Warning: The Sedona Cult Bro (guess who...)

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

clearlight00

Re: Warning: The Sedona Cult Bro (guess who...)

Post by clearlight00 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:27 am

Meditator wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:36 pm
Well, he's not an infallible being or anything, he's just a human and sometimes he falls into some ego traps. That being said, his vibration is very likely higher than anyone here, so he's not completely off base.
I agree with this. I've hung out with him a few times, shared a few cigars, and he was quite sincere as were everyone I knew in the community. I'm not really sure what he's done to make people consider him a "fake". Maybe the degree to which he has a following is disproportionate to how awake he really is (if we can really judge such a thing), but he's far from the evil bullshitter some people here are making him out to be. Maybe he's a bit unbalanced in a couple areas but he's a good guy at heart and is doing his best.

Even when he says things like in the OP's quote about family, he did so out of passion for alignment and one's truth. I was at that retreat. In context we all knew what he meant when he said "fuck your family, etc." It was never meant as a general principle and probably not in balance but he said it with good intent.

Contempt for him is just one's own sense of separation within oneself.

bshr101

Post by bshr101 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:35 am

clearlight00 wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:27 am
True. But multiple students have ended up feeling hurt instead of helped, because he has occasionally let his ego get out of control. When you have so much influence, and you let your ego run things, then other people pay the price. And then reality slaps you with the stick.

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:29 pm

clearlight00 wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:27 am
Meditator wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:36 pm
Well, he's not an infallible being or anything, he's just a human and sometimes he falls into some ego traps. That being said, his vibration is very likely higher than anyone here, so he's not completely off base.
I agree with this. I've hung out with him a few times, shared a few cigars, and he was quite sincere as were everyone I knew in the community. I'm not really sure what he's done to make people consider him a "fake". Maybe the degree to which he has a following is disproportionate to how awake he really is (if we can really judge such a thing), but he's far from the evil bullshitter some people here are making him out to be. Maybe he's a bit unbalanced in a couple areas but he's a good guy at heart and is doing his best.

Even when he says things like in the OP's quote about family, he did so out of passion for alignment and one's truth. I was at that retreat. In context we all knew what he meant when he said "fuck your family, etc." It was never meant as a general principle and probably not in balance but he said it with good intent.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Above is an excellent example of cult brainwashing. Thanks! rofl
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:37 pm

Alice wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:41 am
Arouet wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:49 am
Bashar would be disappointed in every body here who are acting like they are superior or something. Just IMO
Including you I guess, Mr. "I AM a Precursor (with nothing to back it up)!"
And you're nothing but a small time Mod in a quickly dying forum.

Connection?

Mere chance?

There are none.
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.

clearlight00

Post by clearlight00 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:45 pm

I think trying to have a nuanced perspective on someone without demonizing them is pretty fair.

Alice

Post by Alice » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:27 am

clearlight00 wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:45 pm
I think trying to have a nuanced perspective on someone without demonizing them is pretty fair.
Agree.

Re the people mentioned by bshr101 who were "hurt rather than helped because because he has occasionally let his ego get out of control."

We can't make others responsible for our feelings, and that includes our teachers or role models. And often we learn more from people who
push our buttons than from those who never do. One reason we have attracted those experiences.

Meditator

Post by Meditator » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:36 am

Agree with you fully clearlight00, that's a healthy perspective.
In regards to people getting triggered, Bentinho often doesn't care about being politically correct and people have varying different beliefs, vibrations, etc, some or another are bound to get triggered.

bshr101

Post by bshr101 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:07 pm

Alice wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:27 am
Re the people mentioned by bshr101 who were "hurt rather than helped because because he has occasionally let his ego get out of control."

We can't make others responsible for our feelings, and that includes our teachers or role models. And often we learn more from people who
push our buttons than from those who never do. One reason we have attracted those experiences.
I agree with you guys that adults are mainly responsible for their own situation. But it kinda looks like you're falling for Ben's "I can do anything I want, because nothing is my fault, it's all your fault."

+ leaders with uncontrolled egos and desperate followers can certainly be harmful. Here's an extreme example: Remember that Hitler guy? Yep that's why we sometimes need to hit that ego with the stick. Or else it might grow big and powerful (which it really really wants to - especially when negative spiritual beings join the party).
Now Ben has too much good in him to be a Hitler. But never underestimate a rampant ego with power.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:46 pm

Arouet wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:49 am
Bashar would be disappointed in every body here who are acting like they are superior or something. Just IMO
Bashar loves us unconditionally. :D

Alice

Post by Alice » Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:23 pm

But it kinda looks like you're falling for Ben's "I can do anything I want, because nothing is my fault, it's all your fault."
I get the sense he is being a "gadfly." Goading people into calling him on his shit, provoking them into seeing through such statements and taking their power.

