Death and picking up where you left off in parallel reality

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

mothershippunk

Death and picking up where you left off in parallel reality

Post by mothershippunk » Tue May 22, 2018 3:09 pm

Bashar has explained a few times to people who have had a near death experience, that they actually died and were given the choice to resume their life in a parralel reality exactly where they left off.

My confusion to this is where he says "You were given a choice", who gave the choice? Do we all have that choice?

Another similar question I have, that i've picked up on from various sessions is:

If we are acting on our highest excitement and living in the moment, are we in control of our life (to the most part), do we make the conscious decision to leave this incarnation when we are ready. As compared to when Bashar has clearly explained, people who end up in situations with no other option than to die (sometimes in tragic situations). Ie, they're living less in the moment and attract negative things to happen to them?

I really appreciate anyone who has the time to elaborate on this so I can clarify my understanding!

Many thanks

ialmostforgot

Re: Death and picking up where you left off in parallel reality

Post by ialmostforgot » Tue May 22, 2018 5:09 pm

I remember the first time I heard about the coming back thing (I call it an "insert coin"), because I have a memory from when I was a kid in which I crashed with my bike (was going down a road and apparently the brakes wouldn't work) and I seemingly got out of that experience without a scratch. Maybe it has nothing to do with Bashar's explanation, but there you go.

I don't know it that kind of thing happens, but makes sense to me. If we agree that we are interdimensional shifters, why not keep shifting when you find yourself in one end of the line and can continue exploring one particular personality in another line. And who offers that choice? Yourself, creation itself, All that is. There's no real separations.

As to why people chose the death they chose, I think he'd say that there can be a variety of reasons. For example, he has said that some people chose a particular illness so that the family members go through some kind of process, and so on.

The control part lies in what you do with what happens, not so much in what happens. The good old "Circumstances don't matter..."

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Wed May 23, 2018 6:25 am

mothershippunk wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 3:09 pm
Bashar has explained a few times to people who have had a near death experience, that they actually died and were given the choice to resume their life in a parralel reality exactly where they left off.

My confusion to this is where he says "You were given a choice", who gave the choice? Do we all have that choice?

Another similar question I have, that i've picked up on from various sessions is:

If we are acting on our highest excitement and living in the moment, are we in control of our life (to the most part), do we make the conscious decision to leave this incarnation when we are ready. As compared to when Bashar has clearly explained, people who end up in situations with no other option than to die (sometimes in tragic situations). Ie, they're living less in the moment and attract negative things to happen to them?

I really appreciate anyone who has the time to elaborate on this so I can clarify my understanding!

Many thanks
In this stance given the choice would mean they were given a choice from their higher self.

Do we all have that choice? that depends on whether your physical body is capable of supporting a life when you come back to it.

When it comes to NDE, OBE. They differ from individual to individual depending on their perspective and kind of baggage they're carrying. You can achieve OBE yourself and see what you experience. Don't be fearful of it, it's what you do every night. You're an expert in doing it.

Yes to the highest excitement part but as you said, to the most part. How do you tell which part is and which part isn't?

Alice

Post by Alice » Thu May 24, 2018 1:15 am

basharelan3937 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 6:25 am
In this stance given the choice would mean they were given a choice from their higher self.

Do we all have that choice? that depends on whether your physical body is capable of supporting a life when you come back to it.
Anita Moorjani was told she needed to go back, in her NDE. She of course did not want to return to a cancer-ravaged body, but was told
the cancer would be gone. And, it was. Well, as B says: "Expect, expect, expect a miracle."

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Thu May 24, 2018 7:12 am

Alice wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 1:15 am
basharelan3937 wrote:

Anita Moorjani was told she needed to go back, in her NDE. She of course did not want to return to a cancer-ravaged body, but was told
the cancer would be gone. And, it was. Well, as B says: "Expect, expect, expect a miracle."
haven't heard of her before but that is quite an interesting story. Are there any stories of people coming back to life after getting bombed or dying in mass shooting? that would be a real miracle.

Alice

Post by Alice » Thu May 24, 2018 7:25 am

basharelan3937 wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 7:12 am
Alice wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 1:15 am
basharelan3937 wrote:

haven't heard of her before but that is quite an interesting story. Are there any stories of people coming back to life after getting bombed or dying in mass shooting? that would be a real miracle.
Anita is well known and her story has inspired many. She wrote a book, Dying To Be Me, about that NDE.

