Meaning originally overlooked in Self-empowerment workshop

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

matcha

Meaning originally overlooked in Self-empowerment workshop

Post by matcha » Tue May 22, 2018 8:05 pm

The workshop was made in 1987, in it Bashar said that (forget exact number) more bees would pollenate (forget exact number) more flowers because the group had meditated.

Jump forward to 2018 and companies are working on designing computer bees to replace the free and beneficial process natural bees do because everyone is so afraid of bees dying out in the future and that simple statement gains more power.

Ever thought of meditating to aid the bees? One of my animal spirit guides is the queen bee. Along with the cricket and wolf. I don’t know what it means that 2/3 of my main animal spirit guides are bugs. Another guide is the humpback whale.

Alice

Re: Meaning originally overlooked in Self-empowerment workshop

Post by Alice » Thu May 24, 2018 7:33 am

Good idea! The bees that really need help are those in the wild.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/20 ... nvironment

Sounds like you have quite a few animal totems including from the insect kingdom! :o

openmindedskeptic

Post by openmindedskeptic » Fri May 25, 2018 10:39 am

Alternatively, we can just refuse to fret and worry about this problem and instead decide that we are moving into a reality where a solution arises to save the bees, from some wise and resourceful scientists or other able souls, and thus those wonderful little fellows continue their wonderful work of pollination, etc, an live happily ever after....

I love the way Bashar told a questioner who asked what he could do to solve the seemingly overwhelming problems of ever greater pollution on Earth... Mr. B said words to the effect of " Well, just decide that you will shift into the parallel reality where solutions to these problems easily arise and you can enjoy living on a beautiful, pollution-free Earth... just change your beliefs, it's that simple.... there are an infinite number of Earths in parallel realities, just choose the one that you prefer...'"

I disagree with Mr. B that it's "that simple".... well, it may be "simple", but it's not "easy" .... otherwise none of us in this Forum would be discussing problems of bees and pollution,.... we would already have shifted to a preferred reality, and one of the topics in this forum would be "Remember the time, not long ago, when there used to be problems of bees and monarch butterflies and pollution and lack of alternatives to oil and coal energy on Earth, and we changed all that just by choosing a nicer reality, ha ha?" :D

OMS

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon May 28, 2018 8:24 am

openmindedskeptic wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 10:39 am
Alternatively, we can just refuse to fret and worry about this problem and instead decide that we are moving into a reality where a solution arises to save the bees, from some wise and resourceful scientists or other able souls, and thus those wonderful little fellows continue their wonderful work of pollination, etc, an live happily ever after....

I love the way Bashar told a questioner who asked what he could do to solve the seemingly overwhelming problems of ever greater pollution on Earth... Mr. B said words to the effect of " Well, just decide that you will shift into the parallel reality where solutions to these problems easily arise and you can enjoy living on a beautiful, pollution-free Earth... just change your beliefs, it's that simple.... there are an infinite number of Earths in parallel realities, just choose the one that you prefer...'"

I disagree with Mr. B that it's "that simple".... well, it may be "simple", but it's not "easy" .... otherwise none of us in this Forum would be discussing problems of bees and pollution,.... we would already have shifted to a preferred reality, and one of the topics in this forum would be "Remember the time, not long ago, when there used to be problems of bees and monarch butterflies and pollution and lack of alternatives to oil and coal energy on Earth, and we changed all that just by choosing a nicer reality, ha ha?" :D

OMS
The Pleiadians/Marciniak say the same and that we have to use our imagination.

"Awaken, dear friends, within this dream and realize it is your duty and responsibility as human beings, based on what you now know, to imagine and visualize a safe world. It will be as you decree, and your own experience will thus reflect it."

Abe might say this falls under the heading of "tell a different story."

Think sync! While pondering this subject, I found this post in a thread on Abe at another forum. I like the distinction of helping from within
the game and helping from outside the game.
http://www.energeticforum.com/personal- ... hings.html
Imagine an ocean - that is "all that is" The waves rising up are us - human projections of "all that is". We are always still connected to our source, just as the waves are always connected to, and part of, the ocean. When the waves crash back down they rejoin the ocean - when we "die" within this physical experience, we rejoin our source. New waves keep forming, and new human projections keep forming in the same way.

Now think of a big lake. Completely still, no waves, no disturbance. Imagine being "all that is" - in a constant and consistant state of bliss. Sounds fabulous to begin with but an eternity of constant and consistant bliss, if you think about it for a while, is not as great as it sounds It lacks the stimulation, the light and shade, the comparison, the creativity, the thrill of the ocean.

