Bashar contradicts himself?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

Alice

Bashar contradicts himself?

Post by Alice » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:03 am

Seemingly contraditcory?

Bashar has said "Your reality has NO ability to support you. YOU support your reality."

And yet he also sez:

"Allow yourself to serve All That Is by taking it for granted that as a part of
All That Is, you are automatically supported."

:?:

OgBashar

Re: Bashar contradicts himself?

Post by OgBashar » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:39 am

It’s both, this AND that.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:24 am

OgBashar wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:39 am
It’s both, this AND that.
So in this case, we support our reality by believing that we are automatically supported :mrgreen:

Then if we don't believe this, are we not automatically supported?

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:11 am

I would say so. As Bashar has said we’re always believing in abundance it’s just that we can believe in an abundance of lack. It’s hard to be supported believing in an abundance of lack, you end up as a poor dependent or power hungry control freak who uses others for their purposes to get all the limited resources for themselves.

This is why the ‘negative’ or purely ‘service to self’ path is limited. It ends up consuming itself. If one takes it to the end, it finds itself the loneliest demon in hell. And then must change and be reintegrated with All That Is as a positively oriented aspect. As Ra has said this path ends by the beginning of sixth density. It is a valid but more difficult path.

The purely ‘service to other’ path is lacking(an incomplete representation of All That Is) as well but is much more pleasant much less limited and integration is much more easy.

Maintaining balance(love of self and love of other) with wisdom and a bias toward the positive is the key I think.

I recommend reading Darryl’s book about Willa, it examines some of these ideas in story form, I’m looking forward to reading more of them as they are released.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:43 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:11 am
I would say so. As Bashar has said we’re always believing in abundance it’s just that we can believe in an abundance of lack. It’s hard to be supported believing in an abundance of lack, you end up as a poor dependent or power hungry control freak who uses others for their purposes to get all the limited resources for themselves.
Makes sense.
This is why the ‘negative’ or purely ‘service to self’ path is limited. It ends up consuming itself. If one takes it to the end, it finds itself the loneliest demon in hell. And then must change and be reintegrated with All That Is as a positively oriented aspect. As Ra has said this path ends by the beginning of sixth density. It is a valid but more difficult path.
Yes, I am familiar with the Law of One teachings. I don't know if those STS beings are actually "lonely demons" but I agree the STS path is self-limiting.

The purely ‘service to other’ path is lacking(an incomplete representation of All That Is) as well but is much more pleasant much less limited and integration is much more easy.
How is it lacking? If the levels above 5D require STO polarization, then it seems like the way forward.
True STO serves self as well as other...
Maintaining balance(love of self and love of other) with wisdom and a bias toward the positive is the key I think.
That describes STO.
I recommend reading Darryl’s book about Willa, it examines some of these ideas in story form, I’m looking forward to reading more of them as they are released.
Look forward to checking it out.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:13 pm

Yes, I am familiar with the Law of One teachings. I don't know if those STS beings are actually "lonely demons" but I agree the STS path is self-limiting.
When they have finally clawed there way to the ‘top’ they find themselves a god of nothing. Surrounded by soulless minions. Totally isolated within their realm. It must begin searching beyond itself for help but to get help it must change.
How is it lacking? If the levels above 5D require STO polarization, then it seems like the way forward.
True STO serves self as well as other...
True STO includes wisdom and knows when not to serve other thus serving other. It knows when serving other is not in others best intrest. True STO is the only path that is unlimited. It is the way foreward. In order to maintain free will God must allow the negative path. All That Is cannot be All That Is without ALL THAT IS.

Don’t worry, very few take the service to self path all the way to it’s conclusion.
That describes STO.
Yep. :)
Last edited by OgBashar on Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:16 pm

Imagine an ocean if you will. Now imagine someone pouring a glass of water from that ocean and putting it in front of the mirror.

that glass of water chooses to look at its reflection in the mirror and says "it's me" OR it can choose to realize that its an ocean sitting inside the glass and that reflection is an illusion.

How it chooses to perceive it is completely up to it. First perception would make its reality smaller VS second one.

Truth is the same in both cases, but how it chooses to perceive it would define its reality.