Here's her TED talk:

No, I am not aware of any cases that apparently survived something like a bombing etc. but there probably are some. According to Bashar,
we always have the choice to come back. They could go into another probability stream...

openmindedskeptic

Post by openmindedskeptic » Thu May 24, 2018 4:57 pm

This is indeed one of the most fascinating questions in metaphysics, and one of the most overlooked, or at least .... least discussed.

Neal Donald Walsh in Home with God wrote on this subject, and yet no one I know picked up on it or was as flabbergasted as I was when the book came out. Neal's "god" says that after dying, every person goes before some sort of after-life elder group or wise people council and the first question that is asked is "Are you finished with this particular life, or do you want to go back and live it some more?"

Some folks decide they've experienced all or most of what they set out to, and choose to move on to new challenges in the non-physical world, but others, many others, decide that they want to go back because..... they have family who would be heartbroken, or they have important unfinished business, or because they want to enjoy the earth plane some more.....

Apparently, if you want to go back, your memory of the death is erased and you come back into parallel circumstances that permit you to get on with what you wanted to do, without being severely hampered by injuries or diseases that killed you earlier.

There used to be an early video of bashar sitting with a group of ten people or so in some living room, explaining this stuff almost exactly like Neal.

They both say most folks have died several times because of clumsy accidents or diseases and choose to come back. Bashar said... "so if you sometimes think, 'how in the heck did I survive THAT car crash (or other life threatening incident).... the answer is ' you DIDN'T'..... you just decided to come back..."

NOW... the one exception , on which both Neil and Bashar agree, is suicide. If you voluntarily decide to die by killing yourself, then you don't get the choice to come back, because you broke the rules and you need to go through some sort of healing on the other side to get pulled out of the very dense negative energy that you put yourself in by thinking suicide was the only way out. Suicide, they both say, results in the awareness, on the other side, of a huge mistake .... and , as Bashar puts it...."OOOPS".... or even more intense remorse....

Having heard this very reassuring and comforting information, I subsequently decided to
take up sky.diving..... because, hey, no more risk... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding, but who knows....maybe next month.... but I have in fact decided to not worry about cholesterol or food additives etc and to just enjoy whatever food I like, no matter how "scientifically incorrect" it may be...

OMS

Alice

Post by Alice » Thu May 24, 2018 9:43 pm

openmindedskeptic wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 4:57 pm
This is indeed one of the most fascinating questions in metaphysics, and one of the most overlooked, or at least .... least discussed.

Neal Donald Walsh in Home with God wrote on this subject, and yet no one I know picked up on it or was as flabbergasted as I was when the book came out. Neal's "god" says that after dying, every person goes before some sort of after-life elder group or wise people council and the first question that is asked is "Are you finished with this particular life, or do you want to go back and live it some more?"

Some folks decide they've experienced all or most of what they set out to, and choose to move on to new challenges in the non-physical world, but others, many others, decide that they want to go back because..... they have family who would be heartbroken, or they have important unfinished business, or because they want to enjoy the earth plane some more.....

Apparently, if you want to go back, your memory of the death is erased and you come back into parallel circumstances that permit you to get on with what you wanted to do, without being severely hampered by injuries or diseases that killed you earlier.
Do you think this is what occurred with Anita Moorjani? I assume you are familiar with her story. Not sure how "parallel circumstances" fits there aside from what B says about every new moment being an entirely new universe...

I do wonder why this info (about death being reversible) doesn't show up in other channeled material that I consider to be from a high source, like Seth, Abraham, Kryon et al. However I just found a great exchange with Abe on death. In short: "You never go anywhere!"
There used to be an early video of bashar sitting with a group of ten people or so in some living room, explaining this stuff almost exactly like Neal.

They both say most folks have died several times because of clumsy accidents or diseases and choose to come back. Bashar said... "so if you sometimes think, 'how in the heck did I survive THAT car crash (or other life threatening incident).... the answer is ' you DIDN'T'..... you just decided to come back..."

NOW... the one exception , on which both Neil and Bashar agree, is suicide. If you voluntarily decide to die by killing yourself, then you don't get the choice to come back, because you broke the rules and you need to go through some sort of healing on the other side to get pulled out of the very dense negative energy that you put yourself in by thinking suicide was the only way out. Suicide, they both say, results in the awareness, on the other side, of a huge mistake .... and , as Bashar puts it...."OOOPS".... or even more intense remorse....
Hey! What I remember from Home With God, is that suicides usually reincarnate asap, usually in same or very similar circumstances, to complete the lessons they were hoping to escape. OK, I just checked, and yep. This is not a "punishment" but a soul decision.
Having heard this very reassuring and comforting information, I subsequently decided to
take up sky.diving..... because, hey, no more risk... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding, but who knows....maybe next month.... but I have in fact decided to not worry about cholesterol or food additives etc and to just enjoy whatever food I like, no matter how "scientifically incorrect" it may be...

