Loch Ness Monster / creature

A place to talk about Bashar's teachings and anything you feel is relevant to it.

Moderators: Rokazulu, xplosiw, Alice

openmindedskeptic

Loch Ness Monster / creature

Post by openmindedskeptic » Wed May 16, 2018 4:37 pm

Apparently someone asked Bashar about NEssie in a recent workshop. Anyone know what Bashar replied?

OPM

wilburn

Re: Loch Ness Monster / creature

Post by wilburn » Thu May 17, 2018 3:20 pm

Yes I do.
please keep your replies under 100 words or i wont be reading them.

openmindedskeptic

Post by openmindedskeptic » Thu May 17, 2018 5:00 pm

Ok, I get it, Wilburn.... this is a shakedown... we have to pay to play... you apparently will only tell us what Bashar said if we pay you or give you something....

So, name your price... I'm willing to go as high as three dollars and eighty cents if necessary, but there will be some hard haggling, my friend..... :D

On the other hand, maybe, like Bashar, you are trying to teach me to phrase my questions more precisely, ... to use English as efficiently as possible... hmmm? In that case, allow me to re-phrase my question...

Does anyone know what Bashar said on the subject of the legendary Loch Ness creature, and, if so, PLEASE FRICKIN' TELL US! :lol:

OMS

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Thu May 17, 2018 6:16 pm

I want a kiss on the lips from Alice.

While we are waiting for this to occur... :roll:

B says the LNM are beings that pop in and out of our physical reality from other dimensions. Think 'time-warp'. They either do so accidentally - because B said "your reality is very leaky" - or purposefully just to visit, look around, take in a ball game.

OK, not so much the latter but this conjoins with B's stating that Ley Lines https://goo.gl/qzEHb2 are interdimensional portals. That's a lot of leakiness.

He also talked about chupacabra, Mothman, what the ten commandments actually were and said...

openmindedskeptic

Post by openmindedskeptic » Fri May 18, 2018 9:52 am

Fascinating, so the sightings were real after all.... many thanks, wilburn....

So, now, what would you want to receive in order to tell us what Mr. B said about the Mothman? (you naughty, naughty tease.....) 8-)

OMS

Rokazulu

Post by Rokazulu » Fri May 18, 2018 11:45 am

openmindedskeptic wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 9:52 am
Fascinating, so the sightings were real after all.... many thanks, wilburn....

So, now, what would you want to receive in order to tell us what Mr. B said about the Mothman? (you naughty, naughty tease.....) 8-)

OMS
The Mothman are dimensional entities that are attracted to the death experience. There are many accounts of people seeing "the light". So they are attracted like a moth to light.
Rokazulu and the Mystical Eschaton
(The sharing of experiences)

wilburn

Post by wilburn » Fri May 18, 2018 11:07 pm

Rokazulu wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 11:45 am
The Mothman are dimensional entities that are attracted to the death experience. There are many accounts of people seeing "the light". So they are attracted like a moth to light.
Yes, the being is attracted to certain frequencies of light (energetic emissions) we experience at the time of death, at the time of transition between realms. This attraction extends to pre-death (imminence of) as it is elaborated in the Mothman 'myth' as the harbinger of death.

openmindedskeptic

Post by openmindedskeptic » Sun May 20, 2018 11:43 am

Mucho thanks to both of you, and to Bashar for this info.... very interesting.... when I saw the Mothman movie starring Richard Gere I thought that the concept was silly. So now it turns out that there is actually a basis for it....

Now the question remains as to whether Richard Gere is human or is an alien with the appearance of a perfect human.... :D

OMS