw something completely unexpected, I saw his pain and fear. I immediately felt so bad, so horrible and disgusted with myself I wanted to through up. I took a short moment to decide what to do as I now found it very difficult to entertain the idea of killing this poor frightened creature. I decided that the best thing to do would be to end his pain so I shot him in the head killing him quickly. Since then I have never killed an animal higher on the food chain than an insect.

Though I had guilt with regards to my actions, I forgave myself because I realize that taking those actions in ignorance were necessary and allowed me to discover more of who I am. I learned a very powerful lesson relatively eaisly. Some people need much more convincing and they only learn what they need to when they find themselves a frightened toad or kitten as the case may be. Negative Karma is a bitch, I don’t like playing that game anymore.
Thanks for sharing that. I had a similar experience with a slug, of all things. I was living in an apartment where the bathroom needed a re-do to put it mildly. There was a hole in the ceiling and slugs would slither down through it toward the shower! :shock: Not all the time, but when they did, it wasn't pleasant. I wouldn't kill them, but I would catch them and throw them outside in my frustration. One day I caught sight of one on the bathroom floor and it actually, perceptibly cringed before me. I guess it picked up on my vibe and intention to get rid of it. I think I may have left that one alone, I don't recall, but it made quite an impression on me.

The apartment was great otherwise, in a very nice area, and rent was cheap, considering. After the bathroom was remodeled I was asked to leave, since they wanted to rent out the place for more $$, which I think would have been difficult with the slugs in the bathroom! In retrospect, the bathroom/slug situation enabled me to stay there for eight years, and it was great for my son and I. I sure didn't want to move, but it was for the best as it turned out.

I actually admire Bentinho for sharing what he did there. I am sure he's grown beyond that kind of thing, It is likely that he was abused in some way himself to do that. Children learn what they live.

bshr101
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:40 am

Re: Warning: The Sedona Cult Bro (guess who...)

Post by bshr101 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:26 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:05 am
Why is any personality even brought up? Why would I spend time on anyone's persona or their personal journey through life? That is the theme that they have to integrate, not me. I change who I am everyday, so I imagine others are capable of the same.
Now if someone finds use in investigating the personality, I need to hear it.
I shared this to remind people to have a healthy amount of skepticism. Many people have been tricked and hurt by this guy, so I guess many people aren't as wise as you ;)

bshr101
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:40 am

Re: Warning: The Sedona Cult Bro (guess who...)

Post by bshr101 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:50 pm

Alice wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:55 pm
I actually admire Bentinho for sharing what he did there. I am sure he's grown beyond that kind of thing, It is likely that he was abused in some way himself to do that. Children learn what they live.
I also admire that he shared it. But I don't think that a healthy child would (mildly) torture a kitten, even if they have a tough life. A new kitten is a chance to have a friend when you're lonely and unhappy.
I have compassion for the guy, and I really think that he should get some help. One of his girlfriends said "being in a relationship with him is like constantly being shredded".
Be a student for a while Ben. And then maybe become a teacher when you've matured and gotten rid of the dark and disruptive entities/energies. It's dangerous to be a teacher for so many people when you're unstable.

I don't know if he's been abused as a child, but this is what it says in the article:

"Bentinho was an only child who was pampered endlessly by his eclectic and offbeat mother. She apparently constantly told him that he was the most perfect, brilliant, amazing child ever. One former member told me that he thinks Bentinho is recreating this childhood reality through the adoration, praise and support from his cult followers. At one point Bentinho even told his mother that she was no longer his mother as both of his parents are students of his now."

He is still teaching, so I hope that he has learned a big ego-diminishing lesson from the drama. Hope he won't need another one.

Post Reply