Bashar contradicts himself?

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

OgBashar

Re: Bashar contradicts himself?

Post by OgBashar » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:31 am

"So for Bashar, it seems that all that about the choice, walking the steps of light, and the light-bringers from the next octave as guardians during the process, is just a euphemism? new age fluff? outdated, old- fashioned, medieval misunderstanding of how things work?"
Um, unless I’m remembering incorrectly, Ra is late sixth density of this octave and they fully admit to not knowing everything. I think the Ra material is much more difficult to understand than Bashar due to the relationship between Ra and Carla. Where Daryl is a previous incarnation of Bashar there is a very strong connection which is conducive to a very clear and contemporary message with little interference from other channeled sources. Where Carla’s background knowledge and vocabulary that Ra must use may be more old fashioned than Daryl’s(just think about all the rituals, physical symbols, painstaking positioning that had to go on for Carla to receive any message at all, none of this is required between Daryl and Bashar). This is just my sense of it but it does seem to me that Ra comes across as more esoteric, less down to earth and more difficult to comprehend. However this is not to say that I think Ra is wrong or not useful and valuable, just that there is more room for confusion, but in the end there are more similarities than differences between them.
"Bashar is referring to little conscious choices that one makes that supposedly separates each in their reality as if looking through glass windows into other timelines (seriously).. Ra talks about The Choice... have you read the Law of One series? There is much emphasis on making The Choice, (in the archetypes, tarot card 22)... that will be the requirement to graduate from this density into the next.... amounting to achieving at least 51% service-to-others polarity for graduation to positive fourth density.... that Jay Won asked about in his questions.

Ok, So you dont like Bashar’s metaphors for the splitting of the timeline. It seems like your taking the point of view that Bashar is denying what Ra says is true. I don’t see it that way. If anything, it seems to me that Bashar is confirming it but perhaps reading some fearful energy surrounding the idea in the questioner and is seeking to define it in the most positive light possible.
Bashar is saying that the old terminology/definitions/concepts by Ra in the Law of One series are not only outdated... lol... like that has been the same archetypes for our galaxy for billions of years and now they are outdated in the last thirty or so? ... but that they are not "the actual way to describe the mechanism." The clever trick is in saying to look at it in a holistic manner, which of course anyone who has read the Law of One is very inclined to do... but then the emphasis is not in tuning oneself to further polarize according to the path one has chosen internally by discipline of the personality and work in consciousness and meditation, but instead, doing as one chooses apparently from the conscious mind which is tantamount to saying that "go ahead... proceed with your conscious choices, never mind about tuning yourselves and accelerating toward the law of one... never mind about the relationship with the subconscious and the use of which that Ra defines as magical ability, instead you may rest in your comfy beds within the sinkhole of indifference." This is not what he says directly of course, but it is the result of what he suggests. If... after all that... if you think being your true self is making those conscious choices propelling you on shifting timelines done solely by the personality shell, that is none of my business. This is a Law of One study group; however, and though I would never enter a Bashar group, nor suggest these ideas to those who are Bashar followers unless directly asked, I will do so here because Bashar's words are at odds with what Ra recommends."
Hmmm. Bashars words are not at odds with what Ra recommends as far as I know. Yes make your conscious choices, follow your highest excitement to the best of your ability, in every moment, WITH NO INSISTENCE ON ANY PARTICULAR OUTCOME. What I think you might not realize is that by following your highest excitement, you are being in alignment with your true self, your higher self, and that higher self is likely either unpolarized or polarized as STS or STO. YOU WILL NOT CHANGE THE POLARIZATION OF YOUR HIGHER SELF FROM THE HUMAN PERSPECTIVE, the human and its subconscious is but a tiny fraction of what you are. Meditate all you want, it may be a tool to help you to learn who you already are but your higher self is in charge ultimately. You can be out of alignment with your higher self but following your highest excitement will automatically let you know when you are out of alignment. If you think you want power and control over others and wealth at their expense and seek that out but it causes you pain you will know that you are not STS if it gives you pleasure you will know you are STS. If you seek cooperation and win-win situations and unity and wealth for all but it causes you pain you will know that you are not STO if it causes you pleasure you will know that you are STO. Who you are, you already are, at the core of your being. For the STS crowd their way of being becomes unsustainable when they find that they are out of alignment with the over soul and All That Is at the beginning of sixth density and they must change the core of their being in order to proceed any further.