Ocean: All that is
Water inside the glass: You
Mirror: Your reality

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:46 pm

Thank you basharelan3937.
Your post reminded me of this. Young fish to the guru fish:
"What is this ocean you keep talking about?" :lol:
More and more I am feeling that unity with ATI.

OgBashar, appreciate your insights about STS at "the top." I may explore this at my LoO forum...

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:27 pm

Alice wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:46 pm

OgBashar, appreciate your insights about STS at "the top." I may explore this at my LoO forum...
Your welcome. I speak from my own limited experience of STS. Having imagined myself at the end of that path. It was insane, lonely and terrifying. It has changed me for the better but had I not been loving and able to accept help it could have just as easily ended my life or led to irreversible insanity. Be careful, but never fearful.

Where is the LoO forum? Perhaps I might join if you think I’d be welcomed there.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:21 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:27 pm
Alice wrote:

Your welcome. I speak from my own limited experience of STS. Having imagined myself at the end of that path. It was insane, lonely and terrifying. It has changed me for the better but had I not been loving and able to accept help it could have just as easily ended my life or led to irreversible insanity. Be careful, but never fearful.

Where is the LoO forum? Perhaps I might join if you think I’d be welcomed there.
On Facebook you could do a search for:
the law of one: ra material study group

There are others as well, if you do a search.

Recently a member of that group posted a video where he asked Bashar about the Law of One. There was a big hubbub because
a lot of the members interpreted Bashar's responses as negative about LoO.
Here's the video:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ufzovt2E7yQ0/

I haven't watched yet, I thought it would not load, but now I see the OP posted it takes time to load, so will try again.
I did glean what it was about from the looooooong thread about it!

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:10 pm

Yes, I’ve seen that Bashar clip before and I agree with what he says. I don’t think he is necessarily is disparaging LoO, just saying the definitions are out of date, which is probably true as many are confused about the differences between STS, STO, positive, negative and neutral. Bashar loves to keep us focused on the positive, God Love him. :)

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:50 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:10 pm
Yes, I’ve seen that Bashar clip before and I agree with what he says. I don’t think he is necessarily is disparaging LoO, just saying the definitions are out of date, which is probably true as many are confused about the differences between STS, STO, positive, negative and neutral. Bashar loves to keep us focused on the positive, God Love him. :)
Good points! It sure is true that the terms are confusing to many, including longtime students of the LoO.
At that forum, so many make the mistake that STO is all about serving others, not realizing this has to include the self.
Are you sure you have seen it before? I thought it was new.
It says there:
First published at 20:55 UTC on May 27th, 2018.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:13 am

Yes, I don’t remember which session it’s from but I’ve purchased all of them for the last couple years and have seen clips posted here and there on the internet from many older sessions and from before Bashar Communications began scrubbing everything from YouTube.

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:16 am

Alice wrote:

and that is your proof that you're ATI. You understand? A racoon won't wake up one day and say he feels unity with pegions as he doesn't believe that to be true regardless of what anyone tells him.

I'm your medium who is telling what you already know otherwise you wouldn't acknowledge that you're in unity with ATI. you see?

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:13 am

OgBashar wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:13 am
Yes, I don’t remember which session it’s from but I’ve purchased all of them for the last couple years and have seen clips posted here and there on the internet from many older sessions and from before Bashar Communications began scrubbing everything from YouTube.
I checked again. It is a recent video. There is another video of Bashar talking about Ra and the LoO, maybe you are thinking of
that one. Link:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2zdb8p

And here is the link again to the guy's new exchange with B:

(takes a bit to load)

He wrote in his post:
I recently asked Bashar specifically/strictly about Law of One terminology and ideas (Ascension/Harvest & 3-way Split, Service-to-Others/Self)

I feel like when Bashar says "Perhaps" these terms are "outdated" he is more on the Service-to-All perspective that consciousness eventually concludes to when playing around with the energy of Service-to-Self/Service-to-Others

Either way, there are very good and interesting definitions and perspectives to see what works for you or not.
I don't think Service To All is "another option" there, as he puts it. True STO does incorporate the wholeness.

