So bashar made a prediction of "everything would change in the fall of 2016"

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

themaster

So bashar made a prediction of "everything would change in the fall of 2016"

Post by themaster » Wed May 23, 2018 12:30 am

so is everything changing?

do you like those changes...

how are you noobs doing :P
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

ViaGateway99

Re: So bashar made a prediction of "everything would change in the fall of 2016"

Post by ViaGateway99 » Wed May 23, 2018 3:26 am

I am making a lot of personal changes in my reality after that date and things are heating up for me.
I used to be a huge procrastinator in 2016 and the previous years mostly sitting and doing nothing.

But then it all changed and I began to get stuff done because I got the ball rolling in taking action and really began to understand what was going on within me.

Donald trump is the first president who is not part of the bloodline of crazies and in the next big election in 2020 Bashar predicts a historical event which will change everything for us as a civilization. There's been a lot of cool new UFO phenomena out there too.

If we look around ourselves many things might seem bad because they are reaching a breaking point like the famine and government thing in Venezuela but these are necessary step to making huge change.

So many positive and negative things but the negative things all seemed to pan out into a positive change when looking back. I think that's going to continue for a while longer.

UFO disclosure itself could happen from now to anywhere in the next 10 years.

themaster

Re: So bashar made a prediction of "everything would change in the fall of 2016"

Post by themaster » Wed May 23, 2018 4:34 am

ViaGateway99 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 3:26 am
Well as I've shared.. the critical mass will happen (far as I know) in 2023.. yes we are moving quickly.. that we can even get that date :P

So the earth is on track to be in the 12th dimension again.. and that's a concept that is probably not understandable.. here in the 3rd dimension popping into 4 and 5th sometimes...
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

Alice

Post by Alice » Thu May 24, 2018 6:27 am

themaster wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 4:34 am
ViaGateway99 wrote:
Well as I've shared.. the critical mass will happen (far as I know) in 2023.. yes we are moving quickly.. that we can even get that date :P

So the earth is on track to be in the 12th dimension again.. and that's a concept that is probably not understandable.. here in the 3rd dimension popping into 4 and 5th sometimes...
How do you figure that (12th dimension)? What led you to that conclusion.

themaster

Post by themaster » Thu May 24, 2018 12:29 pm

Alice wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 6:27 am
themaster wrote:
ViaGateway99 wrote:

my teachers told me.. simple as that.. even if bashar hasn't told you yet..

simple short story.. thousands of years ago... the EARTH had to die.. and a guy named malchezideck (yeshua's teacher :P ) wanted to save it.. aka he sad fuck that.. so he implemented a plan to save it.. we dropped earth from a 12th dimensional planet to the 3rd dimensional she is today.. also this was 1 of 12 christed planets.. (it wasn't alone) so to save again earth had to go down to the 3rd.. so that's what we did.. and we've been really saving/cleaning up earth for about a billion years.. so the time has come to recoup our investment and she's going back to the 12th soon...

and so were clear the earth has been a little higher then just 3rd during our creations of Atlantis and Lemuria.. she has been higher.. but we had to repair her/us completely for it to work right! this time.. (yeshua did that during his visit) so this is the time where everything is in in the RIGHT place.. it will work this time.. we will reconnect with our alien selves.. and it will fucking work this time! vs. the other times.. lol :P

(and for the record this is all stuff you all know! in non-physical.. but on earth..? maybe not.. till someone tells you or reminds you :P)

Alice

Post by Alice » Fri May 25, 2018 12:45 am

themaster wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 12:29 pm
Alice wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 6:27 am
themaster wrote:

my teachers told me.. simple as that.. even if bashar hasn't told you yet..

simple short story.. thousands of years ago... the EARTH had to die.. and a guy named malchezideck (yeshua's teacher :P ) wanted to save it.. aka he sad fuck that.. so he implemented a plan to save it.. we dropped earth from a 12th dimensional planet to the 3rd dimensional she is today.. also this was 1 of 12 christed planets.. (it wasn't alone) so to save again earth had to go down to the 3rd.. so that's what we did.. and we've been really saving/cleaning up earth for about a billion years.. so the time has come to recoup our investment and she's going back to the 12th soon...

and so were clear the earth has been a little higher then just 3rd during our creations of Atlantis and Lemuria.. she has been higher.. but we had to repair her/us completely for it to work right! this time.. (yeshua did that during his visit) so this is the time where everything is in in the RIGHT place.. it will work this time.. we will reconnect with our alien selves.. and it will fucking work this time! vs. the other times.. lol :P

(and for the record this is all stuff you all know! in non-physical.. but on earth..? maybe not.. till someone tells you or reminds you :P)
Well it sounds good...just wonder why it hasn't been confirmed by other sources. Does Jim Self say we are going to be 12D by 2023? I watched the webinar Channelers On Change and don't recall him mentioning this...do I need to watch again?

openmindedskeptic

Post by openmindedskeptic » Fri May 25, 2018 10:24 am

Thinking about "everything changing" recently, according to Bashar, it occurred to me that there now is an ongoing huge change in the age-old problem of exploitation of women.