It seems to me Bashar IS looking at it in the most wholistic manner possible. He’s saying ‘be yourself’ ‘you’re infinite and eternal’, you can’t go wrong when your in alignment with yourself. Far from recommending a comfy bed within a sinkhole of indifference from my point of view. Lol.
I posted:
"It would be interesting to bring this up with Q'uo about the definitions and whether they truly are serving us at this time."

His reply:
"I'll let you attempt that suggestion if you like. I would rather assume that instead of Ra changing their mind about the fundamental knowledge they brought the first time through Carla at great cost/sacrifice and risk of those of L/L Research and the stupendous treasures that they mined because of it... yes, instead of questioning those treasures, personally I would rather suspend belief in those suggesting those treasures are "out of date, old-fashioned, medieval definitions" so that one may feel special or spiritual due to one's own choices made solely from the personality shell without regard to the subconscious and what we learned about polarity of service."
No one has asked Ra to change their mind. One who is wise questions EVERYTHING. One who truly KNOWS themself is not afraid of being called names. I’m confident that RA takes no offense at Bashars comments.
Last edited by OgBashar on Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Alice

Post by Alice » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:18 am

Thank you OgBashar, you make many good points.
Re this:
What I think you might not realize is that by following your highest excitement, you are being in alignment with your true self, your higher self, and that higher self is likely either unpolarized or polarized as STS or STO. YOU WILL NOT CHANGE THE POLARIZATION OF YOUR HIGHER SELF FROM THE HUMAN PERSPECTIVE, the human and its subconscious is but a tiny fraction of what you are.
As I understand, the Higher Self is of 6D thus has to be STO...which brings up the question, when STS follows their excitement to control and manipulate, are they out of alignment with their HS ? Since the crucial aspect of STS is separation and segregation, that fits, I guess.

OK to share some of your post with that guy?

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:34 am

Alice wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:18 am
Thank you OgBashar, you make many good points.
Re this:
What I think you might not realize is that by following your highest excitement, you are being in alignment with your true self, your higher self, and that higher self is likely either unpolarized or polarized as STS or STO. YOU WILL NOT CHANGE THE POLARIZATION OF YOUR HIGHER SELF FROM THE HUMAN PERSPECTIVE, the human and its subconscious is but a tiny fraction of what you are.
As I understand, the Higher Self is of 6D thus has to be STO...which brings up the question, when STS follows their excitement to control and manipulate, are they out of alignment with their HS ? Since the crucial aspect of STS is separation and segregation, that fits, I guess.

OK to share some of your post with that guy?
Some of my terminology may be inaccurate with regards to the Ra material and or Bashar as I’ve studied so many different understandings and I find remembering details tedious. Perhaps ‘higher mind’ would be more appropriate than ‘higher self’

But sure, share what you wish and feel free to make corrections in terminology and structural detail as you deem appropriate. ;)
Last edited by OgBashar on Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:38 am

which brings up the question, when STS follows their excitement to control and manipulate, are they out of alignment with their HS ? Since the crucial aspect of STS is separation and segregation, that fits, I guess.
I added some to this sentence which may clarify and answer you question a bit.
For the STS crowd their way of being becomes unsustainable when they find that they are out of alignment with the over soul and All That Is at the beginning of sixth density and they must change the core of their being in order to proceed any further.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:45 am

As we are all one, you may even claim it as your own if you wish. As I am just another aspect of you anyway. :D

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:13 am

Alice wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:19 am
basharelan3937 wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:16 am
Alice wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:46 pm

More and more I am feeling that unity with ATI.

and that is your proof that you're ATI. You understand? A racoon won't wake up one day and say he feels unity with pegions as he doesn't believe that to be true regardless of what anyone tells him.

I'm your medium who is telling what you already know otherwise you wouldn't acknowledge that you're in unity with ATI. you see?
Yeah, those raccoons have a ways to go :D

I think through some challenges I have experienced in the last year or so, I've come to a deeper knowing and trust in that unity.
Well you know those raccoons chose to exist in this form so I can respect their decision.

Your experience is all you need to find who you are, knowingness is limitless and its all available to you in any given moment. If you prefer you can look at challenges as part of your mid-term exam which you used to ace back in high school, to test whether you've actually grown or not. :D

Alice

Post by Alice » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:15 am

Thanks OgBashar, I worked on your comments, made some changes and posted it there, here 'tis.

