So bashar made a prediction of "everything would change in the fall of 2016"

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

themaster

Re: So bashar made a prediction of "everything would change in the fall of 2016"

Post by themaster » Sun May 27, 2018 2:35 pm

Alice wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 6:00 am
I'm reminded of
your infatuation with Christina Pavlina. You were pretty invested in her "rightness" for a while there, too.
ahh sorta.. watching her energy or crap she's doing.. all I can say is yah.. it's not good :)

And so were clear my reaction to like her was a lot like most of this forums reaction to trump being president.. the first time I heard he was president I was most like "no way!" period.. but yah we/they chose him.. and having been watching him for a few years he's doing a good job for the masses..
laptop123 wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 8:31 am
"Everything will change.... everything!"
Lets be honest here, nothing out of the ordinary changed. I have been listening to Bashar since 2009/2010. If a few people had some personal change in 2006, that is not significant - people around the world do self improvement all the time.

We still have to go to work every day.
We still have physical and metal disease.
People are still dying in accidents and disasters.
People still fight just like they used to before.

Then the story changed to, the change is still gonna happen, but you will be able to trace it back to the fall of 2016. And some babble where some people say 'oh things changed', but there is no real significant change that they can point to. They just had common life changes that millions go through every year.

Until real change or 'everything' changes, lets not kid ourselves about this subject.
well I do think the change was significant... but just my opinion and to be honest I'm VERY HAPPY with the changes... if you had told me in 2014 when bashar what first made? this prediction of the changes.. I would not believe you.. :P
Alice wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 6:00 am
um, how many times did you use that word,"invalidation" in your post? I would not venture to count!
least 50.. I was going for 52 :P

What was said triggered me no doubt.. so I let the trigger energy say what needed to be said.. when I read it back I'm not as passionate about it as I was last night :P

I have worked many, many years with these people.. and invalidate them I do not.. (and really have great respect for them) and for the record a creation was done this year.. where I triggered joan and she threw me out.. :P so ahh I don't really have hard feelings about that.. in a way I'm still in the class.. + I didn't have to pay for it :P

They will meet sometime this coming month for our yearly conference in Arkansas without me :P and after the hundreds and hundreds we had with jim leading.. our thru joan is maybe back to 200 "maybe" most likely a 100 though...

if you ever wondered what lightworkers were doing during atlantis..? during lemuria..? this is WHAT we were doing... but this time we will succeed everything is prepared for.. yeshua often teachs are class

---------------

If you guys really don't understand me..? ahh you should know I do the work! When I Went to bashar and asked what I asked.. I was fully serious then as I am now.. they sent me to a class to do exactly what I asked about.. and yah we are getting closer to manifesting/creating anything we want.. and the main event that has to happen to allow that is the critical mass.. and I've already told you WHEN that will happen... (and what that is) kinda.. but is a massive change.. and when it happens to you.. (if your on the planet/this reality) at that time.. you will become 200x smarter then you are now.. 200x more heart focuses.. that is what WERE creating.. all in a day.. all in 2023 and that's all I know :P
Last edited by themaster on Sun May 27, 2018 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

laptop123

Re: So bashar made a prediction of "everything would change in the fall of 2016"

Post by laptop123 » Sun May 27, 2018 3:27 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 1:56 pm
It’s not what you do, it’s your intent in doing it. Money is nothing but a symbol for the exchange of “value” so you may ask yourself, what is it that you really value above all else? What do you really want? What is it that you’ve been looking for all along?

What if you reached so deeply inside yourself that you could find only Love? Would you still need money?

Remember that you always get back what you put out. What have we been puttIng out that has been keeping us from getting what we want?

You just made my point. You are 1 dude who worked on personal progress.. Everything did not change, you changed just like millions of people change every year on personal growth since before we were born.
Last edited by laptop123 on Sun May 27, 2018 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

themaster

Post by themaster » Sun May 27, 2018 3:29 pm

laptop123 wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 3:27 pm
Are you suggesting that is what happened to many people, yet no one except you are talking about it?
yes al be it unconsciously.. prep work is being done to those that can prep..

And while I "may" be talking about it.. you are welcome to find a channel and ask them about it.. so you are more informed?

just the other day yeshua told me that I was leading the shift.. me and about 2 million others? (not saying I got the # right yet.. or the info aka whatever he said?)
laptop123 wrote:
yet no one except you are talking about it?
this is very advanced information.. this is not whatever bashar is teaching today...?
laptop123 wrote:
You just made my point. You are 1 dude who worked on personal progress.. Everything did not change, you changed just like millions of people change every year on personal growth since before we were born.
well I can agree to disagree?

