i feel like in all my study and working with channels.. I still feel I'm just piece mealing it!!???

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

themaster

i feel like in all my study and working with channels.. I still feel I'm just piece mealing it!!???

Post by themaster » Mon May 21, 2018 5:27 am

How could I do this process better???

Is there a channeling book I could read that would take me past this piece mealing and just "understand!!"

I listened to "a master" lecture on law of attraction/manifesting from "Jai Maa" is there a master lecture of beyond the piece meal???

When I analyze the answer is piece meal!! somethings wrong/somethings missing..... something is limiting!

here is my latest channel talk.. for further study..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3dfsunnyqn9wd ... 8.mp3?dl=0
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

Rokazulu

Re: i feel like in all my study and working with channels.. I still feel I'm just piece mealing it!!???

Post by Rokazulu » Mon May 21, 2018 6:13 am

I also live in KC. What do you do in the Ubuntu meetups?
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

themaster

Re: i feel like in all my study and working with channels.. I still feel I'm just piece mealing it!!???

Post by themaster » Mon May 21, 2018 6:28 am

Rokazulu wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 6:13 am
I also live in KC. What do you do in the Ubuntu meetups?
ubuntu is new, aka there just starting out.. yesterday (Saturday) we did what they call a sound healing? something..

which is really just hanging out and healing and running energy... and looks like this...

so I repeat ubuntu is new, trying to describe what there about this early is kinda hard :P

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wOrCi9 ... sp=sharing
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Mon May 21, 2018 3:18 pm

themaster wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 6:28 am

so I repeat ubuntu is new, trying to describe what there about this early is kinda hard :P

I heard Micheal Tellinger got a few cities to get on board with Ubuntu so perhaps it will grow. Assuming we're talking about the same thing here.

I might go to one of those meetups. There is also a KC CE-5 initiative that has video footage of UFOs.
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

themaster

Post by themaster » Mon May 21, 2018 7:34 pm

yah I'm pretty sure ubuntu is the future.. or one of the many new changes we will make to our planet, lives, ways of doing things...

themaster

Post by themaster » Mon May 21, 2018 7:50 pm

here's my written questions list for my shared session..
------------------

channels

how to work with pamela?

can I still have privates with joan under a new account/guise?? or will they sniff/rat me out? :P lol

someone better out there I can work with?

I triggered her yes?

what would I find fun in channeling? about channeling yeshua? some one to practice with? train with...

----------------------------------------

house sale or lot buy
-----------------------------------------
kelly baily is she right to work with..?

should I go higher in price.. or is 60k$ the right price and it'll get it done...

4007 McGee St, Kansas City, MO 64111 do they have a lot?

will the price be reasonable? the lot buildable or will there be resistance?

----------------------------------------------------

karen
----------------------------------

how do I get along with karen?

does she have a problem with the christed matrix?

get attuned as reiki master???? susan??? or karen??

umm she said at our last "reiki share" (30th) that I was activating a vibration that was distracting?

is it just??? I was bringing a improrpriate vibration?

do I talk to susan? do tell her about the christed matrix?

--------------------------------

tesla

tesla.. how much for a car? can they really drive themselves? or will there be upgrades...?? what is the right computer/onboard dash that I will like and won't be restricted? what car brand would you recommend for me or think I would like? toyata

-----------------------------------

purchase cashback deals or wait cause I'll need money for lots and cars and stuff?

about tina's dog buster.. where is he on the planet? is he happy? a pup?

still good day to buy on 5/25.. date for june? and july?

ad for partner on craigslist?

how to buy the $140 iphone from walmart and use it unlocked?

cat diet food?

move to porch food? (less fighting?)

how will the critical mass effect my mom????

what's wrong with my propane grill?

where to buy one and be able to have easy return.. walmart, menards?

She Women's Summit june 15th
unity village

--------------------- not important/leftovers

am I really moving to austin?

real love??? or whatever was made by a book..

Alice

Post by Alice » Mon May 21, 2018 8:12 pm

The answers are within you...

themaster

Post by themaster » Tue May 22, 2018 10:27 pm

Alice wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 8:12 pm
cheap cop out :P lol

ViaGateway99

Post by ViaGateway99 » Wed May 23, 2018 3:05 am

Based on Bashar and Abraham they both point on getting in touch with the way you feel in any moment ans your wants vs needs prioritized.
Align your beliefs and habits so that they are matching the way you want them to be on any important subject like where you are, where you are heading, finances etc.
If not then inspect them and sort them out so you feel good again.
Doing this will get the ball rolling and the more time one spends in these positive states the more better the life will be.

Bashar says with some proficiency with lucid states of being we can eventually access the "Template Level of Reality" and make many adjustments to our agreements and physical reality too. We can get first hand experience instead.

One final hint is to make sure that you start the ball rolling to get law of attraction involved on anything important to you. For example I wanted to remember my dreams so every morning I would awaken with no memory usually of anything so I believed nothing happened but I started a habit where for 5 minutes I would make an effort to remember any dreams and I got a snippet after a bit. I did this ever day for a week now and I am remembering too many dreams now and getting snippets of lucidity too. I plan to take this as far as I can so that I can access my spirit guides and change my template because I had enough of it and I am not talking about some one time lucky experience or channeling I am talking full contact to have meaningful progress done any time I need.

themaster

Post by themaster » Wed May 23, 2018 4:39 am

ViaGateway99 wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 3:05 am
One final hint is to make sure that you start the ball rolling to get law of attraction involved on anything important to you. For example I wanted to remember my dreams so every morning I would awaken with no memory usually of anything so I believed nothing happened but I started a habit where for 5 minutes I would make an effort to remember any dreams and I got a snippet after a bit. I did this ever day for a week now and I am remembering too many dreams now and getting snippets of lucidity too. I plan to take this as far as I can so that I can access my spirit guides and change my template because I had enough of it and I am not talking about some one time lucky experience or channeling I am talking full contact to have meaningful progress done any time I need.
okay.. different

Alice

Post by Alice » Thu May 24, 2018 1:19 am

themaster wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 10:27 pm
Alice wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 8:12 pm
cheap cop out :P lol
Even when you are getting answers from others, it is still coming from you. No separation...