I confess I don't have a lot of faith that it will be well received. A fair number of Bashar fans there, but a lot of fierce
True Believers in the LoO, like the guy in this exchange, whose hackles go up at any hint that the LoO is not the be-all and end-all
of spiritual teaching...

"So for Bashar, it seems that all that about the choice, walking the steps of light, and the light-bringers from the next octave as guardians during the process, is just a euphemism? new age fluff? outdated, old- fashioned, medieval misunderstanding of how things work?"

One of the main differences between Ra and Bashar is the channeling style. Consider all the rituals, physical symbols, and painstaking positioning that had to take place for Carla to receive any message at all, whereas Darryl is a previous incarnation of Bashar and there is a very strong connection which is conducive to a very clear and contemporary message with none of those rituals etc. required. Not to say that Ra isn't a valuable and useful source, just that there is more room for confusion, but in the end there are more similarities than differences between them.

"Bashar is referring to little conscious choices that one makes that supposedly separates each in their reality as if looking through glass windows into other timelines (seriously).. Ra talks about The Choice... have you read the Law of One series? There is much emphasis on making The Choice, (in the archetypes, tarot card 22)... that will be the requirement to graduate from this density into the next.... amounting to achieving at least 51% service-to-others polarity for graduation to positive fourth density.... that Jay Won asked about in his questions."

Ok, So you don't like Bashar’s metaphors for the splitting of the timeline. It seems like you are taking the point of view that Bashar is denying Ra's principles. I don’t see it that way. If anything, it seems to me that Bashar is confirming it but perhaps reading some fearful energy surrounding the idea in the questioner and seeking to define it in the most positive light possible.

"Bashar is saying that the old terminology/definitions/concepts by Ra in the Law of One series are not only outdated... lol... like that has been the same archetypes for our galaxy for billions of years and now they are outdated in the last thirty or so? ... but that they are not "the actual way to describe the mechanism." The clever trick is in saying to look at it in a holistic manner, which of course anyone who has read the Law of One is very inclined to do... but then the emphasis is not in tuning oneself to further polarize according to the path one has chosen internally by discipline of the personality and work in consciousness and meditation, but instead, doing as one chooses apparently from the conscious mind which is tantamount to saying that "go ahead... proceed with your conscious choices, never mind about tuning yourselves and accelerating toward the law of one... never mind about the relationship with the subconscious and the use of which that Ra defines as magical ability, instead you may rest in your comfy beds within the sinkhole of indifference." This is not what he says directly of course, but it is the result of what he suggests. If... after all that... if you think being your true self is making those conscious choices propelling you on shifting timelines done solely by the personality shell, that is none of my business. This is a Law of One study group; however, and though I would never enter a Bashar group, nor suggest these ideas to those who are Bashar followers unless directly asked, I will do so here because Bashar's words are at odds with what Ra recommends."

Bashar's words are not at odds with what Ra recommends. Yes make your conscious choices, follow your highest excitement to the best of your ability, in every moment, WITH NO INSISTENCE ON ANY PARTICULAR OUTCOME. By following your highest excitement, you are in alignment with your true self, your higher self, and your higher self is in charge ultimately. You can be out of alignment with your higher self but following your highest excitement will automatically let you know when you are out of alignment. If you think you want power and control over others and wealth at their expense and seek that out but it causes you pain you will know that you are not STS if it gives you pleasure you will know you are STS. If you seek cooperation and win-win situations and unity and wealth for all but it causes you pain you will know that you are not STO if it causes you pleasure you will know that you are STO. Who you are, you already are, at the core of your being. For the STS crowd their way of being becomes unsustainable when they find that they are out of alignment with the over soul and All That Is at the beginning of sixth density and they must change the core of their being in order to proceed any further.

It seems to me Bashar IS looking at it in the most wholistic manner possible. He’s saying "be yourself, you’re infinite and eternal, you can’t go wrong when you are in alignment with yourself." Far from a comfy bed within a sinkhole of indifference, as you put it!

I posted:
"It would be interesting to bring this up with Q'uo about the definitions and whether they truly are serving us at this time."

