The critical mass launches in 2023 (summer I think?)

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

themaster

The critical mass launches in 2023 (summer I think?)

Post by themaster » Thu May 17, 2018 3:31 am

ewww.. what's the critical mass.. ahh good question bashar has talked about it a bit.. but also not really :P

So I'll start with my transcribe of the critical mass given to me by the archangels.. or really "yeshua" :)

I had this conversation with yeshua in 2015.. you can let it inform you.. or not? I don't care! :P

Myself: I wanted to talk about creating.. manifesting.. water to wine, apples or teeth, things that can be created?

Yeshua: yes, these are all things that are positioned in the distant future of your time experience, as the collective consciousness sits in a very dense electromagnetic field that is being transmuted and transformed by many such as you.

Umm.. But it still has ahh.. a viable impact, on those embodied that come from the more refined realm.. that have had these manifestation skills as they resided in a body many, many eons of time ago before the “fall of consciousness”

So this is where some of your frustration umm.. is. Cause you have umm... inklings of those previous existences, you have.. umm awareness's that are very subtle that you have/can operate in the capacity, however the body in which you occupy/of that you occupy is still umm.. dense enough that those direct manifestations that you witnessed of me on many occasions, when I walked the earth.. are still very umm.. illusive to you.. at the time I took a embodiment it had a very specific genetic makeup to allow umm.. more of the fullness of who I was to be utilized in form. It was compressed in such a way that it was not limited to such a degree that I would not be able to access more of the fullness of who-I-was at a spirit level

So this is the frustration, where you find yourself at this time.. that there is umm.. as you have worked with the brain and many aspects of your neurological system you have recovered some of that memory and you are desiring to re-establish it in the body in which you occupy.. which, at this time-frame there are time sequences in play at this time.. within and around the earth that limit your body's expression to exemplify fully who you are at a spirit level and because of this genetic physical makeup

Myself: okay

So we can touch on some of those aspects but I think it would just add to your frustration and the inability to bring that through your body because that's what has to occur these transformations or these alterations of the molecules that is expressed in a form.. where you hold out your hand and you manifest exactly what you desire.. it has to/there is a, not only a.. a technique in doing that but it has to be brought through the actual physical components of your body to be manifested in form

this is where in mastering alchemy you were taught that it was through thought and emotions that you create form, in form.. so there is a very definite procedure.. that has to occur as that thought and emotion are brought together in a very specific way brought through your physicality 'compressed' in order to manifest a physical object

now you have been manifesting and creating at the non-physical aspects of yourself which are very helpful/useful and helps you set that template to enter into the process of converting that process of manifestation into a more physical expression, but the body cannot at this time, accommodate that

Myself: okay, umm.. Can you tell me when the body will be in alignment for that?

As soon as we all of us/the collective consciousness of every awakened light being, are able to not only umm.. impact all at a individual level but impact the collective consciousness of humanity as they are embodied on earth now that does not mean that they have to be fully awakened into their christed nature. You have to be in state of consciousness in order to manifest through the body umm.. in a physical way

There is, and I know that you have heard about this a.. (my thought is this is called the 144,000 or perhaps it's the first shall be the last, the last shall be the first) a critical mass of humanity's consciousness that has to come into alignment with their christed nature and that “critical mass” has not been reached.

And That said there has been a certain number of individuals, christed individuals who have come into a state of consciousness (aliens?) that are helping tremendously in effecting the consciosness of all of humanity, but it is a very slow process as you can see by the world events that are occurring but be encouraged beloved.. because those events that are happening are bringing about great changes in many areas..

So when that critical mass is reached beings such as yourself will manifest with ease and grace at physical levels and you will be in a position to do so at specific times for specific purposes. Not in the way of magic or illusion.. but to be of service. So it is in that 'appropriateness' of the manifestation that is important not the amount of physical manifestation you are able to convert energy into mass.

We cannot tell you when that critical mass will be reached only that it has “not” been reached.. and when it is reached (at that level of critical mass) many will come into a awakened state with ease.. and not have to struggle as you have struggled.. and there will be vast changes immediately on earth, in all areas..

This has yet to be manifested (as you can see) , many lightworkers fell by the way side after 12-12-12 and 12-21 because they expected.. that, that would happen during that time and “it did not” and they were so disappointed because they had put forth great effort but it was a misunderstanding of a prophecy and so you can see that, that was 'unavailable' because that critical mass at 12-21 had not been reached and it was very evident.

We can tell you however.. that the process of moving conscious energy through beings such as yourself, through beings that are awakened and holding the light in a very brilliant way, our making great inroads into the dense collective consciousness. But humanity even though they are not awakened are very powerful in their creations.. even at a unconscious level.. and even from a very negative creation their very powerful. So they alter significantly what is possible and when that possibility is thoroughly seated into form on planet earth..

Myself: Umm.. okay

Now if you'd like to here the audio yourself rather then the transcribe.. here yah go..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e7gbtp4jx7929 ... s.mp3?dl=0

Other information I know about the critical mass

Launch date.. sometime in 2023.. (information from daniel scranton)

What is it?

It's indescribable.. if you listen to yeshua recording/channel.. he's talking about a event that will effect every person on the planet! they will be re-configured.. all in one day.. (but there are going to pre-events too, getting us ready and stuff)

Who's launching the critical mass?

good question.. I picked up this answer a year ago or so.. "lords of light and Elohim"
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

Rokazulu

Re: The critical mass launches in 2023 (summer I think?)

Post by Rokazulu » Thu May 17, 2018 3:40 am

Interesting synchronicity that we would post our threads at the very exact same time. (Wed May 16, 2018 10:31 pm)

As I believe they may be connected, in terms of awareness and perhaps reaching that "critical mass".
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

themaster

Post by themaster » Thu May 17, 2018 3:48 am

Rokazulu wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 3:40 am
Interesting synchronicity that we would post our threads at the very exact same time. (Wed May 16, 2018 10:31 pm)

As I believe they may be connected, in terms of awareness and perhaps reaching that "critical mass".
the critical mass is really a long time goal.. I would say for the 99.99% unconscious human race.. super unconscious for most.. :P

I've shared the critical mass information with many, many people.. so here I've definitely taking my time :P here
I really don't like signatures.. but here goes.. my public talk with b https://vimeo.com/218534595

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Thu May 17, 2018 3:55 am

themaster wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 3:48 am

the critical mass is really a long time goal..
I trust your sentiment.

Though, it is possible that at anytime, an event or series of events could accelerate things beyond imagination.
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)