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:19 am

basharelan3937 wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:16 am
Alice wrote:

and that is your proof that you're ATI. You understand? A racoon won't wake up one day and say he feels unity with pegions as he doesn't believe that to be true regardless of what anyone tells him.

I'm your medium who is telling what you already know otherwise you wouldn't acknowledge that you're in unity with ATI. you see?
Yeah, those raccoons have a ways to go :D

I think through some challenges I have experienced in the last year or so, I've come to a deeper knowing and trust in that unity.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:41 am

Alice wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:13 am
OgBashar wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:13 am
I checked again. It is a recent video. There is another video of Bashar talking about Ra and the LoO, maybe you are thinking of
that one. Link:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2zdb8p

And here is the link again to the guy's new exchange with B:

(takes a bit to load)

He wrote in his post:
I recently asked Bashar specifically/strictly about Law of One terminology and ideas (Ascension/Harvest & 3-way Split, Service-to-Others/Self)

I feel like when Bashar says "Perhaps" these terms are "outdated" he is more on the Service-to-All perspective that consciousness eventually concludes to when playing around with the energy of Service-to-Self/Service-to-Others

Either way, there are very good and interesting definitions and perspectives to see what works for you or not.
I don't think Service To All is "another option" there, as he puts it. True STO does incorporate the wholeness.
I’m familiar with that older video as well. I don’t see service to all as being different that true STO, just different arrangements of words that mean the same thing. The ‘gotcha’ with this whole consept, I think is where STS masquerades as STO and the naive/ignorant fall for the ruse, as has been the case for many for a long time. Good news is, I see this changing rapidly, we are waking up. The futures so bright I gotta wear shades. 8-)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8NZKLZmz4kA

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:19 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:41 am

I’m familiar with that older video as well. I don’t see service to all as being different that true STO, just different arrangements of words that mean the same thing. The ‘gotcha’ with this whole consept, I think is where STS masquerades as STO and the naive/ignorant fall for the ruse, as has been the case for many for a long time. Good news is, I see this changing rapidly, we are waking up. The futures so bright I gotta wear shades. 8-)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8NZKLZmz4kA
I agree we are waking up! :D

And those fakers of STO don't fool me! :P

I am still not clear whether you watched the video in question. Fortunately, someone transcribed a good portion of it at that LoO forum. His purpose was to take issue with it, but anyway, here 'tis. Bashar's reply is edited in compliance with this forum's 100 word limit of B quotes:
Jay: (explaining what he means by three way split) "The Ra Material mentions there's a service to others split, service to self split, and those who are not polarized to be repeating third density."

Bashar: "...there's no such thing as a true repeat. That's a choice...these old-fashioned description don't necessarily represent what's really going on. Service-to-self, service-to-others is really just a perspective. Service-to-self is creating a more segregational energy. Service-to-others are choosing a more positive direction, seeing it as a whole system and that service-to-others is service-to-self because you can't be left out of a whole system...being your true self allows you to be of service to others, because if you're not you, how can you help anybody?... it's really about whole systems rather than breaking things apart into components. Does that make sense?"

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:32 pm

I am still not clear whether you watched the video in question.
Yes I have watched all the videos you’ve posted in this thread so far.
Jay: (explaining what he means by three way split) "The Ra Material mentions there's a service to others split, service to self split, and those who are not polarized to be repeating third density."

Bashar: "...there's no such thing as a true repeat. That's a choice...these old-fashioned description don't necessarily represent what's really going on. Service-to-self, service-to-others is really just a perspective. Service-to-self is creating a more segregational energy. Service-to-others are choosing a more positive direction, seeing it as a whole system and that service-to-others is service-to-self because you can't be left out of a whole system...being your true self allows you to be of service to others, because if you're not you, how can you help anybody?... it's really about whole systems rather than breaking things apart into components. Does that make sense?"
I’m not sure what he’s taking issue with. I’m not seeing a significant contradiction between RA and Bashar.