"I'll let you attempt that suggestion if you like. I would rather assume that instead of Ra changing their mind about the fundamental knowledge they brought the first time through Carla at great cost/sacrifice and risk of those of L/L Research and the stupendous treasures that they mined because of it... yes, instead of questioning those treasures, personally I would rather suspend belief in those suggesting those treasures are "out of date, old-fashioned, medieval definitions" so that one may feel special or spiritual due to one's own choices made solely from the personality shell without regard to the subconscious and what we learned about polarity of service."

No one has asked Ra to change their mind. One who is wise questions EVERYTHING. One who truly KNOWS the Self is not afraid of being questioned in turn. I’m confident that RA takes no offense at Bashar's comments.

Alice

Post by Alice » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:18 am

basharelan3937 wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:13 am
Alice wrote:
basharelan3937 wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:16 am

and that is your proof that you're ATI. You understand? A racoon won't wake up one day and say he feels unity with pegions as he doesn't believe that to be true regardless of what anyone tells him.

I'm your medium who is telling what you already know otherwise you wouldn't acknowledge that you're in unity with ATI. you see?

I think through some challenges I have experienced in the last year or so, I've come to a deeper knowing and trust in that unity.
Well you know those raccoons chose to exist in this form so I can respect their decision.

Your experience is all you need to find who you are, knowingness is limitless and its all available to you in any given moment. If you prefer you can look at challenges as part of your mid-term exam which you used to ace back in high school, to test whether you've actually grown or not. :D
Yes, I think I've grown quite a bit since high school ;)

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:41 am

Thanks OgBashar, I worked on your comments, made some changes and posted it there, here 'tis.

I confess I don't have a lot of faith that it will be well received. A fair number of Bashar fans there, but a lot of fierce
True Believers in the LoO, like the guy in this exchange, whose hackles go up at any hint that the LoO is not the be-all and end-all
of spiritual teaching...
Good job :) it’s ok if they don’t want to hear it. It’s a strange quirk of human nature to want to deify their favorite spiritual teacher. This tendency has lead to many cults of personality, large and small. They end up missing the point, but oh well. ;)

Alice

Post by Alice » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:50 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:41 am

of spiritual teaching...
Good job :) it’s ok if they don’t want to hear it. It’s a strange quirk of human nature to want to deify their favorite spiritual teacher. This tendency has lead to many cults of personality, large and small. They end up missing the point, but oh well. ;)
Right, what can you do? ;)

I see the same thing in the Seth forums. "Thou shalt have no other channeled beings than me." Of course, Seth wouldn't say that,
but his followers do! Really puts me off. We don't need to make a religion of it! One of the reasons I appreciate this forum is the openness to other sources. All grist for the awareness mill.

Anyway, no response from him as yet!

Alice

Post by Alice » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:15 pm

Just found this. Hmmm...
B's reply edited to conform to the 100 words or less rule for B quotes here.

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s719/sh/ ... 9bb8b9595d
Q: I had heard on one of the tapes that someone had asked you – on the Ra Materials. Someone had said no one had ever left this density since Jesus’ time.

B: ...you have become extremely highly focused since that time, elevated to slightly different lives, and have decided to remain and return – because the transformation is so attractive and exciting. It is not so much that no one has been able to leave; it is that no one has wanted to. Because, well, as you say, you are where it’s at!
Your planet is going through such a transformation...you have attracted the attention of thousands of other civilizations and dimensions of consciousness – to add to the momentum of the group karma of the transformation.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:01 am

Alice wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:15 pm
Just found this. Hmmm...

Q: I had heard on one of the tapes that someone had asked you – on the Ra Materials. Someone had said no one had ever left this density since Jesus’ time.

B: ...you have become extremely highly focused since that time, elevated to slightly different lives, and have decided to remain and return – because the transformation is so attractive and exciting. It is not so much that no one has been able to leave; it is that no one has wanted to. Because, well, as you say, you are where it’s at!
Your planet is going through such a transformation...you have attracted the attention of thousands of other civilizations and dimensions of consciousness – to add to the momentum of the group karma of the transformation.
I have, for as long as I can remember vague memories of the excitement during the planning of this life that I’m living, especially at the more challenging aspects of it. The gain is well worth the effort.

I find it bitter sweet when I hear people lament their lives and claim that they will never come back here. They don’t know what they don’t know, but they will know eventually, we have just temporarily forgotten ourselves.