So, "all that is" has created a playground for itself. A realm in which it can project itself as separate consciousness and enjoy the challenge and all the experiences of a virtual reality game. And to make it even more effective, the "players" choose to temporarily erase the memory that it is a game, and thereby fully submerge themselves in the experience.

Knowing this doesn't make me want to ignore suffering and poverty - but I am aware that it is part of the "game" I do help - I love helping others - but I help in awareness that I am helping as "part of the game" AND because it feels good, not out of guilt That is the difference. Feelings of guilt and pity are not helpful to anyone. Feelings of inspiration coming from a "feel good" place are empowering to both the person doing the helping and those receiving it.

And in order to make changes from outside the game, I know that it's necessary to make those changes from inside myself (the player). For example, helping the victims of Japan's earthquake from WITHIN the game would be donating money, organising fund-raising, volunteering for the rescue services if possible etc. The effect of this help will be confined to what is possible within the physical realm - within the "game".

Helping the same people from OUTSIDE the game would be starting with feeling overwhelming unconditional love (not an emotion, a power) for yourself, filling yourself with it until it's overflowing, then sending that energy to those people; or using visualisation to imagine them as who they really are - magnificent, powerful spiritual beings (whether you believe that to be true or not, the positive energy will do more to empower them than pity and sorrow); another visualisation is to see the end result - to see the people you want to help as already helped. This is making changes from OUTSIDE the game. There is nothing wrong with helping from both inside and outside the game - this is what I like to do. I like to help from outside the game, knowing it is really the only way to make significant core changes, and I like to take part in the game itself by making donations and helping wherever I can - not because I feel I should or out of guilt, but because it feels good. And the very state of feeling good is chanelling power from outside the game - with deeper, more effective positive results.
Hear, hear :mrgreen:

matcha

Post by matcha » Wed May 30, 2018 3:49 am

Alice wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 8:24 am
openmindedskeptic wrote:

OMS
The Pleiadians/Marciniak say the same and that we have to use our imagination.

"Awaken, dear friends, within this dream and realize it is your duty and responsibility as human beings, based on what you now know, to imagine and visualize a safe world. It will be as you decree, and your own experience will thus reflect it."

Abe might say this falls under the heading of "tell a different story."

Think sync! While pondering this subject, I found this post in a thread on Abe at another forum. I like the distinction of helping from within
the game and helping from outside the game.
http://www.energeticforum.com/personal- ... hings.html
Imagine an ocean - that is "all that is" The waves rising up are us - human projections of "all that is". We are always still connected to our source, just as the waves are always connected to, and part of, the ocean. When the waves crash back down they rejoin the ocean - when we "die" within this physical experience, we rejoin our source. New waves keep forming, and new human projections keep forming in the same way.

Now think of a big lake. Completely still, no waves, no disturbance. Imagine being "all that is" - in a constant and consistant state of bliss. Sounds fabulous to begin with but an eternity of constant and consistant bliss, if you think about it for a while, is not as great as it sounds It lacks the stimulation, the light and shade, the comparison, the creativity, the thrill of the ocean.

So, "all that is" has created a playground for itself. A realm in which it can project itself as separate consciousness and enjoy the challenge and all the experiences of a virtual reality game. And to make it even more effective, the "players" choose to temporarily erase the memory that it is a game, and thereby fully submerge themselves in the experience.

Knowing this doesn't make me want to ignore suffering and poverty - but I am aware that it is part of the "game" I do help - I love helping others - but I help in awareness that I am helping as "part of the game" AND because it feels good, not out of guilt That is the difference. Feelings of guilt and pity are not helpful to anyone. Feelings of inspiration coming from a "feel good" place are empowering to both the person doing the helping and those receiving it.

And in order to make changes from outside the game, I know that it's necessary to make those changes from inside myself (the player). For example, helping the victims of Japan's earthquake from WITHIN the game would be donating money, organising fund-raising, volunteering for the rescue services if possible etc. The effect of this help will be confined to what is possible within the physical realm - within the "game".