The groundswell, ever-growing movement of Me Too has not only resulted in punishment of past male predators, but more importantly it sends a powerful warning to potential future predators to not act..... you rock, ladies....

OMS

themaster

Post by themaster » Fri May 25, 2018 1:27 pm

Alice wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 12:45 am
Well it sounds good...just wonder why it hasn't been confirmed by other sources. Does Jim Self say we are going to be 12D by 2023? I watched the webinar Channelers On Change and don't recall him mentioning this...do I need to watch again?
ahh ask bashar.. you know bashar can probably confirm in a private :P

bare in the mind the critical mass is 5 years away... that's still some major time there.. and do not thing for a second that the people in charge eholimn? and whoever else.. don't have other tricks/plans up there sleave to get humans ready..

I mean at the core every person on the planet you, ME everybody! came for this critical mass event if it is 999.90% unconscious right now..

As you know or guess I treat you a bit like the kiddy class.. cause I'm not saying bashar is awful or anything but as a teacher I moved away from him what in 2013 maybe? he's just slow.. and the new material is slow from him....
Alice wrote:
Jim Self say we are going to be 12D by 2023?
I don't know for sure.. you can ask him..? but jim really is well educated by my experience of working with him in our class till 2015... and at the end of the day you don't need to know this information or our plan consciously.. you really don't... again it's gonna be a wait to 2023 and if I haven't said.. there not sitting idle the elohim/creators of the critical mass they will be doing the best they can in that time to awaken us consciously.. because weather you know it or not.. 99.9% of all humans are aliens they have lives on Pleiades and everywhere on the solar system and this is part of plan.. so the alien awakening is really when the critical mass happens....
Alice wrote:
Jim Self say we are going to be 12D by 2023?
and so were clear.. were NOT going to the 12th on the day.. the 5th dimension energy consciousness is the first change.. it will happen in 2023 I have no idea what the timetable is?? to get to the 12th dimension... in 2023 is where the physical change/upgrade (you can think of it like bashar's "everything changes" prediction in this case 2023 and this is way more then just TRUMP it's a very big deal it was daniel scrantons channel that gave me the critical mass date not jim.. just them, so you welcome to ask them if you want?) actually consciousness takes place.. I don't know what else is happening beyond that... (so far)
Alice wrote:
just wonder why it hasn't been confirmed by other sources.
they don't tell you everything you know? they tell you what your READY for.. people really don't want to hear about it.. but ask them privately and they will tell you a LOT more...
Alice wrote:
I watched the webinar Channelers On Change and don't recall him mentioning this...do I need to watch again?
sorry I don't know who your talking about..? so were clear jim ran our class until 2015.. then he went off to do his own thing and our class channel joan walker is still going on.. this is her website if your curious on what she says publicly now.. https://joanandjohnwalker.com/

If your talking about the lecture jim did with adamus and steve rother? ahh good news there doing another in 4 months or so... I think I might go to that one too.. :P and yah if I get to talk to jim again I'll ask him about the critical mass or other things but I can only say we didn't talk about it last time :P (if your looking for me in this video..? I'm in the back row near farthest monitor to the left wearing white) :P

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat May 26, 2018 2:06 am

So Joan Walker is your new fave source, and you consider her channelings far superior to Bashar? Bashar is too "slow"?

Found this in one of her channelings at the site, 2/1/18.

https://joanandjohnwalker.com/dont-forg ... ion-daily/

You cannot receive what you need if you sporadically sit in the silence to receive.

Of course, she didn't mean to say that. She meant the complete opposite.

Bashar/Darryl may not float your boat anymore, but they are not so slow that they make such errors in the channelings.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sat May 26, 2018 3:30 pm

Thanks for posting that video themaster, I hadn’t seen that one before.

Personally, I haven’t yet found a ‘source’ that I’ve been unable to derive value from. Even within everyday interactions with people or here on the forum.