Alice

Post by Alice » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:02 am

OgBashar wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:01 am
Alice wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:15 pm
Just found this. Hmmm...

I have, for as long as I can remember vague memories of the excitement during the planning of this life that I’m living, especially at the more challenging aspects of it. The gain is well worth the effort.

I find it bitter sweet when I hear people lament their lives and claim that they will never come back here. They don’t know what they don’t know, but they will know eventually, we have just temporarily forgotten ourselves.
Bashar said 3D/physical reality can be just as ecstatic as any other dimension. And that we would remain here until we have learned that.

Bashar, Abe et al are a big help :D

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:22 am

Alice wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:50 pm
OgBashar wrote:

of spiritual teaching...

I see the same thing in the Seth forums. "Thou shalt have no other channeled beings than me." Of course, Seth wouldn't say that,
but his followers do! Really puts me off. We don't need to make a religion of it! One of the reasons I appreciate this forum is the openness to other sources. All grist for the awareness mill.

Cults serve their purpose in delivering the message to the wider audience who needs it but people from that audience won't necessarily join the cult themselves. They just need the message delivered to them for their growth. Look at them like messengers who don't really know the meaning behind the message but they have to deliver it to the people who needs it. it's a form of encryption so to speak.
Last edited by basharelan3937 on Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:26 am

Alice wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:18 am
basharelan3937 wrote:
Alice wrote:

You can always learn a lot from your old self by choosing to bring your awareness to things that you used to love doing, but couldn't do them because someone stopped you from doing it by telling you it wasn't the right thing to do. They were the things that were supposed to remind you of who you were until someone stopped you from doing it.

by doing so, you will be helping your past, present and future self since all of them exist in the now moment.

Alice

Post by Alice » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:52 am

basharelan3937 wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:22 am
Alice wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:50 pm
OgBashar wrote:

Cults serve their purpose in delivering the message to the wider audience who needs it but people from that audience won't necessarily join the cult themselves. They just need the message delivered to them for their growth. Look at them like messengers who don't really know the meaning behind the message but they have to deliver it to the people who needs it. it's a form of encryption so to speak.
Not sure your description fits the people in those groups, but I see your point.

Alice

Post by Alice » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:55 am

basharelan3937 wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:26 am
Alice wrote:
basharelan3937 wrote:

You can always learn a lot from your old self by choosing to bring your awareness to things that you used to love doing, but couldn't do them because someone stopped you from doing it by telling you it wasn't the right thing to do. They were the things that were supposed to remind you of who you were until someone stopped you from doing it.

by doing so, you will be helping your past, present and future self since all of them exist in the now moment.
I don't see that anyone stopped me from doing those kinds of things, I stopped myself. Would have been nice to get more encouragement
rather than criticism (like with my creative efforts), but all part of the journey to self-validation.

Yes, in being our true selves, we heal in sim-time.

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:46 pm

Alice wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:55 am
basharelan3937 wrote:
Alice wrote:

I don't see that anyone stopped me from doing those kinds of things, I stopped myself. Would have been nice to get more encouragement
rather than criticism (like with my creative efforts), but all part of the journey to self-validation.

Indeed. just by being you, you naturally start healing. Forgiving them for criticizing you can help you get rid of the subtle baggage that you may be carrying in your belief system from the past but as the creator of your very own reality, it is totally up to you. :)

Alice

Post by Alice » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:25 pm

basharelan3937 wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:46 pm
Alice wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:55 am
basharelan3937 wrote:

Indeed. just by being you, you naturally start healing. Forgiving them for criticizing you can help you get rid of the subtle baggage that you may be carrying in your belief system from the past but as the creator of your very own reality, it is totally up to you. :)
Yes, as I said, all part of the journey to self-validation. Really, nothing to forgive. :)

Alice

Post by Alice » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:31 pm

Got some replies to my/our postings from that guy at the LoO forum, input welcome!

from my post:
"One of the main differences between Ra and Bashar is the channeling style. Consider all the rituals, physical symbols, and painstaking positioning that had to take place for Carla to receive any message at all, whereas Darryl is a previous incarnation of Bashar and there is a very strong connection which is conducive to a very clear and contemporary message with none of those rituals etc. required. Not to say that Ra isn't a valuable and useful source, just that there is more room for confusion, but in the end there are more similarities than differences between them."