Helping the same people from OUTSIDE the game would be starting with feeling overwhelming unconditional love (not an emotion, a power) for yourself, filling yourself with it until it's overflowing, then sending that energy to those people; or using visualisation to imagine them as who they really are - magnificent, powerful spiritual beings (whether you believe that to be true or not, the positive energy will do more to empower them than pity and sorrow); another visualisation is to see the end result - to see the people you want to help as already helped. This is making changes from OUTSIDE the game. There is nothing wrong with helping from both inside and outside the game - this is what I like to do. I like to help from outside the game, knowing it is really the only way to make significant core changes, and I like to take part in the game itself by making donations and helping wherever I can - not because I feel I should or out of guilt, but because it feels good. And the very state of feeling good is chanelling power from outside the game - with deeper, more effective positive results.
Hear, hear :mrgreen:
This I feel is very in alignment, a hard concept to misuse. I remember once talking to a psychiatrist and saying, ‘I just don’t want to play the game. (Meaning the game of getting an office job to pay bills and living the life society shows you to strive for in movies/tv.)’ He reacted as if I had some delusion where I thought life was a game. Sigh. It can be painful to have a psychiatrist pick apart your statements and always come to the conclusion you are ill. I remember that moment every time I read/hear someone refering to life as a game.

matcha

Post by matcha » Wed May 30, 2018 3:57 am

openmindedskeptic wrote:

OMS
I will PM you a question.

Alice

Post by Alice » Thu May 31, 2018 5:08 am

matcha wrote:This I feel is very in alignment, a hard concept to misuse. I remember once talking to a psychiatrist and saying, ‘I just don’t want to play the game. (Meaning the game of getting an office job to pay bills and living the life society shows you to strive for in movies/tv.)’ He reacted as if I had some delusion where I thought life was a game. Sigh. It can be painful to have a psychiatrist pick apart your statements and always come to the conclusion you are ill. I remember that moment every time I read/hear someone refering to life as a game.
Maybe you can think of such incidents as opportunities to teach what you know. I had occasion to see a psychologist short term some time ago.
I was not shy about sticking up for my beliefs with him and at the conclusion of therapy, he told me he had learned from me. That was nice to know.

A book you could have recommended to that shrink is "The Game of Life and How to Play It" by Florence Scovel Shinn, a New Thought classic.
Free to read here:
http://www.psicounsel.com/thegameoflife.pdf

We are all learning and that includes the so-called "experts,"

matcha

Post by matcha » Thu May 31, 2018 6:15 am

Alice wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 5:08 am
matcha wrote:This I feel is very in alignment, a hard concept to misuse. I remember once talking to a psychiatrist and saying, ‘I just don’t want to play the game. (Meaning the game of getting an office job to pay bills and living the life society shows you to strive for in movies/tv.)’ He reacted as if I had some delusion where I thought life was a game. Sigh. It can be painful to have a psychiatrist pick apart your statements and always come to the conclusion you are ill. I remember that moment every time I read/hear someone referring to life as a game.
Maybe you can think of such incidents as opportunities to teach what you know. I had occasion to see a psychologist short term some time ago.
I was not shy about sticking up for my beliefs with him and at the conclusion of therapy, he told me he had learned from me. That was nice to know.

A book you could have recommended to that shrink is "The Game of Life and How to Play It" by Florence Scovel Shinn, a New Thought classic.
Free to read here:
http://www.psicounsel.com/thegameoflife.pdf

We are all learning and that includes the so-called "experts,"
I started reading and in the first paragraph, I wondered if there was an audiobook on Audible. You know my weakness is not finishing books when they are in text form. Now I have 'The Complete Works of Florence Scovel Shin,' for one Audible Credit.'
Soon I will have a lot of things to listen to so I should probably get started. Matt Kahn just released his new book and he is going on a book tour and live-streaming the events. I used my abundance to buy the All Access Pass! I love Darryl Anka too, but my spiritual budget tends to get spent on Matt Kahn.

Matt Kahn helps ground me and balance my emotional state. I have grown up a lot over the years of listening to him. Most importantly he taught me to be accountable to my own emotions. Yet as a powerful empath I pick up the emotions of those around me even over the Internet. So when I am upset a majority of the time I have no idea why. I was in a psychic workshop and kept on picking up on the intuition of others. The instructor told me it was important to learn to hear my own voice. I thought it was my own intuition, but when I held back in speaking what I thought, someone else would say what I was thinking. I am a bit of an energetic sponge and a circle of white light, or any other color light, does not block the empathic process. Asking 'is this emotion mine' only works when I remember to ask that question.