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:33 am

bshr101 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:07 pm

+ leaders with uncontrolled egos and desperate followers can certainly be harmful. Here's an extreme example: Remember that Hitler guy? Yep that's why we sometimes need to hit that ego with the stick. Or else it might grow big and powerful (which it really really wants to - especially when negative spiritual beings join the party).
Now Ben has too much good in him to be a Hitler. But never underestimate a rampant ego with power.
that's very true but there is very little you can do about it other than control your own reaction to it which is what creates your reality. It's very easy to get sidetracked by ego when you've so many people listening to you, but, that's something he needs to figure out on his own or through his reflection. Perhaps if you're specific in your query to him that may help him look into himself or not, but that'll get the burden off your shoulder.

Arouet

Post by Arouet » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:22 am

Meditator wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:36 am
Agree with you fully clearlight00, that's a healthy perspective.
In regards to people getting triggered, Bentinho often doesn't care about being politically correct and people have varying different beliefs, vibrations, etc, some or another are bound to get triggered.
Oh puhleese with the BenBromance. :roll: He's a psychopath i should know since i am one too. The amazing irony in this post is you are the one clearly attempting mind control because you are attempting to manipulate academically uneducated individuals who don’t know the difference between a sound, valid argument from a completely specious argument. And they will eat it up because they haven’t got the intellectual discipline needed to see right through your nonsense.

t is clear as a bright Summer's Day that those who oppose your inflexibilities do so mainly because they, and I, disagree with your premises for evidences and as I mentioned give you little to no credence to your posting history. That is not going to change and in my humble opinion your credibility is accelerating quickly downward on a steeply declining slope.

I am not suggesting that you discontinue posting, why should I, you and your others are going to doggedly pursue your untenable positions further eroding what little respect you have left and "win the day" in your own minds.

Keep in mind, as this thread digresses, that, in the end, the only trophy claimed will have been one that will not include the conversion of one, single person to your side. In effect, you will have gained no ground, lost substantial footing, and then where will you be?

It is far better to have sough the credibility of Members, gained it, than to have dug yourself a useless hole tooled by self-derision from which you will find it impossible to extricate yourself.

I Love You Unconditionally!!!! :D :D :D
I AM a Precursor! https://goo.gl/K9yoHW

Alice

Post by Alice » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:53 am

It is clear as a bright Summer's Day that those who oppose your inflexibilities do so mainly because they, and I, disagree with your premises for evidences
I get the feeling you haven't heard or integrated what Bashar said about "evidence."
...evidence shows up to reinforce a belief that's already there; in the likelihood of that thing having evidence to back it up. But you create, in a sense, the attraction of your attention to the evidence. There is evidence for everything being true and there is evidence for nothing being true. The degree to which you perceive evidence for any one particular facet of everything has to do with your orientation and that's all it has to do with.
Or what he said about everyone's viewpoint being equally valid...even in a wordy, muddled post like yours.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:21 pm

Has anyone noticed how that chair is just way too big for him? ;)

Alice

Post by Alice » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:38 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:21 pm

First I've seen that pic...well, it looks comfy enough :)

Arouet

Post by Arouet » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:26 am

OgBashar wrote:

Luciferian! The Devil's Horns, my dear.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:15 am

Arouet wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:26 am
OgBashar wrote:

Luciferian! The Devil's Horns, my dear.
lol yes. Interesting symbolism. Notice how, if he were larger or the chair smaller, those horns would be lower at his back and shoulders, appearing as an angels wings poking out from behind him. There are no accidents I suppose, as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. ;)

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:05 pm

Well. atleast he is honest with his message unlike some intelact on here who are working overtime to turn into worm.

Arouet

Post by Arouet » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:26 am

basharelan3937 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:05 pm
Well. atleast he is honest with his message unlike some intelact on here who are working overtime to turn into worm.
I so support you! I am Yahyel!

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:10 am

basharelan3937 wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:05 pm
Very true! I love him and thank him for his service. All That Is can’t be All That Is without him. All perspectives are valid. ;)