Cause it just seems like you don't see the changes.. probably before he was president we probably couldn't even talk about the critical mass's date... suddenly after we can! (it might help to refer back to my 2015 talk with yeshua if you don't understand?
Last edited by themaster on Sun May 27, 2018 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

laptop123

Post by laptop123 » Sun May 27, 2018 3:35 pm

themaster wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 2:35 pm
well I do think the change was significant... but just my opinion and to be honest I'm VERY HAPPY with the changes... if you had told me in 2014 when bashar what first made? this prediction of the changes.. I would not believe you.. :P
Oh really. Please list the actual changes that happend... and then ask yourself if that really changed everything...

themaster

Post by themaster » Sun May 27, 2018 3:39 pm

laptop123 wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 3:35 pm
themaster wrote:
Oh really. Please list the actual changes that happend... and then ask yourself if that really changed everything...
you ask a channel.. cause I can't tell you? with these stupid physical words and concepts.. but I can SEE changes.. not sure why you can't???? you just want to be angry at bashar or something?

themaster

Post by themaster » Sun May 27, 2018 3:42 pm

laptop123 wrote:
everything fucking changed.. you missed it :P

please remember these are very SMART beings.. so when they read energy it is pin point accurate..

so fight for your definition all you want..? but it is super easy to talk to non-physical now with all these awesome channels we have available...

laptop123

Post by laptop123 » Sun May 27, 2018 3:44 pm

themaster wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 3:29 pm
this is very advanced information.. this is not whatever bashar is teaching today...?
No offence, but its always been hard (perhaps impossible) to take any post of yours seriously. You call yourself 'themaster', and claim you work with 'advanced' information... Anyone who is truly advanced knows they are never a master. Time has told that story over and over, and we see it in many fields such as medicine, technology and spirituality. What facts do you base your statements on?

None of your responses appear to make sense either. Its like there is no substance to your posts.

I am not hating on bashar, I am saying (again), lets not fool ourselves about what happened here.
Last edited by laptop123 on Sun May 27, 2018 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

themaster

Post by themaster » Sun May 27, 2018 3:48 pm

laptop123 wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 3:44 pm
themaster wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 3:29 pm
No offence, but its always been hard (perhaps impossible) to take any post of yours seriously. You call yourself 'themaster', and claim you work with 'advanced' information... Anyone who is truly advanced knows they are never a master. Time has told that story over and over.

None of your responses appear to make sense either.
you really got some anger issues...?

listen can't keep talking.. got to do work.. yah know that shit I was talking about above..? that thing that I do! hey man I got 120+ earth lives all of them spent in a way in pursuit of this event coming.. (mot counting the thousands of alien ones) you go figure yourself out.. figure out why your angry? or arguing for such non-sense.. it's not my job :P it's your job and creation... to figure you out..

laptop123

Post by laptop123 » Sun May 27, 2018 3:53 pm

themaster wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 3:48 pm
you really got some anger issues...?
That is an incorrect assumption - I was never angry, I was pointing out nonsense.

I am surprised by how much ego reaction I am receiving from a master.

Now lets stop spamming this thread please.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sun May 27, 2018 4:22 pm

I think Love is about balance. It’s about work AND play. It’s about working AND playing TOGETHER. One is not more valuable than the other. It’s about Self AND Other being equal.

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Sun May 27, 2018 5:05 pm

themaster wrote:

And so were clear my reaction to like her was a lot like most of this forums reaction to trump being president...and having been watching him for a few years he's doing a good job for the masses.
Suffer this phool no longer.

PLONK
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.

themaster

Post by themaster » Sun May 27, 2018 11:08 pm

laptop123 wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 3:53 pm
That is an incorrect assumption - I was never angry, I was pointing out nonsense.
I would not call it a assumption.. it was just a psychic reading I do believe :P

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Mon May 28, 2018 12:45 am

Well, maybe there are enough dudes and dudettes changing now that it will change the world for the better. I do not claim to know. Time will tell I suppose. [fingers crossed] ;)

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon May 28, 2018 12:52 am

OgBashar wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 11:25 am
Alice wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 10:05 am
While some of those predictions of massive change did transpire (Trump's presidency f.e.), others are not perceived on a conscious level.

Many trains leaving the station. Choose which one that is for you to be on.
Love train for me! :D
Me toooooooo :mrgreen:

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon May 28, 2018 1:01 am

OgBashar wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 12:45 am
Well, maybe there are enough dudes and dudettes changing now that it will change the world for the better. I do not claim to know. Time will tell I suppose. [fingers crossed] ;)
Yes, very important to keep the faith.

Bashar: "Expect, expect, expect a miracle."
This is the idea sent from that aspect of our reality and of also, the Infinite, that can euphemistically be called "The Preparer of the Way". This is the idea…the attitude…the approach of "The Preparer of the Way", "The Preparer of the Way" simply being that energy…that perspective within you, within your souls…within your spirits, within your hearts…within your minds…within your bodies, that knows who it is and gives him or herself NO OTHER CHOICE to choose from but the things that are in alignment with who you know yourself to be. No other choice…no other choice…no other choice.

matcha

Post by matcha » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:03 pm

themaster wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 12:30 am
so is everything changing?

do you like those changes...

how are you noobs doing :P
Remember to not invalidate invalidation! Also I think calling a person a noob in this context is invalidating the vast life experiences they have which while they might differ from yours are no less important. There are many kinds of intelligence where our school system often fails to recognize the genius of the individual. You are taking the same mentality by not seeing the genius of the individuals around you. I know you are a genius in your area of expertise and you can offer great value to the group with your knowledge. Which is also true of some individuals who disagreed with me in the past (who suddenly disappeared.) Nonetheless each individual offers you a different perspective and a variety of experiences to share.

Regardless of whether you see the world as noobs or masters is your personal journey. Thank you for the interesting topic and information. PEACE BRO!