Writing half the time I have no idea why I am on that train of thought. What do I have to prove? Yet, I follow the flow because I know that I am being guided by a higher force to go on that tangent. I knew I am writing this for a reason, but I do not know why. It is part of the divine balance of 'All That Is' like when you move your foot to the brake without knowing why and a semi truck suddenly swerves into the lane in front of you. I try to live life in faith and balance and that includes the process in which I write. Something tells me to write this way, so I do. At other times something tells me to write in another way, so I do. I have very little filter. It is much worse when I talk instead of write. Because I do not get the same feedback from talking as I do writing and perhaps it is because people can not see my face and expression.

Update: I thought I was done than the next idea arrived.
You know after I deleted my old posts. I had a dream in which the Tibetian Gods were upset with me because part of what I had written they had used me as a channel for. Bashar was there too linked to the Tibetian Gods as if those Gods had been Extraterrestrials. They were having a meeting and I showed up and they said, 'how can you show your face here after what you have just done?' Yet, I did not leave. I am sorry when my posts are upsetting, but I write them on faith that I am being guided to write that way. Those old posts are likely gone forever. Yet, due to the eternal balance of All That Is even their disappearance is not outside of the divine plan. I cannot take a single step which would unbalance the balance. So I write with faith. And when I write while questioning my writing, that is part of the divine plan too.

matcha

Post by matcha » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:37 pm

openmindedskeptic wrote:

OMS
I deleted the long question and decided to shorten it into a form that works for a forum.
How does a person using this concept go about healing mental illness?
How does a person using this concept react when told they will not be allowed to slowly decreased medication to see if they can handle it?

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:58 pm

I deleted the long question and decided to shorten it into a form that works for a forum.
How does a person using this concept react when told they will not be allowed to slowly decreased medication to see if they can handle it?
There is a person over on the MBT forum by the name James Moffat. He has suffered from mental illness for several years. He is using his understanding of MBT theory to allow himself to function normally without medication, and it seemed to be working quite well for him the last time I heard from him. It’s not the same idea as shifting to parallel realities but you may use whatever permission slip that works for you.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:08 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:58 pm
There is a person over on the MBT forum by the name James Moffat. He has suffered from mental illness for several years. He is using his understanding of MBT theory to allow himself to function normally without medication, and it seemed to be working quite well for him the last time I heard from him. It’s not the same idea as shifting to parallel realities but you may use whatever permission slip that works for you.
Interesting, would it be possible to give more details of this approach?

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:26 pm

Alice wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:08 pm
OgBashar wrote:
In essence, he asks the LCS(Larger Consciousness System/God) to give him what he needs. He has a strong connection and has asked for help healing others as well. The former board administrator Ted Vollers has a number of ailments, some of them surrounding his heart and pacemaker. His doctors never seemed to be able to adjust things correctly, but shortly after working with James, Ted reported a big improvement in his functioning with regards to the pacemaker. The doctors had no explanation for it.

Alice

Post by Alice » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:31 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:26 pm
Alice wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:08 pm
OgBashar wrote:

In essence, he asks the LCS(Larger Consciousness System/God) to give him what he needs. He has a strong connection and has asked for help healing others as well. The former board administrator Ted Vollers has a number of ailments, some of them surrounding his heart and pacemaker. His doctors never seemed to be able to adjust things correctly, but shortly after working with James, Ted reported a big improvement in his functioning with regards to the pacemaker. The doctors had no explanation for it.
:o Wow. Thanks for sharing that.

Does MBT recognize that the LCS is not separate from our own God-self?

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:08 am

Wow. Thanks for sharing that.

Does MBT recognize that the LCS is not separate from our own God-self?
Yes, though the model breaks Consciousness into pieces in order to discuss different functions and aspects of existence, it does recognize that there is no actual separation. It does have its own expression of ‘the one is all and the all are one’.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:34 am

I do find the MBT definition of Consciousness/Existence to be somewhat limiting, as it is restricted to entities that display a choice making ability thus consigning seemingly inanimate objects into the realm of that which is ‘virtual’, or created/projected by the mind. MBT would disagree with the ‘many worlds theory’ or Bashars definition of infinite parallel realities all existing simultaneously. MBT defines infinity as being ‘not real’ as it can never be known in a finite amount of time, MBT prefers to call the LCS ‘unbounded’, infinite in potential perhaps, instead of infinite period. MBT misses the idea that everything is here and now. I do suspect that these limitations are placed within the model intentionally so as to minimize the fear within left brain dominant people such as the scientific community to which it was originally aimed.