I love Bashar and I probably always will, he brings a lightheartedness, humor and whimsy that is rare among spiritual teachers in my experience. He lets us know that it’s ok to play and that we don’t have to take ourselves so seriously all the time. :)

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat May 26, 2018 8:37 pm

OgBashar, I agree with this:
Personally, I haven’t yet found a ‘source’ that I’ve been unable to derive value from. Even within everyday interactions with people or here on the forum.
I would not put a lot of faith in the predictions of that source themaster was talking about, but there is some good stuff in the messages I looked at. That kind of error I pointed out does bug me. Freudian slip?
I love Bashar and I probably always will, he brings a lightheartedness, humor and whimsy that is rare among spiritual teachers in my experience. He lets us know that it’s ok to play and that we don’t have to take ourselves so seriously all the time. :)
I have often thought I wish I had access to Bashar when I was growing up and dealing with all the brainwashing in what Seth calls "the official line of consciousness."
“The one-line official consciousness with which you are familiar says, `The world is not safe. I cannot trust it. Nor can I trust the conditions of experience or the conditions of my own existence. Nor can I trust myself. I can look at a squirrel and rejoice, but I cannot look at myself and rejoice, for I am filled with inequity and I am, to some extent, evil.'”

Seth spoke with rich irony here, looking from one person to another. “I am not only evil as myself,” he continued in his example, “but I come from a tainted and flawed race. My mother and my father were flawed before me and I send these tragic flaws into the future. Therefore, I must set up my defenses in whatever way I can, to protect myself in a universe that I cannot trust, and from a self that is evil and flawed...As long as you believe that you dwell in a universe that is a threat, you must defend yourself against it. As long as you believe that the self is flawed and that the race is doomed and evil, you must defend yourself against yourself. And how can you then trust the voice of the psyche? When I say to you, ‘be spontaneous’, how dare you take that step? To be spontaneous would obviously give rise to all the lust, passion, murder, and hatred that to you is inherent in the human heart.”

“So you say, ‘I try to be spontaneous, but how can I? I try to believe that I am good, but how can I be good when I come from a race that is evil?’ You try to say, ‘The universe is safe’, and then you watch the television news or read the newspaper and you say, ‘What lie is this? How can the universe be safe when I read about wholesale murder, war, trickery, and greed? How can I be myself, for if I am myself will I not unleash into the world only more of the horror I see about me? For surely human nature cannot change, and human nature is evil. Look already what evil it has worked upon the planet, then tell me Seth, be spontaneous! What do you ask of me, and how can I stand upon the authority of the psyche or tell myself that I am good?”

“The official line of consciousness forms a world about it and you experience and perceive that world. While you devote yourselves to that official consciousness, the world will always appear the same—disastrous, bound for destruction or the greater judgment of a fundamental god.”

“My last book, The Nature of Personal Reality, is a good book. It is a helpful book, and it is far trickier than you realize. It will lead you–automatically, if you use it, well–out of the official line of consciousness. You will begin to question not only your own private beliefs for your own purposes, but the nature of beliefs. And you will be led to discover other strands of consciousness.”

“Ruburt [Jane] is working with what he call the codicils, material he is getting from the library. Now those codicils are truths, quite apparent at another stage of consciousness. The one-line stage of consciousness was necessary, but it contained within it its own impetus for development. It set up challenges that could not be solved at that stage, and that would automatically lead you to other kinds of awareness. Only when you sense these, can old contradictions make sense...You need not say, ‘The universe is safe’, for at your present level, that will only enrage you. Say instead, ‘I live in a safe universe’, and so you shall. Those defenses you have set up will crumble for they will not be needed."

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sun May 27, 2018 3:00 am

I would not put a lot of faith in the predictions of that source themaster was talking about, but there is some good stuff in the messages I looked at. That kind of error I pointed out does bug me. Freudian slip?
I do see some aspects of fear in the messages. But some good things too. A distrust of and need to control the Self perhaps? I wonder why the mixed messages?
I have often thought I wish I had access to Bashar when I was growing up and dealing with all the brainwashing in what Seth calls "the official line of consciousness."
Yea I love Seth too. :)

themaster

Post by themaster » Sun May 27, 2018 5:02 am

OgBashar wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 3:00 am
you get what your searching for.. are you really looking for invalidation? and what would bashar say about that? :lol: :P

she channeled messages for our class for years and YEARS and years.. (and her messages were for people who would do work.. breathe and use your fucking chakra's not sit at a conference every few years.. NO!) in comparison daryl = fucking light weight.. so were clear.. noobs! :(

maybe you should ask a question to your precious bashar hero worship rather then playing the invalidation noob game.. kind of immature.. very disappointed in you so called students...

yah, yah it's hard to validate.. but you guys really kind of dropped the ball on this one.. good work you invalidated and proved what you already believed.. you where RIGHT all along...