Bashar points out that repeating third density is not a true repeat. I don’t believe Bashar says exactly what he means by that. From the context I take it to mean that of course if your repeating third density by “choice”(everything is a free will choice, or series of choices, I don’t believe Ra ever said differently) because you didn’t “choose” to sufficiently polarize STS or STO it’s not as if your going to have the exact same experiences you did before, you’ll just have new ones in a new third density incarnation cycle. The only thing I see here is Bashar emphasizing that it’s a “choice” and not a “true” repeat, whatever that means.

Of course, though he didn’t do it Bashar could have gotten more technical and pointed out that there really isn’t any incarnation cycle to begin with and that all perspectives happen at once, but I think he didn’t do that because it wouldn’t fit the meaning that the questioner was getting at, the experience of reincarnation is real as an experience.

What is it that is being taken issue with here?

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:17 am

OgBashar wrote:I’m not sure what he’s taking issue with. I’m not seeing a significant contradiction between RA and Bashar.

Bashar points out that repeating third density is not a true repeat. I don’t believe Bashar says exactly what he means by that. From the context I take it to mean that of course if your repeating third density by “choice”(everything is a free will choice, or series of choices, I don’t believe Ra ever said differently) because you didn’t “choose” to sufficiently polarize STS or STO it’s not as if your going to have the exact same experiences you did before, you’ll just have new ones in a new third density incarnation cycle. The only thing I see here is Bashar emphasizing that it’s a “choice” and not a “true” repeat, whatever that means.

Of course, though he didn’t do it Bashar could have gotten more technical and pointed out that there really isn’t any incarnation cycle to begin with and that all perspectives happen at once, but I think he didn’t do that because it wouldn’t fit the meaning that the questioner was getting at, the experience of reincarnation is real as an experience.

What is it that is being taken issue with here?
Here are a few of his rants, I mean comments:
"So for Bashar, it seems that all that about the choice, walking the steps of light, and the light-bringers from the next octave as guardians during the process, is just a euphemism? new age fluff? outdated, old- fashioned, medieval misunderstanding of how things work?"

"Bashar is referring to little conscious choices that one makes that supposedly separates each in their reality as if looking through glass windows into other timelines (seriously).. Ra talks about The Choice... have you read the Law of One series? There is much emphasis on making The Choice, (in the archetypes, tarot card 22)... that will be the requirement to graduate from this density into the next.... amounting to achieving at least 51% service-to-others polarity for graduation to positive fourth density.... that Jay Won asked about in his questions. Bashar is saying that the old terminology/definitions/concepts by Ra in the Law of One series are not only outdated... lol... like that has been the same archetypes for our galaxy for billions of years and now they are outdated in the last thirty or so? ... but that they are not "the actual way to describe the mechanism." The clever trick is in saying to look at it in a holistic manner, which of course anyone who has read the Law of One is very inclined to do... but then the emphasis is not in tuning oneself to further polarize according to the path one has chosen internally by discipline of the personality and work in consciousness and meditation, but instead, doing as one chooses apparently from the conscious mind which is tantamount to saying that "go ahead... proceed with your conscious choices, never mind about tuning yourselves and accelerating toward the law of one... never mind about the relationship with the subconscious and the use of which that Ra defines as magical ability, instead you may rest in your comfy beds within the sinkhole of indifference." This is not what he says directly of course, but it is the result of what he suggests. If... after all that... if you think being your true self is making those conscious choices propelling you on shifting timelines done solely by the personality shell, that is none of my business. This is a Law of One study group; however, and though I would never enter a Bashar group, nor suggest these ideas to those who are Bashar followers unless directly asked, I will do so here because Bashar's words are at odds with what Ra recommends."

I posted:
"It would be interesting to bring this up with Q'uo about the definitions and whether they truly are serving us at this time."

His reply:
"I'll let you attempt that suggestion if you like. I would rather assume that instead of Ra changing their mind about the fundamental knowledge they brought the first time through Carla at great cost/sacrifice and risk of those of L/L Research and the stupendous treasures that they mined because of it... yes, instead of questioning those treasures, personally I would rather suspend belief in those suggesting those treasures are "out of date, old-fashioned, medieval definitions" so that one may feel special or spiritual due to one's own choices made solely from the personality shell without regard to the subconscious and what we learned about polarity of service."
How would you answer him? Help me out here :)