OMS
It is possible to integrate eating healthfully with eating whatever you like. I do :) It's all about balance.

"Eating right" is not just about living longer, or maybe not at all about that, it's more about quality of life while in body. A steady diet of junk food doesn't support that. Bashar emphasizes the importance of keeping our bodies in a high vibe state, to receive the rising frequencies...

Oh, and you don't need to worry about cholesterol. That is one of those health myths stubbornly hanging around.
https://chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart ... the-enemy/

It's better with butter :mrgreen:

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Fri May 25, 2018 6:15 am

As we're discussing many different perspective on life after death. Here is one more from the soul itself who died through a suicide.

openmindedskeptic

Post by openmindedskeptic » Fri May 25, 2018 10:55 am

Thanks for this, BasharElan, very interesting.... unfortunately he doesn't talk about his suicide or the consequences in the non-physical....

OMD

openmindedskeptic

Post by openmindedskeptic » Fri May 25, 2018 11:04 am

PS - I did a quick check and found Channeling Erik on Youtube... another interesting channelled being.

He talks about suicide in "Erik Discusses the Afterlife, Part Three" at around 6 minutes 9 seconds... in his case there was no instant reincarnation,

He says that the necessary working out of the emotional or mistaken belief issues that should have been dealt with on earth takes place, at least in his case, in the non-physical.

OMS

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Fri May 25, 2018 3:15 pm

openmindedskeptic wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 10:55 am
Thanks for this, BasharElan, very interesting.... unfortunately he doesn't talk about his suicide or the consequences in the non-physical....

OMD
not a problem. I'm here to help myself through you. If what he says resonate with you then you can also checkout his other videos. He has a very interesting personalty and there are many other videos of him bringing well known figures from the past. Just make sure you're watching the ones where he is channeled by Jamie Butler as I'm not very sure about other channels who claim to channel him. Sometimes you can hear him in the background which is kind of cool.

link to the channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/drmedhus

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Fri May 25, 2018 7:22 pm

basharelan3937 wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 6:15 am
As we're discussing many different perspective on life after death. Here is one more from the soul itself who died through a suicide.

<cough>
bullshit
<cough>
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.

ialmostforgot

Post by ialmostforgot » Sat May 26, 2018 7:23 am

Yesterday I saw a clip where Bashar says that the question of whether or not to continue with a life comes from your guides.

It all comes down to the notion that you always have a choice, there's always leeway.

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Sat May 26, 2018 2:07 pm

wilburn wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 7:22 pm
basharelan3937 wrote:

<cough>
bullshit
<cough>
there is no need to share what you eat for dinner.

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Sun May 27, 2018 5:07 pm

wilburn wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 7:22 pm
basharelan3937 wrote:

<cough>
bullshit
<cough>
there is no need to share what you eat for dinner.
there's no need to SPAM this forum with psychic bullshit either,

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Sun May 27, 2018 7:32 pm

wilburn wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 5:07 pm
If her message doesn't resonate with your vibration then you can just choose to ignore it instead of distracting everyone from the discussion. that's what trolls do. Are you a troll?

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Sun May 27, 2018 10:46 pm

basharelan3937 wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 7:32 pm
wilburn wrote:
If her message doesn't resonate with your vibration then you can just choose to ignore it instead of distracting everyone from the discussion. that's what trolls do. Are you a troll?
All I know is that only an idiot would promote that which has already been found out to be crap. The Butler/Erik fraud didn't even know who gave John Lennon his first guitar. :roll: Enjoy your freak show.

Arouet

Post by Arouet » Sun May 27, 2018 11:56 pm

basharelan3937 wrote:
As we're discussing many different perspective on life after death. Here is one more from the soul itself who died through a suicide...
...and your evidence that this 'spirit' is the dead Erik Medhus is...?

<drum roll>
I AM a Precursor!

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Mon May 28, 2018 5:57 am

wilburn wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 10:46 pm
basharelan3937 wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 7:32 pm
wilburn wrote:
All I know is that only an idiot would promote that which has already been found out to be crap. The Butler/Erik fraud didn't even know who gave John Lennon his first guitar. :roll: Enjoy your freak show.
Found out to be a crap by who? a troll named Willburn? that's like saying B is a fraud since handful of people can't seem to agree with him.

I guess I should stop listening to her now and forget everything B has said about parallel realities since everything seems to revolve around one dimension being called Willburn. :lol: