Death and picking up where you left off in parallel reality

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

basharelan3937

Re: Death and picking up where you left off in parallel reality

Post by basharelan3937 » Mon May 28, 2018 6:09 am

Arouet wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 11:56 pm
basharelan3937 wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 6:15 am
As we're discussing many different perspective on life after death. Here is one more from the soul itself who died through a suicide...
...and your evidence that this 'spirit' is the dead Erik Medhus is...?

<drum roll>
that's an extremely silly way to look at things that are of other dimension and spiritual in their very nature. let me just take a picture of the spirit and show you the evidence. :|

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Tue May 29, 2018 9:33 pm

Arouet wrote:
basharelan3937 wrote:
As we're discussing many different perspective on life after death. Here is one more from the soul itself who died through a suicide...

<drum roll>
Non-existent. The Butler/Medhus show is for children who lack discernment and watch too many puppet shows.
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.

matcha

Post by matcha » Wed May 30, 2018 4:05 am

basharelan3937 wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 7:12 am
Alice wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 1:15 am
basharelan3937 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 6:25 am
In this stance given the choice would mean they were given a choice from their higher self.

Do we all have that choice? that depends on whether your physical body is capable of supporting a life when you come back to it.
Anita Moorjani was told she needed to go back, in her NDE. She of course did not want to return to a cancer-ravaged body, but was told
the cancer would be gone. And, it was. Well, as B says: "Expect, expect, expect a miracle."
haven't heard of her before but that is quite an interesting story. Are there any stories of people coming back to life after getting bombed or dying in mass shooting? that would be a real miracle.
https://angelicview.wordpress.com/2012/ ... s-freedom/

This is a NDE from a bombing. I read every post on the blog and hope this is the right one.

No after reading it was the wrong link, if related.

https://angelicview.wordpress.com/2013/ ... gs-part-2/

Perhaps this is the current one.
https://angelicview.wordpress.com/2015/ ... le-things/
Above is some written parts of her book on her NDE.
Most of these thousands were familiar to me, and all were my equal regardless of their admiration for my latest silly feat on earth. (How intrepid is it, really, to choose to get blown up?) I knew the Gathering to be a meeting of many groups representing a wide variety of interests and responsibilities pertaining not only directly to earth and physical universe energies but to dimensions and issues beyond.

The concept that I first communicated was that I was tired and had no interest in returning to the physical plane. I understood that the decision was mine, and at this point my decision was to end my physical existence.

Immediately after that, or perhaps more accurately folded within it, I presented what seems from my current physical body/conscious mind perception to be a transfer of information in the form of an inexplicably complex matrix. The information was minutely detailed and broadly conceptual—at once layered and infinitely dense, yet elegantly simple. It included events, thoughts, incidents, individuals, and groups in all their relationship complexities: stories, concepts, connections, nuances, layers, judgments, and projections. It included kinetic equations and dimensions and symbols and flows. Rather than being a classic life-flashing-before-the-eyes scene, this download was a collection that emphasized what might be very broadly understood as cultural and political information. I was aware that I deliberately offered the condensed data in fulfillment of a request that had been made by this Gathering of personalities prior to my taking on this body for this physical lifetime.
Perhaps a quote from the last link will interest you to read.

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Wed May 30, 2018 6:41 am

wilburn wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 9:33 pm
Arouet wrote:
basharelan3937 wrote:

<drum roll>
Non-existent. The Butler/Medhus show is for children who lack discernment and watch too many puppet shows.
You're using your insecurities and projecting it on everything through name calling, personal attacks and now you seem to think you're above children intelligence. It says a lot about you than it says about Erik who has helped thousands of people. You're non-existent to them, so enjoy your bubble. ;)

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Wed May 30, 2018 6:44 am

matcha wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 4:05 am
basharelan3937 wrote:
Alice wrote:

Anita Moorjani was told she needed to go back, in her NDE. She of course did not want to return to a cancer-ravaged body, but was told
the cancer would be gone. And, it was. Well, as B says: "Expect, expect, expect a miracle."
haven't heard of her before but that is quite an interesting story. Are there any stories of people coming back to life after getting bombed or dying in mass shooting? that would be a real miracle.