His reply:
Carla was a superb conscious channeler as well... I've heard her described by Jim as being one of the best ever. In the first contact with Ra it was a conscious channeling remember? Carla and L/L Research's channeling was and is about seeking the highest and best channel they could sustain and also challenging those who wish to speak on principles they would be willing to die for. This is not a channeling preparation that all or even many channelers employ. Ra said many times they are a narrow band connection... to me that means if those seeking their contact lose polarity in their seeking, Ra will no longer be available as the group will have tuned into something else. The presence and configuration of the appurtences and other preparations were all made to maximize the love and light to sustain the Ra contact which had much more stringent requirements than most do.

from my post:
"Ok, So you don't like Bashar’s metaphors for the splitting of the timeline."

his reply:
Not only do I not like it, I can't even find the concept, nevermind the metaphor, within the Ra material anywhere. Can you or anyone perhaps show me where it is?

from my post:
"Bashar's words are not at odds with what Ra recommends. Yes make your conscious choices, follow your highest excitement to the best of your ability, in every moment, WITH NO INSISTENCE ON ANY PARTICULAR OUTCOME. By following your highest excitement, you are in alignment with your true self, your higher self, and your higher self is in charge ultimately. You can be out of alignment with your higher self but following your highest excitement will automatically let you know when you are out of alignment. If you think you want power and control over others and wealth at their expense and seek that out but it causes you pain you will know that you are not STS if it gives you pleasure you will know you are STS. If you seek cooperation and win-win situations and unity and wealth for all but it causes you pain you will know that you are not STO if it causes you pleasure you will know that you are STO. Who you are, you already are, at the core of your being. For the STS crowd their way of being becomes unsustainable when they find that they are out of alignment with the over soul and All That Is at the beginning of sixth density and they must change the core of their being in order to proceed any further."

his reply:
One does not show agreement between philosophies just by saying so. You could perhaps show where in the Ra material it agrees with those points, if that were possible. Following one's highest excitement from the personality shell will not let you know automatically or otherwise if you are out of alignment with one's higher self. That would be an infringement. Each one's higher self is STO/Unified, being mid to late sixth density. Perhaps one who has had many incarnations of the negative pathway will have such a bias coming into incarnation, however; this one's higher self is still as positive as can be... and will provide whatever catalyst it may to help it's flagging mind/body/spirit complex, though as Ra says, all catalyst can be viewed positively or negatively. I'm not saying there is not polarity bias within one's being; but that there is a deeper core to all beings that resonates with the Law of One and the Creator. Consider that Ra said that 6th density negative entities would not dare risk the forgetting process to become wanderers. Why not? If it were confident it would maintain or perhaps increase its polarity, it wouldn't be concerned about the risk... since it is concerned, it knows there are seeds of unity within it and it could quite possibly, because of the veil of forgetting, totally repolarize to the positive/STO polarity for third density is the density of choice from behind the veil.

from my post:
"It seems to me Bashar IS looking at it in the most wholistic manner possible. He’s saying "be yourself, you’re infinite and eternal, you can’t go wrong when you are in alignment with yourself." Far from a comfy bed within a sinkhole of indifference, as you put it!"

his reply:
What is the difference between what Bashar is suggesting and what most people within the sinkhole of indifference are doing? I see none. The indifference, by the way, doesn't mean they are indifferent to life, it means they haven't yet made The Choice of STO or STS to meet the fourth density graduation requirements... so they are indifferent to that Choice, not to their own interests. Take someone for example who is passionate about video games... he may be very excited about it and fully following his passion, yet on average, very little work in consciousness is done toward polarizing STO or STS in most cases. Part of this is a matter of definition. Most people are in great alignment with their selves as far as their conscious personality shell is concerned... for that is where they are living their lives from.. that is what their lives are all about.. the self. Their concern or fear may be how to protect the self and what the self wants and owns from a scary world of other selves who are doing the same selfish things. There is a greater self however, that is in love and harmony with the Creator and all there is. Those on the STO path make their lives about loving the Creator in all its facets, as it is all the same Creator. The experience of the Creator's love is most keenly felt during the internal silence or meditation. It is also felt when helping others (without infringing.) This work that restores a loving relationship with the subconscious and the deeper roots of the mind is a different kind of alignment with the greater Self which is of great interest in Ra's material.