Bashar on the Blockchain (Forever free videos?)

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

OgBashar

Re: Bashar on the Blockchain (Forever free videos?)

Post by OgBashar » Fri May 18, 2018 3:58 pm

Yes I agree, but you are buying into a belief system even if that belief system is to not believe in anything. It is not possible to have an experience if you truly don’t believe in anything. As Bashar has said many times.

You may be confusing neutrality with the absence of a belief system.

If you stay in the neutral position you will experience some of what you do prefer and some of what you don’t prefer.

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Fri May 18, 2018 6:01 pm

Ah and what if I prefer that?

That is to say, I don't mind if someone takes something from me because I know I have taken from others?

(Though at this point it would be good to know that me, Rokazulu, hasn't pirated anything in years)
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Fri May 18, 2018 7:18 pm

Then your all good. Congratulations! you have created the reality that you prefer. :)

Alice

Post by Alice » Fri May 18, 2018 10:01 pm

I've never pirated anything, either. But I don't judge those who do.

Intelligent article on this topic--I don't necessarily agree with it all, but at least it is a balanced pov:
http://theconversation.com/is-downloadi ... racy-39930

<excerpt>
A different kind of theft

The question of the morality of illegal downloading is so difficult because it takes place in an environment in which the penalties attached to this behaviour ordinarily seem to be overkill, but where there are pretty clear social costs to engaging in it.

What, then, should be done? For starters, it seems important to stop treating intellectual property infringement as common theft, and to develop different legal remedies for its protection. Various kinds of property are different, and warrant different forms of protection. This is hardly a novel idea.

In his fascinating book, 13 Ways to Steal a Bicycle: Theft Law in the Information Age, the legal philosopher Stuart Green has pointed out that treating all infringement of property as theft subject to the same legal rubric is a relatively new development.

Prior to the 20th Century, theft law consisted of a sort of ad hoc collection of specific theft offences and specific kinds of property that were subject to theft. Different rules applied to different offences, and intangible forms of property, like intellectual property, were not included in theft law at all. We may need to return to rules that are well suited to protecting different forms of property.

In the meantime, it seems incumbent on consumers to try to respect intellectual property unless doing so imposes unreasonable cost on them. Refraining from accessing patented essential medicines that are inaccessible due to price does seem unduly costly. Refraining from watching the latest season of Game of Thrones, the ardour of its fans notwithstanding, does not.

At the same time, we should also strongly resist massive penalties levied on downloaders when they are caught. The practice of “speculative invoicing” – whereby people are sent threatening letters that offer the opportunity to pay a sum to prevent legal action seeking vast sums – is seriously objectionable. Even if what the downloaders have done is wrong, it is much worse to over-punish them.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Fri May 18, 2018 10:46 pm

A wise policy. The only behavior that needs to be judged is ones own.

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Sat May 19, 2018 5:33 am

Rokazulu wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 11:53 am
basharelan3937 wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 6:53 am
I haven't looked much into it except the first page which reminds me of another streaming service that has been deleting channels based on their preference.
More democratic than that. There is no admin (or anyone) that can take down anything that is put up, but instead people vote up what they want to see more of.

Democracy is just an answer to that particular streaming site you mention. It is no solution.
Correct. System will continue to transform as people want something better for themselves. Deep down they know that there is something wrong with the current system but they can't pin point it as independent thinking is not something current system allows in mass scale, it goes down to their core belief system that needs to be transformed so they can better understand effects of these causes they keep creating. Once that part is taken care of you'll start seeing major changes.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sat May 19, 2018 12:56 pm

Correct. System will continue to transform as people want something better for themselves. Deep down they know that there is something wrong with the current system but they can't pin point it as independent thinking is not something current system allows in mass scale, it goes down to their core belief system that needs to be transformed so they can better understand effects of these causes they keep creating. Once that part is taken care of you'll start seeing major changes.
Yes, freeing ones self from the developing ‘hive mind’ is necessary. To do this it is very helpful to find a point of neutrality, but it is not the end goal unless you wish your reality to stay as it is. The objective for most is to, from the point of neutrality being able to more clearly see the different paths available, then choose the one that they prefer.

Knowing what you prefer, is a bit tricker as it requires examining ones own belief systems and both the negative and positive aspects of themselves. People are generally very resistant to examining the negative aspects of themselves. But it is required to truly know yourself. If you don’t know yourself then the old adage applies, “Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it”.

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Sat May 19, 2018 4:06 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 12:56 pm
Yes, freeing ones self from the developing ‘hive mind’ is necessary. To do this it is very helpful to find a point of neutrality, but it is not the end goal unless you wish your reality to stay as it is. The objective for most is to, from the point of neutrality being able to more clearly see the different paths available, then choose the one that they prefer.

Knowing what you prefer, is a bit tricker as it requires examining ones own belief systems and both the negative and positive aspects of themselves. People are generally very resistant to examining the negative aspects of themselves. But it is required to truly know yourself. If you don’t know yourself then the old adage applies, “Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it”.
Is it true that most people have hive mind or is it your mind tricking you so you only see people who have hive mind? :ugeek:. I mean we create our own reality, right? so all of a sudden I'm surrounded by hive mind without realizing I'm the one who brought them into my reality. :lol:

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sat May 19, 2018 4:45 pm

-
Last edited by OgBashar on Wed May 23, 2018 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

basharelan3937

Post by basharelan3937 » Sat May 19, 2018 5:25 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 4:45 pm
Is it true that most people have hive mind or is it your mind tricking you so you only see people who have hive mind? :ugeek:. I mean we create our own reality, right? so all of a sudden I'm surrounded by hive mind without realizing I'm the one who brought them into my reality. :lol:
If you don’t see it then it is not relevant for you to see it to do what you want to do. One of the tenants of the hive mind is that no judgement of any kind should ever be made. Ask yourself if you feel that this is a negative or a positive from your perspective. Do you want to have no judgement? If you have no judgment then how will you judge for yourself what it is that you prefer?

I give my consent and blessing and invite ALL to judge ME and what I have said because I know that the Truth is not fragile. I merely offer my perspective for your consideration if you wish. I Love and respect and do not judge negatively All those who choose a different path than I and thank them for there service for All That Is Cannot be All that Is without you.
When I say I do not judge, I'm not being truthful as I'm already judging the experience of judgement as undesirable. you see?

but if I'm saying others are hive mind and others are also saying others are hive mind. Are we creating a new reality which is filled with hive mind where each one of us thinks that others are hive mind :?: which leads to more separation?

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sat May 19, 2018 5:48 pm

-
Last edited by OgBashar on Wed May 23, 2018 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sun May 20, 2018 1:49 pm

-

OgBashar

Post by OgBashar » Sat May 26, 2018 3:47 pm

OgBashar wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 10:46 pm
A wise policy. The only behavior that needs to be judged is ones own.
On second thought, be careful with self judgment as well, we need the ability to realize when we’ve made a mistake in our interactions but not beat ourselves up about it, because we’re doing the best we know how in the moment, we may only have needed to show ourselves something we were missing. :D