This is a NDE from a bombing. I read every post on the blog and hope this is the right one.

Most of these thousands were familiar to me, and all were my equal regardless of their admiration for my latest silly feat on earth. (How intrepid is it, really, to choose to get blown up?) I knew the Gathering to be a meeting of many groups representing a wide variety of interests and responsibilities pertaining not only directly to earth and physical universe energies but to dimensions and issues beyond.

The concept that I first communicated was that I was tired and had no interest in returning to the physical plane. I understood that the decision was mine, and at this point my decision was to end my physical existence.

Immediately after that, or perhaps more accurately folded within it, I presented what seems from my current physical body/conscious mind perception to be a transfer of information in the form of an inexplicably complex matrix. The information was minutely detailed and broadly conceptual—at once layered and infinitely dense, yet elegantly simple. It included events, thoughts, incidents, individuals, and groups in all their relationship complexities: stories, concepts, connections, nuances, layers, judgments, and projections. It included kinetic equations and dimensions and symbols and flows. Rather than being a classic life-flashing-before-the-eyes scene, this download was a collection that emphasized what might be very broadly understood as cultural and political information. I was aware that I deliberately offered the condensed data in fulfillment of a request that had been made by this Gathering of personalities prior to my taking on this body for this physical lifetime.
that's a lot of reading. I'll give it a shot when I have time. Thanks for sharing.

Arouet

Post by Arouet » Thu May 31, 2018 5:17 am

wilburn wrote:
I wrote Jamie Butler asking for prrof that she channeld dead Erik Medhus.

Here's the rwponse I got'

"Dear Arouet!

Thank you for your question. Spirits are using me, larger voices callin' , what Heaven brought you and me cannot be forgotten"

wtf :lol: That's Crosby Stills nash Young.
I AM a Precursor! https://goo.gl/K9yoHW

Alice

Post by Alice » Thu May 31, 2018 8:21 am

Arouet wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 5:17 am
wilburn wrote:

"Dear Arouet!

Thank you for your question. Spirits are using me, larger voices callin' , what Heaven brought you and me cannot be forgotten"

I think that's a cool response! Really, what 'proof' could she give that would convince you?

I liked her channeling of the Earth, especially the conclusion when she was asked whether Earth had any special message for us.

Jamie channeled: "Give me your feet!"

(Earthing, grounding barefoot)

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Thu May 31, 2018 1:13 pm

matcha wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 4:05 am
basharelan3937 wrote:
Alice wrote:

I finished reading and it was quite a fascinating story. Although some of the things mentioned in that may not make much sense to a physical mind but they're quite true once you move to non-physical dimension.

"The personalities were non-physical in essence, taking on form if they intended to do that for a particular purpose. I perceived the way they looked according to what I preferred for my purposes. At the time, since I had been abruptly transferred from the physical plane, it was simpler to perceive them in a human form, wearing glowing white robes."

this is something Kryon has mentioned in the past not in exact way but quite similar.

starts at 2:00

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Thu May 31, 2018 5:28 pm

Arouet wrote:
wilburn wrote:

"Dear Arouet!

LOLLOLLOL

Just read the Comments, awful. https://thesearchforlifeafterdeath.com/ ... ers-grief/

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:52 pm

wilburn wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 5:28 pm
Arouet wrote:
wilburn wrote:

"Dear Arouet!

LOLLOLLOL

Just read the Comments, awful. https://thesearchforlifeafterdeath.com/ ... ers-grief/
Total of 77 reviews (most of them are promoting their own business and channeling websites) means she is a fraud :?:
VS
35000 loyal followers :!:

You can take any channeler/famous person in the world and find negative reviews about them if that's the reality you want to create for yourself. It just shows your lack of independent thinking, you're relying on validation from others who can tell you what to think about any given subject. In this stance you're quoting the guy who is providing that validation you're seeking.

not only are you wrong statistically, you think you sound smart by doing google search instead of relying on your own independent thinking.

that emphasize on "LOLLLOLLOL" shows your lack of confidence in your own opinion which is not even your own as you've just proved.