Jim that guy in the middle received messages with Joan and taught them for at least 5 years.. but you guys figured out in 5 seconds.. she's a fraud and yah let's get back on that invalidation game please...

And also bashar sent me to her and jim.. watch that fucking video in my profile one more time.. bashar didn't answer my question (not really) but it was only 1 or 2 months after I asked that to him that I met Jim Self.. and only a few years later joan walker.. (and bashar told me himself he did help facilitate that)

you guys seem to need to use jealousy or invalidation as your way to justify that? bashar taught so well the lesson of not invalidating.. but here you are invalidating.. why??? really why? you look like piss poor students to me :(

I don't invalidate bashar.. I don't have a problem with him or seth.. (not my favorite channel!) and I don't need to invalidate anyone and know that I'm right.. I really did learn bashar's invalidation lesson.. it's in his fucking material! you need to look again, both of you!

if you guys have any ability to NOT UNDERSTAND your behavior? sit with bashar and have a session.. and see what he tells you? cause I'm pretty sure I just told you.. exactly! what he'd tell you... invalidation does not make you good students acting not in BIAS period. it means if you still don't get it yet? your fucking BIAS.. and when your in bias your lying to yourself and us... examine your own behaviors..

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun May 27, 2018 6:00 am

um, how many times did you use that word,"invalidation" in your post? I would not venture to count!

Hey, diff'rent strokes, you know? I did not dismiss the source entirely, I said there was some good stuff in the messages I perused.
That error I noted did leave a poor impression. I mean, geez, proofread before posting!

Yes, you were dismissive of Bashar--"he's so slow." Really, that is all you can say about him here on a Bashar forum?

Look, it's cool if you prefer Joan and John. I'm glad you are happy with what you've gotten from them.
You may want to examine your reaction to our criticisms which after all , were not all-encompassing. I'm reminded of
your infatuation with Christina Pavlina. You were pretty invested in her "rightness" for a while there, too.

laptop123

Post by laptop123 » Sun May 27, 2018 8:31 am

"Everything will change.... everything!"
Lets be honest here, nothing out of the ordinary changed. I have been listening to Bashar since 2009/2010. If a few people had some personal change in 2006, that is not significant - people around the world do self improvement all the time.

We still have to go to work every day.
We still have physical and metal disease.
People are still dying in accidents and disasters.
People still fight just like they used to before.

Then the story changed to, the change is still gonna happen, but you will be able to trace it back to the fall of 2016. And some babble where some people say 'oh things changed', but there is no real significant change that they can point to. They just had common life changes that millions go through every year.

Until real change or 'everything' changes, lets not kid ourselves about this subject.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sun May 27, 2018 10:05 am

While some of those predictions of massive change did transpire (Trump's presidency f.e.), others are not perceived on a conscious level.

Many trains leaving the station. Choose which one that is for you to be on.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sun May 27, 2018 11:25 am

Alice wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 10:05 am
While some of those predictions of massive change did transpire (Trump's presidency f.e.), others are not perceived on a conscious level.

Many trains leaving the station. Choose which one that is for you to be on.
Love train for me! :D

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sun May 27, 2018 11:36 am

Themaster,

Appeal to authority is a logical fallacy. I do not idolize or worship Bashar or Seth. I do not idolize or worship anyone. I love them. And I love you too.

laptop123

Post by laptop123 » Sun May 27, 2018 11:52 am

Alice wrote:
While some of those predictions of massive change did transpire (Trump's presidency f.e.),
- I am sorry but Donald Trump has not changed 'everything'.
- He is not your first controversial president.
- People have disagreed about politics for years - at bigger scales than USA have had in many countries.
- Not all of us are in the USA
- Those seeking freedom from pain and suffering did not suddenly become free.
Alice wrote:
Many trains leaving the station.
Bashar said the trains were leaving the station approximately 5 years ago already, if not more? So that did not suddenly happen in the fall of 2016....

So let me be more blunt: What exactly changed in your every day life - something that has not been happening in the lives of millions of people for years?

I suppose you will only relate to my point if you have spent large amounts of money over years on Bashar material... only to be disappointed by this gaint hyped change of EVERYTHING.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sun May 27, 2018 1:56 pm

I suppose you will only relate to my point if you have spent large amounts of money over years on Bashar material... only to be disappointed by this gaint hyped change of EVERYTHING.
It’s not what you do, it’s your intent in doing it. Money is nothing but a symbol for the exchange of “value” so you may ask yourself, what is it that you really value above all else? What do you really want? What is it that you’ve been looking for all along?

What if you reached so deeply inside yourself that you could find only Love? Would you still need money?

Remember that you always get back what you put out. What have we been puttIng out that has been keeping us from getting what we want?