Arouet

Post by Arouet » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:34 pm

wilburn wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 5:28 pm
Arouet wrote:
wilburn wrote:

"Dear Arouet!

LOLLOLLOL

O. M. G.

I know this guy who is a Beatles and rock expert, here's what he had to say about FRAUDLIEN Jamie Butler.

http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/b ... post-27915

:o

:lol:

:roll:
Last edited by Arouet on Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:45 am

How do YOU know he’s an expert? How do YOU KNOW anything you think you do? About others, or more importantly, about yourself?

matcha

Post by matcha » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:07 pm

I think I heard the story of Erik before even if I am not quite sure. It is like with astrology there is no need to prove it to those who do not believe, just let them not believe. This reality is very true to the channeler though and please do not put her down with words like fraud. Given a better understanding of the human grief system you would discover this is quite common. While everything that is not currently scientifically proven will be debated, the meaning of the word metaphysical is beyond the physical therefore science which is based on only what can be physically proven will fall short (Thanks to a friend for pointing that out to me on their blog.) Therefore, we go into the land of theory and can debate endlessly. I'd like this forum, filled with Lightworkers and those waking up yet rejecting what they see, to be a safe place. I have not always been the best at keeping this a safe place, but will try to rectify the past. Please be respectful Arouet for you will be given no proof no matter how hard you look or who you look to. You can only find the proof within yourself in matters of the metaphysical for we are limited to the physical plane at the moment. I had thought that those who found their way to these parts of the web had already come to terms with that reality.

Arouet

Post by Arouet » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:24 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:45 am
How do YOU know he’s an expert? How do YOU KNOW anything you think you do? About others, or more importantly, about yourself?
Save your New Age blabbering. I can't translate. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh!

Arouet

Post by Arouet » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:34 pm

OgBashar wrote:
How do YOU know he’s an expert? ...
You missed the bold part of my answer? HOW?

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:40 pm

I have no issue with anyone who is box rock dumb and wishes to lose $900 or much more wasting their time being defrauded by Jamie Butler. Step right up, be my guest.

Arouet

Post by Arouet » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:32 pm

wilburn wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:40 pm
I have no issue with anyone who is box rock dumb and wishes to lose $900 or much more wasting their time being defrauded by Jamie Butler. Step right up, be my guest.
Mebbe they read this first.

https://paranormalreviews.wordpress.com ... -out-of-5/

A few of my favs.

"Erik asks Lincoln if he wears boxers or briefs."
"Erik, the usual ass, asks Kennedy about Marilyn Monroe and Jamie apologizes to Kennedy. Erik always asks adolescent stupid things"
"Jesus appears in jeans to show how cool he can be."
"Jesus reveals that the virgin birth was the result of a rape by a Roman soldier..."
:roll: :lol: :roll:
"After investigating these channelings and the counter material revealing Channeling Erik as a hoax, I just feel dirty as if I had watched and investigated pornography."

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:48 pm

Arouet wrote:
Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:34 pm
OgBashar wrote:
How do YOU know he’s an expert? ...
You missed the bold part of my answer? HOW?
So your saying that you know because he knows? How does he know?

Understand, I’m not saying you should believe anything Jamie Butler says, for all I know she is a complete fraud, but I don’t make that assumption. I’m simply pointing out that you are choosing what to believe and not to believe based on what others say they know. How do you know they aren’t mistaken? I’m asking you how YOU know.

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:26 pm

hey, Og, wasted several hundreds of dollars yet on Butler? Haven't?

LOL

How do YOU know then?

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:33 pm

wilburn wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:26 pm
hey, Og, wasted several hundreds of dollars yet on Butler? Haven't?

LOL

How do YOU know then?
No, I’ve only seen the videos she’s done for channeling Erik.

I don’t know.

I am always astonished when I find out how much I don’t know. LOL. ;)